[PP - F07] Running from Fear << Case of Wurms >>

Ruby had woke up today stretching her arms upwards into the air, she had wiped her eye a little bit before opening them fully. She had yawned and opened her inventory switching from her Night Gown into her Kimono before sitting on the edge of the bed. Purobolos' smoke had slid underneath her door and in a tornado motion had formed into his balloon form coming close to her with a smile. "Goodmorning Purby..." she had said out yawning once more patting the top of his balloon head. Eventually she had stood up and let out one more stretch before stepping outside into the fresh air, looking over to her familiar with a smile she had asked out to him "So Purb, what do you think we should do today?" Purbolos had basically given his form of a shrug saying I don't know, Ruby had let out a giggle and patted his head once again "I'm sure we'll figure out something... I hope."

@Hestia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up slowly with a small yawn as i stretch out in my bed as i get out of my bed wearing a oversized shirt, and some shorts for sleepwear as i slide through my inventory lazily until i spot some clothes i can wear as i go with a simple black hoodie that is zipped up, and long grey pants. Wearing a red shirt underneath the hoodie. With a smile and nod of my head i look towards my familiar who rests peacefully in the corner of my bedroom. Come on Kuro another day begins which means it is another day for the two of us to help and meet new players. Who knows we might run into a player that hasn't been into town in awhile again. I say with a smile and nod of my head as i then head towards the door of my room as i hear the soft footsteps of my familiar following after me as i head towards the kitchen and starts cooking something up while humming softly to myself. Wondering which floor i should patrol for today. Knowing that there area  few options and all of them viable. Having gained a strong growth in my own confidence after having much more increasingly difficult quests. With each one having allowed me to rise beyond it with flying colors.  'I wonder where the next adventure will take me.' I think to myself happily.

Ruby had taken a deep breath of the fresh air and had walked back inside her "home" aka a room inside of her shop reserved for her to sleep in peace. She had stepped in front of a full length mirror and stared at herself for a few moments, or... roughly 30 minutes. Ruby had found herself thinking of why she decided to change how she had looked, she had feared about something... and she had wanted to insure that they would never find her again. She had sighed and looked at her body a bit after staring at a general whole for a bit, she had smiled but... she had felt a little upset for other reasons. She knew she had been lazy and lost motivation, she barely even wants to try crafting in her shop, she still has absolutely way too many quests that need to be done. She had sat down at her desk and placed her head into one of her hands thinking of something to do, with her other hand she had been tapping the table in a repetitive rhythm figuring something to do.

@Hestia

I make my way towards the main settlement from my little shop on the fourth floor after having made some breakfast for myself. Having my familiar at my side sense there is a high probability i could be taking on a dangerous quest and would need all the mitigation i could need when going to fight against some quest mobs. Making my way through the snowy environment as the wind blows ever so slight moving my hair as the snow pelts my body as the main settlement comes into sight bit by bit with every step that i take. Myself smiling all the while since the goal is close as eventually i arrive in the main settlement and breathes a small sigh of relief at that. Rather glad that the weather seems to have improved by being inside the main settlement as i look back towards my familiar who is still with me and shaking off all the snow from his body.

Ruby had took in a deep breath, and let it out standing up from her seat, she had figured to just get out of the house and walk around hoping for something to honestly happen. Purobolos has looked as she had walked past him, however he had just assumed it was time to get out and do somethings, even if she didn't really have a place where she had wanted to go. She wasn't too far away from the main settlement, however walking towards the floor teleported she had simply chosen a random number from her head to teleport to, today the number seven had just came to her mind. Teleporting for the seventh floor she had stepped out to look around, to her memory she doesn't quite remember if she had ever been on this floor, however if she did it had been an extremely long time ago. Stepping away from the floor teleporter she had just looked around trying to find a direction that she had liked.

