[PP - F02/7] Sting Like a Bee << Return of the Queen >>

Ruby had blinked a few times after bringing her eye color back to its original tint before saying out to Hestia "Should have expected what?" questioning what she had meant originally. After a moment she had began to poke fun at her saying that she should had spent some time figuring these things out, Ruby had replied "Well I am sorry for losing all my motivation thinking I would be caught out in the open on my own. I probably would have known this sort of thing if I was actually motivated to get a lot of these quests done." she had then moved to a giggle brushing it off and taking what she had said as a joke instead of being insulted a little but by it. Walking down the paths of the main settlement things had remained to be calm rather than seeing any figures trying to hide from her, she had kept a keen eye looking around making sure of these things, however after a moment she hd looked over to Hestia that had told her about her hair, Ruby had smiled and said "You might like it, lets just see once all of this is said and done."

@Hestia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should have expected that the eye change was that of contacts rather then the effect of a potion or something like that. I say with a small chuckle escaping my lips as i walk along with you through the time as the scenery is rather peaceful as i just smile at that fact. Liking the fact that the main settlements are rather peaceful places where there is no worry at all for most things. I then chuckle at your response. Well if you're ever unmotivated i will make sure to find you and join you on these quests so we can help you get all sorts of prepared for boss fights, or just for anything really since with me you're basically set for gaining lots of levels since apparently i had risen in levels in a rather fast amount of time that hasn't been seen in awhile according to a friend. I say with a small shrug as i think of Itzal. Chuckling as i remember as he tells me quite frequently i am gaining to many levels to quickly with the warning of not taking a break being rather unhealthy for me to a degree. For information though i can't say i know much more besides the queen's immunities and her final drop offers bleed i think. I say finding myself unsure. It was that or a perfect damage buff.

"Oh." Ruby had exclaimed as she had let out a small laugh, "Yeah, that's how I managed to change my characters eye color, however with the help of this cutie... you've convinced me to take them off." she had giggled. They had continued to walk throughout the town... which didn't take too long before they had found themselves outside of the main settlement, as they did so Ruby had felt a little nervous however she had simple just looked over to Hestia as she had been speaking and revealed a smile. Ruby had giggled and said "Well I will be sure to message you whether I am feeling unmotivated, or I am feeling a tad bit lonely~" she had tried to joke around towards the end of the last statement, however... it could be a legit thing she could message Hestia about. After walking down the path towards the boss Ruby and Hestia had been talking about the boss, however... out of the corner of her eye she had spotted a Chest. Ruby had poked at Hestia's shoulder and pointed towards it.

@Hestia

ID: 99167 - LD: 12+6=18

I smile right away hearing that you would be willing to message me when you are unmotivated or lonely as i know the lonely could actually mean isolated rather then the joking tones of it. Well make sure to do message me if you're ever feeling that way i will make sure to kick your butt into gear, or be by your side if you need somebody to talk to. I say with a nod of my head to you. When you do spot the test i go to offer for you to do till i remember earlier today so i only give a small chuckle. i will go to open up this one to see what are luck is this time around. I say as i move on over towards the chest hoping to everything it is a mimic since the rewards on this floor wouldn't even be that good. I get onto one knee and pries open the chest with my bare hands as the reward screen pops up in front of me as i sigh softly. Yep as i figured a lot of pitiful amounts of money for the floor we're on. I say with a sigh as i get up back onto my feet.

#99169  LD:5  100 COL, 2 T1 materials,  2 T2 unidentified consumables.

Ruby had giggled and said out to her "Will do Ember." the giggle had lasted a second or two. However after she had spotted the chest Hestia and looked over and offered to open the chest this time around, Ruby had nodded her head and followed up behind her leaning forward and downward to see her open the chest, however as she had opened it the reward screen had popped up in which Ruby had looked over to see. However... it wasn't the results that they had wanted to see. Ruby had let out a sigh and said "I am never going to be able to refund my skill at this rate of col gain..." she had complained, however she had picked herself back up as it just wasn't worth being upset over, over time she was going to get the Col... slowly but surely she was going to be able to get it. "Guess its time to hit the Oregon Trail again." she had giggled.

