[PP-F1-KE] Rash Decisions [Complete]

Wardege was walking in floor 1. He had a few thoughts for a turning point in his life, but most of them were...rash or risky. He messaged Dazia, hoping the two remembered the agreement.

"I've decided that today we would meet up in the fields of floor 1 to either gather, train, get to know one another, or maybe even something else. Just come by when you are ready."

-Wardege

He sat down as he waited. "I sure hope that Dazia doesn't meet the requirements for one possible turning point, I'd hate to feel like I've betrayed her... But I need a turning point or harsh event to give me a push in any direction at all. I still hope to become a tank and healer, but my goal in this game as well as myself could easily change..." Despite what he had hoped, he wouldn't be doing anything else when the day's event was over...

@Dazia

Edited by Wardege
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dazia was at the edge of the safe zone when she received a message. She walked towards the destination, and started on the Venison Chop she bought the other day as she made her way over. With the increased damage, she should be fine with what could or might happen. She still had yet to start on the consumable with mitigation, but back to the present. She reached Wardege. "I'd like to start with getting to know each other for now. I'm Dazia. My only goal is to survive, by any means necessary. I have yet to find how, though, but I'm sure the answer will come eventually. I'm not that good at the moment, but I'm sure the consumables I bought from you the other day would make me more formidable for a short while." Then she waited for a possible response. It would probably be Wardege telling Dazia about himself.

- Venison Chop

+1 Base Damage

+9 Mitigation

- 9 Mitigation

(Total change: +1 Base DMG for the remainder of the thread)

@Wardege

(OOC: Are you really sure about this? I know we talked about this via PM, but I'm being serious here.)

Edited by Dazia

Wardege had some things to speak of as well. He kept a smile, although it faded slightly on some of the words. He almost failed to hear the rest of what Dazia said. Inwardly, it pained Wardege over the fact that she had a life path issue...like himself. Clearly, there was one possible course of action here, but he wouldn't like it, and Dazia would likely feel betrayed. He tried to remain calm. "I'm Wardege. I have always had pleasure helping others, and repaying debts and favors... However, I've had a bit of a problem lately... My usual way of life doesn't seem to be helping me as much here. I...." His smile faded entirely, and he took a deep breath before revealing something he didn't exactly want to do, yet felt like must happen. "I apologize for what I am about to do. It seems that we both have a similar problem, and in this situation, I'm afraid only one of us can leave and find an answer..." He accessed his menu, proceeding to send a challenge request for a total loss duel.

-Wardege has challenged @Dazia to a Total Loss Duel!

Wardege seemed a little down for some reason. He did tell a little about himself, but then... he apologized for a certain action he would do, then he said something a little cryptic. He then followed with sending a chalenge request for...A total loss duel?! "Is he stupid? I just have to add to my mitigation, and he can't win! But why is he doing this at all? It's crazy! Insane! It's-..... Well, it seems that I have no choice..." She stared at the request for a few seconds. "Just give me a minute to think..." As she was finishing her thoughts, she ate the cookies she had bought from Wardege earlier, and inwardly, both players were going to regret this day... "I sure hope you know what you are doing... We'll both regret this..." She pressed the accept button on the challenge notification, and there would be no turning back...

- Snickerdoodle Cookies

Dazia's Mitigation has increased to 9 for the remainder of the thread

Dazia has accepted the challenge, and will Stand her ground!

@Wardege

Edited by Dazia

So this was really happening. Wardege and Dazia were going to fight! As the challenger, Wardege would try to make the first strike. he rushed forward and attacked with Snake Bite. Although it was a pretty good hit, barely anything was dealt! "Blast, I should have thought about this, that Dazia would use the mitigation consumable to her advantage... Alas! no turning back now..." He stepped back, upset over his new problem. "Sure, that barely did anything, but I won't hold back. I also believe you won't either..." Right now, it seemed that he was in trouble, his goose might as well have been cooked, no, more like burned to a crisp. Nevertheless, he would have to deal with the consequences of his actions. Dazia was right, he would regret this. He had no choice but to keep going. This was his rash decision. he would have to deal with it to the bitter end.

