[F11-PP] Guild dungeon delving.

Spencer gave a small, kind of nervous smile to Ryo. He was pushing through his emotions the best that he could, so he was blocking it out for this event, he might as well level up and not think about his depression. He sighed and dropped his shoulders, ready to go. The group started to set off towards the Dungeon and he was still feeling a pit of nervousness in his stomach, he was slightly concerned that something... really bad could happen to him. He also threw that into the back of his mind, and made sure he had everything around him that he needed. I trust everyone can keep themselves alive, but I know I'm not the strongest, I hope I don't pose a threat to anyone in terms of being a nuisance, I really hope about that. He thought to himself a little grimly as they approached.

Spencer saw the cave, and tracks leading into it. He seemed a bit confused, considering the fact that he believed they were the only ones actually going for this dungeon. "Huh? Was someone also in her- yep." He said then got cut off by a noise coming inside the cave. Spencer gripped his mace a little tighter and walked with the rest of them. Then, his eyes rested on a woman in the cave. He had no idea who it was, considering the mask, but when Kimi and Hestia referred to her as 'Guild Mate' It became clear that this was actually Telrenya, but disguised as Erin, which was not the most fun of time. Spencer walked up to her and smiled. "Hey Erin. Its been a bit." He gave what looked like a 'Hello Hug', but when he did he whispered in her ear. "Don't worry, I wont tell a soul Tel." He made sure he was quiet enough for only Telrenya to hear him. He stepped away and looked at everyone. "Everyone this is Erin, she is apart of the guild, Telrenya and Jevi invited her to join." He smiled and gestured for them to meet, trying to play this all cool.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kairi had looked around to the group as we all had agreed that we would all head towards the dungeon, however... it seems that they had began to ignore her a little bit. Kairi had only gotten a little more sad is it seemed that not many people were honestly interested in meeting with her today. However, Kairi was just going to remain silent, she had just thought if no one wanted to talk with her, then there was no need to really speak out. Eventually they had approached onto the cave where the dungeon had been, and the group was introduced to a woman named "Erin". Kairi had frowned a little bit as she had gotten a little jealous that Erin had a introduction, however once again, Kairi had chose to say absolutely nothing. Kairi had taken in a deep breath as she had tried to battle of her own thoughts that had been going on in her mind, however she was struggling to even do that. Kairi had just looked at Hestia and let out the deep breath.

Ryo's eyes squinted in the low lighting. Torches littered the walls in random places, given a more off-putting light. The soft earth shifted beneath his boots as he walked. He heard something echo in the earthen halls and readied himself. At first, he thought it was an ant person, but was surprised when Hestia and Kimi mentioned 'guild-mate'. Ryo's body relaxed and approached. Spencer had beaten him to the punch and introduced Erin to everyone. "Hey Erin, a pleasure to meet you." He said, holding out a hand for her to shake. She seemed familiar in some way, but the thought quickly went away. "So, you here for the dungeon as well Erin?" Ryo asked the new companion. He eyed her over, noting some hair that tuffed out from under her hood and above her mask. He figured that it gave some sort of bonus, and let it be. However, he was curious as to what her full build was. He opened his menu, and sifted through it, pressing a few buttons. He coughed slightly, blaming it on the dust, and produced a chocolate bar for Erin. "Here. This'll heal you a bit. Should you need it." He said, looking at the red marks on her body and the arrows along the wall. So, there were traps in the halls. "Alright team. We picked up Erin, and now we push forward. Be wary of traps in the area, so watch your step. once we get past the traps, there's bound to be soldiers. So let's be on our guard. Kimi, you run scout see if you can see things before they see us. Hestia, you're with her in case something does decide to jump us. Kairi and I will be in the middle, able to quickly get to the front or the back for damage. Erin and Spencer will be in the back watching our flank. Questions?" Ryo said, giving out what he thought was a solid battle plan. he pulled out several bottle and handed them out to the other party members, including Erin. "Here, they'll make you stronger." He handed out Damage potions out to the party. "It's not much, but they'll help." he said, making sure preparations were made. Kimi had found a treasure chest and had whispered to Ryo. Ryo leaned back in and whispered back. "Okay" He said, as he opened the chest.

