[OP-F16] Everyone needs a break in the summer. All competitions is over. Time for prizes!!!

As Zandra saw the last pixel of the karka queen shatter and disappear, she jumped up on the table again with a big smile on her face. ‘’Congratulations guys and girls. That was the last enemy, the combat is over.’’ She looked at the six players that thru combined effort, had taken down three giant crabs, a couple of giant scorpions, and even the karka queen herself. ‘’At the end there where you all focused on stun attacks to break its breakbar, that was really good. I found these mobs with that blue bar and it took me awhile to figure out what that blue bar actually was. So not only was this a fun competiton that will make you all richer, it have also showed a rare mechanic. It maybe is just a small side event he have added for some varitety. But now, if you see that bar in the future, you know what it is. Well, you are all worthy of a break now. Take as much lemonade, tea, coffe, sandwishes, cookies and buns you want. Im gonna announce the swimsuit competition will start in an hour, let me know if you wanna participate.’’ And with that she jumped down from the table. She did some scrolling in her menues, and more refreshments poped up on the table. She also added a message that she sent to town. She was looking forward to see if anyone was gonna show up.

Players have until sunday evning to apply for the swimsuit comeptition. You join in by writing an rp post you are joining with picture of the character with her/his swimsuit. If your cant find a pic with your character in the swimsuit he/she wears, you can post a character with similar bodyshape and the swimsuit he/she wears.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo picked herself up off of the ground and did her best to actually cheer herself up. She shouldn't be worrying herself about all of this, even if it did happen so recently. It had happened years ago, and she would need to get over it. She had, but now she had to actually learn to cope with the pain. Going into her inventory and making sure her swimsuit was there, Neo went up to the hostess and sent a quick message to her expressing her interest in joining the swimsuit competition. She did want to participate, though she was going to be nervous doing so. She had very rarely shown off her own body to people, let alone complete strangers. Perhaps the experience would be a nice confidence booster. Or perhaps the embarrassment would be a good distraction from her pain. Either way, there was little harm in going for something. Who knew, perhaps there really was quite the reward lining the hostess's pocket

Appearance (when switched over to swimsuit):

Spoiler

cd267ca.jpg

Haz look as everything seems to be over and Zandra gets ready to say her last things, it seemed that Zandra was going to do the swimsuit competition now and Haz went and set down on the ground crossing his legs and looking at what was going to happen. Then he saw Neo sending a message and he knew she was going to join it he stood up and walked over to her, placing his arm around her shoulders he grinned a bit. It was almost If Haz was like that older brother character in most animes, the one who seemed to act like an older brother to almost everyone younger then him, "well Well Neo, It be something, so you are going to join then hey! Okay, I will be sure to cheer you both on," as he looked as Sunova who already made sure she sighed up for this. He leaned a bit into Neo on her side and was about to push her over until he lets go, "Good Luck Neo dear, You too Sunova," He said getting a distance again looking at things that were happening on the beach.

@Sunova @Neopolitan

Sunova jumped up from the place she was sitting at and walked over to everything that was happening  it seemed the combat part was over and Sunova made her way to everything He was Haz yet again hanging around Neo and she sighed a bit before she also heard he would be cheering her on as well as she already had taken part in. She huffed a bit before running up to Haz and Headbutting him in the chest, It really did not have any effect on him as she was way to weak to push him over, "Bully, Go stare at some craps again," She said giggling before walking over to Neo and standing next to her, "Hey Hey Neo, Nice job out there, Don't let the big bro Haz bother you too much he does that," She said with a smile before looking at the rest of the people waiting for the competition to start. Placing her hair in a ponytail a bit before looking at Neo, "You like it? I'm Not sure what I want to do with my hair yet, as I'm used to not going anything with is, because of I um... Yeah wearing a wig because of My hair, But How it is?" She asked sounding Happy as ever.

