F7|R7 Blacksmith| <<The Dragon's Flame>>|PK Accessable | Open

Arga wanted a new weapon, but he couldn’t find any available blacksmiths in the Town of Beginnings. He decided to try his luck elsewhere when he heard rumors about a blacksmith named Vigilon located on Floor 7. He didn’t want to risk getting attacked by monsters, but his need for a weapon outweighed the risk. He went to Floor 7 and made his way to Vigilon’s shop. Luckily, he wasn’t attacked by any monsters and soon reached the shop after a 45 minute walk. 

Entering the shop, he greeted the blacksmith and started looking at weapons in stock. Some were too powerful to use while others didn’t seem right to him. He lost all hope that he was going to find a weapon perfect for him when he saw a spear from the corner of his eye. He walked over to it and was amazed with what he saw. It was a simple spear but the spearhead was shaped like a roaring dragon. “Norokvaaz…” Arga whispered to himself. Even the name sounded cool. He picked up the spear and gave it some experimental swings. The weapon felt so right to him. “I guess this is the one”.

He took the spear up the counter and placed the col payment on the counter. After the transaction was complete, he left the store with his new spear in hand.

-Purchasing Norokvaaz | T1 Polearm | Damage III

-700 col paid to @Vigilon

Edited by Arga
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having just gotten her song from the fourth floor Fae made her way to a few floors higher, to a blacksmith on the seventh floor, an immense change from the winter world that she had come from, the seventh floor was for the most part warm, and at the top of this mountain she felt at ease pushing open the door, a small dragon sat on the counter of the blacksmith, and it didn't take long for a man to meet her at the counter asking if she would like to protect herself or deal some damage "I was actually looking at dealing some damage." Fae smiled at the man behind the counter as they spoke.

Spoiler

Item name: Pixie's Greatsword

Item type: Straight Sword

Quality:Perfect

Enhancement(s): Damage 3

Description: A somewhat small sword coming in at about two feet in length, the straight blade on this sword has a light blue sheen to it as if it used to glow a long time ago. This sword gets its name from the creature that wielded it, to the Pixie this sword would be massive in size.

@Vigilon

[Day 38] [12/7/2022]

Another Day, another order.

The fact that Vigilon had been getting this much business surely meant that players were starting to get a move on again. Maybe once this excess of orders and crafting was through, he'd take a quest or two and see if he can't figure out what was going on with his new main weapon, Kyrkuran.

But for now, he had a weapon to forge. It took a few attempts, but he managed to make a decent blade or two, along with an item that looked like what was requested. This had to be what the latest customer was wanting.

He would bring the requested item to the counter. "I believe this might be what you were hoping for?" He asked.

Once that was dealt with, he would take two of the uncommons and the one rare he'd forged that day, and place them within his new fusion forge that had been assembled a couple days ago. "Ah, yes...it's still working." He muttered to himself. It was nice to know that this was easier to maintain, didn't require dangerous ingredients for better qualities or durabilities, it just needed the items, and maybe a special ingredient or two depending on the desired result.

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 210094 CD: 2+1=3, LD: 16(Material Salvaged)

ID# 210095 CD: 5+1=6(Crafted T1 Uncommon Straight Sword)

ID# 210096 CD: 10+1=11(Crafted T1 Rare Straight Sword)

ID# 210097 CD: 7+1=8(Crafted T1 Uncommon Straight Sword)

ID# 210098 CD: 12(Crafted T1 Perfect Straight Sword)

ID# 210099 CD: 8+1=9(Crafted T2 Uncommon Straight Sword)

Materials consumed: 5

Exp. Earned: 24

Fusions:

Spoiler

T1 Uncommon Straight Sword[210095] was combined with T1 Uncommon Straight Sword[210097] to create T1 Rare Straight Sword.

T1 Rare Straight Sword[See above fusion] was combined with T1 Rare Straight Sword[210096] to create T1 Perfect Straight Sword.

ID# 210104 [ID Assigned.]

