-Waves- Hello ya'll!

Hello everyone, very nice to meet you. I'm quite pleased I found a SAO RP site that looks very crisp but honestly this was the first one I found haha, I don't think I need to look any further. I watched most of the anime but have yet to read up on the manga for the most part. I'm 24, turned that young back in February and I's roleplayed since I was ten. I started off rping in Dungeons and Dragons (Yep, name drop!) I was on and off for a few years but I picked up text based roleplay when I was fifteen and have been hooked since then. I really enjoy and look forward to RPing with any and all of you in the near future. I have a very high range of rp style and adapt pretty well.

Also I'm an Arizona desert dweller so I can handle the heat hehe...

Hail Drake of Newgate! I am Miaki Murakami the Silver Swordsman. Welcome to Aincrad! Glad you found us here. I'm especially glad to see you are an experienced RPer joining us. I look forward to getting to know you better and start role playing. Message me if you want to get one started and we can plan something or just wing it.

On a personal note, which part of Arizona do you reside in? I have a few online friends from around Tempe.

Hail Drake of Newgate! I am Miaki Murakami the Silver Swordsman. Welcome to Aincrad! Glad you found us here. I'm especially glad to see you are an experienced RPer joining us. I look forward to getting to know you better and start role playing. Message me if you want to get one started and we can plan something or just wing it.

On a personal note, which part of Arizona do you reside in? I have a few online friends from around Tempe.

Hello Miaki!

Hello everyone, very nice to meet you. I'm quite pleased I found a SAO RP site that looks very crisp but honestly this was the first one I found haha, I don't think I need to look any further. I watched most of the anime but have yet to read up on the manga for the most part. I'm 24, turned that young back in February and I's roleplayed since I was ten. I started off rping in Dungeons and Dragons (Yep, name drop!) I was on and off for a few years but I picked up text based roleplay when I was fifteen and have been hooked since then. I really enjoy and look forward to RPing with any and all of you in the near future. I have a very high range of rp style and adapt pretty well.

Also I'm an Arizona desert dweller so I can handle the heat hehe...

Hey there! I'm Daeron, The Insane Warrior. Although, I haven't updated my journal yet, Daeron is going through of mental state change. However, it's great you've found us! I really look forward to start an RP with you (don't pick Miaki!) I feel like we can be good friends realistically as for personality wise anyway, and roleplay wise!