[PP-BOSS RAID-F7] Paving the way to 8

Medusa screamed. These worms! These vermin! They dare hurt her! SHE! IS! PERFECTION! Lying down on the floor with a claw on one side her scimitar on the other ready to strike. She basically started to spin like a top lashing out to anyone with reach.

(Rolled 10. AOE attack crit!)

115/134 HP

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki readied for the incoming counterattack. Medusa's spinning attack knocked everyone back and gave her some breathing space. Getting up after being thrown. He gripped his blade hoping to succeed with his next attack. He saw his sword skill was off cooldown and charged up his attack.

(OOC: Roll a 6 to deal 2. Sword skill cooldown = 2 turns)

(Battle result: 3 DMG)

Miaki dashed forward to the side and swung his blade across Medusa's side. "So far so good."

Miaki: 35/37

Daeron: 23/27

Shanok: 15/17

Keith: 51/53

Star: 46/48

<> 112/134

(Total damage dealt: 8 DMG)

Daeron felt a heavy hit on his chest and he saw a red gash, that slowly fixed up but didn't entirely go away. It remained, but very small. He then saw Miaki rush in at the opponent and use a sword skill that turned out be a success. He then tried the method again and shouted out "Switch" as he rushed in at the opponent again, hoping that the attack would land like the previous times it had done so.

Battle Dice: 3

This time, the attack wasn't successful and the boss had actually dodged the attack for the first time from Daeron. Daeron then over shot the boss and ended up behind her, partially surrounding her.

<> 115/134

Damage Dealt: 9 Damage

Keith's silver katana made a small shine as he took a breath, and moved some stray strands of hair out of his eyes. "Alright monster of the week! It's time... I kill you! I don't even need a pun!" He yelled, as he ran in and attacked wildly with his dragon.

Shanok got it by Medusa's attack. "Ugh! That hurts!" he said. He then saw his friend try to attack the boss, out of the three, only Miaki and Keith hit the boss. "I have to hit it this time! I don't want to be useless!" he told himself as he recklessly charged towards the boss. The boss dodged his attack yet again!

(Skill cooldown = 1 more of my turns)

<> 115/134

Total damage dealt by me : 1

Medusa stopped the spinning attack and stood up straight. Hefting her scimitar he raised it up and pulsed with a blood red light. She spun into a new spinning assault. It missed, the spun ended, and she looked dizzy.

(Rolled 4. No damage)

113/134

Miaki noticed the Medusa getting dizzy and saw this as an easy shot. "Take this snake lady!"

(OOC: Sword skill cooldown = 1 turns)

(Battle result: 2 DMG)

Miaki made two quick swipes at Medusa's form and watched the small strikes making cuts along her side. 'We got this. We got this.' He thought to himself.

<> 111/134

(Total damage dealt: 10 DMG)

Daeron avoided the attack again, by a hairline though. His chest was hurting and he was in fact the most harmed in his party so far. He refused to give and then let his sword glow with a bright orange glow as he rushed forward ready to use <> (7 or Higher, 3-Hit Combo).

Battle Dice: 7 (3 Damage)

3 Hits +1 For Every Hit

Battle Dice: 7 (6 Damage)

((3-Turn Cooldown))

The three strike combo move was a success as the jabs injected into the snake-like skin. The wounds, Daeron noticed, were closing up slower and slower. Proving to Daeron, that she was growing weaker with every hit.

<> 105/134

Damage Dealt: 15 Damage

Keith looked and saw that the serpentine was starting to falter, and that it's health bar was losing large portions too. He whistled to his dragon, who roared as it spread it's wings and let more energy build in it's mouth. Keith ran along side his dragon as he attacked again, activating a sword skill he had <>, sending three slashes.

"Good job guys! Let's keep it up! Shanok said as he himself prepared his sword skill. "I hope this one hits..." he said as he raised his sword above his head, trying to land the skill <>. The boss dodged his attack again. "I hate this boss! She keeps dodging every of my attack!"

(Sword Skill Reaver: 6+ on dice = 2 damage. 8+ = 2 damage + paralyzes the enemy.)

(Sword Skill Cooldown : 2 of my turns)

"The ceiling is falling! Evasive maneuvers!!!" Miaki ran around trying to avoid getting crushed by the rubble falling from above. The battle was going well so far. Miaki's party was landing good hits on <> and they were holding their ground for the most part. Miaki checked his parties HP bars located in his HUD and saw that everyone was still in the green zone. As long as they could keep this up they'd be in business. Noticing he was off cooldown, Miaki charged his katana for another sword skill attack called <> or the "Scarlet Fan" (Roll 7 or higher, 3-hit combo). Hearing the humming of the charge reaching its peak, the Silver Swordsman made his move on the Medusa.

