[F22-PP] Floor 23 Boss Meeting

I look towards @Baldur with a shake of my head. Baldur this isn't a matter that is about where somebody Wants to go. This is a matter of players actual lives and what is important for the whole of everybody. To use the idea of a the Knights of Blood Oath's military like style..or i at least here they have that sort of nature to them. You go to where you get assigned which is where you will be able to protect the most lives. With that i believe it is with Calrex and the Tier twos to make sure they can be ensured there safety, and make sure that they could get enough healing to survive them the entire fight. I want you to understand that this is a case of making sure others can be protected not based on what people would want or feel in this regards. I care more so for the safety of all players present rather then the selfish wants of a singular player. I say towards the samurai as i glance towards @Zandra also when saying this.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‘’Are you stupid? Don’t you hear yourself saying the exact same things just tries to make it sound like your opinions is the best freaking solution? And I guess you are still just to inexperienced about bossraids little Hestia.’’ Zandra said staring at Hestia. Or rather, that was what she wanted to throw in the womans face after her long explanation. But instead she just hid her frustration behind a friendly smile. ‘’You know what Hestia, there is a way to keep them safer then with me. We can leave them here, outside the boss-room. But we wont do that because they have decided to join us and help pushing forward so we can escape this death game. Also, they can use this experience for future boss raids when they are higher leveled. And I don’t know why but you making it sounds like I heal tons more then you. But it actually is only twenty percent. Also I didn’t said the healer to use these items, give it to a dps or the tank, why would the healer use it when the healer can use firstaid? And my firstaid is depending on a % just as much as yours, if you didn’t knew that. And as Baldur said, stats isn’t all. I would rather risk my life for Macradon then anyone else in this room. And lastly if we talking about abilities. If Im in group four I probably wont have to heal every round, so I can use my axe so we burst down the enemy faster. Thou that may change depending on how the situation gonna look when we enter the room. And a dead enemy is a much less threat then a living one.’’

Edited by Zandra

I just look towards @Zandra rather annoyed looking. first off no i am not stupid, second off i do think my idea is the best for this. I say raising fingers each time i said a point as i look over towards the berserk healer. Because as you said they could use this as a learning experience, but you can't learn if you're dead. Also, it doesn't matter if you heal a ton more or not. It is the simple fact that you can heal more then anybody else even if it is a little bit. That little bit can mean the difference between someone dying or living. Also why would a healing item be given to a DPS? They need to be dealing as much damage as they can, and every single tank within our group is able to do things besides tanking. Calrex, Macradon, and Morg can attack the enemy for a good bit of damage. Then you have Shield who is more focused on using energize on his DPS people to keep them up for the entire boss fight. I say while clenching my hands ever so slightly against the table. Furthermore, the phrase stats isn't all is complete and utter stupidity. We're inside of a game of course stats mean everything, and lastly as i said this isn't a matter of what you care for. This is a matter of making sure as many people are protected as possible and protecting as many lives as possible not just the one that you care for. Now then why don't you stop being stubborn about trying to protect a single person when there is more then you to care for. I say back towards the other healer.

Domarus listened to all the bickering and stayed silent for the most part.  Eventually it came down to what he knew was the case:  Selfishness.

Every frontliner wanted a position that they wanted, and if they didn't get it they complained like whiny little brats.  some of them like Zandra whined like brats while also using their own strength to give off a 'threatening aura' which didn't bother Domarus at all.  When the argument continued he would speak up:

"I think many of you have forgotten the real objective here:  To get out of this game..  Alive.  Glory, honor, last hit reward, col, property, fame, personal interests.  None of this is worth s**t in the long game.  The more you focus on those, the more you doom others to your personal wishes.  We need damage, power yes, but from what I heard of the last fight, these bosses are getting more and more dangerous.  Not just in stats but in unpredictability.  You all should be focusing on keeping players alive more than knocking out bosses faster.  They aren't pawns to toss out the window because you want to win that badly.  And we can't afford to let them sit on the sidelines, we need more members more than anything.  We don't always get what we want, and many times must focus on sacrificing what it is we want, for something that we all need.  And right now, that is focus on having a strong support player on each party, who is focused on keeping everyone alive rather than one or two people they care for more than others.  We don't have the time to be selfish, nor can we take that risk.  I vote for Hestia's idea, and agree to it in full.  If anyone has a problem with that speak up, and let this meeting last longer than it should."  He remained calm and didn't have an accusing or aggressive tone in his voice.  He knew Zandra would be angered, but that was somewhat of the point.  He wanted the other frontliners to see what state each other were in, see how far they had fallen.

A lot was going on during the meeting, it was tough for Jomei to keep track of what was going on. Everyone was basing their ideas off of mostly nothing but a few items on a table.. and the only sure thing they knew was that they would be fighting a group of enemies, rather than just one. A hand rose up to rub the nape of his neck as he simply listened to everyone speak, not formulating any more ideas of his own. Once it came down to putting the players into actual teams, Jomei kept a careful eye on the list of players to see who he would be teamed with. Morgenstern would be his tank, with a stranger, Kaiser, as their healer. The name sounded familiar.. though he could not recall where from. For the damage dealers, a tiny sigh of relief escaped the small smile he wore when he saw Telrenya's name beside his. The other two players, Hikoru and Itzal, Jomei knew he could count on for the fight. The man nodded a few times before picking back up, and looking between Hestia and Zandra, who had gotten into a small argument. The ginger's mouth contorted into an uncomfortable frown, before a red haired player spoke truth about what they argued about. Jomei simply placed a hand on Hestia's shoulder, "Its not worth getting into an argument with her." he said softly, "In the end, we are all on the same side." Patting her on her armored pauldron, Jomei turned towards the door, "He's right. This meeting has gone on far much longer than it should have, for a boss we have little to no information on. If I see any of the other player's on the list who are not present, I'll let them know of the match ups." Grabbing onto the door's handle, Jomei opened the door and departed from the Guild's hall.

- Jomei has left the thread -

She was prepared for Hestias answer  so she just bent forward and picked up her items again. ‘’I like that you care so much off the tier two players Hestia, I really do. All I wanted to say from the start thou is that I want to be by Macradons side and…’’ But she couldn’t finish her sentence before another player spoke up. Her focus turned to him and she listened to what he had to say. When he was done she nodded. ‘’Yes you are right, I just meant that it sounded like there was an argue about where to place the healers and we are all …’’ But there she got interrupted again. This time by the man she loves and probably always will. As she herd what he said Zandra eyes turned bigger and panic shown in her face. Was that how it sounded to everyone else? Her cheeks turned red. ‘’N..no. I didn’t meant like tha… I tried to… but I couldn’t.’’ She felt her knees starting to shake. Please no, don’t let it be like last time. Her eyes started to shine and she quickly pulled over her hood and went towards the door. She stopped beside Hestia. ‘’He is wrong. That Zandra is no more. It is worth getting into argument with me and I don’t have any bad feelings towards you or anyone else here. If you all think it’s the best choice, ofcourse I be at the tier two group. Thou I would prefer to be with Mac. That was all.’’ Then she leaved the room. When she was out of sight from the guild hall she leaned towards atree and looked up towards the floors above. Why is it so strange to want to be by someones side? She thougth as she sat down.

-Zandra leaves the thread-

Party 1

Player 2

Player 3

Player 4

Tank:  Calrex

Tank:  Shield

Tank:  Morgenstern

Tank:  Macradon

Support:  Zandra

Support:  Ruby

Support:  Kasier