@Dazia

ID# 88414 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

Snake Bite-3*2x1=6

Wardege: HP 100/100, EP 8/10, Base Damage: 2

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 59/60, EP 6/6

Edited by Wardege

Yeah, this was happening, all right! Dazia was forced into a position in which she had to kill someone in order to live! Wardege attacked her with a sword art, but the mitigation enhancement applied, and only one damage was dealt. The odds were in her favor now. She just had to put the poor fool out of his misery. Well, it could have gone better, but she only ended up with a waste of energy. Her attack of the sword art Rip Ravine was dodged! Somehow, this happened... This heavily armored player dodged her attack. "You were the one who put yourself in this mess, so if you could just stand still, the inevitable result will come faster!" There was no turning back now, so Dazia only wanted to get this over with. This was a real life or death situation. It was her or Wardege. She had to win this.

@Wardege

ID# 88415 BD: 3+1=4(Miss)

Rip Ravine: Missed!

Dazia: HP 59/60, EP 4/6, 5 Base Damage, 9 mitigation, 1 Accuracy

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 100/100, EP 8/10

Edited by Dazia

Wardege dodged Dazia's attack, and then he heard what Dazia said. "Whether or not that is true, I will not just give up easily, I will do my best, and if I must fall to one's blade, I will not go down without a proper fight!" He prepared himself to make his next move. He prepared to strike with Snake Bite, but Dazia dodged that easily, and Wardege crashed onto the ground. "Urgh, I guess I deserved that... Nevertheless, I will keep going. Literally, since there is no chance for us to stop this now that it has started, from what I know, at least..." Wardege could have easily been doomed, heck, he still could pretty much be right now, but even if he was done for, he wouldn't go down without a fight. There was no way to stop this, and he had no choice but to keep going, no matter how bad the situation was, no matter the outcome, he was going to have to fight honorably.

@Dazia

ID# 88416 BD: 2(Critical miss)

Snake Bite-Missed!

Wardege: HP 100/100, EP 6/10

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 59/60, EP 4/6

Edited by Wardege

Dazia listened to what Wardege had to say after dodging his next attack. "You idiot. If you were truly honorable, we wouldn't be in this situation right now! Don't you see what you've done to yourself here? This is suicide!" She readied her weapon to attack. She attacked with Rip Ravine, dealing about twelve damage. This player was an idiot to have no mitigation. But there was no getting out of this one for either of them. "No mitigation, eh? For a player of your level, shouldn't you already have armor better that that starter crap? have you ever learned a thing since you came out here, away from the safe zone for the first time?" She kept a fighting stance, and she waited for, but probably wouldn't be surprised by whatever that idiot had to say. he would regret this for a short while, for he wouldn't be able to regret it once he was dead.

@Wardege

ID# 88417 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

Rip Ravine: 6*2x1=12

Dazia: HP 59/60, EP 2/6

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 88/100, EP 6/10

Edited by Dazia

Wardege was struck pretty hard from Dazia's sword art. "Suicide, you say. Probably true, looking at the current state of things. I will be honest, I haven't actually thought that much before I acted..." He held his spear firmly, and prepared to strike. Although the damage done was still nothing at all, due to the mitigation Dazia had thanks to what she had purchased from him the other day, he wasn't giving up yet. "But like I said before, I will follow through with my actions to the end. It almost doesn't matter anymore! Even if I'm going to die today, I won't go down without a fight!" He was really getting into this fight now, even though it would probably cost him his life. He was already regretting his decision, but now that he was in a duel there was no turning back now, and he was most likely going to fall, but not without a lance in his hand.

@Dazia

ID# 88418 BD: 8(Hit)

Snake Bite-2*2x1=4

Wardege: HP 88/100, EP 4/10

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 58/60, EP 2/6

Edited by Wardege

This idiotic fool literally wasn't thinking here. She wouldn't be surprised if he never thought about these kinds of things, although he might have. "If you wish to die like a fool, be my guest, you've sealed your fate since you challenged me!" She attacked with Rip Ravine, dealing ten damage. She may be out of energy to use for sword arts, but she could still keep fighting. Without critical hits, it would take about 16 successful hits to finish him off, while Wardege could only deal one damage with each hit. The odds were clearly against Wardege, and Dazia was sure to win. There was no choice here. She was left in this fight to kill this player, whether she liked it or not! "Tell me, are you regretting your decision? You should be, since the odds are clearly against you, and one of us has to kill the other!"