Chocolate Bar given to Erin(Tel)

Dmg potion +3 given to Kimi, Erin(Tel)

Dmg Potion +2 given to Kairi

Chest Loots
ID:95679 LD: 10
-825 Col
-5 T2 mats
-2 t2 rare Consumables

Telrenya had nearly composed herself in order to force a greeting to the...was it five? The party of players across from her all sported the familiar emblem of the Holy Dragon Alliance, and the faux-noirette could feel her heart throbbing with an onset of anxiety. Strangers weren't much of a problem, but running into practically her entire guild made her beyond nervous.

Her closest friend of the group took an initiative, approaching her and pulling her into a quick hug. With his whispered words, the gears in her head began to click into place, and she only paused for a second before returning the gesture and relaxing her stance a bit when she was introduced. "Ahh, yeah. Nice to meet you all." She offered in a small voice. Behind the mask, her eyes met Kimi's and her comment finally registered. "Ohh, on the fourth floor, right?" She had forgotten all about her encounter with the girl, realizing that the Christmas party wasn't actually the first time they'd met.

Then there was mention of her joining their expedition, and talks of forming parties. Telrenya's mind raced trying to think of what to do or say, when an idea seemed to come to mind with man still standing beside her. "Oh, uhm! If there's two extra, I'll party with Spencer." She offered, already opening her menus in order to send the man an invitation.

Another face she vaguely recognized, she remembered Ryo from his visit in her shop on the third floor. She accepted his handshake in greeting before eyeing the items he offered over to her. "Oh," She paused for a moment, hesitant to accept. After a moment of internal debate, she gave up and accepted them with a polite nod. "Thank you, I'll do my best to keep up with you guys."

Items Used:

I hear the girl say she is wishing to form a party with Spencer as i just nod my head completely fine with that since it easily solves the problem, and it is possible that the two could make sense for their builds if given the chance. I then hear Ryo quickly speak about a party formation in terms of position as i nod my head in understanding seeing the usefulness of such as i get in position with Kim with a grin. Seems like we're partners in this Kim lets make sure our guild stays safe shall we. I say rather cheerfully as i follow right behind Kimi who is the scout of the group ready to defend her from any danger that could come from the shadows. After awhile of walking around i look ahead and sees a group of four ant people walk towards me and Kimi as i quickly activate my howl skill making sure to get all of their hate right away i glance over to Kimi, and the rest of the group. Well here goes nothing i suppose. The first enemy within these dungeons. I say softly as i raise my shield ready to take the hits that will be coming at me. Wondering how difficult these enemies will be.

Group 1

Spoiler

-10 ENG Howl

H:[3 l 3 l 3 l 3]Hestia: 860/860 (+30 stonewall, +50 Potion)  ENG: 68/78   DMG:3  ACC: 1  EVA: -1   MIT:(104+27)=131 Bleed (8+ BD):24 DMG l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit), Paralyze:(8+), 1xregen, 1xrecovery   2xburn(from Cerberus Soul)

Kimi:

Kairi:

Ryo:

Group 2

Erin:

Spencer:

Ant warrior: HP: (385/385) DMG: (132)

Kimi thanked Ryo for the item that she received, "I'll be sure to put it to good use." Kimi said with a bright smile. They talked about formation in delving deeper into the dungeon for a brief moment with Ryo before going on ahead. "Nice to see you again I hope you're doing good! That quest that we took to help my friend find a familiar to f**king forever, but at least it got done." Kimi said jokingly. As the party went on forward deeper into the tunnels Kimi and Hestia saw a group of four Ant Men in the tunnels and Hestia quickly activated her Howl ability. Soon after Kimi rushed forward to perform her Tornado Kick technique hitting all of the Ant Warriors. As she recovered from her attack Kimi noticed that two of the ant men caught fire and brightened up the whole tunnel, not only that, but it seemed she has also proc'd her Paralyze effect onto them. "Nice!" Kimi cheered as she gave space for the others. 