@Hestia

I nod my head with a small sigh as i agree. yeah time to hit the trail towards the field boss. Hopefully the field boss can provide more of a challenge though. I say with a small chuckle as i move along with you towards the location of the re spawning field boss that is the new and improved wasp queen. heading a good bit east of where the original quest was as it opens up to a peaceful meadow of flowers until a loud and harsh buzzing is heard in the air as minions of the wasp queen spawn buzzing angrily towards the two of us. Looks like they weren't happy with our appearance Ruby. I think you need to teach them to buzz off with your martial arts. I say in a playful tone of voice as i look towards the minions. The three out of the five total of them that have to appear before the boss queen spawns to fight against. Think you can take them? I ask in a joking tone of voice as i activate howl against the wind wasp minions. As they all sting against my armor with only one managing to scratch my cheek just barely.

@Ruby

#99170  MD:10  125-151=1(minimum) damage

#99171 MD:5+1=6  125-151=1(minimum) damage  Thorns: 54

#99172 MD:7+1=8  125-151=1(minimum) damage Thorns: 54

Action Taken: howl

[H:3 l 3 l 3] Hestia: HP: 1202/1205 | EN: 106/116 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 ACC: 1 |  EVA: -1 | Thorns: 54 l BLD: 36

Ruby: ?/?

Bee Minion 1: HP: 250/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee Minion 2: HP: 196/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee Minion 3: HP: 196/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Ruby had smiled towards Hestia and followed behind her to the boss, however... despite wanting to know more about Hestia, Ruby had stayed silent, a lot of things had been going around in Ruby's mind especially how she had felt towards Hestia in which she wanted to get things straight before they would find themselves in battle. However, it didn't take too much time for the faint sound of buzzing to be heard, however after a second 5 minions had appeared to be heading this way, Hestia saying out that she needed to teach them with her Martial Arts, Ruby had chuckled and said out to her "What you aren't going to do any form of damage to them?" After a moment the combat had began which lead to Hestia immediately gained all of their attention attacking her taking a little bit of thorns damage, Ruby had moved forward and slammed her fist against one of the Wasp's head's using All Might ending its life immediately.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
99173 - BD: 3+3=6
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225]
[H: 3/3] Hestia - HP: 1202/1205 - EN: 106/116
[H: 0/0] Ruby - HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 89/106
Bee Minion 1 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 2 - HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 3 HP: 0/250 - MIT: 25

I see you go and attack them destroying one right away as i just nod my head seeing that we're going with the one at a time approach as i quickly shoot you a ball of energy to give you some energy to be able to do All Might multiple times against these enemies. To make sure that you don't over expend yourself by using up all of the energy you have with just these five weak minions. Knowing that their is a possibility the queen could appear right after this fight, and being weak like this wouldn't be a very good time.  Well i will be doing damage in the way of thorns, but i won't be doing much in actually attacking them like you can Ruby. I say with a nod of my head as i watch one wind wasp quickly fill in the slot for the one that lost as another joins in also making it a four versus two match now as i look towards the swarm as they come to attack me. I watch as the bee swarm comes to me as two knock into each other knocking them off course while the same bee slices the other cheek now and the last tries to penetrate my armor but hurts itself.

@Ruby

#99174 MD:9  125-151=1(minimum) damage

#99175 MD:1

#99176 MD:3+1=4

#99177 MD:7+1=8  CD:9  125-151=1(minimum) damage Thorns: 54

Action Taken: Energize [-10 ENG] [+8 ENG to Ruby] [+1 natural ENG] [+3 ENG recovery]  [+15 HP 0/3]

[H: 3/3/0/0] Hestia - HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 100/116
[H: 0/0/0/0] Ruby - HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 89/106
Bee Minion 1 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 2 - HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 3 - HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 4 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25

Ruby after hitting the Minion she had received a little ball of energy from Hestia, Ruby had looked over to Hestia and smiled warmly saying out "Thanks sweetie~ these sword arts cost more than a handful to perform" she had giggled informing her of how much energy she actually consumes from using the same sword art over and over. However the combat had pursued and Hestia and performed that she would do her best to do some thorns damage towards them, Ruby had said out "Just get them to take Thorns damage once, that seems to be the sweet spot for me to just annihilate them off of the world." she had looked to the group as they had continued to attack, Ruby had looked to one of the bees that had its HP lowered and she didn't wait to attack she had immediately moved forward to punch the bee getting a crit and ending its life.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 99178 - BD: 10
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225]
[H: 3/3/0] Hestia HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 100/116
[H: 0/0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 81/106
Bee Minion 1 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 2 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 3 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 4 HP: 0/250 - MIT:

I nod my head in understanding at seeing your energy decrease once more by a good bit as i quickly form another ball of energy and shoots it over towards you as you lose more just hoping to stall it out for as long as i can. Knowing that for your energy pool keeping that high is of the greatest importance. While the only thing for myself is just making sure that i have enough for another howl against the opponents to come possibly. I watch as another wasp just bursts and the three quickly charge towards me as one just misses me by a inch and the other by a couple feet with the last impaling against my armor once more, and receiving damage to itself. Got another one ready to be killed Ruby. i say towards you with a smile on my face. Leaving just the singular one that has taken no damage at all from getting critical hits against me.

