[PP - F21] After the Trade << Betrayal of the King >>

Ruby had stepped in front of a full body mirror as she had completely changed her looks, she had her hair cut to a short and curly design and had died it some form of black. Equipping on a vanity pair of contacts she had even changed her eye color, she had no idea why she was changing her looks to begin with, however... she had felt like spicing things up a bit, the worst thing that could end up is that she ends up switching back to her old look. After admiring how she looked for a bit she had thought of what she was going to do today, then she had remembered she had to finish the trade that she had made with Zandra, and while she was at it, since she was unsure about her... she wanted to get to know her a little bit better as she was very mysterious. Opening her messanger she had sent Zandra a message:

To: @Zandra

Hey, we never finished the deal! Also, I am wanting to know if you wanted to come do a quest with me, one of the new ones that had been discovered, heard we could have a chance in getting something cool in the process. I'll be waiting for you on Floor 21, just stay at the portal... I look a bit different than before.

Zandra was strolling around on the newly unlocked floor 22. Only a week ago, the floor boss that unlocked this floor was slain. The huge dragon and its knights had put up a thougth fight, but by working together the players had managed to take the boss down. The one that made the final strike was actually Zandra herself. A smile grew on her lips as she remembered the new axe that was in her inventory. This was her second final hit drop, but the last one she had traded away because it didn’t fitted her build as it had unique status effects on it. And other players would have much greater use and potential of it. But this oneshe wouldn’t give away. It was probably one of the strongest weapons in the game at the moment. And it was in that moment, a pling woke her from her thougths. She opened the mail and red it. Got surprised as she saw it was from Ruby. ‘’What? What do ruby want from me?’’ she said as her eyes scanned the letter. She wanted to do a quest on floor 21? Zandra tried to remember what quests was available one floor below her but nothing popped up right away. ‘’Well, not that I have much better thing to do.’’ So she went back to town and warped down. She should wait at the portal at floor 21 so that what she did, looking if she could see the supporter anywhere.

Ruby had sat at a bench on the 21st floor waiting for the player to arrive, she had only remembered a little bit of what she had looked like... from the trade and the previous instances she had met her before. She would only assume that someone would be that given person and after a little bit of time, she had stepped out of the teleporter. Ruby had let out a small giggle and approached her saying "Well hello, its nice to see you again." she had chuckled a bit and said "Before you ask if you actually know me, it is me Ruby. I told you I look a little different from before." she had flashed her a smile before playfully smiling and said "Guess I gotta finish my end of the trade I suppose?". She had knew that she had said it as a joke, however she would continue the joke further just to see what reaction that she would get from her, Ruby had moved forward and planted a small kiss on each side of her cheeks before giggling saying "Well, one portion of our meeting is complete now."

@Zandra

• 2 months later...

As she scratched her neck and look around to try to spot Ruby, she saw a girl come towards her with a smile, with a look on her face like they knew eachothers. ‘’Excuse me, do I kno…’’ But before she could finish the sentence, Ruby had introduced her. Thou, not only was she welcomed with words, the other girl planted a kiss on each of Zandras cheeks. Now one portion of the meeting is complete. ‘Hmm… is Ruby frence?’ Zandra rembered that people in france do kiss eachother on the cheeks when greeting eachothers. So Zandra leaned forward and kissed Ruby once on each cheek. ‘’Bonjour madame.’’ She said and winked. ‘’So, sorry for last time. I did overreact a little too much. Thou, at the moment, not many players enjoy my company. I’m always a little nervous and close to burst out during bigger meetings with many people. Now I feel better and I hope we will get a good relation between eachothers.’’ She finished of with a smile.