Spoiler

H:[3 l 3 l 3 l 3]Hestia: 860/860 (+30 stonewall, +50 Potion)  ENG: 68/78   DMG:3  ACC: 1  EVA: -1   MIT:(104+27)=131 Bleed (8+ BD):24 DMG l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit), Paralyze:(8+), 1xregen, 1xrecovery   2xburn(from Cerberus Soul)

H:[1 | 2 | 1 | 1] Kimi | Level 21 | HP 420/420 | E 30/42 | 11 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 | 7 Thorns |

Kairi:

Ryo:

Group 2

Erin:

Spencer:

Ant warrior 1: HP: (319/385) DMG: (132)  -66HP

Ant warrior 2: HP: (307/385) DMG: (132)  -78HP Para, Burn (0/2)

Ant warrior 3: HP: (319/385) DMG: (132)  -66HP

Ant warrior 4: HP: (319/385) DMG: (132)  -66HP, Para, Burn (0/2)

Attack Rolls:
Ant Warrior 1: ID#95497   BD: 5(+3)=8 Hit

Ant Warrior 2: ID#95499   BD: 10 +2BaseDMG, Para, Burn

Ant Warrior 3: ID#95500   BD: 5(+3)=8 Hit

Ant Warrior 4: ID#95501   BD: 8 Para, Burn

Kairi had looked around, it had seemed as though she was just stuck in the middle of something that she simply was just invited to, but nothing more. She understood wanting to get to work immediately, but not wanting to meet her had felt a little odd, Kairi had looked down, maybe it was because she didn't introduce herself? She had gotten a little headache trying to figure out how to fix that situation, however in the middle of her thoughts, Kairi had looked up to see Ryo give the run down on how the combat was going to go, however it wasn't a plan she couldn't necessarily disagree with. Then Ryo had given her a potion, Kairi taking the potion into her hand she had looked to him with a bit of a smile and said out to him "Thank you!" she said out bright and cheery. However she had taken the cork off from the potion and drank the potion, and even though it had not felt really anything, however she did notice her base damage bumping up for a brief time.

-1 Rare T1 DMG Potion / +2 DMG

It first started with Hestia's war cry, as she activated her howl skill. Around the corner, four ant-people appeared. "Alright, let's get 'em!" Ryo cried out, following suit with the rest of the party. Hestia raised her shield, blocking most of the attacks as they came in with ease. Kimi leaped over Hestia and managed to catch all of them with a kick. Her kick set two of the ants on fire, which was always helpful in a way. Kairi had started to drink her damage potion, which was admirable enough. As a forethought, Ryo should've handed out the potions sooner. Ryo charged his sword art, his katana blade slamming into an Ant-Warrior. The Ant-Warriors health dipped harshly, from Ryo's attack. Ryo stepped back, allowing room for the second party to come in and deal damage. Ryo looked at the party details, noting Hestia's life bar had barely even shrugged. "Alright team, let's keep this up." He said getting ready to swap out.

Spoiler

H:[3 l 3 l 3 l 3]Hestia: 857/860 (+30 stonewall, +50 Potion)  ENG: 68/78   DMG:3  ACC: 1  EVA: -1   MIT:(104+27)=131 Bleed (8+ BD):24 DMG l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit), Paralyze:(8+), 1xregen, 1xrecovery   2xburn(from Cerberus Soul)

H:[1 | 2 | 1 | 1] Kimi | Level 21 | HP 420/420 | E 30/42 | 11 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 | 7 Thorns |

H:[0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Kairi | Level 20 | HP 400/400 | E 40/40 | 13 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | MIT 18 |

[1 | 0 | 0 | 0] Ryo | Level 25 | HP 500/500 | E 42/50 | 16 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 3 | MIT 7 |

Group 2

Erin:

Spencer:

Ant warrior 1: HP: (191/385) DMG: (132)  -128HP

Ant warrior 2: HP: (295/385) DMG: (132)  Para, Burn (1/2)

Ant warrior 3: HP: (319/385) DMG: (132)  

Ant warrior 4: HP: (307/385) DMG: (132)  Para, Burn (1/2)

