Seldentar moves into his shop, looking around. He hasn't made anything in a while, and he was getting a bit antsy to do some crafting. Settling in, he looks through his inventory, trying to decide what to make, and with what. He is curious about trying to make additional types of things, and decides to try his hand on a shield again. While he won't have the inventory slot for it, assuming his coat gets made, he decides having a better one on display can't hurt. Raising his smithing hammer, he goes to work.

Bad item! +1 Exp

Seldentar frowns as the shield comes out. It was usable...but just barely.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seldentar goes back to the bad shield, determined to retrieve the metal from it. He didn't have a lot left, and it wasn't worth keeping. Picking up his hammer, he taps it, bringing the smithing menu up. He selects the option to reclaim the materials, holding his breath as he watches it start to glow.

Scorched Ambition: +1 Craft roll

Roll: 6 + 1

Success

The shield reverts back to its original metal ingot form, and seldentar grins, picking it up and preparing to try again.

Seldentar puts the metal back into the forge, allowing it to heat up. As it does, he tries to decide what qualities to try to give the sword. Noticing the metal is hot again, he gets his tongs, and slowly and deliberately moves it to his work bench. Grabbing his hammer, he begins to swing, forming the metal with each swing, until it begins to take shape again.

Scorched Ambition: +1 Craft

10 + 1

Rare Craft!

Daily Craft 2/4

+5 Exp

Item:Bulwark of the Ancients

Quality:Rare

Shop:Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:Legend says this shield was forged in ancient times to stand against the demons. Those who wield it are filled with that ancient power. -1 Enemy Battle Dice, +1 HP

Seldentar decides to attempt to make another dagger. He picks up a piece of the Atlantean Steel he has, and places it into the forge. He hums to himself as he lets it heat up, and then picks it up with tongs. Moving it to the workbench, he goes to work. He had good success with this material in the past, and he was curious to see how it would turn out.

Scorched Ambition: +1 Craft

8 + 1

Uncommon Craft: +3 EXP

Daily Craft 3/4

Item:Aquatic Stinger

Quality:Uncommon

Description:This ultra light dagger swings with the fury of the oceans itself. +1 Damage

Seldentar nods, not too bad. He places it on display with the rest of his items.

Grim was roaming on the second floor, not knowing his way at all, he hated this floor, never was to big on it either, then he noticed a shop, its name was the same as his friend Seldentar, so he walked in, he opens the door, making the bell chime, "Yo Seld you in here, saw the shop name, had to check your place out." Grim says as he looks around, "So this place is the spot Amie got her dagger from." Grim thought as he leaned up against the counter. Tapping the ground with the tip of his black leather boot.

In need of a new sword, Zauis walked around aiming to find a blacksmiths shop. Zauis shrugged at the boredom of looking for shops which shouldn't even be hard to find. Turning his head to the right a little he finally saw the blacksmiths shop. He facepalmed himself and stood in place for a moment. "Are you kidding me? It was right there..." he said out loud. He walked over to the blacksmiths shop and entered. The first person he saw was a friend of his, Grim. "Hows it going Grim? You in need of something to? I really need a new one handed sword. Where is the blacksmith?" he asked while looking around over the counter. He sighs.

"I don't know, i just got here dude, trying to get The Maelstrom Sword made, wanna have a better weapon than the one I currently have on me." Grim pulls up his weapon, it was his statrer Falchion he recieved the first day he joined SAO. "Not really what I call a work of art." As Grim then returns his attention to the counter, as he tapped the ground impatiently.

Seldentar walks into the shop, Shadow following behind him. He is lost in thought as he walks, and walks straight into the customers waiting. Shaking his head, he looks around.

"Oh uh, sorry about that. Guess I should pay more attention to where I am walking."

He gives a sheepish grin.

"So, how can I help you two?"

