[Event - F16] Summer Beach Party

Seeing as her presence had no effect on Zandra, the blonde let out a sigh and with a half smile she pointed towards all the commotion was located. More specifically towards the Crimson haired maid and the pesky lion cub, saying: "When you snap out of it I'll be over there, okay Z?" It wasn't that she wanted to leave her alone like that but it seemed that her expectation that Claudia could handle the headache that was her familiar, was too high so she wanted to give her a hand and have some fun on her account while she was at it. And so, with a light wave towards  Zandra she made her way towards the main gathering, trying to pick up the current topic of the group while throwing Claudia a mean glare as in saying "I thought you had her under control." No matter how much she would protest, it was clear that the maid was way over her head with the task she'd been assigned.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, sure, pick on the guy who is hunted by chaos frequently." It figured that Wardege would also proceed to ask if he could contribute, despite that pretty much everything was covered since the beginning. "I don't know if you can. Feel free to ask the Guild hosting this event, though I doubt they'd let you." Almost immediately after, a player came to them, introducing herself excitedly. Judging from the frosting on her face, though, Vigilon assumed it was an effect from some kind of sugar rush, although he decided to act as if everything was normal. "I agree that it's good to relax for a change. I'm Vigilon." "Now that I think about it, this might the first time I've began to act more like...Alex, my real world self, who's probably still lying on a bed just waiting for it's soul to return, in a long while. He liked having chances to relax and take a load off of life." Veriost began tugging at Vigilon's shirt, and when he looked at her, she made a pointing gesture to someone. He didn't see who she was pointing to, so he just looked back to her like, "What?" Veriost rolled her eyes, and took off. Again. "Again? What now?" "Ah, 'scuse me for a sec. Veriost!" Veriost began circling around a player with black hair and apparel ( @Dazia), and soon landed back on Vigilon's shoulder, looking at him as if to say, "I see potential. Do you?" Vigilon facepalmed. "Do you really have to scout other players often? Especially now? In this place? This situation?"

@Shadowpixel @Wardege

Edited by Vigilon

Dazia noticed how the brown haired player's frost dragon seemed curious about her, and soon began circling around her. What did it seek answers for about her? What could a dragon take interest in another player for? When the frost dragon's owner facepalmed and asked it why it scouted players often. Dazia didn't intend to be rude or anything, but she was curious as to why a small dragon would scout her. "What was it scouting me for?" Perhaps if this player knew what his familiar was thinking, which it seemed to be that way, she might be able to have some minor intel by hearing whatever the small dragon thought. Other than that, Dazia had no current reason to be talking to this player. "I'll keep it short, it seemed like the frost dragon interrupted a conversation just recently." "I'm a little curious as to what a dragon would think of me, assuming I'm hearing what you said correctly. Name's Dazia, by the way."

@Vigilon

Wardege was happy to meet more people. "It's nice to meet you, Pixel. I will admit, I might not recall every detail of all the possible different kinds of sports, but I have had some experience from covering for sick or injured people, so I believe I'd fare pretty well, at least." Vigilon then began going after his familiar that took off, but it didn't seem as though he was alright with leaving a conversation just like that. But with that aside, he still had someone to chat with, as well as introduce himself to. "Ah, where are my manners? Wardege, at your humble service." As usual, he topped off his introduction with a bow. As he waited for a response, he saw that Veriost was apparently scouting another player, who was curious about why she would scout her. He could hardly make those details out at the moment, due to the minor distance, and didn't quite catch her name.

@Shadowpixel @Vigilon

While waiting for Kasier to reply he scanned the area around him.  Ariel had entered the scene it seemed and she didn't look very happy as she walked over in the direction of the chaos her lion and the maid were making.  He didn't like the woman too much, at all, so he tried to keep his attention off of her.  Velnia was still eating on the top of the palm tree and, as expected, was almost finished with her food.  He spotted blue movement and saw Vigilon's familiar fly over to a player he had never met before, giving a look that Vigilon most likely recognized.  Much like how Itzal knew everything Kasier wanted to communicate to him simply due to the fact that he had grown to understand her.  Luckily for him when she wasn't emotional, there were only three communications he needed to look out for:  Fun look.  Hungry look.  And mischievous look.  He looked up in the tree and saw that Velnia had finished her food and looked down for more when she spotted the blue dragon.  Uh oh he thought.  Velnia got excited immediately and shot down like lightning.  With dragons being dragons, he did not doubt that Vigilon's dragon would sense Velnia coming.  But sensing, and dodging a lightning fast *literally* dragon were two totally different things.  Velnia grabbed Veriost and landed on the sand, rolling with the dragon for a bit, before they came to a stop and licked the dragon's cheek, her tail swishing this way and that with excitement.

