[PP-F1] Back in the Meadows [Complete]

Vigilon was wandering floor 1 again. His familiar, Veriost, was asleep on his shoulder as usual. Vigilon nudged the small white frost dragon, hoping to wake her up. She opened her eyes, but looked at Vigilon sleepily, as if she didn't want to wake up just yet. "We're close to the edge of the safe zone. I'm sure there will be someone near the walls of the Town of Beginnings." Most players seemed to stay nearby, but that wasn't always the case. Either way, Vigilon had done enough wandering today, and he hoped he'd meet someone new this time around. The newer players these days were finally starting to come out of their sanctuary, and it wouldn't be long before there were plenty more players working their way towards at least surviving. He'd been needing to find some players who he could manage to keep working with that weren't part of a Guild, but even just making a new friend in general was currently more important than just potential Guild members.

@Hestia @Spencer

Edited by Vigilon

*i smile as i walk out of the town of beginnings feeling more confident after having met some wonderfully kind people already after having left the seclusion of the city. I exit the town and heads towards the field since it's a relaxing walk and could be good training if nothing else. As i leave the town i turn my head and spots someone just waiting their. I curiously make my way over to them. Waving with a happy smile. Wearing the basic armor, and having a curved sword at my hip hello! My name is Hestia. What is yours? i ask curiously as i then see your little dragon awwww! another one i say very happily and excitedly as i walk closer to you to have a chance to pet the cute little thing.

@Vigilon

Edited by Hestia

Spencer decided to take a small trip down memory lane, aka where he was holed up in for months because he was too scared to go out and start fighting. Now, he was level three and starting to do some quests, which he was rather proud about. He had a lift in his step and he was genuinely happy about everything going on in his life, meeting new people and getting out there was something he was some what used to, even though he might be a little uncomfortable by it. While Spencer Walked, he saw two people standing by the edge of the wall of the town, a place where a lot of people stand around and hang out, talking or waiting for a party to go out so they could join them. "Hi, sorry this place is very boring and I was just seeing how you two are doing." He was sweating on the inside but he was making himself talk to some other people and he thought he was doing a pretty good job at it so far.

Vigilon was happy to see that there were some players around. especially since it meant that the weaker players weren't afraid anymore, and were starting to get out there. Vigilon was approached by someone, and he was about to introduce himself, of course, the player's attention shifted to his familiar. Veriost awoke to see someone she didn't know yet suddenly drawing close to her. She was a bit startled, but she calmed down, and began to look at the player curiously. "I'm Vigilon, this is my familiar, Veriost. Familiars come in various kinds and personalities. I have seen at least one familiar that is absolutely hyper, I'm certain there could be more like that, but I'm not sure, while others, like Veriost, are more laid-back and easygoing. I met Veriost  in floor 4, but if I wasn't dared to search in floor 4 when I wasn't even level four, I don't know if I would have met her." Vigilon saw someone else approach. "Nothing much really, just planning to gather some materials, and avoid combat if necessary."

@Hestia @Spencer

hyperactive familiar. Do you mean Velnia? Itzal's familiar. i ask with a smile and hears the part of different personalities and nods, and backs away from the little familiar keeping in mind she isn't the same as the one she had meet before. so you can find these cuties on floor 4? i'll keep that in mind for when i wish to get one of my own. i say happily. I then hear someone talk as i turn around and see this new person*  it's nice to meet you. I'm Hestia! what's your name i ask the newcomer into this conversation with curiosity I'm out here to see if i could train, but then saw Vigilon over here points to Vigilon standing by himself so i decided to talk to him to see what was up.

@Vigilon @Spencer

Edited by Hestia

Spencer smiled at the two, they seemed rather nice and sweet people, not a danger at all. "My name is Spencer, nice to meet you Hestia, and you Vigilon. I'm out here just for a walk and I saw you two and decided to pop on by, was thinking about going training or mat gathering, couldn't decide between the two of them." He shrugged and turned to Vigilon's familiar, smiling. "I love your familiar, its adorable." He smiled and looked at it as it moved around a bit. They seem nice enough, I hope I'm not intruding on them as they talked, but it seems as though they kind of just met so I think I might be okay, well hopefully anyways He smiled a bit to himself and looked up at the two. "Would you two be up for anything past the safe zone boundaries? You two both talked about it and I'm quite bored myself."

Vigilon noticed that Hestia mentioned Itzal. "So you know Itzal too? Yeah, I haven't seen him in a bit, but I have seen him a few times, including when I finally decided to get out of the safe zone and start off. Floor 4 isn't the only place to find small dragons. They can actually be found on various floors, but they aren't very common, from what I know." He hadn't seen many small dragons that weren't anyone's familiars at all. Heck, he wouldn't be surprised if there were only a select few number of them, despite that this probably wasn't true. He turned to the player who introduced himself as Spencer. "Yeah, just materials for now. If we were ever to encounter any monsters, I could try and hold them off." Veriost looked at the two players, then back to Vigilon. "I might be able to guess what you're thinking this time, Veriost. I'm pretty sure all of us have potential, but I have to say that it's what we do with that...well... I guess I can't see into your reasons for why you like looking for potential, but I think pretty much everyone has at least a decent amount."