@Wardege

ID# 88419 BD: 6+1=7(Hit)

Rip Ravine: 5*2x1=10

Dazia: HP 58/60, EP 0/6

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 78/100, EP 4/10

Edited by Dazia

Wardege was struck by Dazia's sword art again, and his HP was dropping. Nevertheless, he had to keep going. He listened to what Dazia had to say. "I admit that my actions recently were quite foolish, and yes, I am regretting the decision. Alas, no turning back now..." He readied his weapon, and prepared to strike. He tried using Snake Bite, but his attack was dodged by Dazia again. Was it that his way of life didn't seem to work that he ended up in this situation? No, his actions lead him to this point, and he must deal with the consequences. "But like I keep telling you, I will not stop until this fight ends, no matter who comes out on top!" He didn't care that he was most likely going to die. What he did care about was that he fought bravely to the bitter end, or achieved a miraculous victory.

@Dazia

ID# 88420 BD: 5(Miss)

Snake Bite-Missed!

Wardege: HP 78/100, EP 2/10

Opponent:

Edited by Wardege

Dazia listened as Wardege admitted his folly and regret, then she dodged his attack. It was her move now, and she wasn't going to stop now. She thrust her weapon at him, dealing damage. "This is ridiculous. Why even bother picking fights you can't win? Just what is it with you? Don't you even have people you care about, and those who care about you? Honestly, They would think the same thing about this. Ridiculous, idiotic, rash, suicide! Need I say more at this point? You can't win this, so if you just stand still, I can end this quicker, unless you want to act like the 'honorable knight' that you think you are!" There really wasn't much more to say. Wardege had gotten WAY over his head. Nevertheless, there was something that needed to be done. She had no other choice than to finish her task and kill Wardege.

@Wardege

ID# 88421 BD: 10(Hyper Critical, +2 DMG)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 71/100, EP 2/10

Edited by Dazia

Wardege listened to what Dazia had to say after she had struck him. Then it hit him. All those that he cared for, all those who cared for him, and all those whose debts he had yet to repay... This moment would harm them all. He gritted his teeth. "Blast! Why didn't I bother to think about that? Had I not been troubling myself over a 'do pretty much anything to get rid of your self-doubt in a way that either you'll regret or change your life' decision, This wouldn't be happening!! Nevertheless, I must face the consequences of my actions..." He attempted to use Snake Bite, but once more his attack was dodged. Both fighters were exhausted of their energy, and there wouldn't be any more fancy tricks here. not in a long shot, since the two would most likely be just plain hacking and slashing and stabbing one another...

@Dazia

ID# 88423 BD: 3(Miss)

Snake Bite-Missed!

Wardege: HP 71/100, EP 0/10

Opponent:

Edited by Wardege

Dazia heard nothing from Wardege, but he did grit his teeth. He was definitely thinking about something. He attacked, but Dazia moved out of the way. "From what I know, he's in the middle of his thoughts. If I strike while he's still thinking, he won't have much time to notice and avoid the attack..." Dazia was ready to thrust her weapon at her opponent. Unfortunately for Dazia, he did notice, and moved out of the way just in time. "Alright, I see that you're going to follow through with a longer death. I know that you can't feel pain in this game, but I still think death will surely sting! I hate to burst your bubble, but you're out of hope, you're out of luck, your goose is burned to a crisp! You're doomed! I can still do you a favor and end this quickly, unless you've blinded yourself with this fantasy you live!"

@Wardege

ID# 88437 BD: 3+1=4(Miss)

Opponent:

Edited by Dazia

Wardege was within his thoughts somewhat. He was about to continue when he noticed Dazia's blade drawing near. He barely managed to avoid the weapon, and prepared himself to attack. His attack missed, and then he heard what Dazia had to say. "I don't think that's what matters here. Right now, we are in a situation that I blindly brought us both in, and now it's you or me!" That was true, it was him or Dazia. If he knew what this rash decision of his would do to him, he wouldn't have done it at all. Alas, he wasn't going to last long, at least not like this. "Why and how could I be so reckless and careless? Why did I let this self doubt dilemma get to me? All of this risk I have put on myself is only mine to blame, and there doesn't seem to be any escape from what I have done..."