@Vigilon @Dazia

"Hm?"

Calrex turned his head to face the person that was speaking to him, or at the whom he could guess directed his speech towards the bluenette. It appeared to be one of the members of the guild hosting the event, who seemed to have taken a liking to his avatar's hair color. Alongside the green-haired young man was a younger dark brown haired girl who was following after him. "First time someone has openly expressed such a thing from what I can remember. I thought that most people would go for a hair color that's significantly not their own, heh."

As both completed their approach the bluenette could tell both were a bit shorter than him, at least if the sand he was standing on was level with theirs. He thought he had begun to hit the downward sloping part, and that could cause some differences. Putting his left hand into his jacket pocket he gave a calm smile, "Thanks, the green and brown hair seems to suit both of your avatars. Calrex, it's nice to meet you both, and of course thanks for putting on this gathering for everyone. It's been a while since a leisure event took place, so I'm sure a lot of the frontliners appreciate being able to take a load off and not worry about when the next raid is going to be."

@Gladiolus Alliance

Beatbox and Teion had walked to a place where she could purchase her swimwear, and once Teion had found something she had gone to a changing room to switch her clothes using the inventory system. And of course Beatbox had looked down and he honestly cant go wearing armor, so he went to a changing room to get rid of all this armor and place on his swimwear he's had for a bit. Once he was done, he had stepped outside and looked over... looks like Thea wasn't done yet. With a grin, Beatbox went out to wait for her, and after a bit she had finally stepped out revealing her swimwear in which she had looked rather stunning. Beatbox had let out a whistle and gave her a wink "This would be the part were I flirt on you, but you're already mine." he had let out a chuckle then said "But nah, you look rather stunning." he gave her another wink then turned to take her towards the beach, it was a rather... dangerous walk, but they managed to get there safely as Beatbox had arrived he had noticed a couple of players, some he knew and even saw Hikoru leaving the scene "Typical Hik." he shook his head, then out of the corner of his eye he had noticed a familiar head to the food... he knew that familiar... it was, Kimba. Beatbox had widened his eyes and opened his Inventory and moved Shi's Talon from Inventory to Battle Ready... Ariel was here. He leaned back to Thea and said to her with a whisper "Becareful, PK'er of Lowenthal Ariel is here. I would remain cautious, who knows what she'll do while shes here." then with a cautious look moved forward easily gaining his smile back and patting Itzal on the back stating "I didn't know you were athletic at all, what you doin' playing sports?"

@Itzal @Teion

The lioness was nowhere to be seen. Well, not until the shadow master revieled her location. I did let out a giggle as I herd his comment. And Ariel herself didn’t seemed slow to reply which left the smile still being on my lips. When she then approached me I got stunned. I had known her a long time, all from when I was a lowlie. But I cant recall I have ever seen her in a bathing suit. Or at least not this one. Since I would have rembered it. I herd she was talking to me, but couldn’t tell the words. I woke up from the stun as she turned around and started to walk away as well as the mail notice plinged. I glanced at my blonde friend before quickly open the mail and read thru it. Seemed Hikoru wanted to have a chat. My eyes scanned the other side of the party area. But not surprinsingly, Hikoru was nowhere to be seen. At least not to my eyes. So I focused on Ariel instead. A short sprint made me catch up to her as I closed the mail after a short reply. I grabbed her hand to make her stop. ‘’Sorry there Ariel. I spaced out for a bit. Thou I must say you look beautiful in that bikini.’’ I said and got a faint blush on my cheeks.

Spoiler

To: Hikoru
Subject: Re: Ari

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I will keep it in mind. Thou I think I will take a chat with Ari first. Take that nap or hang out with some of the other guys and/or gals around her.