@Ruby

#99179  MD:1

#99180 MD:4+1=5

#99181 MD:7+1=8

Action Taken: Energize Energize [-10 ENG] [+8 ENG to Ruby] [+1 natural ENG] [+15 HP 0/3]

[H: 3/3/0] Hestia HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 91/116
[H: 0/0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 89/106
Bee Minion 3 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25

Ruby had looked up to see how much energy she had regened from the effect of Energize, she herself has the skill... however she doesn't recall ever actually using the skill before. However she had looked to how much energy she had been using then over to Hestia to see how much energy she had been using in which she hadn't seen her energy go below a certain point. However, they were not in any danger of the sorts... it just might mean that Ruby miiiiight not have enough energy to fight against the big bad queen. Looking over she had said to get ready to strike another, Ruby had looked forward as they had moved forward to strike, Ruby had moved forward after they had attacked and once again another one bites the dust after one hit, however... it does take quite a bit of energy to use.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 99183 - BD: 3+3=6
[H: 3/3] Hestia 
HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 91/116
[H: 0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 73/106
Bee Minion 3 HP: 0/250 - MIT:

I look over towards the last two remaining bees as they rush by me just missing me entirely as they both had their stingers out to try and strike me and failed horribly. i look over towards you with a confused look. Are they just purposefully missing me at this point? I legitimately don't know what is going on with these bees. i say towards you as i glance back towards the insects as they just continue to glare at me hatefully but yet keep missing me even if their single focus is meant to try and strike me. I just calmly just keep my shield at my side since i'm not even getting hurt by these things from their attacks, and seemingly will only have to worry about their queen seemingly. I smile a bit happily at that fact as i think on it. Since that means i won't have to worry about anything then when it comes to the fight. Since the mobs won't do much.

@Ruby

#99184 MD:1

#99185  MD:2+1=3 CD:11

Action Taken: Energize Energize [-10 ENG] [+8 ENG to Ruby] [+1 natural ENG] [+3 ENG recovery] [+15 HP 0/3]

[H: 3/3/0] Hestia HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 85/116
[H: 0/0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 81/106

Ruby had giggled when she had asked if they had been purposefully missed her at this point, she had said out to her "Maybe we shouldn't have said anything about them needing to hit you. Now they must know." She had looked back towards them and watched as they had attacked, in which... they both had missed, however as Ruby had moved forward she had tried to attack as they were moving away from Hestia and she had missed the monster she had been trying to hit. Ruby had moved forward on one leg after missing trying to not fall onto the ground, and after a moment she had regained her posture and got both of her feet on the ground and standing straight, Ruby had sighed and said out to Hestia "I'm sorry for missing..." she had looked back forward to the bees, one had been in range to die by her attack, however the other one still remains unfazed.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 99191 - BD: 1
Sword Art Used: none because i missed
[H: 3/3] Hestia 
HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 85/116
[H: 0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 80/106
Bee Minion 2 HP: 196/250 - MIT:

I send you a ball of energy after you miss the attack just giving a nod right away with a understanding look as i look towards the bees as the same bee that has managed to avoid getting hurt misses me entirely as the one that is already hurts stings itself on my armor as it just loses more health. You have got to be kidding me that it manages to do this again. I say with frustration leaking in to the tone of my voice at having to deal with a bee that isn't getting hurt at all which is rather surprising and impressive since statistically that shouldn't be possible to have happened over and over again. Also ruby don't need to apologize for missing these bees are rather weak, but agile to avoid our strikes, but also cause their own failure. I say to you with a nod of my head.