Attack Roll:
ID:95502 BD:4 + 3 = 7
Damage Dealt: 128-0 = 128 damage to Ant Warrior 1 
Energy Used: 8
Enemy Attack Rolls

Ant Warrior 1:
-ID: 95503 MD: 5+1 = 6
-- Damage: 132-131 = 1 damage to Hestia
Ant Warrior 2: 
-ID: 95504 MD: 5+1 = 6
Ant Warrior 3:
-ID: 95505 MD: 8+1 = 9(no crit)
Ant Warrior 4:
ID: 95506 MD: 2+1 = 3

The sound of several sets of marching feet echoed down the tunnel walls, causing Telrenya's muscles to grow rigid with anticipation. As the rest of the party seemed to take on a fighting stance, a gloved hand wrapped around the hilt of St. Andrew's Bane at her left hip to pull the rapier from its scabbard. The combat began to play out, and her eyes danced over the other players ahead of her as they sprung into action.

Each of the antmen moved to drive their spears into the raven-haired tank, but those that managed to hit their mark hardly dealt any damage to the girl. The corner of Telrenya's mouth pulled up into half a smirk as she lowered herself closer to the ground. Maybe this wasn't going to be so difficult.

"Alright. Cover me, Willow." She breathed out in a whisper, picking up her heel from the tunnel floor. The woman pushed herself forward, her charge skill active as she slipped past each of the figures, friend and foe. Placing herself on the opposite side of the ant warriors, Telrenya skidded to a stop and pulled her right arm back while the thin steel of her rapier glowed a soft white. With fourteen consecutive strikes, the health bar hovering beside her target dropped into the red as his form was littered with fresh pixelated wounds that glowed a bright red.

Spoiler

ID#: 95507 | BD: 2(+4)=6 - Hit! Over Radiation (x14) +Charge Active
(15 base) + (3 Charge) = (18 DMG) x (14 Sword Art) = 252 DMG

Group 1

• [3 l 3 l 3 l 3] Hestia: (857/860) HP68/78 EN | 3 DNG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
  • [1 | 2 | 1 | 1] Kimi: (420/420) HP30/42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Kairi: (400/400) HP | 40/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT
  • [1 | 0 | 0 | 0] Ryo: (500/500) HP | 42/50 EN | 16 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 7 MIT

Group 2

• [0 | 1 | 0 | 0] Telrenya: (680/680) HP55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  86 MIT
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Spencer: 

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 1: (191/385) HP | 132 DMG
  • Ant Warrior 2: (43/385) HP | 132 DMG | Burn (1/2)
  • Ant Warrior 3: (319/385) HP | 132 DMG
  • Ant Warrior 4: (307/385) HP | 132 DMG | Burn (1/2)

Spencer smiled lightly as he started to watch the battle unfold. He was happy to be included, and was surprised at the amount of damage and destruction their small group was making. Hestia attracted their attention, while Kimi, Ryo, Kairi, and Tel/Erin swarmed in and dealt massive damage, one of them was almost dead already. He was hoping this would be his chance to take on out, to make it a tad bit easier for the rest of them to lay waist to everyone in the battle. He readied his mace, and went in for the attack. He charged at the weakest one, the second Ant there was. He went in for the attack, but missed because the Ant went in for a similar attack, the two of them locked weapons before jumping back. While Spencer was dealing with fighting that large group of enemies, the other three ants went charging for Telrenya. He turned to warn her, but the woman did not need any warning. She was able to, some how, dodge basically everyone of their attacks flawlessly. It was like she was made of water in terms of the way she moved. "Wow Erin.... That was impressive." He muttered and looked at her, smiling.