Finished Item: T1 Perfect Straight Sword[210104]

Edited by Vigilon

Just like the blacksmith had said, it didn't take long for him to make Fae's new weapon. She had received the ping of the message while she was on the first floor. this was the last piece of equipment she had to pick up before she would start slowly making her way to the frontlines. Opening up the shop again Fae heard the sound of a hammer banging from somewhere out in the back of the shop. "I believe this might be what you were hoping for?" the hammering stopped abruptly as Vigilon walked out of the forge and into the shop portion of his building. "I believe this might be what you were hoping for?" Vigilon held out the sword. It wasn't very big, probably only reaching about two feet total in length, but that was perfect for Fae, preferring to have the lighter weapon over something beefier. Placing the col on the counter Fae smiled "Thank you, it's perfect." Fae slid the sword into the scabbard on her lower back, the feint glow of the blue blade snuffing out as she did. Nodding again Fae stepped out of the shop "Time to get back to business."

Spoiler

Picking up: ID210104 Pixie's Greatsword [T1 | SS | 3 DMG] A somewhat small sword coming in at about two feet in length, the straight blade on this sword has a light blue sheen to it as if it used to glow a long time ago. This sword gets its name from the creature that wielded it, to the Pixie this sword would be massive in size.

Edited by Faerie

I press my hand against the doors and push them open, exhaling a deep, cold breath as I enter the premises.
Entering inside the building, my face is instantly hit by the ambient warmth of the forge, heating my body as I press forward, closing the door behind me.

I step inside the workshop, rubbing my hands against each other to warm them up as I look all around me, spinning around to take in the scenery.
It was a smithing shop, alright. Weapons and pieces of armour were hanging all around me, my eyes wondering what my next acquisition would look like.

The room was separated in two by a big counter, the forge radiating its heat from the other side. I kind of wanted to vault over and sit by the fire for a second, but I refrained myself from doing so.

As I stepped towards the counter, the shop owner stepped in, leaning in to greet me. 

Welcome to The Dragon's Flame! You looking to protect yourself, or deal some damage?

I looked at him, greeting him in return with a smile, not without shivering.

— H-Hi. I'm glad your shop is heated. I'm definitely not built for cold weather. I take another quick spin and let my eyes wander about the man's work, reminding myself of why I was here, stopping midway when my gaze met a beautiful axe hanged on a weapon rack. I, hum... This! This is the reason why I came here. For a weapon like this! Wow, what a work of beauty! How much would you charge for a piece like this? I noticed that the price tag was stamped right next to the item and felt my face heating up quickly, not because of the actual heat from the forge, but by shame of being so blind. I let an awkward laugh escape my lips as I went back to face the blacksmith. Well, I- I have the materials necessary, could you craft me an axe like this one? But, a bit more specific. Here are the details.

Spoiler

Item name: Sanngriðr

Item type: Two-handed battleaxe

Quality: Tier 1 | Perfect

Enhancement(s): Paralyze (x2) | Keen

Description: Nothing could prepare wandering eyes to the beauty and intricate patterns of the engravings adorning this battleaxe. Not only was it beautiful, but it could rend your flesh again and again, rendering you powerless as you fold beneath the crushing weight of this weapon.

— Also, I've noticed that you could craft some form of light armour, if I'm not mistaken? I'd love to if you could craft me a set of those as well. Of course, I have the coin too! But if light armour isn't in your line of work, I'd settle on heavy. I want to be protected, I just have my preferences for light armour for now, as I don't want to be a frontliner tank.

Spoiler

Item name: Soothing Tabard

Item type: Light armor

Quality: Tier 1 | Perfect

Enhancement(s): Regen (x1) | Mitigation (x2)

Description: A custom-made armor made with utmost care that protects as much as it soothes its wearer

— If my maths correct, it should amount to 7 materials for the weapon and 700 cols for the armour, right? I already went ahead and sent you the payment. After all, your reputation precedes you, and I have no doubt you'll be able to work this out in no time.

Seemingly scouring my brain to remember something, I lift one finger before turning once more towards the blacksmith.

— I'm sorry if this is too much to ask, and I truly am afraid to test your patience... But I might have one last task for you, that is, if you're up to it. I would love if you could craft just a pendant, without any properties. It would be nothing but a trinket, a souvenir, if you will, for someone I dearly miss. Nothing but a coin of metal with the name Leo engraved on it, if it's not too much to ask for. I can spare the coin, just tell me how much.

Edited by Avoryn

[Day 39] [12/15/2022]

Vigilon was starting to wonder why there was this noticeable pattern in his recent customers. Most of them were all female. Not that he minded, of course, heck, a fair number of them seemed to be pretty new, asking for new gear. And of course then there was Yona getting herself a new weapon, as well as some weapons for someone else, but that wasn't what Vigilon was focused on. ...Although, it wouldn't hurt if this factor wasn't noticed by anyone who would tease the hell out of him for it.