Spoiler

Yui_swimsuit_vol5_AN.thumb.png.265f17841c98c9b5845de9b766054919.png

@Neopolitan @Hazado @Zandra

Zandra scanned the area on the beach. There was only two players, two girls, that signed up for the swimsuit competition. One of them was the umberella combatant and the other was the white haired cuitie. Neopolitan and Sunova. She did felt a little disappointed that only two showed up. She let out a sigh before she hid her disappointment with a smile. ‘’So, Sunova and Neopolitan. You are our competitors.’’ She led them to a big rock that looked almost like a stage since it was flat on top and only rised about a meter above the sand. ‘’Here, up on here you can show off those nice swimsuit of yours.’’ She went up on the ‘stage’ first, looking the people on the beach. ‘’And now, its time for the final competition. Two lovely ladies have choosen to participate. And I must say, they both look stunning. Our first model comes directly from the combat, give a big applaude toooo…. Neopolitan!!!’’ Zandra said and started to clap her hands as she backed away, leaving the stage for Neo to show off her beuty.

@Neopolitan

Neo was feeling very nervous as she changed into her swimsuit in preparation for the competition. Seeing that it was only Su as her competition though made her feel a little bit easier. She had the feeling that she would be judged against players who were popular models or something in the real world. She wouldn't put it past them if there was a couple that found their way into the game. Being with Su meant this could just be a competition between friends. But seeing as Neo had already won one of the competitions, she didn't think it was fair if she ended up taking even more rewards home. She would probably be sharing it with her friends if she did.

Su had come up to talk with Neo quickly before the competition began. She sounded as energetic as ever, probably not nervous at all. Neo just nodded to her question. She didn't really particularly care for how someone styled their hair, Neo had just always worn hers down for the most part. She would only really do something with it for special occasions. The two of them were called over to some rock by the hostess and they were quickly briefed on their instructions.

Climbing up onto the rock, Neo did her best to show off the swimsuit she was wearing. She didn't really know what to do, and she was afraid that people would see her blushing from the embarrassment. She settled on just taking a few quick poses, and using a beach ball as a prop for a short bit. Her body may have been well-proportioned, but Neo had never really felt that way. She had always just been mocked for her muteness, no one even bothering to acknowledge her strengths. But that wasn't what today was for. Today was a day to have some fun in the sun. Getting off of the rock, she gestured for Sunova to do her own little bit. She would probably have some funny remark or little bit she would do just to get everyone's attention. Whether that would actually get her votes or not, Neo didn't know.

@Sunova

Zandra waited until Neopolitan was done. She did putted out some pretty nice poses. She also took a beach ball to use as prop. It was a clever move, she wondered if Sunova would follow that idea or maybe come up with something else. Waiting until that moment before it starts to get uncomfortable since you don’t know what else you should do, she went back up on the stage. ‘’And there we have the beautiful Neopolitan. Give her another applaud, she is worth it.’’ She smiled at the girl and added in normal speaking tone that would only be herd by the people on stage. ‘’That looked really good.’’

As she turned back to the people that had gathered and it had went quiet, she spoke up again. ‘’But, that wasn’t all. Next up we have another beuty. Give an applaud toooo…. Sunova!!!’’ Zandra said and started to clap her hands as she backed away, leaving the stage for Sunova to show off her beuty.

@Sunova

Sunova shot up and looked up, Sure it was something, she did not look nervous at all and smile to Neo. "Well, I see it is time for the Cute!" She said with a giggle a bit before looking at Zandra and taking up the spot Neo was standing up before. Sunova stood there without fear and she seemed happy. She really did not care now because she was having fun with her friends and she was truly going to get something from people if she did this and not only that she was going to hope that people would stop looking at her like she is a witch or something.

Standing on the spot Neo was standing before Sunova did a few Cute posses and some serious poses until she got herself a floaty around her middle and did with that a few other cute poses and smiled to the others being happy and smiling, Sunova brought her hands close to her chest and smiling "I hope you all vote for me," She said with her voice a bit higher than before so she sounded a bit cuter and she smiled a bit. Then she stepped off the rock and jumped to Neo hugging her, "You did great, I hope we both could win but that is not up to us for sure," She whispered into Neo's ear before letting go of the hug.