#99192 MD:2+1=3

#99193 MD:6+1=7  CD:11

Action Taken: Energize Energize [-10 ENG] [+8 ENG to Ruby] [+1 natural ENG] [+3 ENG recovery] [+15 HP 0/3]

[H: 3/3] Hestia HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 79/116
[H: 0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 88/106
Bee Minion 2 HP: 142/250 - MIT:

After she had tried to attack, another ball of energy had been shot into her, even despite missing terribly. Ruby had looked back as she had attempted to keep her balance, and saw that the bees had moved forward to attack one hitting her and getting even lower HP... however the same one, the SAME one that hadn't taken any form of damage still continues to either critically hit her or fails once again to even remotely attack her. Ruby had let out a sigh but had quickly moved forward and slammed her fist against one of the bees head and ended its life, however she had looked up to the other bee... that ONE bee that refused to just set itself up for failure. Ruby had looked back and said "Still.. its a little embarrassing to miss against something this weak and for me to be a really high level.." she had nervously chuckled.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 99195 - BD: 5+3=8
[H: 3/3] Hestia HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 79/116
[H: 0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 72/106
Bee Minion 2 HP: 0/250 - MIT: 25

Trust me i know that feeling of missing every single time against a enemy. It has something i have grown accustomed to. The new annoyance is mobs like these. Little mobs that should have a good chance of hitting a nonmoving target, but still manage to mess it up somehow by a grand scale. i say gesturing towards the bee as it is charging towards me ready to sting me for my words against it. The bee charging towards me and missing me by a single hairs breathe away. See! It is just proving my point how there is always one mob that decides to be a annoyance like this. I say a low growl escaping my lips at this one creature deciding to avoid damage once more like it is just part of a game to mess with the two players. To just torture them by just existing.

#99196 MD:4+1=5  CD:12

[+4 ENG]

H: 3/3] Hestia HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 83/116
[H: 0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 72/106

Ruby at this point had been giggling at Hestia's and her own frustration in a way, at this point it was just funny to see all this frustration because of a single bee minion. And she had only giggling more as it had missed one more time and Hestia had been getting even more frustrated about it "Sweetie, sweetie... please you are killing me right now" she had laughed out a bit. However after a moment it was time to pull it all together and suck it up and attacking the bee "Here maybe this will knock some sense on how to hit someone." she had exclaimed as she had hit it with All Might her strongest sword art, however... just as she had suspected it wasn't going to be enough damage to kill him... however she had hoped with all this damage she had been performing that it would finally attack Hestia and perish on his own.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 99197 - BD: 8+3=11
[H: 3] Hestia 
HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 83/116
[H: 1] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 56/106
Bee Minion 1 HP: 50/250 - MIT:

I just stare at this bee that gets punched by you as i watch it charge at me and just miss me by a literal yard as i just stare at you with a blank look before quickly saying. That didn't help! if anything it missed even more now! i say gesturing towards the bee that is stuck in a tree from its stinger having pierced it as i just glare at it. Seriously what even are you to have missed this many times you dumb bee. What is your deal! i say just annoyed and angry beyond all belief at this point and reflexively rubbing my next slightly use to the pain of this annoyance being a stab in the neck over and over again rather then the creature missing me entirely over and over again instead of the attacks actually being critical. Ruby..please just end this bee so you can end my suffering of having to deal with it any longer. I ask a bit pleadingly.

#99199 MD:1

[H: 3] Hestia HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 83/116
[H: 1] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 56/106

Ruby had only began to laugh more as the bee had horribly missed, at this point Ruby took a moment sitting on the floor, laughing for a moment, however she had stood back up to face Hestia when she had asked of her to finish off the bee so they wouldn't have to deal with it any longer, however with a playful smile she had said "I dunno, do I get anything in return~?" she had giggled. However for real she had faced the bee and tried to attack it, however... once again it had moved out of the way of her attack. Ruby had blinked a few times realizing that she had missed her attack, then she had looked back to Hestia with a bit of a shocked face and said "Maybe the game actually does want you to make a deal with me just to kill this god damn thing... uh... uh, I don't know what this game wants from us!"

@Hestia

-----
ID: 99200 - BD: 2+3=5
[H: 3] Hestia 
HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 83/116
[H: 1] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 55/106

I just glare at this bee that managed to dodge at the last second as i glare at it as i watch it go to attack me and i see that it is just going to miss me by a hairs inch. OH NO YOU DON'T! I say as i move in the way of the attack at the last minute as the bee kills itself on my armor this way. HAH! i WIN CARDINAL! I scream towards the sky blaming the programming for creating a enemy such as this, and once it dies i quickly lay on the ground on my back. And that wasn't even the boss monster! i say with a hint of joking despair and actual annoyance at this being a fact of the quest that we are in right now. That we spent so much time against am minion and not the actual boss itself which is guaranteed going to be a whole lot worse then just some minions that fly about to try and be annoying.

#99210 MD:5+1=6 Thorns: 54

[H: 3] Hestia HP: 1205/1205 - EN: 83/116
[H: 1] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 55/106
Bee Minion 1 HP: 0/250 - MIT: