[PP-BOSS RAID-F7] Paving the way to 8

The warriors stood ready, she could smell them. Her doors swung open with a loud creaking noise. She opened her eyes. She could see the puny mortals who dared trespass on her domain. I raised my claws, the fingers that so resembled theirs. SNAP! The room lit up in a dazzling array of green, blue, and yellows. My precious babies hisses atop my head as they moved ready to attack. My lower half that of the snake ripped back and forth as I amused myself glancing upon my latest toys and meal. I hiss in delight. I take the iron scimitar in my right claw, and the gold shield in my left from their places on the floor. My eyes flash with a light on their own. I stare down those who would slay me as the banner announcing my regality materialized. Medusa, the Snake Lady. The battle for passage onwards has begun.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just before throwing the door to the boss room open, Miaki stood outside looking at his team. In front of him was Keith Yudai, Daeron, Shanok, and Keith's dragon hovering above them. Miaki felt good. This was their moment. "Guys, I know we've been waiting a long time to do this and I'm glad to see everyone make it here. Behind this door according to the manual we're suppose to be fighting a golem of some kind. Whatever happens. We do this not for the people in this game. We do this for the Azure Brigade!" Throwing his fist in the air Miaki's trench fluttered around him. "Alright guys! Let's do this! FORWARD!"

Miaki turned around and pushed the door open with all his might. They ran into the room and heard the hissing of a snake. 'Wait, what!?' Miaki focused and the system targeted <>. "Oh [censored]." He muttered. "Guys.... They got the manual 'effed up!"

Miaki drew his katana and ready for combat. The silver katana glowed with a dim shimmering light. "Okay guys. Battle routine. Set. Execute!" Miaki rushed forward at the Medusa. With his blade at his side Miaki swung his katana, <> horizontally across the Medusa chest.

Miaki: 37/37

Daeron: 27/27

Shanok: 17/17

Keith: 53/53

Star: 48/48

<> ??/?? (minus 2 HP)

Daeron was curious to find out what the boss was, when Miaki finished the speech that Daeron had only half listened to, he saw Miaki blitz forward, and suddenly Daeron followed from behind. "Miaki, so what type of boss it this? I kind of missed that part!" Daeron said as he ran forward into the room of now illuminated colors. He then grabbed his weapon and saw a snake woman in the room wielding a scimitar and a golden shield.

Daeron then ran forward at the lady and swung his weapon at the snake lady. He swung his weapon downwards at his opponent.

Battle Dice: 10 (3 Damage)

<> ??/?? - 5 HP

Damage Dealt: 3 Damage

Keith drew his Katana from it's sheath and rocketed at the serpentine at high speed, his dragon taking flight behind him, making a roar as it began to work along side it's master. Keith set his katana on his shoulder and let it glow, as he ran at Medusa. "Hey Snake! This attack is gonna be Solid!" He said, as he brought his sword forward and Startorius fired white flames from it's mouth.

After each and ever of his friends hit the boss, Shanok ran towards her, his sword pointed to his right, "Haaa! Take this you ugly snake woman!" He yelled as he slashed at the boss. The attack hit her, leaving a red gash in her snaky bits. Shanok jumped away from the boss. "I think she's going to attack us guys!" he said, "Move away from her!".

<> ??/?? - 6 HP

1 Damage dealt.

Medusa cried out as katana hit her. Taking her shield she more or less back handed Miaki against the slimy walls. Daeron swung at her next. She growled. She swung with her scimtar. Knocking him back a few feet. She smirked as the next warrior stumbled mid attack. She smirked. She lashed with her tail and more or less slammed him against the wall. The next one cried a warning. She threw her shield like a discus abandoning it and let him bop him across the head.

(AOE attack damage dealt is the same for all.)

Health 128/134

(Rolled 1. No damage.)

After the first wave of attacks, the <> threw Miaki across the room hitting the slimy wall behind him. 'Aww gross' He flung his arms trying to get some of the filth off. As Miaki looked up, he saw the massive HP bar. 'This is gonna take awhile.' Lowering his weapon down by his left hip, aiming behind his body, the blade began to pulse brightly. After a short time the weapon was ready. Miaki sprinted forward attacking with <>, a 1 hit attack used for attacking from a long range. "Here goes nothing!" As he closed in on the Medusa, Miaki took his blade and made a diagonal slash starting from the bottom-left to the top-right. The speed of the attack and the brightness of the sword was so great that it was hard to keep track of where the blade was exactly.

(OOC: Roll 6 on battle dice to successfully attack with 2 DMG. Sword skill cooldown = 2 turns)

(MISSED)

The <> saw the attack coming and outmaneuvered the attack.

<> 128/134

Daeron finally saw the boss' Health bar appear. In fact, the boss had 2 bar, that reached longer than any player in this room. The boss took the few hits like they were nothing. The red gashed on the scaly skin had fused back into one, showing that the boss was nowhere near being harmed. Instead, the boss attacked all of the players, but luckily every player had dodged or the attack missed every one of them.

Daeron took this up as an opportunity to attack after Miaki, hoping it would be caught off guard by his attack, meaning Daeron could land another hit. He then swung his sword towards her side where her attention wasn't at the moment. The sword swung down with great momentum and it was a matter of seconds to see if Miaki's distraction had actually payed off.