@Zandra @Neopolitan

• 2 weeks later...

Sunova showed up some really nice poses. Zandra waited until she had got he time on the stage and it looks like she was done. Then Zandra walked up on the stage again. ‘’That was our cute Sunova, she is worth an applaud as well isn’t she.’’ She lowered her voice so Sunova and Neopoliten, if she was still right beside the stage. ‘’That looked really good from you as well. This will be hard for the audience.’’ Then she turned back to the crowd.

‘’Now its your time to vote for who of our lovely models you think weared the best swimsuit. In an hour the winners and prizes from all competitions will be announced.’’ And with that she jumped down from the big rock and walked back to the table she had stood on earlier. But this time she sat down on a chair and started do some calculations as she at the same time acceoted votes for the swimsuit compettion.

An hour later she jumped up on the table again and made her voice clear to everyone near. ‘’So everyone, we have our winners. We start with the scavenger hunt. We start with the one on third place. With a total of fifteen points, we have Hazado! Then on second place we have Krysta with twentyfive points! And the first place goes to Neopolitan with a stunning thrity four points! I will send the prices to you after we are done here. You that didn’t made it to top three also gonna get some.’’ She took a pause before cotuing. ‘’Then we come to the combat thread. The total prize ended up to be 68 thousands col that will be split amongst the combatants.’’ There, now there was only one competition left. ‘’Last but not least is the one we have everyone waited for. Who won the swimsuit competition? We ended up with only two participants, but after counting the votes, Sunova is the winner and have won the prize as best swimsuit of the year. A big applaud to her.’’ And with that the beachparty was over. ‘’Yes, that is all. You that have prizes to pick up can come to me. Otherwise I have no more to say. I will stay here for atleast a few more hours thought so you don’t have to leave just yet.’’ And with that she jumped down and started sipping on a glass with cold lemonade with some ice-cubes in it and a small umberella.

Editing in prizes:

Spoiler

Scavenger hunt:

Spoiler

1st: Neopolitan 34pts 15,000col
2nd: Krysta 25pts 10,000col
3rd: Hazado 15pts 5,000col
4th: Vigilon 9pts 1,000col
5th: Dazia 3pts 1,000col

Combat:

Spoiler

Base prize: 100,000col
Turns taken to defeat all foes: 16 (base prize reduced by 2,00col per turn)
100,000-32,000=68,000 col

Total combat posts: 64
col per post: 68,000/64=~1,060

Hazado(16): 16*1,060=16,960col
Neopolitan(15):15*1,060=15,900col
Dustin(7):7*1,060=7,420
Vigilon(11):11*1,060=11,660
Keysta(7):7*1,060=7,420
Dazia(8):8*1,060=8,480

Swimsuit:

Spoiler

1st: Sunova(3votes) 10,000col
2nd: Neopolitan(2votes): 5,000col

Everyone that didnt won anything gets 100col for every skill point at the end of thread

Everyone have 24 hours if they wanna post anything, after that the thread will be closed.

Edited by Zandra

How long had Dazia been out? Definitely for a small while, for when Dazia got back up, she noticed that the Karka Queen was missing, and there seemed to be just a normal beach party around her. "D**n, how long have I been out?" She soon heard an announcement having to do with the end of the competitions. "I can't believe this...I've been out for that long??" The fact that Krysta made the top three in the scavenger hunt and Dazia didn't meant that she had lost the bet with Krysta, and now she had to pay up. She walked over to her, with a small sack containing the 400 col. "Hmph, you may have won this time, but maybe in the next event, you won't be so lucky, Princess." She tossed the sack of Col to her, and would go to retrieve her consolation prizes, which consisted of col. The trip might not have been a total loss, but she still felt pretty humiliated at her results. Now, she had to see what it was that Yinangi was up to...if she could only find her.