@Hestia

I smile as i enter the main settlement and makes my way through the town as i decide the seventh floor will be the one that i will patrol today since there have been some uprising tier two players supposedly that could be around to help about with quests on that floor to help them live and not worry about the idea of dying or the other. Teleport floor seven. i say in a calm voice as the teleport gate opens as i step on through and then smiles at seeing you rather surprised to have found a guild member let alone another frontliner on this floor of all places. I walk over to you and gives you a quick little hug from behind before i move in front of you. Hey Ruby! How are you doing? I ask curiously and cheerfully as my familiar stays by my side looking towards the bomb familiar and not moving away this time from it. Seemingly having gotten some courage to not be scared of the bomb familiar.

Ruby had let out a sigh as she was just confused on what she would do today, however after a few moments of thinking she had felt someone hug her from behind, which had startled Ruby a little bit to immediately shift her attention to see who it was, however it was revealed to be Hestia, Ruby had let up a small smile and said out to her "Don't do that, you scared me a little bit doing that." she had let out a small giggle, then had looked over placing one hand behind her arm not looking to be the best, she had been honest and said towards her "I'm not feeling too great, I forced myself to come here today. But I don't really have a goal in mind. Lately me and Jevi broke up and combine that with my laziness and lack of motivation I suppose I am stuck spending hours of the day thinking of paint dry." Purobolos had looked down towards Kuro which had looked towards him getting closer towards him, Purb had simply blinked a few times wondering what he wanted.

@Hestia

I notice right away that you aren't doing okay and hearing the auditory confirmation only sets it in stone further as i tap my cheek and thinks of how i can help as i sigh softly and looks into your eyes. Want to go beat up some wyrms? You said you're lacking a goal, and haven't done much well lets get you being active by taking down some quests together. Maybe being around someone to talk to and spend time with can bolster you mood. I say in a optimistic fashion as i look into your eyes. Hoping silently to myself that you will agree since i do wish to help you out as much as i am able to do so. Although for myself not being that surprised about the news of the breakup between the two from having observed the behavior between her and Jevi during the two parties on Valentines day seemed to have given that away right away for everyone to see and such. So feel like spending some time with myself? I promise to try and at least make it semi-entertaining by trying to find like a interesting location on this floor, or a good place to eat if this quest ends up to easy for you. I try to offer to cheer you up. Not thinking to much on any alternative meaning to my words. Only viewing them from the one perspective i have that of a friend to another.

Ruby had looked down for a moment when she had offered to beat up some wurms, and to get her active and doing some quests together, she had said to her "I dunno, I feel like it would just be a waste of time for you." she had tried to be honest with herself, she had just felt like there was a point where she just wasn't really anything special. However she had offered to spend some time with Hestia, Ruby had giggled a little bit and joked around with her saying "So... are you trying to say to go on a date with me? I'll have you know I don't encourage cheating at all." she had shook her head and eventually said to her "I just don't even know, I doubt I would even do my best at all, lately I just haven't really done much as I haven't had the reason to. I basically have all the skills I will ever need, however.. I guess it would be nice to improve on some.." she then had pondered into thought once more, thinking of what to say.

@Hestia

Wait-wah..n-n-no..no no no no. I start saying over and over again waving my hands in panic at the thought of my words being taken in that manner. Nope i don't want to go on a date with you at all. Wait umm i mean you're a great person and all and that you do look good it is just as you said i have a girlfriend and all that. I say my face slowly gaining a steadily increasing blush from this embarrassment of stumbling over my words and talking quickly and probably looking like a complete idiot. umm uh yeah lets just go kill some wurms then if you're okay with doing so. I say quickly wanting to move past that embarrassment as fast as humanly possible at the moment. Also Ruby even if you have all the skills you could ever need at the moment getting some more for a just encase scenario never hurts since you can then even get more skills to try and support or do even more damage against enemies that could try and attempt to topple you. I say trying to be optimistic and uplifting about the whole thing.

