[F22]<<Wabash Lake Tailor Shop>> (Rank 5 Tailor)

Another day at the shop Kyoto decided to try again to see if he can make this armor for this order. Kyoto walks over to the workbench and pulls a material out from his inventory and onto the bench as he started to craft the armor. After the first attempted Kyoto manage to finally make that armor. He smiles as he decided to pull out another material and makes another set of armor and again successfully making a 3rd one while losing one material and salvaging 2 others. Even though he doesn’t seem to be making a lot of good armor he’s already getting full in his shop and don’t know what to do with all the gear he made. Eventually he’ll set them up in his shop, but he’s been busy with other things to really have time to display everything.

Spoiler

108977: 7 (uncommon)

108976 : 1 (fail)

108975: 7 (uncommon)

108974: 6 (salvage)

108973: 12 (Perfect)

Edited by Kyot0

Keeping up with his end of the deal Kyoto finally finished his order and then leaves his shop. Walking for a little while he see’s a tree that the man mentioned and approaches it seeing if the man is really there or not. Seeing how the man was mysterious Kyoto doubts that the man was going to be there and leaves his order behind the tree after making sure no one was around to see him doing so. Kyoto stood there for a couple of long seconds and then walks back to his workshop as he gets started for a new day.

Spoiler

Name: Kural in ti Vilunta
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 4
ID: [108973]
Roll: [12]
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3 Evasion
Description:

Spoiler

Rogue 3.jpg

Link: Link

@Itzal

Itzal walked out from behind a hiding spot as Kyoto walked away.  He didn't turn stealth off.  That would be reserved for once he was home.  No.  He also had somewhere else he needed to go.  It was starting to set, so Zandra would be there soon.  He walked over to the tree and picked up the package.  Opening it he examined the outfit.  A ghost of a smile came to his lips.  You did a great job, he thought to Kyoto.  You should be proud of your work.  He inserted it into his inventory before making his way out with his cloak.  Once he reached the teleport pad he switched to his twilight cloak and teleported to floor one.  Where it all began...

• 3 weeks later...

When entering Floor 22, I decided to go get new light armor from a well known Shop "Wabash Lake Tailor Shop." I walked in to a clean fancy looking shop. I notice Kyoto behind the counter minding his own, i walked towards him trying to make as little eye contact as possible until he notice me. my eyes darted around the room in desperation, looking for what I needed to no avail. I approach him. "Umm..h-hii umm, do you mind if i order some light armor mister, i would like some with Evasion if you can for me..please?"

While Kyoto preps for the new day and getting his workspace, all cleaned up as he hears his door open with a soft creak. At first, he paid no attention to the girl as for it would be weird is he did. As she manages to walk up to his counter and ask about an order form, he gives her a smile and handed over an order form. “Sure thing. Just fill It out and you can leave it on the counter and I’ll message you when I get it made. We can discuss how much it will be once I’m done alright.” He gives her a soft smile as he then turns away, so she can fill out the form.

@Shadowspear27

She blushes at the sight of the smile that was given to her, then covers her face a little while she fills out the form there on his counter top. When finished she sent him a friend request and decided to look around for the last time around the shop and take her leave. She stops at the door way and turns around to face Kyoto, then bows slightly while saying " Thank you for your time mister." before turning back around and leaving.

Name: [Swift Evasion]
Your Profession: tailor
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: [Light Armor]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [+3 Eva]
Description: [when worn this light armor gives the user a reduction on die value when an enemy attacks]
Post Link:

Itzal once again needed to have an item crafted.  This time however, it wasn't for every day use.  It would be used for the boss raids.  For fighting alongside other players.  For taking hits when the AoE attacks came in.  And this time.  He was walking in wearing the armor that Kyoto himself had crafted.  Walking in with his face cloaked in a black mist, he walked up to the counter and placed the order down, along with the payment.  He needed to keep his name from popping up on player's menu's so taking out the currency from his inventory and handing it over that way was the best option.  When he spoke:  It was with his newly perfected American accent, disguising his voice.  "Your work is good.  However this time I need it made with haste.  Paying in interest as a little 'encouragement' to get it as soon as possible."  The item would look exactly like the one he was wearing right now, so it should be easier to make.  However the difference would be the stats on the item.  "When it's done, drop it off at the same place as last time."  And with that he would walk out of the shop.

Spoiler

Name: Kural in ti Vilunta
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Mitigation, 1 EVA
Description:

Spoiler

Rogue 3.jpg

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Payment:  10 T3 MAT  and 2,000 col

Another day in the shop Kyoto finally has time to start working on those orders he received a couple of days ago. Getting everything prepped Kyoto then pulls out a Tier 1 Material and started to craft but fails. He looks at the failed material with a irritated look as he then pulls out another one and manage to craft the players order. “Alright one down one more to go.” He smiles as he pulls out a tier 3 material and starts to craft light armor. It not the order but it’s his first tier 3 piece. Kyoto gives a smirk as he then pulls another material and then crafts a perfect armor just for the man that ask if he can put the order in the same place as last time. Kyoto quickly sets a reminder to the girl that her order is ready. After he grabs his things and the 2nd order and closes shop just for a moment as he walks over to the same tree as before and sets the Item behind and continues back to his shop.

@Shadowspear27

@Itzal

Spoiler

ID# 110595 results: CD: 12 (Pefect)

ID# 110594 results: CD: 8 (Rare)

ID# 110593 results: CD: 12 (Perfect)

ID# 110592 results: CD: 1 (Fail)

Edited by Kyot0

Itzal approached the shop Kyoto owned.  Or rather, the tree he had specified.  He picked up the package and nodded.  He looked carefully to see if it truly was identical to the current garbs he was wearing.  When he was sure that it was, he nodded in satisfaction.  He looked up towards the player's shop, but like last time, did not enter.  He placed the armor into his inventory and began to walk away.  With this he'd have armor for the front lines.  For the boss raid.  He'd be able to keep fighting like everyone else.  The problem was...  He was going to have to go without a party.  Go solo...  He'd need to make every precaution he could if he was to survive.

While Kyoto opens up his shop he looks at his gear and realize it doesn’t match his skills. Who uses heavy armor when you have light armor skills? He walks over to the table and pulls out materials and tries to craft him some new armor.  While doing his attempts Kyoto managet to make one set of armor and salvage two materials but still came out a lose with materials and also the wrong kind of armor he was looking for. Kyoto smiles as he waits to see what he can do the next time. He sets down his tools and then walks to the back to unload his supplies and gets ready for the next day.

Spoiler

110747 CD: 9 (Uncommon)

110746 CD: 6 LD: 3 (Miss)

110745 CD: 1 (Miss)

110744 CD: 1 (Miss)

110743 CD: 6 LD: 6 (Miss)

110742 CD: 1 (Miss)

Edited by Kyot0
Spoiler

ID# 110977 CD: 12 (Perfact)

The next day has came and Kyoto went to the work table and started to craft his new armor. While he gets everything situated, he started he smiles as he pulls out a material and started to craft a new leather coat for him. He smiles even more when he realizes how easy it is for him to make thing now. He looks around as he gets ready to evaluate it and switch his gear out with better gear. While he waits for the evaluation he looks around and waits to see if anyone come in for an order as he is now on standby.

Edited by Kyot0

Jade walked back into the store, it certainly has been awhile. She approached the counter, seeing the outfits neatly folded and laid on the table. "Hey! I'm leaving the money on the counter! I'm here to pick up my stuff!" She shouted to the back room. Laying a small bag of materials on the counter, and taking her new apparel, quickly stashing them away into the depths of her inventory before she turned back and went the way she came.

Jade obtained:

Agile Cloak and White Dress in exchange for: Three Tier 1 Materials

@Kyot0

Stumbling around the 22nd Floor, Jun found a shop beside a lake. 'This must be it.. Time to see if there is anyone home..' He walked into the shop and found the tailor sitting on his chair. "Ahem.. Hello! I require a Light Armor made!" He asked, as he took out his journal and pushed it toward the tailor. He pointed at the designs he wanted and smiled at the tailor. "If you could make it like this. I will greatly appreciate it!" He said, before looking up at him. He pulled out a bag of Col (750) and pushed the bag toward the tailor. "I hope this is enough to satisfy your payment!" He added.