As another female player would enter the shop, Vigilon had just finished prepping the forge for another day of smithing. Vigilon would make his standard greeting, and the girl would remark how she wasn't built for the cold weather. "Heh, that's fair. If you ever need something additional to wear for cold environments, a Tailor might be able to help you with that. I know one personally, so I can mark where her shop is on your map if you're interested." He offered.

The girl would proceed to remind herself of why she was here, and would ask a question before seeing the answer right beside what she was looking at, to which she seemed to become flustered.

Ah, the innocence of newbies setting out in the field...Adorable at times. Vigilon simply had a warm smile on his face as he waited to do business with her. It felt good helping the newer players become better equipped for what they would be facing, and the fact that the path seemed to be free of aggressive mobs lately, why, that was probably a good sign.

The girl would then set up one custom order for an Axe...and then she would add a set of Light Armor to the order, stating that she did not intend to be a tank. Vigilon nodded in understanding. "Fair enough. I can handle that. Granted, not every user of Heavy Armor is a Tank, but it's definitely the preference of most tanks. I even know a few Damage-centered players who prefer Heavy Armor. To each their own, I'd guess." He noted. The girl would then speak of payment and make sure she'd gotten it right...and she'd also mentioned the reputation that Vigilon had earned as a blacksmith. 

Then the girl had one more request. She wanted a trinket, to serve as a memento to someone she missed dearly, someone named Leo, from what Vigilon could guess. "...I understand why you'd want such an item. As a blacksmith, however, I can only provide the base material for it. To make it into the trinket you want, you'll have to turn to an Artisan. I'll provide the necessary base material, free of charge." He said to her both softly and solemnly. 

He then walked over to the forge and began crafting. He made each of the two requested items without fail, and brought them over to the counter, as well as that material he'd converted, ready for use by an Artisan. "Here is the gear you've requested. As for the base material I've converted, I know an Artisan you can take it to." He began. Pulling up his map, he would continue. "Her shop is currently on the Eleventh floor, you should be able to find it...here." He then handed the girl a note. "Give this to her along with the base material, and you won't need to pay her a thing." He added, essentially stating that it would be used as a voucher for this situation.

With the transaction complete, Vigilon would wait to make sure the girl was finished doing business with him before he returned to his forge. He made three sets of armor, though there was a bit of a mess to deal with that occurred...regardless, he'd call this a pretty successful day.

-Given Sanngriðr(Axe, Paralyze II, Keen) and Soothing Tabard(MIT II, Regen) to @Avoryn

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 210142 CD: 12(Crafted Perfect T1 Axe)

ID# 210143 CD: 12(Crafted Perfect T1 Light Armor)

ID# 210144 CD: 11+1=12(Crafted Perfect T2 Heavy Armor)

ID# 210145 CD: 3+1=4, LD: 5(Cannot Salvage)

ID# 210146 CD: 2+1=3, LD: 18(Material Salvaged)

ID# 210147 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL

ID# 210148 CD: 7+1=8(Crafted Uncommon T3 Heavy Armor)

ID# 210149 CD: 9+1=10(Crafted T3 Rare Heavy Armor)

Materials consumed: 7

Exp. Earned: 37

Edited by Vigilon

It didn't take too long for Vigilon to craft my items, a few knocks on the materials and the job was done, as pristine as I had wished them to be.
I was impressed by the speed and quality of the work done and at how polished the final products were.

I instantly equipped my new items, marvelling at the perfect fit.

— Snug as a glove! Thanks for your work! And for the note for your friend. I'll make sure to visit your friend as soon as possible.

Spoiler

Received and equipped:
Sanngriðr | T1 Perfect 2H Battleaxe | Paralyse x2 / Keen
Soothing Tabard | T1 Perfect Light Armour set | Regen / Mit x2

Payment sent: 7 Materials and 700 Col to @Vigilon

— I'll make sure to speak highly of your work and to come back to your workshop whenever I need upgrading or repairs! Thanks again for your work.

• 2 weeks later...

Another familiar store, a place that she had been relatively recently as well. Nari pushed through the entryway, taking a deep breath of the familiar smells associated with the arts of crafting weapon and armour. Glancing through the smoke haze that seemed to hover on the air, she headed towards the blacksmith with a confident stride, before placing her scythe, and another piece on the table. "Hey, looking to get another piece done if you've got the time. Bit of a combination of items, please."

Carefully and with purpose, she laid out the design she was looking for in the new weapon, marking it with the same imagery and appearance as her original piece. Lastly, she provided the required combination materials to complete the design, smiling at the blacksmith before adding, "Assuming you're up to the task, that is..."

Order:
02/04/22 | t4wpn. | [#206553c] | TAUNT / KEEN || FROSTBITE / STATIC || DMG / ACC
Solitude's Sorrow | ACC II | BLD I 

Final Outcome:

Name: Reaper's Charge
Item Type: Scythe (Polearm)
Tier: 4
Quality: Daemonic
Enhancements: Accuracy(3), Static (1)
Description: A long handled, two handed scythe with a curved blade. This piece contains a purple chain that wraps itself around where the shaft meets the blade, reminiscent of the weapon often pictured with the grim reapers of tales.

Payment: 1 Gleaming Scale, 1 Daemonic Shard.

Vigilon knew he'd have to get out there again soon. He'd also been hearing some odd rumors lately, and was considering investigating these things. He couldn't just sit in this shop forever...

But first, business. Someone had returned to the shop sooner than expected, apparently requesting a fusion. "I've made sure I know how to use my new fusion forge, you won't be disappointed." Vigilon assured.

Vigilon would receive the components and necessary resources, and bring them over to the fusion forge. He would place the two weapons in their respective two slots, drop the two resources down the chute for the combination process, and pull the lever to bring the two items into the fusion forge. Vigilon kept a close eye on the fusion forge to make sure it worked as intended. Like with the other forge, of course, he'd need to pull out the finished product and make sure it's a functional weapon, before cooling it and bringing it to the grindstone, all of which would be a guaranteed success in this case, due to how fusions worked in the game.

Vigilon looked over the finished product once more, before nodding in satisfaction and bringing it to the customer. "I believe this might be what you were hoping for?" 

Fusions:

Spoiler

[T4]t4wpn.[206553c] was combined with [T4]Solitude's Sorrow[209945] to create Reaper's Charge.

ID# 212089 [ID assigned.]

Finished Item: [T4]Reaper's Charge[212089](Polearm[Scythe], ACC III, Static)

Edited by Vigilon

The alert had come in a few days later, surprising Nari. She'd quickly put away the pieces she'd been working on, before making her way down to the seventh, locating the blacksmith shop and heading in.

"Hey Vig, just here to pick up an order!" She called out, before crossing to the counter. The scythe laid across the countertop, gleaming in elegance. "Perfect! Thank you, so much!"

Scythe in hand, she made her way back out of the shop, wondering where her other pieces were at, before deciding to stop in and check on them.

Retreiving
Reaper's Charge | T4 Scythe (Polearm)

• 1 month later...

Nari had been here before, a shop that reminded her own her own smithery from...so long ago. She'd been impressed with the work that Vigilon had provided for her, enough so that she knew she would return again one day. She hadn't expected that day to come so soon, but with her changes in...well, everything, it was a necessary return. She'd paused just outside, smelling the forge long before she had entered the shop itself.

"Hey, Vig! I've got another order, if you're up for it...should be easy enough. I hope." She placed her drawing on the table, letting the man look it over before nodding her thanks and making her way out of the shop. She doubted it would take long to create, and there were a few other shops she wanted to visit while she waited. 

Item name: Fox Fang
Item type: Dagger
Quality: T4 Perfect
Enhancement(s): ACC II | Bleed I
Description: A basic purple tinged blade, with a soft rounded blade and a symbol etched into it. 
Reference: Fox Fang

[Day 40] [2/22/2023]

Crafting results:

Spoiler

ID# 212488 CD: 5+1=6(crafted T4 Uncommon Dagger)

ID# 212489 CD: 1

ID# 212490 CD: 9+1=10(Crafted T4 Rare Dagger)

ID# 212491 CD: 12(Crafted T4 Perfect Dagger)

Materials consumed: 4

Exp. Earned: 17

Edited by Vigilon
  • 3 months later...

The journey to Vigilon's blacksmith was longer than he expected; however, he felt the travel was worthwhile. Morningstar had heard the man was skilled at his craft and he believed that he could assist in the creation of his new weapon.

When it came to smithing, Morningstar knew firsthand that he had no talent. This was not something he could do on his own, as much as he may have wished he could. He wanted a powerful blade and that was out of his expertise.

He loved Meteor, his current blade, but the more fearsome his enemies became, the more Morningstar felt he required more strength. Statistically, it made sense to replace his trusty golden sword.

He entered the shop, greeted its owner, and made his request for the greatsword.

Item

Spoiler

Item name: Royal Greatsword

Item type: Weapon

Quality: T4 Perfect

Enhancement(s): Damage III

Description: The intricacies of both the hilt and blade imply a need for perfection that is often buried deep within its owner. Blue, gold, and silver, all colors favored by royals, make up the majority of the blade. Its designs are beautiful and the time required to craft such a blade is unimaginable.

1650543613_67_5-powerful-weapons-in-Elde
share them with me. your thoughts, your feelings, the principles you would follow

Item 2

Spoiler

Item Name: Armor of Fallen Radiance

Item type: Heavy Armor

Quality: T4 Perfect

Enhancement(s): Mitigation III

Description: A silver suit of armor made with fine materials and even finer craftsmanship. The Armor of Fallen Radiance is crafted delicately yet passionately, capturing the fiery essence of the one who wears it and mirroring the fading embers of a setting sun. The suit is adorned with angelic metal feathers.

wKAyt4d.jpg
the fallen may rise again

Edited by Morningstar
  • 3 weeks later...

[Day 41] [7/11/23]

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 213037 CD: 6+1=7(Crafted T4 Uncommon Straight Sword)

ID# 213038 CD: 11+1=12(Crafted T4 Perfect Straight Sword)

ID# 213039 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL

ID# 213040 CD: 12(Crafted T4 Perfect Heavy Armor)

ID# 213041 CD: 9+1=10(Crafted T4 Rare Straight Sword)

ID# 213042 CD: 3+1=4, LD: 17(Material Salvaged)

ID# 213043 CD: 2+1=3, LD: 18(Material Salvaged)

ID# 213044 CD: 9+1=10(Crafted T4 Rare Straight Sword)

Materials consumed: 6

Exp. Earned: 33

Fusions:

Spoiler

[T4]Rare Straight Sword[213041] was combined with [T4]Rare Straight Sword[213044] to make [T4]Perfect Straight Sword

ID# 213045 [ID assigned]

Finished item: [T4]Perfect Straight Sword[213045]

Edited by Vigilon

Some time after making the request, Morningstar returned to Vigilon's shop. He greeted the man, who had his items laid out on the counter before him. The armor was even more beautiful than he had imagined it would be. It was intricate in its details and the red of the cape matched the robe that he currently wore. He was happy with his purchase.

He lifted the sword, surprised by the weight of it. It was far heavier than Meteor and much more threatening, he thought. He thanked Vigilon, paying him a sum of col and going on his way. 

(+1 Royal Greatsword, +1 Armor of Fallen Radiance)

"A weapon improved by use of dragon's breath, seems fitting." muttered the blonde as she drew closer to her destination. It was quite the hike rom Nimbus but she didn't mind it. It was a good opportunity to plan ahead set some short and long distance goals for her and her school. The interior design of the place was to her liking, staying in theme with the establishment's name.

Ojamashimasu!” (‘Sorry to disturb you’') was the greeting she went with on this occasion, being the first time she visited this place. Her attention was initially directed at the small dragon before engaging with who assumed to be the owner:

"I'd like to have make use of your fusion services!" she said with a clear tone and continued "They've been good companions so far and now's the chance to improve.

She materialized and inspected ≪Yamimaru≫, the oldest of the two as shown by the scratches along the blade and the chips near the tip. Despite being regularly maintained the blade showed its battle-worn history. 
Setting it to the side, she then materialized ≪Nihilim’s Wrath≫, much newer by comparison but equally powerful as the first. "Let's unite them!" she added with a smile.

Using 1x Demonic Shard and 1x Gleaming Scale to fuse the following items: (+fusion fees)

≪Nihilim’s Wrath#187490≫      ≪Yamimaru#187510≫
T4: Phase | Absolute Accuracy | Accuracy (Katana)     T4: Accuracy | Fallen | Fallen (Katana)
A fang of the cursed dragon, Nihilim, fashioned into a weapon. Even from inside it's saya one can tell that this katana is cursed by the mortal-turned-god himself to pass through all defenses using shadow flames.

One of the first weapons of it's kind, forged out of the blood of a corrupted angel and blessed by another. It grants the user control over the angel's corruption in form of black flames that can be summoned once it tastes flesh. The silver etched saya contains the (un)holy blade's influence while it's sheathed. 
+

≪Nihilim’s Wrath#187490≫ - Boss fight reward
≪Yamimaru#187510≫ - Event reward converted via 3.0 Conversion

Final item :

≪Nihilim’s Wrath#213887≫ 
T4: Phase | Absolute Accuracy | Fallen | Fallen (Katana)
A fang of the cursed dragon, Nihilim, fashioned into a weapon. Even from inside it's saya one can tell that this katana is cursed by the mortal-turned-god himself to pass through all defenses using shadow flames.
Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Nari wandered into the blacksmith shop with a slight frown on her face. she had become accustomed to her new build - a build which allowed her to focus on striking outwards, while not worrying about defending those around her. It had been a decent damage-based structure, but she had to admit that it had felt...unlike her. Perhaps it's time to return, after all...

"Excuse me, I was hoping to get some help with a couple of pieces that I was looking to have crafted..." She quickly filled out the order forms, including both descriptor and hand drawings as a reference, hoping that it would help to visualise the pieces she wanted. "Erm, and if they can be done soonish, that would be wonderful..."

Item name: Reaper's Aegis
Item type: Heavy Armour
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement(s): Taunt | Heavy Momentum II
Description: Dark as the night sky, this multi-piece set of armour configures a flexible leather undergarment, supported and covered by various plates that are placed in the weakest of points - protecting the wearer's vital points, without compromising the movement and flexibility of the individual.

Item name: Reaper's Shelter
Item type: Shield
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement(s): Thorns II | Recovery I
Description: A simple celtic shield, this piece is large enough to cover the wielder from neck to shin, providing a strong defence without the cost of weight. Small half-circle inlets in the centre allow for the placement of weapons as required, all while the central angle forces attacks off and to the side. Coloured a combination of black and dark purple, this piece is a reminder of the night's sky.

Vigilon was ready to deal with what looked like another new customer. When he received the order form, however, he'd take a short moment to look at the order form, then look to the player with confusion, look to the order form, then back to the player. "..."

His confused look would persist for a few seconds, then his face straightened out as he spoke. "...Wait...I know you..."
                               With a chuckle, he'd continue. "With the hair color change, I'll admit, it took me a bit to notice. Heck, you were in the meeting and I didn't even recognize you back there!" He remarked. "So, given the enhancements and item types I'm seeing here..." He said, as he pulled out three items that he still had yet to put into stock for purchase(yet it looked like he wouldn't be doing that this time), and placed them on the counter. "I suppose you would like to have these three returned to you instead. Free of charge, by the way. I'm sure it'll help in the raid, after all, plus they were originally yours, anyway."

Offering to give to @Nari-Lanreth:

Spoiler

Póg Deiridh [Tier 4; Polearm [One-handed Assault Spear]; Demonic] A metre and a half in length, the short spear contains a shaft of polished wood with a twisting combination of light and dark violet, with a single line of black separating the colours. The thin blade itself is coloured lavender, with a heart of royal purple. Attached at the connection between shaft and blade, are twisting tassels of violet and ice blue.
Enhancement: Frostbite [2 Slots] | Effect: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) deal (10 * Tier) unmitigated Frost damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. In addition, anyone with Frostbite receives a -1 Accuracy debuff until the effect wears off.  Frostbite damage does not stack, but can be refreshed. The highest tier of Frost damage overrides lower tier versions; cannot be overridden by lower-tier versions. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
Enhancement: Accuracy [2 Slots] | Effect: Gain +(1 per slot) to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit.

Glacadh Morríghan [Tier 4; Heavy/Plate Armour] Designed as form fitting half-plate armour, this piece has an open chest area, designed to adjust based on the wearer. Small pauldrons protect the shoulders and neck, while light greaves cover the arms. Coloured in a shifting of soft violet and ice blue, the bottom left front of the torso contains a small curled fox.
Enhancement: Frost Aura [2 Slots] | Effect: Prevent (4 per slot * Tier) damage per slot from successful attacks against you. Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (2 per slot * Tier) unmitigated Burn damage to the attacking enemy.
Enhancement: Heavy Momentum [1 Slot] | Effect: After an unsuccessful attack, gain +(1 per slot * Tier) base damage until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another unsuccessful attack will reactivate this enhancement. Must be using the Heavy Armor Skill for this enhancement to take effect. [For Area of Effect attacks: This effect only activates if you miss all enemies targeted by the attack.]