-Zandra

@Hikoru @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Vigilon usually didn't switch from one conversation to another on a whim, so he had to find a way to cut this talk short and perhaps get back to the two he left hanging. "Well, she usually scouts for potential, and future friends and allies. Personally, I think all of us have potential, but sometimes Veriost puts it on a level or scale, so to speak. She seems to think you have lots of potential. I'm Vigilon, by the way." Veriost then turned sharply, and Vigilon could clearly see what she was thinking from the white dragon's expression. "Aw, Crap!" Velnia practically stole Veriost away as if she were a hawk grabbing a snake, and having a crash landing resulting in a roll. Veriost wasn't used to this kind of behavior, and only knew of one that could be so energetic and...what she thought to be insane. Vigilon chuckled at the scene as Veriost struggled to try and free herself from Velnia's grasp, her changing expressions showing pretty much the same thing. "GET OFF ME! LEAVE ME ALONE! SHOO! LEAVE!" "I don't think you can struggle or snarl out of this one, Veriost!" "Fo!!" "I don't think frost breath would help in your situation, since as far as I know, there's no slowing down something that energetic." Of course, if Velnia was here, that meant that Itzal was too.

@Itzal @Dazia

Not only did a player approach, namely @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, and completely ignore Domarus' presence, but the woman he was speaking to (@Zandra) had completely ignored his very presence and speech.  Was this what happened to players when they became powerful?  It was rather annoying to see that neither of them payed attention to their surroundings and only those whom they knew.  Not bothering to waste his time with this he turned around to get an idea of what was going on.  If either of them realized their mistake or became interested in conversation he would give them a second chance of course, but he didn't really expect it.  There was a few new players to join the group, including @Vigilon and @Wardege.  Keres seemed to be coming to an agreement with the maid but there seemed to be a new issue popping up.  Vigilon's familiar seemed to have been tackled by another dragon.  Rhozarth was uninterested in those two in every manner however so he didn't bother with them.  There was a new player he noticed however.  A black haired woman in a black, rather modest swimsuit.  (@Dazia).  Perhaps he should speak with her, get some info on her.  He hadn't decided just yet.

Keres listened to the maid as she complimented Keres' swimsuit.  She bowed again with a smile.  

"Thank you very much."  She listened to the maid explaining the situation and she looked at the lion cub.  She frowned this time.  This maid wanted to follow her master's instructions and control the lion cub.  She watched Ariel emerge from the forest and put two and two together.  The maid was Ariel's.  Why would Ariel get her own maid in the first place, let alone a weak one?  If this maid was determined to do as Ariel asked, she would need to set her dominance on the cub.  If Ariel expected her to handle the lion cub without setting her own dominance over it then that woman was a fool or enjoyed seeing this woman tormented.  Domarus was cruel in his punishments and treatment of her, which she enjoyed, but even then he didn't give her tasks that she couldn't handle.  She nodded to the girl's request.
     "I can help with that, but certainly your master must know that this animal will never listen to you unless you set dominance on it correct?"  She prepared herself before running to the lion swiftly and silently across the sand, snatching whatever food it was planning on going for next, giving the lion a sneer, taunting, daring the lion to come after her.  If the familiar tried to catch her it would find she was extremely swift and agile and could evade it's attacks.  Once she found a place it could be cornered however, she'd let the familiar attack her.  She had enough health to survive it's attacks for a bit, which would allow the maid to catch it.

Able rose from the waters of the shore, with his hair swinging back and water flying through the air. His face had been dripping water, and his breath came heavy as he had to have been underwater for a full minute or more. Losing track of his sense of time, he stepped out of the water. Many people would see him usually dressed in his typical attire, but this time around, he lay back in the sand on the shores of the beach in a pair of red and white swimming trunks. Even though he couldn't stand the sand sticking to his body after he had gotten wet, it was summer and it was about time he took some enjoyment in his life for a change, after all, if he was going to die at least he should have some good memories to go along with him. Around him, he came across many unfamiliar faces, however a few faces were recognizable as he had either seen them before, or he actually was involved in a party with them at some point. The sun was hot and bright, while the water was cool to the touch, yet refreshing. He shook his head to try to release some of the water that was inside of it so that it wouldn't look so ragged and would instead look as it usually did.

Pixel watched Vigilion run off, but it wss fine, she still had Wardege to talk with. "Oh, so you were like backup for people? I only played in middle school, I still do." Pixel said quickly. She just couldn't help it from the cupcakes.

Pixel tried to contain herself and stay calm while she continued talking. "Anyway, nice to meet you Wardege! Sorry if I seem a little hyper, I just had a bunch of cupcakes! They're really good by the way, you should try one!" Pixel explained, starting to shake a little bit.