Ruby had giggled and smiled a little bit wider seeing the response coming from Hestia... and to be honest from her, it was actually pretty cute. Ruby had giggled and returned the hug she had gave to her earlier and hugged Hestia saying out to her "You should know by now I like to make you blush and pull your leg Hestia. I know you are in a relationship, however that doesn't mean I am not going to stop trying to make you blush." she had giggled.  However eventually she had let go of her and took a step away from her "I am willing to go kill some wurms from you, maybe you'll earn yourself another kiss on the cheek." she continued the jokes forward to cheer herself up from the poor mood she had woke up in. Then she had mentioned about her skills, Ruby had looked over and said "I am trying to figure out a better build than what I have now. I dunno about the whole "pure Support" build anymore." she had informed her.

@Hestia

I let out a little huff at your response but i happily hug you back as you hug me. Not minding the contact at all as the sensation of a hug is always a comforting and realaxing. A simple symbol of letting yourself be weak and vulnerable to another being a nice sensation when the symbol that is a hug is returned. I don't know about the idea of a whole another kiss sort of thing since i am certain that you're just going to one shot this snake that we will be fighting. In all honesty if you really wanted to beat some things up we would be better going off towards the twenty first floor more then anything else. I say in a joking tone of voice and a nod of my head as i then start making my way towards the directions of where the field boss is located at. Having done this quest once or twice so the location being something that i know for certain. My familiar looks towards me and quickly follows after me the moment he sees me start walking towards the quest destination. By the way Ruby being a pure support is usually not the easiest thing ever, but at the very least with the things you have at the moment are probably good enough. Now it is just the matter of trying to get some more skills on top of the ones you have and focusing on any that you think would help with your change of doing more damage since that seems to be your secondary type of build. I offer as advice.

Ruby had smiled and held her a little close, she had felt comforted and even a little relaxed, she had let out a giggle and said "Well, I could let the Wurm's attack you for them to die by thorns damage while I hit them with basic attacks, maybe thats worth a kiss on the cheek for you if you are wanting to earn one today." she had poked a little more fun at her as she had tried to joke around back. Ruby had simply agreed to a quest or potentially a whole bunch of them, meaning she had waited for Hestia to find a direction for her to follow behind. However after a brief moment, the direction had been found and Ruby began to follow behind her with a faint smile on her face. Ruby had nodded to her advice and replied to her "Well, every time I had picked up Searching I always had refunded them, however now that I have them again... I uh, want to refund them for a different skill, one I don't know quite yet. However... I need 10000 more col to do it."

@Hestia

Well if you have gotten search multiple times ruby you might want to just stick with the fact that you are taking that skill into your skill set and just earn enough SP through quests and such where you can get whatever you skill want to get. It will be more work for certain, but if you keep to a hestia style training schedule it should be possible you know? I say in a questioning tone towards the black haired girl as we walk through the main town and starts heading towards the exit that will reach towards the vast mountainous plains that will have the snake field boss revealed. If anything i am certain that the two of us could accomplish such a task together that would be getting lots of SP in a sort amount of time. A DPS and Tank working together usually gets such a resort you know. I say in a sort of playful and cheerful voice seeming rather energetic and animated with my actions and words. For myself just acting in a manner to try and uplift your mood by asking as such preferring to see friends and family smile and be happy rather then being sad or grumpy if i can help it.

Ruby had giggled after her reply to her wanting to refund Searching once again she had said out to her "Well, I didn't know before and I had switched them to skills I either use now, or I eventually get the skill back if another doesn't really work. So... right now I am just kinda wanting to get some money to refund this... and try to find something that is kind of cool to use I suppose." she had said to her, however... she wasn't speaking the truth, trying to hide the real skill she had been building up, not just for a damage option... but to hide herself from the people she had feared most, as it takes Tracking to find her once again, and she wants to block that off from happening to her. However she had just took a deep breath and shook her head, she was with Hestia for now, things were going to be alright. Ruby had nodded her head smiling a little bit wider to her cheerful voice she had said to her "I am sure of it Hestia, or- are you trying to do this to open up to me?" she giggled.

