[PP/F21] Delving Deeper 2: Natural Treasure [Closed]

[ID: 92784][LD: 9+11=20]  Treasure Chest Found!

With most of his energy gone, the hunter wasn't feeling up to discussing profits.  All he wanted to do was rest his weary bones, if he even had any.  Without really using his eyes or anything, the hunter spotted a stalagmite that was slightly broken from who-knows-what.  It seems, from this distance, a good place to lay down for a few minutes.  The hunter yawned heavily and for a solid ten seconds.

"Alright, that sounds about right."

Walking over to the broken stalagmite, the hunter fell upon the flat edge of the broken piece.  Expecting to feel resistance, he closed his eyes.  Unfortunately, he was still in the air for longer than he thought possible.

"Wait, wha.."

Before he could finish his sentence, he fell upon something rather curved impacting his stomach.  Without any armor, it was a numbness that impacted him more.  Looking around him, the stalagmite shattered revealing a chest where it once was..

..with the hunter sprawled on top of it.

"I think.. I found something.."

Edited by Hirru

Using Golden Key

ID# 92785 LD:7+7=14 CD:1 2,900 Col, 5 T3 Materials, 2 T3 Rare Consumables, 1 T3 Rare Weapon

"That," Shield began, rushing over to Hirru, "is precisely what I was hoping we'd find."

He shooed the other player away, fishing from his inventory a Golden Key, which he held in front of the lock. With a puff of gold dust and the sound of tinkling metal, the key vanished and the lid to the chest popped open. A dialog box appeared, outlining the chest's contents, and although it was nothing to sneeze at, it was hardly anything to write home about.

"Well, we made a good deal of money today, if nothing else," he said with a lopsided and uncertain smile. "I think that's enough for today either way. We should head back."

He reached down to help Hirru to his feet before turning to the exit and making use of it. The walk back to Tomoiko was uneventful, thankfully, and given the amount of energy expended by both players, he was sure that Hirru was just as happy for that as he was.

"Until next time then," Shield said with a nod. "Stay alive."

- Thread Rewards -

- Both -
1 SP

Shield

17,410 Col
19 T3 Materials
1 Rare T3 Food
1 Uncommon T3 Food

Hirru

26,210 Col
18 T3 Materials