Spoiler

ID: 95534 BD: 4 (Miss) (Spencer)
ID: 95535 MD: 6 (Ant 1)
ID: 95536 MD: 4 (Ant 2) (Miss)
ID: 95537 MD: 8 (Ant 3)
ID: 95538 MD: 7 (Ant 4)

Group 1

• [3 l 3 l 3 l 3] Hestia: (857/860) HP68/78 EN | 3 DNG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
  • [1 | 2 | 1 | 1] Kimi: (420/420) HP30/42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Kairi: (400/400) HP | 40/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Ryo: (500/500) HP | 42/50 EN | 16 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 7 MIT

Group 2

• [0 | 1 | 0 | 0] Telrenya: (680/680) HP55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  86 MIT
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Spencer: (320/320) HP | 30/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns |

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 1: (191/385) HP | 132 DMG
  • Ant Warrior 2: (19/385) HP | 132 DMG |
  • Ant Warrior 4: (283/385) HP | 132 DMG |

I grin seeing the combat happening around as it seems to go all according to plan with no flaws happening so far, and nobody being close to death. In fact nobody has taken any damage at all from these attacks as my health just regenerates from the small amount of damage that i had took from these ants. i just chuckle as i prepare an attack as i can only hope that i get as lucky as Kimi had done with her attacks as i get into position as i hold my curved sword ready to fight. I smile seeing the red energy cover my sword letting me know it is time as i begin the motion for the sword art by pointing it forward, and then very soon after the system carried me forward the rest of the way as i move towards the four ants. Then once within range i start spinning to strike the four ants as i pass right by them. I pass by the enemies feeling my sword hit two of the enemies as the one of the ants immediately turn to face me as i lift my shield as the shield glows yellow for a moment turning the enemy into a statue of stone as the form of paralyze. Like in greek myth when they look upon this shield the one with the head of medusa on it, but this shield only in design.

Combat:

Spoiler

Rolls:

#95539  Ant 1 BD:6+1=7    Farrant Full Moon: 9 DMG

#95540  Ant 2 BD:8+1=9(no crit)  Farrant Full Moon: 9 DMG (Burn, Bleed, Paralyze proct)

#95542  Ant 3 BD: 4+1=5

#95543  Ant 4 BD: 3+1=4  CD:1(no recovery)

Group 1

• [4 l 4 l 3 l 3] Hestia: (857/860) HP68/78 EN | 3 DNG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery (+10 HP at start of my turn 1/3 turns)
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Ryo: (500/500) HP | 42/50 EN | 16 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 7 MIT

Group 2

• [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Spencer: (320/320) HP | 30/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns |

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 1: (182/385) HP | 132 DMG
  • Ant Warrior 2: (10/385) HP | 132 DMG |  (bleed 0/2, Burn 0/2, Paralyzed 0/1)
  • Ant Warrior 4: (283/385) HP | 132 DMG |

•  

After the Ant Warriors attack Hestia, Kimi rushed up from behind her and jumped over her gathering energy to her leg for her Tornado Kick. Kimi did a small spin to gather momentum for the spinning kick attack and then unleashed it upon the Ant Warriors that blocked the tunnel. The hit connected to each of the Ant Warriors, but this hit was different as sparks and fire was released from her attack burning and paralyzing the Ant Warriors that got hit. Kimi used the force of the kick to push herself back into a safe distance and once she caught her landing she stood up saying, "Wow! Didn't think I'd do that." Kimi watched as the Tunnel grew brighter with light from the inflamed monsters that stood before them. "Well at least the ants are good for something." Kimi said chuckling a bit as she squinted at the growing fire on the ants. 

Spoiler

Rolls:

#95546  Ant 1 BD: 8+3=11    Tornado Kick: 66 DMG (Burn, Paralyzed proct)

#95547  Ant 2 BD: 5+3=8  Tornado Kick: 66 DMG 

#95548  Ant 3 BD: 8+3=11(no Crit) 66 DMG (Burn, Paralyzed proct) 

#95549  Ant 4 BD: 9+3=12(+1 Crit ) 72 DMG (Burn, Paralyzed proct)

Group 1

• [4 l 4 l 3 l 3] Hestia: (857/860) HP 68/78 EN | 3 DNG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery (+10 HP at start of my turn 1/3 turns)
  • [2 | 3 | 2 | 3] Kimi: (420/420) HP | 24/42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Kairi: (400/400) HP | 40/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Ryo: (500/500) HP | 42/50 EN | 16 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 7 MIT