@Hestia

Well whatever this skill that you think would be cool and useful i am certain that we can get it in time for you to be prepared for whatever you wish to use it for that i am certain of Ruby. I say optimistically and in a happy tone of voice as i continue walking with you as we exit out of the main settlement. I look towards you with this sort of innocent and confused look on my face. Open up to you? I mean we're friends so i've already opened up to you at least a little bit. i say with a nod of my head not thinking of a meaning past that as i walk alongside you as the sun sets its gentle warm rays upon our bodies as myself i am still wearing my black zipped up hoodie, and long grey pants being the only piece of clothing that can be seen at the moment. Myself not even seeming all that scared of any mobs that we would come across at all. So before you met Jomei and others and before the guild was made what did you do during your stay within the game? I ask curiously deciding i should try to get to know a bit more about the members of the guild i am in. Wondering if they met before the moment they first started making their guild or something of that nature.

Ruby had nodded her head with a smile and said to her with a bit of optimism "Perhaps we'll find something for me to get together doing some of these quests that I haven't done. I have... way too many to finish." she had confessed. Then she had looked to her with a innocent and confused look, Ruby had brought a hand to her mouth to giggle and she had said to her "I dunno, maybe you wanted to know more about me. You know... the real me, not Ruby the flirty healer that you may or may not find to be a beautiful woman." she had looked over gained a smile and looked back to Hestia and said out to her "Because in a way, I'd like to know a little more about you." she had giggled. However before long she had asked what she had done during her stay, and she had froze up, stopped moving trying to figure out a way to avoid saying anything trying to avoid something, eventually she had just shook her head and said to her "N-nothing much, j-just helping others growing slowly..."

@Hestia

Well if you have lots to finish then i'll help you get through them all if need be. I would honestly be rather happy to help you out in any quest that you could need someone to talk to when wanting to get through with it and all that. You know with the exception of those few quests that don't allow that sort of come back to conquer it sort of deal. I say with a nod of my head as i look to you as we walk among the fields of the seventh floor. At hearing your meaning of the words i nod my head. I mean i would be happy with trying to get to know you beyond just the flirtyness of your personality, and if you wanted to get to know me i am fine with that. I say with a nod of my head as i put my hands behind my head as i look over towards you at hearing the last bit of your response. knowing that it is a rather blatant and obvious lie to the highest degree. However, something that i can ease into at a later date if such information can be easily eased into. Well i'm glad that you were like me and helping people out also. Rather interesting how we never crossed paths if that was the case. I say cheerfully.

Ruby had nodded her head and said to her in response to her offering to help her out "I would love for you to help me, plus if no one kicks my butt into shape more than likely I am going to be a little lazy about it and ignore it." she had nervously let out a giggle. However it had quickly faded and was replaced with the sense of being happy and relaxed, however she had replied to her saying that she would be happy with getting to know her past the flirtyness, Ruby had giggled and said to her "Well, maybe... we could introduce ourselves with our real names? I can start, my name is Cecilia. Cecilia Rubino." she had said to her with a smile, however it quickly dimmed when she had asked, however she had put forth a lie hoping that she would buy it, and with her response... it seemed like she had managed to say something to convince her that she wasn't trying to hid anything, Ruby had instead smiled when she had complimented her "Now now, don't make me feel too happy about it. You are earning points by the day." she had giggled.

@Hestia

I chuckle at your words and gives a playful smile. Well maybe i should start up a little bootcamp for helping people gain levels. Call it Hestia's bootcamp to the frontline success. I say jokingly as i move my hand through the air in a horizontal manner as if reading the words off of a sign in the sky. I mean it seems that people jump in levels when they hangout with me, but that just might be from the fact that i rarely relax in terms of training and such apparently. I say with a small nervous chuckle at the fact that i can't really deny at all. That i spend more time grinding against mobs be it quests or otherwise more so then just relaxing during my time within this game. When you introduce yourself i just smile. It is nice to meet you Cecilia the name is Ember, Ember Nite. I say a bit proudly. Being rather proud of my name myself. The perfect balance of night and day, light and dark.  so does anybody you know from the real work..are they in this game. i say having to take a small pause from the slightly awkward phrasing of my sentence to begin with.