Username: Genji
Height: 5'9"

About: History/personality
Admit it.

When you were young, you daydreamed about being a hero, or someone who everyone else looked up to. You wanted to be famous and well-liked, and you wanted there to be nothing bad to say about you. As you got older, you threw away that fantasy because you knew that the world we live in isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and people don't become heroes in everyday life. It takes something special, in a dangerous situation to earn that honor.

Kotarou was born three hundred years too late, his mother once said.

In a more feudal Japan, the actions and deeds of Samurai were renown across the island nation. Men fell on their own swords for a lack of honor, and men stood for the things they believed in.

Kotarou spent much of his time before Sword Art Online daydreaming or reading books. His father tried for several years to put him through Judo lessons with the hope that the art might beat some sense into him.

When the game released, Kotarou saw his chance. A world for swordsmen, where epic quests and heroic deeds were commonplace.

Little did he know, Aincrad would prove to be a hell all its own.

Virtues:

My Time Has Come: While he was no one of merit in the real world, "Genji"- so named for the title hero of Murasaki Shikibu's "the Tale of Genji," is ready to break out on the scene in Aincrad and start making a name for himself. Genji will not hesitate when faced with monolithic tasks, and he will jump at the opportunity to improve himself.

I studied the Blade: No, actually he really did. Since the culture banned swords in the early Meiji period, his studies were limited to books and wooden swords, but Kotarou was fascinated with Kenjutsu from a young age, and has a preference for the Katana. Because of this, he is nearly a natural with a blade inside of Aincrad.

I'm not really interested in that: Perhaps Kotarou's most endearing trait is how brutally honest he is. Blunt, to the point where he says what he means even if someone might not like it. (How would he know, anyway?)

Flaws:

Actually, I don't have a lot of friends: Kotarou is your textbook NEET. After High School Ended, he opted not to go immediately into the work force, and despite adequate grades he was afraid to go to college. Because he spent all of his time sequestered away from others, his skills in gaming and intellect are fairly high, while his people skills are abysmal.

I-it's not that I don't like you...: When he was in middle school, Kotarou had feelings for one of the more popular girls in the class. While that was far from abnormal, his attempt to make friends and talk to her ended in a disastrous rejection, one that made him less certain of himself and forced him further into reclusion, away from his peers. Because of this, he is slow to trust people.

Look before you leap...! Or not: Kotarou has a tendency to jump headlong into dangerous situations, especially if it appears like a hopeless situation for someone else. Because of his long standing hero aspirations, he tends to forget about self preservation in Aincrad.

Profession: -

Skills
Non-combat: 

Passive:
Light Armor: Rank 2

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» One Handed Curved Sword: Rank 1

Inventory

Sanguine Scimitar: +3 Damage

Arcane Duster: +3 Evasion

Roleplays

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14322-f2-darkness-delving-rainagenji/?page=2 / SP 2

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15468-op-f10-trick-or-treat~/?do=findComment&comment=529616 / SP 2

SP: 25

Unused: 7

• 5 Standard Healing Potions (Heals 50 * Tier HP)
Edited by Genji
  • 1 year later...

Level 11

220/220 HP  22 Energy

1h Curved Sword skills

Rank 1

• [x1 Stun] Fell Crescent (4 Energy) - The user charges at a high speed at the opponent and makes one strong uppercut, stunning the opponent.
  • [x2] Rage Blow (2 Energy) - The user makes one heavy blow, cleaving into the opponents chest.
Edited by Genji