[PP-BOSS RAID-F7] Paving the way to 8

Shanok saw the boss hit his friend Keith really hard. He charged at the boss and tried to attack it. Medusa swiftly dodged Shanok's attack.

(Sword skill cooldown : 2 more of my turns.)

Miaki: 35/37

Daeron: 23/27 - PARALYZED (3) turns.

Shanok: 15/17

Keith: 49/53

Star: 46/48

<> 61/134

Total damage dealt by me : 7

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Medusa advanced towards the one she had rendered harmless intent on ending him. Then she heard the phrase "you monster" tossed at her. She yowled like a cat. She turned to face the insult hurler, Miaki. She moved very fast her scimitar flashing in the light.

(Singular Regular Attack. Rolled 1. Failed.)

But she moved too fast and missed Miaki.

Miaki managed to evade Medusa's fast swipe and counterattacked Medusa while she was recovering from her failed attack. "Keith! Switch!" He yelled to his comrade.

Sword skill cooldown = 0 turn(s)

Battle result: Hit! 2 DMG

Miaki struck Medusa across the arm.

Daeron: 23/27 - PARALYZED (2) turns.

<> 59/134

(Total damage dealt: 15 DMG)

Keith's boots hit the ground with a rapid patter as he rocketed in. "Rodger that, Miaki! Here it comes!" He said, as he sprinted at the serpent, using the momentum of his speed to bring his katana into a blur as he moved closer to perform slashes.

Shanok charged towards the boss. "I'll get you this time!" he yelled at the snake lady. Shanok yelled angrily as Medusa dodged his attack yet again.

(<> cooldown, 1 more turn)

Daeron: 23/27 - PARALYZED (2) turns.

<> 57/134

Total damage dealt by me : 7

Medusa growled at Miaki and friends as they hit her. She spared them each no more then a passing glance. She then decided that if it would kill her she'd take one of them with her! She looked towards the one she had immobilized. She inhaled and sprayed green liquid towards him!

(Attack on Daeron. Rolled 9 Crit. No status effect just damage.)

She hissed in delight as it struck home.

Medusa took a free shot at Daeron and hit him again while he was still immobilized. "Daeron's almost back up! Regroup and hit her with your best shot!" Miaki charged his sword and lunged forward using a sword skill. (Roll 5 or higher to hit for 1 additional DMG.).

Sword skill cooldown = 3 turn(s)

Battle result: 3 DMG

Miaki stabbed Medusa in the side and dug his blade deep into her form.

Daeron: 21/27 - PARALYZED (1) turns.

<> 54/134

(Total damage dealt: 18 DMG)

Keith, the Blue Blader, switched out with Miaki. "Don't worry. I'm not done yet!" He shouted as he and his dragon rushed in for the next attack. His dragon spat fire down on Medusa while he moved in and struck her with his katana.

Shanok charged towards Medusa and tried to hit one of her arms. Shanok's attack hit Medusa, and his weapon's ability activated, paralyzing Medusa.

Daeron: 21/27

<> - 51/134 PARALYZED (2) turns.

Total damage dealt by me : 8

Daeron could now feel the stiffness slide from his body. He sighed with relief as he rolled his joints to get feeling back into his body. After the brief pause, he smiled wickedly at the now paralyzed Medusa. "Now it's time for revenge," Daeron would say with a smirk, knowing his next attack would hit. He sprinted towards Medusa, his sword trailing behind him until he had gotten nearly to her before he leaped to strike her.

As Daeron flew the air, he grabbed his sword hilt with both hands and brought it forward in a powerful horizontal slash, cutting across Medusa's torso, before landing and sliding a few feet away from her.

Damage dealt: 2

<> 47/134

Total Damage Dealt: 26

Medusa was dazed about for the time being, lulled by the effects of Shanok's weapon imbued with paralysis. Daeron was back on his feet and back in action. "Right on! Let's beat this thing to death!" Keith yelled as he moved in to attack. Leading the charge with his dragon, the dynamic duo struck Medusa mercilessly.

Shanok ran towards the boss, raising his sword above his head, readying the sword skill <>, he hit Medusa's arm, making her growl in pain, the attack left a red gash on her arm.

(Damage dealt 2)

(Sword skill <> on cooldown for (2) turns)

<> - 43/134 PARALYZED (1) turn.

Total damage dealt by me: 10

After the barrage of attacks from his team Miaki rushed in switching out with Shanok and attacked Medusa with a charge attack.

Sword skill cooldown = 1 turn(s)

Battle result: Crit! 3 DMG!

He struck Medusa with a deep gash.

<> 40/134

(Total damage dealt: 23 DMG)

All of Daeron's friends had just unleashed a string of attacks on Medusa, dealing a large chunk of damage to the boss. Now it was Daeron's turn. He sprinted forward, a determined and cocky look on his face, following the path Miaki took, and jumped over him, switching as he came down to try to hit Medusa with a vertical slash, but the snake woman was too fast and evaded Daeron's attack.

Total Damage Dealt by me: 26

The fight was going well and Keith was optemistic that it would be over very soon. "Doing great guys! Let's keep up the attacks!" Keith yelled to everyone. "Alright Star, let's get this crazy snake lady! Attack!" Keith ordered as he and his dragon rushed in and attacked Medusa.

Shanok charged in for another attack before the paralysis on Medusa wore off. He aimed for Medusa's leg. His sword went from right to left, the attack was really quick, so quick that it was leaving afterimages behind the sword.

(Sword skill <> on cooldown for (1) turns)

<> - 32/134

Total damage dealt by me: 12

Another stun from Shanok and the victory was getting close in sight. "Almost dead you damn, slimy monster!" With a new rising spirit, Miaki charged forward and attacked the Medusa with a new vigor.

Sword skill cooldown = 0 turn(s)

Battle result: Hit! 2 DMG

The stunned Medusa could do anything against his attack.

<> 30/134 - paralyzed for 2 turn(s)

(Total damage dealt: 25 DMG)

Medusa was stunned again so it was the perfect time for Daeron to strike. He sprinted forward his face creased in concentration as he slashed at Medusa's torso, which connected leaving a red gash across her stomach.

Total Damage Dealt by me: 28

Keith held his katana high as if he were directing his dragon's movements with it. With the wave of his sword arm his dragon flew forward and attacked the stunned Medusa with his claws. Keith lowered his blade and sprinted forward with great speed and attacked Medusa himself.