Group 2

• [0 | 1 | 0 | 0] Telrenya: (680/680) HP 55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  86 MIT
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Spencer: (320/320) HP | 30/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns |

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 1: (116/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Paralyzed 0/1, Burn 0/2) -66HP
  • Ant Warrior 2: (0/385) HP | 132 DMG |  (bleed 0/2, Burn 0/2, Paralyzed 0/1) -66HP
  • Ant Warrior 3: (253/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Paralyzed 0/1, Burn 0/2) -66HP
  • Ant Warrior 4: (211/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Paralyzed 0/1, Burn 0/2) -72HP

Loot Roll 

ID# 95550 results: Craft: 10   LD: 6+2=8

• 1,540 Col
  • 1 T2 Material

Kairi had looked as the battle had begun, she had looked around, and saw everyone's individual skills, and looking forward to the mobs that were in front of her, one had already died, one was at health, and the other two was pretty badly damaged. She had taken a deep breath as she had grasped her sword from her back and raised it into the air, however she had looked down to the blade and only thought of the sad memories that she had. However after taking a deep breath and moved forward to try to strike one of the Warriors, however with a swift movement, she had juuuuust barely missed the target. Which had made her a little upset at the fact, however there was nothing she could really honestly do about it. She had let out a huff, however she was determined to hit next time, taking a few steps back she had waited till it was her turn again.

Spoiler

ID: 95558 - BD: 3+2=5

Group 1

• [4 l 4 l 3 l 3] Hestia: (857/860) HP 68/78 EN | 3 DNG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery (+10 HP at start of my turn 1/3 turns)
  • [2 | 3 | 2 | 3] Kimi: (420/420) HP | 24/42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Kairi: (400/400) HP | 38/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Ryo: (500/500) HP | 42/50 EN | 16 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 7 MIT

Group 2

• [0 | 1 | 0 | 0] Telrenya: (680/680) HP 55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  86 MIT
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Spencer: (320/320) HP | 30/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns |

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 1: (116/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Paralyzed 0/1, Burn 0/2) -66HP
  • Ant Warrior 2: (0/385) HP | 132 DMG |  (bleed 0/2, Burn 0/2, Paralyzed 0/1) -66HP
  • Ant Warrior 3: (253/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Paralyzed 0/1, Burn 0/2) -66HP
  • Ant Warrior 4: (211/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Paralyzed 0/1, Burn 0/2) -72HP

Loot Roll 

ID# 95550 results: Craft: 10   LD: 6+2=8

• 1,540 Col
  • 1 T2 Material

Ryo readied his katana and watched as Kimi dispatched one of the ant warriors. "Good work Kimi. Let's keep up the good work team!" Ryo said, hoping his words could spur some confidence in those around him. He placed a hand on Kairi's shoulder. "You're doing fine. Don't forget to breathe, and focus." He could tell from the way that Kairi had swung he blade that she was no amateur with wielding it, but she looked as if she could use a proverbial pat on the back. Now, to show her how it was done. Ryo sheathed his blade and stepped up to an ant-warrior. He quickly drew his blade, whipping it around him striking the ant eight times before it had fallen over. The ant shattered into pixels, and Ryo was awarded some items and some spare col. "Alright, two down. Two to go. Erin, Spenc. you're up!" he called out, dashing back.

Spoiler

ID#: 95578 | BD: 10(Critical) - Hit! Haku Senpu (x8)
(16 base) + (2 Crit) = (18 DMG) x (8 Sword Art) = 144 DMG

Group 1

• [2 | 3 | 2 | 3] Kimi: (420/420) HP | 24/42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Kairi: (400/400) HP | 38/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT
  • [1 | 0 | 0 | 0] Ryo: (500/500) HP | 35/50 EN | 16 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 7 MIT

Group 2

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 1: (0/385) HP | 132 DMG |  -144HP
  • Ant Warrior 2: (0/385) HP | 132 DMG | 
  • Ant Warrior 3: (241/385) HP | 132 DMG |  Burn 1/2) -12
  • Ant Warrior 4: (199/385) HP | 132 DMG |  Burn 1/2) -12