-Gave 400 Col to @Krysta

"So, how's the rest of the trap coming?" Yinangi asked the other two players she was with. Having to dig the pitfall with only a small trowel wasn't the easiest thing to do, but having some help here and there definitely sped up the process. "Do you think this thing is deep enough? It's deeper than me! I could use a little help getting out though..."

@Vigilon (OOC: I guessed that she had help. Just let me know if I got anything wrong, Vigilon.)

Finishing with the swimsuit competition, Neo found herself quickly wanting to change out of her swimsuit. It was a little bit uncomfortable to be getting stared at by all these strangers. Once she was into something a bit less revealing, Neo went to collect the prizes she had won. It seemed she had walked away with the most reward money, not that it really mattered to her at this point. She had just come here with the intent to try and blow off some of the steam the sixth floor had given her. With the party coming to a close, Neo just decided to go to the first floor and mourn the loss of her friend as best as she could. Though she had no clue what she would be able to do for her friend now, perhaps she could at least try and find the pair of people who had killed Vanilla and had tried to kill herself. Giving one last look at the beach as she walked away, Neo hoped that she would be able to get this happy again.

-Prize total collected: 35,900 Col-

-Neo exits thread-

(OOC: Yeah, Kanari was there to help just about the whole time. Shuliik would help as soon as he finished heating up the honey to make sure it flowed more like liquid...of course, that would cause it to be fairly hot unless it had a little time to cool to warm.)

The events were over. Well, at least, the ones that he'd be taking part in. He would then walk over back to the refreshments, because he was still kind of hungry. He saw a familiar face walk past him, something in her hand. "Oh no you don't, not this time." Kanari would stop dead in her tracks. "Aw, come on! Can't I have a little fun with the fluid refreshments?" "You're not spiking the lemonade!" Disappointed, Kanari would stash her flask back into her inventory, and head back over to the pitfall trap she and Yinangi were digging. Vigilon sighed, and he would return to having some ice cold refreshments, and Veriost would, too. All that fighting had made her hungry for more than usual, and after a bunch of cookies, she began to devour a few ice cream cones. Vigilon chuckled over Veriost's sweet tooth acting up again, and when he turned around to where he saw Kanari walk away, he noticed someone. "No way." He believed his eyes were tricking him. "It can't be. Now I'm sure that I'm DEFINITELY hallucinating! Aw, man... Allen too? What, is everyone who I know to a certain level in this darn game? That can't be possible. Period." The hostess called out the end of the competitions, and it was time for him to claim the rewards he'd worked hard for.

Kanari managed to speed up the work with her shovel, which had also been in her inventory, for she liked to prepare for all sorts of possibilities and such. She even had a spare for Shuliik whenever he was ready to help! Yinangi asked if the trap had been dug deep enough. "About 5'10" in depth. Yeah, this is good enough. Here, I'll help you up!" Once they'd gotten Yinangi out of the pitfall, Shuliik laid the sheet over the pitfall, while Kanari managed to camouflage it with some sand. Thankfully, she didn't need to put too much on the center area, thanks to the sheet's color. She would place the chest behind the pitfall trap that had now been set. "Right, now to spring the trap...but I need help from someone who isn't any of us three. Why? We'd all been seen. If any of us were to drag him over here, he'd know it was a trap." Thus, there was the final problem: Luring the victim in. If the chest wouldn't lure him, nothing will.

@Dazia

rewards:

SP and col:

Spoiler

if you didnt got any prize, you gets cols equal to amount of skill points you got times 100. This col will be sent by banker. Competition prices will be sent from Zandra.

Name(posts): SP-col

Hazado(34): 11-21,960
Neopolitan(33): 11-35,900
Zandra(30): 10-3,100(thread reward 11 full pages reduced by non-winner col amount)
Vigilon(23): 7-12,660
Krysta(22): 7-17,420
Dazia(16): 5-9,480
Sunova(12): 4-10,000
Dustin(11): 3-7,420
Asakku(10): 3-300
Pick(8): 2-200
Kioshi(6): 2-200
Grimm(6): 2-200
Sure(4): 1-100
Arabelle(4): 1-100
Aspect(3): 1-100