Spoiler

Name: Coat of Mir
Your Rank: 5
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Evasion] [Evasion] [Light Momentum]
Description: A white leather coat tailored from a white beast.

@Kyot0

Edited by Jun

Another day at the shop Kyoto been getting a lot of people and he’s actually happy about it. While getting his shop ready for today a girl walks in what seems to be in a hurry to get her order done as he reads the order form. He smiles as he gives her a nod and walks over to the workbench. As he pulls out the material he didn’t seem to be able to make the armor after the first 2 tries but finally manage to make it. As he crafted the armor appeared as what the customer has asked for. He smiles as he looks back at her getting everything packed and ready to give to the customer.

Spoiler

111401: CD: 12 (Perfect)

111400: CD: 11 (Rare)

111399: CD: 3 (Fail)

@Jun

Edited by Kyot0

Walking into a tailor shop that seemed humble enough she would take a glance around. If she wanted to be able to survive in this world, she had to give herself the best possible fighting chance. Her choices were limited as a support, but she knew what would help her. She walked slowly and quietly up to the front where a dark haired boy was sitting. She would stop in front of the boy and place a slip down on the desk. She would give him a smile "If you could get this done soon, I would be appreciative!" She didn't know how long it took to craft but she left her username down on the slip for him to send her a message when he finished her item. Walking from the door, she would leave the shop.

Spoiler

Name: Cornflower Suit MK.1
Your Rank: 5
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 MIT(+18 MIT), 1 EVA (+1 EVA)
Description: 

Spoiler

Image result for Penelo fan art

Another day at the shop and more and more people show up as right when he opens the shop a girl walks in and asks for a request as he grabs the form and sees what he was up to today. He looks up at the girl as he gives her a nod before she walks out of his shop. He smiles as he then turns around to his workbench and starts to craft the Light Armor. After a full day of crafting he didn’t manage to make her order but he did manage to make quite a few armor he can put in his shop once he’s running low on items.

Spoiler

111654: CD: 4 (Fail)

111653: CD: 5 (Salvage)

111652: CD: 11 (Rare)

111651: CD: 9 (Uncommon)

111650: CD: 5 (Salvage)

Edited by Kyot0

Another day has just started, and Kyoto decided to try and make himself something better for his armor. As much as he liked the heavy armor it wasn’t working out for him. He rather take Light armor about heavy armor so he decided to work on himself for the day.

With that being said he pulls out multiple of materials and start to craft but only manage to make a common piece of light armor. Out of all of the materials besides the one he successfully make a piece of armor he only manage to salvage one of the materials. “So, what shall I call you.” He said as he looks at the piece of armor he manage to create.

Spoiler

164553 CD: 4

164552 CD: 6

164551 CD: 8 (Uncommon)

164550: CD: 3

164549: CD: 2

164548: CD: 3 LD: 13 (Salv)

Edited by Kyot0
  • 1 year later...

Another days has come and pass and Kyoto decided to keep making more armor sets. This time though he had little more success on creating armor. Even though they’re not the one’s he’s wanting it is helping him with his rank. Even though he did well he did manage to waste two materials with the process. But in the end it was a successful day for him as he continues to craft the four light armor he crafted.

“Now this is what I say was a successful day” he says to himself before finishing the last light armor and started to put up his tools.

Spoiler

164561: CD:10 (Rare)

164560: CD: 9 (Uncommon)

164559: CD: 1 (Fail)

164558: CD: 11 (Rare)

164557: CD: 5 

164555: CD: 7 (Uncommon)

Edited by Kyot0
  • 8 months later...

Just another day of crafting new gear for potentially him and anyone else. As he put on his gloves and started to work on crafting though he did manage to make quite a bit of armor but none that he was interested in for himself. But that doesn’t mean he wasn’t going to try and sell it for anyone that is needing something quick while they wait for their custom armor to get done either by him or from someone else.

With six attempts he manage to make two rare items and two uncommon. It wasn’t really a bad day today but he surly could of done better.

Spoiler

188172 CD: 4 (fail)
188171 CD: 8 (Uncommon)
188170 CD: 11 (Rare)
188169 CD: 8 (Uncommon)
188168 CD: 4 (Fail)
188167 CD: 10 (Rare)

Edited by Kyot0