Loot Roll 
ID:95579 LD:13 CD: 8
T2 Rare Weapon
1155 Col
1 T2 mat

No sooner had her flurry of attacks against the warrior ended, Telrenya found the four hulking creatures turning in her direction. She felt a quick chill run down her spine as each of their sights were set on her in unison, but the girl stayed quick on her feet. The first spearhead that was thrust towards her met with the thin blade of her rapier, the sparks that the clashing metal gave off paling in comparison to the light from the flickering flames that nearly engulfed it. With a twist of her wrist the attack was deflected to one side, only to be replaced with another spear tip. She turned out of its path just in time, and regained her footing in order to dash backwards before the remaining two sliced through the air where her avatar had just been standing.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she lowered her body towards the ground in a readied stance, gloved fingertips barely grazing the tunnel floor. Kimi felled one of the warriors with another sweeping area attack. Ryo cut down another just a second later. The ball of her back foot pressed into the tightly-packed dirt as she pushed herself forward for another attack, and St. Andrew's Bane gave off an identical glow. Another combination of fourteen strikes and only one ant man remained. Telrenya quickly turned, backpedaling a couple of steps to leave her standing beside Spencer, rapier still held at the ready in front of her. "Be careful, it looks like our party is on a separate hate table." She spoke in a low, hurried voice to the sandy blonde aside her. "If you swing at that one, I think it'll go for you this time." She offered the quick words of caution to her friend.

Spoiler

ID#: 95580 | BD: 7(+4)=11 - Hit! Over Radiation (x14) Active
(15 base) x (14 sword art) = 210 DMG

ID#: 95581 | LD: 5 - Nothing (1,155 base col)

Group 1

• [2 | 3 | 2 | 3] Kimi: (420/420) HP | 24/42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD
  • [2 | 0 | 0 | 0] Ryo: (500/500) HP | 35/50 EN | 16 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 7 MIT

Group 2

• [0 | 1 | 0 | 1] Telrenya: (680/680) HP 43/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  86 MIT
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Spencer: (320/320) HP | 30/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 1: (0/385) HP | 132 DMG
  • Ant Warrior 2: (0/385) HP | 132 DMG
  • Ant Warrior 3: (241/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Burn 1/2)
  • Ant Warrior 4: (0/385) HP | 132 DMG

Total Loot

• 3,850 Col
  • (2) T2 Materials
  • [Rare] T2 Weapon (Ryo)

Spencer was in awe with everyone. He knew that his friends were all stronger than him, I mean just looking at them made him look surprised and proud that all of his friends were actually at this strong of a level, and still wanted to hang around him. Spencer gripped his mace at let Telrenya go in for her last attack, and three of the monsters were already dead. Spencer looked shocked and nodded his head in encouragement, it was surprising, but he also could kind of expect it that the three of them were already dead. Spencer shrugged and laughed a bit. "Dang you Five, you are pretty good at clearing mobs." He said and swung his mace around went in for another attack. The monster was already suffering from bleed, so it was mildly distracted already. Spencer raised his mace and striked it twice in the back, then he struck forward, throwing it on to the ground. The monster had a stun icon, and lost 20 HP of its health bar was missing.

Spoiler

ID:  95614 BD: 8 (5x4 = 20 + Stun)

Group 1

• [2 | 3 | 2 | 3] Kimi: (420/420) HP | 24/42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD

Group 2

• [0 | 1 | 0 | 1] Telrenya: (680/680) HP 43/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  86 MIT
  • [0 | 0 | 1 | 0] Spencer: (320/320) HP | 24/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 3: (197/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Stunned)

I watch as Kimi just sets them all on fire as i chuckle at her words as i can only nod my head. yeah at least they're useful for something besides being an annoyance. I say in amusement as i watch as by the time it is my turn once more to attack the enemy their is only one left. I take a calming breathe as i start the beginning motion of the sword art once more. 'Now come on don't fail me now Rising Sun.' I think to myself as i then goes towards the enemy once more trusting in the system to guide me towards my target. Hoping that my luck with this sword art holds out to allow me to proct my status affects. As i go towards the ant trying to hit, but instead swing to early missing the enemy. I sigh softly in annoyance, and has to move back away from it as i glance towards Kimi. Hey Kimi please cover my failure. I say with a chuckle trying to make light of the missed attack.