@Hestia @Spencer

If i would get a familiar i wouldn't want it to be a dragon. They seem way to common if the two i've seen from people who look strong have them. I would want something that would fit the style me and Itzal had worked out for me. Heavy Armor, Support type of person. That way i can maybe last longer in fights, and be able to heal others also efficiently. I say with a smile at the thought of helping others succeed through this game with whatever i could do. For familiars it's going to be interesting trying to think of one that could fit that kind of style of play you know? i say to Vigilon then look over to Spencer. I mean i guess i'd be up for doing material hunting with you two. It would keep things from being boring at least! I say in a cheerful manner.

@Spencer  @Vigilon

Edited by Hestia

"Well, material hunting it is then." He smiled and took a step past the safe zone border, entering the wilderness. "I'm not sure if you guys have looked for materials before, but I don't really know what I am doing to be honest, so this should be fun." He laughed and shrugged, walking farther into the plains before turning around to wait for the other two to catch up to him. They seem nice, around my level, maybe a friendship could come from all of this, at least I hope something does that is for sure. I need more friends and to actually know more people than I do at the moment, its me and like two other people, hopefully I can get more friends and become more involved in the Community on the floors, even if I don't ge ton the front lines it would be nice to know people and just be friends, like moral support.

I've been material hunting before. I say with a smile on my face. Well at the very least i've seen someone do so, and i've done it for that first lesson quest. I tell Spencer with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my head as i look at him. So i guess i'm a somewhat reliable source in that regard when it comes to the whole find materials part of things. I guess all we have to worry about is if we get to far from the town and can have wild boars starting to attack us. I say to him with a smile as i start to walk forward along the plains also alongside Spencer. So have anything to share about yourself? I ask curious to try and get to know someone so we can make this material hunting a bit more interesting, and not just awkward silence.

Spencer nodded, happy his material hunting partner is actually a good conversationalist, and also that she had gone material hunting before. "Okay, well I'm going to trust you that you know what you are doing, and I also need to start that quest line for the Lessons, some good experience with those." He mostly muttered to himself, walking with the girl into the plains. She asked Spencer about himself and he thought for a moment, not sure exactly what to say." Umm, oh this is difficult, there isn't really amazing or cool things about me to share. I mean I'm from England, then later moved to Michigan when I was 6. My parents were polygamist, which if you don't know what that it is it means that people have more than one romantic partner. I'm gay, no romantic interests thus far, and I'm a mace wielding low level who aspires to be a high level, not sure exactly what build I want though."

Well i'll do my best to make sure that trust wasn't misplaced Spencer. You can count on me to do my best for this! I say cheerfully with a grin on my face as we walk towards a good area where we could possibly find some materials to claim as our own during this. I then hear you talk about yourself and nods with a smile.  Well myself i'm from the Midwest region also. Indiana in fact. I only have my mother, sister for my immediate family, i'm bisexual myself.  I use a curved sword for a weapon, and i'm going to be a support fighter. I tell you with a grin as we walk through the fields as i start thinking now could be good time to start looking for the materials that could be within the field.

#89290    LD: 10

I look around the field find nothing to start off my search for any materials, and just shrugs with a smile knowing i can't find something right away, and giving up immediately is not my style in anyway, shape, or form. Oh! Snaps my fingers with a grin. The person who was kind enough to show me the ropes of this game also had this thing called a familiar! If you could have one what would you want it to be?  I ask curiously and excitedly with a smile.

"Yeah, it's best to go with whichever style suits you regarding familiar and build."  Vigilon soon noticed that the other two had began a conversation between themselves. He believed that it would be awfully rude to just jump into the conversation without being invited to it. Thus he decided to temporarily keep to his thoughts for a bit. He somehow felt like he remembered something, then it came to him. He remembered the name Hestia(Not the player, in this instance) from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians book series. He recalled the times where he would occasionally reread a book or two. Preferring the fantasy genre, he had always been as much of a geek as well as a gamer. Vigilon returned to the present, pushing aside the memory. He took a look around, hoping to find something. He found a small chunk of ore mostly buried in the ground. He had to dig a little around it before wrenching it free from the ground. He would have to be patient regarding the conversation going on, but that was fine by him.

ID# 89349 LD: 16+1=17(+1 T1 Mat)

@Hestia @Spencer

Edited by Vigilon

Spencer was walking with Hestia, looking for materials while the two of them talked. He listened to her explanations of everything, about her home life and what kind of character she wanted for her build. Spencer nodded at the support class and he smiled a bit when she brought up him possibly getting a familiar. "Yeah I want a familiar, I'm hoping on getting a Penguin from the fourth floor, hopefully that all works out in my favor, but I might wait a while before I get it, so I'm stuck in my ways and into my build pretty far before I start thinking of pets. I need to figure out all that out then I will be golden." He smiled at his long winded explanation of what he wanted. 