@Dazia

ID# 88438 BD: 4(miss)

Opponent:

Edited by Wardege

Dazia rolled her eyes and facepalmed when he admitted that he was clearly blind and didn't care to look before he leaped. "Ugh, he's such an idiot... No wonder he's gonna be dead soon." She thrust her blade at him, then she said, "There are some things you should have learned long ago, such as look before you leap. You've fallen into a pit, you've driven yourself off a cliff, it doesn't matter how this situation is presented, the result is always the same! You're going to die because you just rushed into whatever ridiculous reason you fought me for blindly, and now you're trapped in a lose-lose situation that you can't escape! Just what kind of fantasy do you think you're living?" This idiot better keep staying still, so Dazia could finish him quicker. "Even this game can be compared to real life! Living a fantasy won't get you anywhere, from what I know!"

@Wardege

ID# 88449 BD: 5+1=6(Hit)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 66/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

After failing to avoid yet another attack, Wardege listened to Dazia's words, and he began to feel as though he was being judged on not only his blind decision, but a so-called "Fantasy". Well, now he had more motivation to continue. "Fantasy? Fantasy??" He grasped his spear firmly, and attempted to strike Dazia, but once again he had missed. "Helping others from the kindness in my heart brought joy to me! I felt good, and believed I was making a difference, and you call that a fantasy!?" For the first time in this whole game, he was actually upset. Not the sorrowful kind of upset, the kind where one is pushed and pressured into a rage. This mood Wardege was in wasn't really much compared to others, but for Wardege, this just got slightly, if not entirely personal. He was riled up, and now he would be more motivated to at least survive as long as possible.

@Dazia

ID# 88450 BD: 5(Miss)

Wardege: HP 66/100, EP 0/10

Opponent:

Edited by Wardege

Well, Dazia intended to make Wardege think as she finished him, but she ended up getting the wannabe tank riled up instead. Nevertheless, she had to put him out of this misery he'd put himself in. She struck Wardege with her weapon pretty hard, and it would be about twelve more hits to defeat him, excluding other possible critical hits like what she just managed to do. "There is a difference between a beautiful lie and a painful truth, Wardege. Not everybody likes the truth. This world, as well as the real world, is cold, cruel, and harsh. Survival doesn't always come easy, and it takes more than just a few typical, cliché attempts based on what seems like a daydream to most people, including myself." Sure, Wardege was going to die here, but it wouldn't hurt to have a say in this new argument/debate on beliefs. "Anything you have to say about that?"

@Wardege

ID# 88451 BD: 10(Hyper Critical, +2 DMG)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 59/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

Wardege has not posted in 36 hours, so his turn could be skipped.

Wardege gave no answer, and Dazia believed that either he was standing still or possibly thinking about what she said. Of course, either way, she had an opportunity to strike again. She swung her blade at Wardege, dealing damage. "Contemplating, are we? Well, then, you should start thinking about happy thoughts. It will make your demise easier to deal with for the both of us. Seriously, we would both be better off if you ended up dying while thinking happy thoughts, and recalling good memories. Since you can't exactly feel physical pain, doing so would make your death the most peaceful death one has ever experienced while awake, it would be as though you were asleep or something." Dazia really wanted to get this over with, but she wasn't lying about the possibility of this player's death being peaceful. It was posible, but it depended on whether or not the player was willing, and the like.

@Wardege

ID# 88470 BD: 8(Hit)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 54/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

Wardege already wasn't okay with where this fight was going, as he also was upset over the inevitable result. He listened to what Dazia had to say, and ended up getting caught in his own thoughts. "A painful truth, she says. The only painful truth here is that I'm probably going to die here..." He was struck again, and he listened to what Dazia said next. "It's not like I can with this situation... If only I could, but that wouldn't seem like anything I would do, as well as the fact that it wouldn't be honorable at all..." He was beginning to have an inner self-conflict, in the middle of a duel, all because he...was letting this player's words get to him. He couldn't allow this to happen to himself. If he was going to die in a duel, he would rather have died honorably rather than surrender! He struck at Dazia, then proceeded to say, "I will not surrender, like you ask! If I'm going to die, I will die honorably!"

@Dazia

ID# 88528 BD: 9(Critical, +1 DMG)

Wardege: HP 54/100, EP 0/10

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 57/60, EP 0/6

Edited by Wardege