Pixel found herself still unable to control the sugar and started hopping up and down. "So, why did you come to the party?" Pixel asked, it was all she could think of at the moment to ask.

While she waited for a response, Pixel looked out into the water, it helped calm her down a little. "Despite the water not being real, it still looks pretty." Pixel said, pointing out at the water.

@Wardege

Wardege grinned. "Well, yes, you could say that. I've always been one who preferred to help others. I always try to repay those who help me or do a kind deed to me, even if they say it isn't necessary." Wardege wasn't surprised at the next thing Pixel said. Almost everyone was fond of sweets. Wardege had only one possible response to Pixel's question. "Well, I came here because It would be a chance to relax, instead of constantly being worried day and night over whether or not they would live. I also came so I might have a chance to meet other players. Of course, I will need to come up with a way on how to repay this new debt of mine..." Although the last part of that was a little vague, he was thinking about his newest debt to the Guild hosting this party. After all, it was practically a kind deed done for all the players of SAO to have a party open to everyone, for a chance to relax for a change. Pixel pointed to the water as she said it was pretty. "I agree. This game may be 'deadly', so to speak, but the scenery is breathtaking..." Oh, how he missed the times he saw the sunset on the beach back on the real world, it was such a beautiful sight! Wardege looked back, and originally was going to wait patiently for a response, but he saw a purple dragon tackle Veriost and it began to play with her, although this kind of attention seemed to be unwanted. He couldn't help but chuckle after failing to suppress the smile breaking through. He looked at Vigilon, and saw an opening for him to return to the conversation. "Hey, Vigilon, are you coming back here? Perhaps you could bring your acquaintance over here as well!"

@Shadowpixel @Vigilon @Dazia

Scouting for potential? That's what the dragon was curious about? The one thing everyone had, but not everyone used? "While I agree that everyone has potential, there are those who don't use it properly, and those who don't even know it's there..." Then a small purple dragon came and seized Vigilon's, and began either roughhousing or playing with it, although it could have easily been playfully roughhousing. From how Vigilon stayed calm in this situation, the purple dragon must also be a familiar. A half smile appeared on Dazia's face. She soon heard the man that she followed call for Vigilon, asking if he was going to return to their conversation, and if he could bring Dazia over to join in. "If this man knew why I was following him, he would have every reason not to have anything to do with me. The fact that he was oblivious could have easily killed him..." She looked around again with a slightly confused face. Perhaps she could talk to some of the other people a bit later, like the black haired man with the kind face. Right now, she would try to join in the other conversation, but lightly. "Um, I guess I could join in, if she doesn't mind, that is." she said as she looked at the girl that Vigilon and the man she followed were originally talking to.

@Vigilon @Wardege @Shadowpixel @Itzal

Pixel turned to face the girl Vigilon was talking with and called out as well. "Sure! You can come over here if you want! I don't mind at all!" Pixel called out, waving her arms. Another person to talk to was great, so Pixel gladly accepted the offer of talking with @Dazia

Before they came, Pixel ran over to the food table and grabbed a few cupcakes. She ran back over to @Wardege and handed him one. "You really need to try one of these, they're so good!" Pixel said, holding one out for Wardege. Pixel had two other cupcakes for Dazia and @Vigilon.

Pixel had grabbed one for herself as well, which she started to eat right away. "Yep, still really good!" Pixel exclaimed. She was starting to shake again, so Pixel stopped eating halfway through and calmed herself down. She didn't want to look crazy as a first impression.

Vigilon heard Wardege call him back over, as well as invite Dazia to the conversation. "Aaaand he's done it again. So willing to talk to everybody as if there was nothing but peace in this world. I don't even know this player enough to consider her an acquaintance, even." Veriost was still struggling against Velnia, making noise and making various half infuriated, half terrified expressions that pretty much anyone except Velnia would clearly see as(It's as if she was screaming), "GET THIS THING OFF OF ME! SOMEBODY? ANYBODY? HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!" As the two players walked toward Wardege, Vigilon said towards Veriost, "Lighten up, Veriost, she's just playing with you! I'm sure you'll get along someday, maybe even today!" Veriost looked at Vigilon, who wasn't paying attention at this point, making a face that said, "But why, Vigilon? Why would you leave meeeeeeeeeee....?!" Sure, it might have not been the best thing to invite just about anyone to a conversation, but it did resolve the minor problem of interruption.