He turned to look over at the man around them, almost forgot about him."Oh, I'm so sorry for ignoring you. What kind of build do you think you are wanting to go for?" He asked and looked at him. While he talked to the man he was making sure he kept an eye out for any materials that could be laying around, but unfortunately he couldn't find any. 

ID: 89502 LD: 11 No Material. 

Edited by Spencer

Well i hope that when you go for your familiar you get one that would be helpful to you Spencer. Since i can only imagine getting the perfect familiar might be difficult since it's all up to chance. I say with a small chuckle as we continue to walk in the meadow area on the outside of the Town of Beginnings. So Spencer, and Vigilon want to friend each other so we can keep in contact if we ever need a partner for something? I ask the two of you with a smile on my face. I mean i imagine some quests can be tough so have another person would always be a help. I say in a cheerful manner. And sorry for leaving you behind a bit Vigilon. Didn't mean for that to happen. I say apologetically to Vigilon as we're walking together.

"Ah, no need to worry about it, no biggie. As for builds, I am currently aiming for a build that is primarily DPS, and partially scout. But that idea may change later on. Plenty of players seem to be making use of DPS and Scout, but we can't forget the importance of Support, Tank, and even the Balanced Players. With a variety, the players can cover each others' weaknesses, and that would be crucial to surviving as a group, as well as being able to work together in general. Sure, I may have learned most of the ropes in this game, explored the first few floors to get a lay of the land, and even become confident enough to make preparations to start a Guild, but I still have room to improve, everyone has room to improve. We all learn." Vigilon stopped there, feeling like he was starting to ramble a little. He often tried to delve into detail, but at this rate, he was currently wondering where else this conversation would lead, as to avoid kicking at a dead horse after rambling on.

@Hestia @Spencer

Spencer listened to the two of them talk and he smiled a bit. He was glad to have some people around his level to help him out and to just talk to. "Yeah, finding the perfect familiar is going to be pretty difficult to do, but I'm hoping that when I do it, I'll find the best one that there is." He smiled and shrugged, looking around the ground for possible materials that could be scattered around the ground. He gave up looking for those pesky materials and decided to just involve himself in the conversation and worry less about the materials and finding items for himself and the others. He smiled when Hestia brought up friending each other and he nodded with that. "Yeah, lets friend each other." He opened his screen and sent one to Hestia and sent one to Vigilon.

what kind of guild would you want to form Vigilon? I ask him curiously. Knowing that when making a guild that their has to be some kind of purpose to it. Even if it is as simple as clearing floors as best as they can, or to something like helping out other players to grow stronger together. The formation of a guild and what it's purpose is would bring people to it, or away from it depending on what the guild would stand for. I grin a little bit as see a grey menu pop up.

Spencer has sent you a friend request.

Accept      Decline

I hit the accept button right away having no hesitation when doing so. Figuring that Spencer seems nice enough that he would be enjoyable to have around to talk to, or to help each other out if either of us is in a tough spot.

"I intend for the main purpose of my Guild to be the players and survival. Seeing that there is strength in numbers, and how it usually isn't easy to start off, my Guild can take the weaker players under our wing so that they may rise along with us. I am currently still developing the rest, despite that it will be open to discussions and suggestions, but that's the gist of the primary purpose. Rising up and helping others in the process, that's what I plan for the Rising Dragons." Vigilon considered searching for materials as he was in the conversation. When he looked, there was nothing to be found. Well, there was always next time. "I don't know what else may be in store for the Guild, but as long as we protect and help players, train and survive, we should be good." Spencer sent a friend request to Vigilon and Hestia. Not knowing the guy for very long, he hesitated before hitting the accept button. Now he just had to send a request to Hestia. He pulled his menu up again and sent a friend request to her. Veriost continued looking at the two players curiously.

ID# 89547 LD: 5(Failed)

@Spencer @Hestia

Edited by Vigilon

Spencer heard the two notifications that his friend requests were accepted and he smiled a little bit, happy to have made some of his first friends on this game. He looked at them while Vigilon and Hestia talked about their possible guild. "I don't know if I'll ever join a guild. I don't think I would work too well with other people in a group, but I mean hey I never know." He shrugged and started to look around for the materials they were searching for. It looked like Vigilon sent a friend request to Hestia and he smiled a bit more again, the three of them were finally friends. "But, that does sound like a great idea for a guild, helping low levels is something people don't think about that much." He looked around and adjusted the scarf around his neck. He was trying to find some materials, but it seemed that luck would not be in his favor for the moment, maybe  while they walk they can find some more items.

ID: 89551 LD: 4

Edited by Spencer