Grim walks up, "Yeah i was hoping you could make me a sword, a custom one, need a edge in battle, i'll pay, have no mats. ok heres the photo to help you out." Grim pulls out a photo he has, and lays it on the counter,

"I would like someting like this design, anything above a uncommon will do." "This liitle blood sheader is called "Schatten Blut". "Meaning Shadow Blood in Germanic speach, so think you could do it Seld?"

Zauis watched as the blacksmith approached them. Taking a few steps away from Grim so that he could do his thing since he came here first. Not trying to listen to everything Grim was saying so Zauis paced back and forth. Grim finally finishing what he had to say right as Zauis walked up to the counter placing his right hand on it with a bored expression on his face. "What materials do I need for you to craft me this "Gundum" blade. Just a swift one handed sword. just something I can work with for now." he spoke to the man with a calm tone.

Seldentar moves behind the counter, taking copies of each picture and placing them in front of him. He looks both over, nodding his head.

"Both of them look very doable, but I will need to know what type of enhancements you are looking to get before I can start going over what type of materials will be needed. I have a little bit of normal metal, and I may have an Atlantean Ingot still left, which is a very light and fast metal."

"With Schatten Blut", I was hoping for you to use demonic ore, i know of some enemies to get them from, there called Imps." "And the typs of enhancements, I don't care, at least make sure I have an edge in battle." Grim gives a smile, as he waits to see what Seld has to say.

Seldentar listens to Grim's idea for materials, nodding.

"If your looking for something demonic then yeah, thatll do. A bit dark for my taste, but if thats what you want I'll do my best. If you can get the metal, ill see just what we can do with it."

As he talks, he moves to his forge, placing an Ingot of Metal into the forge.

"As for your sword, it sort of reminds me of a Gunblade, a personal favorite fantasy weapon of mine, even if its not practical in the real world. Seeing how we aren't in the real world though, theres no reason we shouldn't be able to make that work."

Removing the metal with tongs, he carefully places it onto the workbench, and picks up his hammer. After making sure his bracelet was on, he starts to swing the hammer at the metal. Again and again the hammer clangs against the metal, forming the general shape. He takes extra time to form the handle, and finally, with a glow, the sword begins to take form....

Scorched Ambition: +1 Craft Roll

8 +1

Uncommon Craft! +3 Exp

Daily Craft 1 of 4

Item: Shear Trigger

Description:A fantasy style weapon, The Gunblade has great potential in combat. This is a basic model, but better then average. +1 Damage.

"Hi, I've got quite a specific custom order for you. I've brought the materials I want you to use for it as well." he puts down a burlap sack filled with <> and <>. He fills in the form and gives it to Seldenar.

Name: Ethereal

Name of Item: Dragonic Claws

Type of Item: Gauntlets

Desired Effect: - enemy dice, + damage, possible stun.

Quality: Perfect

Picture: http://bit.ly/1o2rUHX

Seldentar looks into the sack of bones and scales ((I will need a number on how many you have in order to make crafting attempts)). Picking up the sack, he takes the request form and attaches the form to the bag.

"Alright then. A perfect Quality craft may take some time however. I will send you a message when the job is completed."

Taking one of the bone, and two of the scales, he moves into the work area, placing them into the forge to heat up. Realistically that wouldn't work too well for the real world, but here it seems to work just fine. Shrugging his shoulders as he thinks, he takes the items out of the forge, and begins to work the scales into the bone as he shapes it into gauntlets.

Uncommon Craft: +3 exp

Item:Dragon Nail

Description:The claws of these gauntlets rake into enemies on hit. +1 Damage

Seldentar shakes his head. Not a bad item, but not quite what he was looking for.

Seldentar moves back to the bag of supplies, and takes more scales and another bone out. Placing them into the forge, he begins to work on the next attempt. Humming to himself, he waits for the forge to heat the items up, and then carefully removes them to his crafting table. Picking up his hammer, he goes to work on the item.

Daily craft 2 of 4

Fail

The item shatters apart useless into nothingness.