Póg an Gheimhridh [Tier 4; Heater Shield] A smaller heater shield, this piece contains the typical heater shape, with a bouche edge on the left hand upper corner, and a tear drop tail that curls towards the right on the bottom edge. Coloured a shifting soft violet and ice blue, a small white fox appears on the forefront, the ideas staring outwards and the mouth pulled back in a snarl.
Enhancement: Paralyse [1 Slot] | Effect: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties.
Enhancement: Taunt [1 Slot] | Effect: +1 Hate generated from Howl, Focused Howl, and successful attacks.
Enhancement: Thorns [2 Slots] | Effect: Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (9 * Tier) unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks.

She'd forgotten about the pieces she had originally provided to the blacksmith. Her eyes lit up slightly upon seeing them, and she bit her lip as she gave a slight nod in response. Placing her hands to her side, she gave a small curtsy as she had been taught, dipping her head at the same time as she spoke. "That would be lovely, and thank you! It's always a pleasure, Vig."

She gathered up the pieces before making her way back out of the shop, a smile on her face as she began changing out her equipment - a feeling of rightness in her heart. It had been a while since she'd placed the pieces on her form, but somehow it felt like home.

Collecting:

Póg Deiridh [Tier 4; Polearm [One-handed Assault Spear]; Demonic] A metre and a half in length, the short spear contains a shaft of polished wood with a twisting combination of light and dark violet, with a single line of black separating the colours. The thin blade itself is coloured lavender, with a heart of royal purple. Attached at the connection between shaft and blade, are twisting tassels of violet and ice blue.
Enhancement: Frostbite [2 Slots] | Effect: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) deal (10 * Tier) unmitigated Frost damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. In addition, anyone with Frostbite receives a -1 Accuracy debuff until the effect wears off.  Frostbite damage does not stack, but can be refreshed. The highest tier of Frost damage overrides lower tier versions; cannot be overridden by lower-tier versions. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
Enhancement: Accuracy [2 Slots] | Effect: Gain +(1 per slot) to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit.

Glacadh Morríghan [Tier 4; Heavy/Plate Armour] Designed as form fitting half-plate armour, this piece has an open chest area, designed to adjust based on the wearer. Small pauldrons protect the shoulders and neck, while light greaves cover the arms. Coloured in a shifting of soft violet and ice blue, the bottom left front of the torso contains a small curled fox.
Enhancement: Frost Aura [2 Slots] | Effect: Prevent (4 per slot * Tier) damage per slot from successful attacks against you. Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (2 per slot * Tier) unmitigated Burn damage to the attacking enemy.
Enhancement: Heavy Momentum [1 Slot] | Effect: After an unsuccessful attack, gain +(1 per slot * Tier) base damage until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another unsuccessful attack will reactivate this enhancement. Must be using the Heavy Armor Skill for this enhancement to take effect. [For Area of Effect attacks: This effect only activates if you miss all enemies targeted by the attack.]

Póg an Gheimhridh [Tier 4; Heater Shield] A smaller heater shield, this piece contains the typical heater shape, with a bouche edge on the left hand upper corner, and a tear drop tail that curls towards the right on the bottom edge. Coloured a shifting soft violet and ice blue, a small white fox appears on the forefront, the ideas staring outwards and the mouth pulled back in a snarl.
Enhancement: Paralyse [1 Slot] | Effect: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties.
Enhancement: Taunt [1 Slot] | Effect: +1 Hate generated from Howl, Focused Howl, and successful attacks.
Enhancement: Thorns [2 Slots] | Effect: Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (9 * Tier) unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks.

Fusions:

[T4]Kyrkuran(Straight Sword, Fallen II, Blight)[202641d] was combined with [T4]Draco Fury(Straight Sword, Accuracy, Paralyze, Burn)[187083].

-Demonic Shard used, Item Quality is now Demonic.
-Gleaming Scale used, Unique enhancements preserved.

ID# 214670 [ID assigned.]

Finished Item: [T4]Kyrkuran(Straight Sword, Fallen II, Blight, Burn)[214670]

Edited by Vigilon