Battle Dice: 6 (2 Damage)

The attack thought out by Daeron was a success and it caught the boss off guard. However, the attack was just barely a success as <> turned around right as the attack was finished with. The red wound on <>'s arm quickly mended back together into one piece of flesh and skin before Daeron could recognize it was there.

<> 126/134

Damage Dealt: 5 Damage

Keith's face clashed with his blue hair as he was red with shame. "Gah... Well that didn't go the way I wanted..." He stood up and readied his katana again. "Alright, get ready, monster! 'Cause now I'm gonna make a really lame pun as I attack you, just like I always do! So don't try and snake your way out of this one!" He said, as he and his dragon attacked again.

Shanok dodge the shield that was thrown at him he then saw the boss' health bars appeared. "Two of them?! They're huge! This is going to be a long fight! he said. "Can't miss any attacks! Gotta focus on hitting her!" he added as he ran up to the boss readying his attack. Shanok slashed at the boss, but she jumped backwards and dodged his attack. "Damn it!" he said. Shanok braced himself for the incoming attack.

<> 126/134

Total damage dealt by me : 1

Medusa hissed in pleasure at the feeble attempts to injure her. She pretty much knocked them aside with her tail and and as for the one who actually HAD hit her Daeron she clawed him in the face.

Rolled 9 on Daeron. Attack Crits.

126/134 HP

As each of his team rushed in to fight, Medusa seemed to be reveling in the fact that she managed to dodge most of the attacks. "This isn't gonna be as easy as we thought guys." Miaki took point and swung his katana downward on the Medusa.

(OOC: Sword skill cooldown = 2 turns)

(Battle result: MISSED)

Medusa raised her scimitar and parried the blow from Miaki.

Daeron: 25/27

<> 126/134

(Total damage dealt: 2 DMG)

Daeron felt a claw scratch the side of his face, however Daeron tried to ignore the pain just induced on him. Instead, he tried to swing his sword towards her torso all the way down, hoping to create another wound that would easily heal up yet again as her health is beyond any monster so far seen in Daeron's adventure.

Battle Dice: 5 (Miss)

+1 on Combat Dice

Battle Dice: 6 (1 Damage)

+1 Damage On Any Hit

Battle Dice: 6 (2 Damage)

Daeron missed at first but quickly dodged another attack at him to get rid of his presence, and slashed at her back, near her shoulder blades, creating a very slight and non-deep red gash, that healed quickly, however this gash healed slightly slower than the previous. It was hardly noticeable, but was still able to be noticed by a player.

<> 124/134

Damage Dealt: 7 Damage (70% Damage Dealt)

Keith raised his katana again and nodded to his dragon. "C'mon star, let's show this snake the -griphon- door, so it can find a new whole to slither in!" He said, running with his dragon at high speed, throwing slashes at the monster, as he activated his sword skill.

((Sword Skill, don't fail me now!))

Roll after item effects: 9

Damage dealt with dragon, 4. Sword skill effect, I have no clue.

Shanok saw the boss' attack hit Daeron. "Guys! I think she only tries to hit the ones that actually land a hit on her! But then again, we can still dodge it! So, if anybody needs healing, don't attack her, that way, she won't try to attack you!" he told his friends. He then charged towards the boss, determined to hit her this time. The Snake lady dodged his attack again! "Ugh! She keeps dodging! Is there that a big a difference between her stats and mine?!" he asked angrily.

<> 120/134

The Medusa spat acid out at Shanok but fortunately for him the attacked missed. Miaki switched out with Shanok. With his blade ready Miaki swung upward and made a diagonal slash across her chest.

(OOC: Sword skill cooldown = 1 turns)

(Battle result: CRIT)

Miaki was amazed to see that the cut ran deep into <>. He grinned at his success.

<> 117/134

(Total damage dealt: 5 DMG)

Daeron avoided any acid that splattered towards him and saw that it looked like it could do some serious harm. He then waited for Miaki to strike again, and then ran in behind him. "Switch!" he said as Daeron rushed forward lunging his sword at her chest.

Battle Dice: 7 (2 Damage)

Again, the switch was a success and caught the boss off guard. It seemed like the boss was unable to learn from actions quickly because the same attack had worked twice in a row. If this worked one more time, Daeron was going to take advantage of this flaw in the boss.

<> 115/134

Damage Dealt: 9 Damage

Keith ran at the monster upon hearing the word, "Switch!" Being said. He broke into an intense speed and raised his katana as his dragon stayed back, letting a white aura cackle to life in it's jaws. Keith then leaped at the snake women and thrust his katan forward. "Katanarama!"

Shanok skillfully dodged the boss' acid. "Oh crap! She can do long range attacks as well?!" he said, surprised by the Medusa's actions. Can't let that acid hit me! Might poison me or something he though to himself. "Aaaaaagh!" he yelled as he raised his sword above his head, preparing the skill <>. Shanok slashed his weapon from top to bottom and the boss dodged the skill.

(Sword Skill Reaver: 6+ on dice = 2 damage. 8+ = 2 damage + paralyzes the enemy.)

(Skill cooldown = 2 of my turns)

<> 115/134