[PP - F21] Time to Fish!

Ruby had just listened, she didn't have a problem with him as he was explaining himself, however it had just seemed as though he was trying to insult her in a way, Ruby had looked back after he had finished and said to him "I am fighting for everyone's goal, whether you accept it or not we all share the same goal, and if I am not willing to help you achieve the inbetweens or any other goal then why am I fighting." she had looked back forward as the line had moved forward "I am just a Support Player that has been in more trouble because of people who wouldn't open up. How do you expect me to fully trust someone if they can't open just a tad bit up?" she had asked, but before long as she was reeling in, a pair of red eyes had appeared in the water and a laugh could be heard. Ruby's eyes had darted open as she had dropped the pole, moving backwards as the boss had jumped out of the water and missing its target, which was Ruby at the time.

@Shield

-----

ID: 95321 - CD: 1 - [Boss Fished Up]

ID: 95322 - MD: 7-3=4

[H:0] Ruby - HP: 768/960 - EN: 96/96

[H:0] Shield - HP1370/1370 - EN: 128/128

Shark King - HP: 1220/1220 - DMG: 366 - MIT: 61

Loot -

Ruby - 9285 Col, 26 T3 Mat

Shield - 9285 Col, 21 T3 Mat, 1 T3 Uncommon Consumable, 4 T3 Rare Consumables, 1 T3 Perfect Heavy Armor,  1 T3 Rare Weapon

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID# 95564 results: Loot: 5+6=11 - No Materials

Shield did not even bother turning around, continuing to turn stones further and further up the stony beach in search of anything noteworthy or of value. "That is entirely up to you," Shield replied to Ruby's question. "I have given you my answer though. Many before you have learned to deal with it, and I suggest you do the sa-"

Behind him, Shield heard the clatter of the pole and turned around just in time to see Ruby leap aside. He had wandered a distance away though, and he would have to run to get back to the water's edge. So far, it had proven to be a very eventful venture, though he couldn't say that all of the events were exactly what he had in mind when it came to what was technically a fishing trip.

"Well, at least something here is taking notice of you," Shield puffed, closing the distance between himself and the fray as quickly as possible. "I've got aggro. Just hold on for a second!"

Edited by Shield
  • 1 month later...

For a moment after she had finished up the boss, she had looked around for Shield... however she couldn't find Shield in the area... and she had feared that he might not come in time. So... she did the thing that immediately came to her mind... run! She had moved away from the boss which had tried attacking her, and after a moment she finally got away hiding. And after a few seconds as Shield had arrived he turned away back into the water from sight. However... Ruby had felt a little bad from today, she stepped on way too many toes and tried to push her own beliefs onto someone... and now had to run away in fear that there was a slim chance that she could had died there. Ruby had stood up with a saddened expression saying to him "Hey... can we meet up another time? Something tells me that today is just not my day."

-----
ID:
98979 - LD: 15 [Outtie 5-Bagillion]

Thread Complete - 
Ruby:
 2 SP, 9685 Col, 26 T3 Mat
Shield: 2 SP, 9685 Col, 21 T3 Mat, 1 T3 Uncommon Consumable, 4 T3 Rare Consumables, 1 T3 Perfect Heavy Armor,  1 T3 Rare Weapon