@Wardege @Shadowpixel @Dazia @Itzal

Itzal heard a voice talk to him and he turned to see Beatbox approaching him and smiled, chuckling at his friend's comment.  "I mean, I may not be that good but at least I can say all that time fighting against mobs has kept me nimble.  And besides, why not?  It sounds like fun!"  He chuckled again before he heard noise coming from his familiar.  He sighed when he saw the way Vigilon's familiar was reacting.  This was going to be a long day.  He thought for a second.  He was hoping that familiars were not allowed in this Volleyball tournament.  If they were then he'd be up against Velnia, and although he was fast, he didn't even begin to compare against Velnia...  Not to mention that she wouldn't go easy on him either.  She'd probably pull an impossible move at some point as well.  "So how've you been Beat?  Been training lately?" 

Velnia watched as Veriost struggled, which made her whip her tail back and forth faster.  The white dragon did want to play!  Velnia leaped back, her rear in the air and tail swinging back and forth before she launched forward again with lightning speed.  She hoped the white familiar was fast enough to have started running by now as that would make the chase far more fun.  It wasn't fun if it was easy after all.

@Beatbox @Vigilon

Ruby had arrived onto the scene after she had heard about a beach party going on after getting a swimsuit from a store that was a distance away that offered them for free. She had looked around, it certainly was a good day to have a party and a lot of players here would like to agree with her. She mostly came here to relax but she was also here for... eye candy. She looked around and saw a couple of females dressed in swimsuits and of course saw a stick in the mud and didn't come in that attire at all, but the others she whistled... it looks like she came at the right day. However, she was here to relax and to relax only. She had brought a blanket to lay on the beach, so she had looked around for a good spot to lay the blanket and for her to lay upon it on her side looking towards the volleyball game that seems that its about to begin, she wanted some entertainment in her life today.

"Levande, nice to meet'cha." The green-haired man grinned back at the bluenette.

"I'm Kitt3n! I'm glad you like the party!" The brunette teen exclaimed, hardly waiting for her turn to speak. She was practically beaming after @Calrex's simple compliment. Levande chuckled and ruffled the girl's hair again. "That's our leader for 'ya." He lightly teased the girl before giving Calrex a small wave. "Anyways, we're makin' the rounds. Just holler if you need anythin'." He flashed another smile before turning and beginning to stroll down the length of the beach. Kitt3n eagerly followed after him, giving Calrex a small wave of her own before they parted.

"Let's see, who else can we bother, kitty cat?" Levande gave the girl a sidelong glance. "There's a lot of people... Hmm..." Kitt3n's voice contained a mixture of awe and intimidation. Before long the girl's arm extended, pointing out a hooded individual sitting alone. "Target acquired!" She said firmly, earning another small chuckle from the green-haired man at her side.

The pair approached @Seul, Levande giving a wave with another grin displayed on his face. "How's it goin'?" He asked simply, as if they were greeting an old friend rather than a stranger. The man sat down in the sand himself, legs crossed and looking out over the beach as he waited for what kind of response the dark-haired player would give them. Kitt3n seemed reluctant to sit down, instead standing beside Levande and idly twisting her torso side-to-side.

OOC: Too much new info from after vacation. I am just going to ike zone out and catch back up from there. Slate is clean, come and talk to him if you want.

After speaking to the woman, Jonathan began to loo over at the water, beginning to zone out. He was lost in thoughts, lost in everything around him. He blankly stared that way for what seemed no time at all. When he turned back around, there was many more people here. In fact, there was more than double of the original. He gazed over, finding the familiar sight of Itzal. Except now, he was with Kasier. He smiled and found himself already walking that way, his feet taking charge. He arrived at the  scene and gave a slight gaze to @Kasier. "Hey Kas! I see Aincrad has been treating you well" He truly had little idea of what to say to the woman it had been so long. He had felt kind of slow and sluggish about even himself lately, but Kasier had always been the one who seemed to dislike grinding a bunch. He in fact, usually disliked grinding, unless he was in the mood for it. The entireity of the paladins were here now, but he figured each of them had slacked off enough. In fact, their entire guild appeared to be coming more lax and less serious, making little training efforts as a whole. It was fine for now though.