Spoiler

#95618 BD:4+1=5  CD:7  (+2 ENG regain from regen)  Sword art: -2 ENG

Group 1

• [4 l 4 l 3 l 3] Hestia: (857/860) HP 69/78 EN | 3 DNG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery (+10 HP at start of my turn 1/3 turns)

Group 2

• [0 | 0 | 1 | 0] Spencer: (320/320) HP | 24/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 3: (197/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Stunned)

•  

"I got you Hestia. We got pretty good synergy." Kimi said with a lot of confidence in her voice. Kimi then ran up to the remaining Ant Warrior who was stunned. Kimi began gathering energy again to her limbs as she was running to her enemy and performed her Delayed Sword technique. She let out a onslaught of heavy hits to the Ant Warrior, but as she finished she saw that it still had some Health Points left. "Well at least its easier for others to finish off." Kimi thought to herself as she backed off a safe distance from the ant. "Come on guys its almost finished. You got this Kairi!" She said cheering her on. Kimi glanced around the tunnel to see if anything else was hiding in the shadows. "Wow we really make a good team guys" Kimi said after seeing how the battle was going. The fight was going better than she had expected.

Spoiler

ID# 95638 results: Delayed Sword  BD: 5+3=8 Hit   

Group 1

• [4 l 4 l 3 l 3] Hestia: (857/860) HP 69/78 EN | 3 DNG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery (+10 HP at start of my turn 1/3 turns)
  • [2 | 3 | 3 | 3] Kimi: (420/420) HP | 20/42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD

Group 2

• [0 | 0 | 1 | 0] Spencer: (320/320) HP | 24/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 3: (142/385) HP | 132 DMG | (Stunned) -55HP

Kairi had backed up after her failure to attack the monster, after a moment of feeling bad about herself Ryo had came up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder she was doing fine, Kairi had looked at him with a smile and said out to him "Well, thank you. Just got a lot in my mind a little hard to concentrate." she had said out to him. However she had looked back forward to the people who had been basically cleaning up shop around getting rid of the rest of the mobs, however there was still one still left standing... she had supposed this was her chance to prove that she wasn't entirely dead weight or entirely useless at the given moment. Taking in a deep breath and exhaling, she had charged a sword art and moved forward towards the Ant Warrior and tore it piece by piece and lowered its HP to zero, looking down at her loot she had smiled that she had been at least rewarded as well.

@Ryo

Spoiler

ID: 95642 - BD: 7+2=9
Sword Art Used: Galaxy Destroyer [Damage: 13*13=169]
ID: 95643 - LD: 20 - CD: 10
Loot: 1155 Col, 4 T2 Materials

Group 1

• [2 | 3 | 3 | 3] Kimi: (420/420) HP | 20/42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD
  • [0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Kairi: (400/400) HP | 26/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT

Group 2

• [0 | 0 | 1 | 0] Spencer: (320/320) HP | 24/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns

Enemies

• Ant Warrior 3: (0/385) HP | 132 DMG

Ryo stepped back in, only to see that all of the ant warriors had been defeated. The last one being fell by Kairi. He resheathed his blade and stepped back to the group, placing a hand of Kairi's shoulder. "Good work." He said, stepping past her and to the rest of the group. "Great work everyone." He said, congratulating the entirety of the group this time. Everyone shared a small celebration, namely Kairi and Hestia. Maybe they were a thing? Ryo shook his head. He stepped up to Erin and Spencer. "You two holding up alright?" he asked, unable to see their health or energy as they were in their own party. After they answered, Ryo turned back to the group. "Alright, we showed those Ant-Men whos boss. But that's not gonna be the last of them. Let's be on our guard. And let's stay vigilant in case some stronger ones show up, we are going deeper after all." He suggested, taking his position in the middle of the party.