Sword skill cooldown = 3 turn(s)

Battle result: MISSED

Getting in front of Medusa, Miaki released the sword skill <>. With his right hand Miaki swung the blade upward then downward. As his downward slash was finishing its swing, Miaki grabbed his hilt with both hands and thrust his blade into Medusa's torso. Much to his shock, Miaki didn't deal any damage. In fact, the Medusa parried each attack and was facing Miaki head on.

<> 101/134

(Total damage dealt: 10 DMG)

Daeron had so far been doing far better than he actually expected. In fact, he was more than happy with the outcome so far. When he saw Medusa flail her body everywhere screeching and letting the ceiling begin to collapse, he took it as a desperate attempt to land a hit on them. Avoiding the rubble falling, Daeron lunged forward with his weapon using it like an arrow while he's the shaft of the arrow flying through the air. He made sure he aimed directly for the stomach.

Battle Dice: 8 (2 Damage)

Yet another one of Daeron's mad attempts to attack the boss had payed off. Since she was too worried about making it rain stone and rubble, he had a huge opening at her stomach. The weapon again, impaled her, but she retracted her body from the blade before it could do any massive damage. He again, watched the wound close up like it wasn't even a scratch, but a mere scrape.

((2 Turn Cooldown))

<> 99/134

Damage Dealt: 17 Damage

Keith looked at all the debris falling from the roof of the chamber, and he rapidly moved about in a blur avoiding all the rock. He ran at the snake woman as all of his friends kept a steady stream of attacks on her. A good margin of her health was gone, and they could win this fight soon enough and they would reach floor 8.

<> 99/134

Shanok skillfully dodged the rocks that were falling down from the ceiling and closed in on the boss for an attack. I'm going to get her this time! he thought to himself as he pointed his sword to the left. He landed his attack this time, and it was a critical hit too! Medusa tried to move but couldn't. Shanok then remembered that his weapon had a chance of paralyzing enemies. "Great, she's paralyzed!" he told his friends.

(Sword Skill Cooldown : 2 more of my turns)

<> 97/134

Total damage dealt by me : 3

"Nice hit Shanok! Switch out!" Miaki rushed in with full speed on the stationary Medusa under the influence of Shanok's paralysis. His katana vibrated with a subtle tremor which filled Miaki with energy. It was game time and he wasn't going to loose such an easy shot. The only frustration he had right now was that his sword skill was on cooldown and wouldn't be back up until the Medusa had shaken off the negative effects. "Alright team! Hit her with everything you've got!" Miaki leapt up in the air as he closed the small gap between him and Medusa.

Sword skill cooldown = 2 turn(s)

Battle result: Crit! Dealt 3 DMG

Miaki cut deep into the Medusa's body with his katana. "Daeron! Switch!"

<> 94/134

(Total damage dealt: 13 DMG)

Daeron watched Shanok's hit on the monster all of a sudden cause her to freeze. Her body must have tensed up immensly as she couldn't move anymore. Her body twitched slightly, but she didn't move or create any actions. Nothing was allowing her to move. In fact, something was constricting her from doing anything. Remembering, the weapon Daeron made for Shanok, he realized that the attack must have paralyzed the opponent. Taking this as an opportunity for some free hits, he swung his sword at the body.

Combat Dice: 10 (3 Damage)

<> 91/134

Damage Dealt: 20

Keith set his blade on his shoulder and let it charge, gathering a pale blue light as it began to hum. He ran forward and used his speed's momentum to bring the katana into full swing. As he did so, he felt the force of his sword carve into the paralyzed serpent, and his dragon snarled and shot a column of astral energy at the foe as well.

Shanok charged towards the boss, he knew his attack would land as Medusa had been paralyzed by him. The attack hit the boss, normally, this attack would've paralyzed any monster of player, but apparently, paralysis doesn't stack. "C'mon guys! Hit her with all you've got! She'll still be paralyzed for a while!" he said.

(Sword Skill Cooldown : 1 more of my turns)

<> 88/134

Total damage dealt by me : 4

Soon as Shanok's blade struck Medusa, Miaki was already in motion for his next attack. "Come on! Keep it up guys!"

Sword skill cooldown = 1 turn(s)

Battle result: Dealt 2 DMG

Miaki struck the Medusa across the back and leapt back.

<> 86/134

(Total damage dealt: 13 DMG)