[OP-F16] Everyone needs a break in the summer. All competitions is over. Time for prizes!!!

Pick smiled apologetically. "Well, I just wanted to help you out by getting you out of those swarms of boys, in case you couldn't handle their handsomeness," Pick exclaimed, "If you really lost your familiar, I'm afraid they won't stay lost for that long. Your familiar should be smart enough to find ya, and they are attached to you, you know. It's a pet after all, and without their owners, the pet would feel something empty. It's just like me, but without my luck." Pick explained. "I'm sure that your familiar will find you soon enough. In fact, I haven't even been introduced to your familiar due to the rain last time." Pick suggested, "I would love to meet him sometimes. Also, how about we go to the water? I think I spot someone that I would love to introduce to you." @Asakku

Pick looked over at the side of the shores of the beach. The man who had just managed to dive straight into sand. He was someone Pick had met not that long ago, and he found him to be a favorable character. Apparently, he had trouble talking to females, and wanted some practice. With Asakku here, he can have some practice talking to girls who were quite different. Pick smiled, waving at him, but he wasn't sure if Dustin saw from the distance. @Dustin

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She almost snorted, “they couldn’t be handsome even if they tried, including you,” she poked him in the chest and frowned. She shrugged at his statement, “Orias is.. different. But I guess you haven’t properly met him.. he was there the whole time but he was being a stupid stalker at the time. But I doubt he’d actually want to meet anyone at all,” she huffed, thinking about the times when her own familair wouldn't want to see her at all. She shook her head timidly at his request, “hehe... no thanks. Uhm, water and me don’t mix. At all,” she cringed at the reason why. “But you can if you want.. but in that outfit,” she gave a long whistle, “probably not.”

She quirked a brow as he started waving at someone. Oh great, someone else I don’t kno-. She cut her thoughts off when she recognized a familiar face. “Oh jeez. You know that guy?” She looked up at @Pick as her frowned deepened. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she started muttering something along the lines of ‘hells freezing over’.

Dustin looks over and sees a friend waving to him. He observes the surrounding area and sees another familiar face. "Probably shouldn't ruin her day. I've done that too many times." He shouts to the man waving to him. Not only that. She also promised to kill me and I gave her permission to. He stands up and walks over to Pick. "She hates me. I deserve it. Not a likable person, this fella" He smiles weakly, moving to the deeper water. "I may or may not have thrown a rock at her face. Only half on purpose." He drops his head in embarrassment. "Hey! Do you think they have ice cream at that picnic area over there?" He asks excitedly, running back to the shore. "Be back in a minute!" He shouts, running as fast as he can to the picnic area and sliding across a table.

"Is there... Any... Ice cream?" He questions, trying to catch his breath. He looks over to an empty table and sits down, watching the other people have fun. I wish my brother could've seen this. He loved the beaches. Dustin drops his head on the table, making a loud thud. And to add on to it, there isn't any ice cream. Dustin lets out a sigh. He makes his way back to Pick, with a frown on his face. "There's no frickin' ice cream." He laments, kicking the sand lightly.

@Pick

Pick watched as the awkward brown-haired man, Dustin, remarked a few things about throwing a rock at a girl and not wanting to ruin her day. Pick's eyebrows wrinkled before rising to his forehead in amusement - along with a small little chuckle. Pick watched as he went onto the shore and burst towards the picnic area looking for ice cream. So, he likes ice cream. I'll keep note of that in my brilliant mind so I can invite him for ice cream if I ever need help. He thought, storing the knowledge into the back of his mind for the right time to use it. Pick coughed, clearing his throat as he looked back from Dustin to Asakku.

"Yeah, I know him. He's a pretty good guy. So, he threw a rock at you? No es un problemo, he's a good guy, just a bit awkward around the ladies. At least he's not an arrogant, lucky guy who manages to take girls no dates in the least expected times even when they don't to, right?" Pick joked, taking a sip of his lemonade, "You never know. You would've never wanted to meet me had I not approached me first. Let me see your familiar... maybe there's something different about me that he would like?" Pick asked, questioning whether familiars in this game really had their own personalities and special perks.

@Asakku

She almost choked on her spit, “good guy? Him? Are you sure we’re talking about the right person?” She pointed to the crazed lunatic that’s searching for his beloved ice cream. “This idiot?” She pressed further, narrowing her eyes at him. Realizing that they were indeed talking about the same person, she sighed. “Yes, he threw a rock at me. But it was more like a sad excuse for a toss more than a throw,” she mumbled crossly. 

“Hey, you were not lucky. Aincrad’s weather is messed up!” She hissed, ruffling her hair. “It’s not my fault that Kayaba put in crappy coding for weather. But I don’t think that’s how First dates are supposed to go,” she frowned, shuddering at the memory. “Well, he doesn’t like people in general,” she paused, “including me.” She shook her head and groaned, “I really regret choosing the name Orias, it really feels like he is one.”

@Pick

Turning to Dustin, her frown deepened. “Why are you looking for ice cream anyways? Did you eat your first ice cream without me?” She gave a dramatic gasp. “I am hurt!” She slapped him lightly across his forehead. “You know, I thought we had thing going. It’s called Never Had Ice Cream Club! Yeah, you’re kicked out.

@Dustin

"Now hang on a minute. I still haven't had Ice Cream, if there was some here, I would've bought some." He remarks, standing proudly. I still haven't found a place that makes it yet. "Also, I'm a man of my word." He smiles, turning to Pick. "Speaking of, I'm going on a quest soon to make my first weapon, want it?" He asked, walking towards the water. "I don't have any plans for it yet. But I've been throwing around designs in my head."

After swimming around a bit, Dustin gets out of the water and moves to the shore. "Woah! Holy crap! That one looks like a shapeless white blob in the sky." He says, pointing to a cloud over Asakku's shoulder. He chuckles and walks away, laying on the ground. "I love it, I love this world. It's like it was made for me, swords but no magic, no respawning, and the best part. The real fear of dying." He says, hoping no one would hear. "But I still haven't met any girls around here." He sighs, standing up and walking along the shore.

@Asakku @Pick

"Well, there's a girl right here for you to talk to. I guess I'll give you the opportunity to talk to her on a one versus one basis as a trade for that weapon that you're going to craft. Make it a dagger, probably all gold since I've got a lot of that," Pick exclaimed, straightening his back and opening his inventory, "Apparently, just under 30 gold bars. Yeah, that should suffice for about 30 daggers. Anyways, I'm going to go chill with those groups of ladies over there until the competition starts, if there really is a competition. It's been a while since this whole thing started, and people appear to be getting quite bored." Pick finished, observing with his eyes at how little activity there seems to be. There were some people swimming, enjoying themselves and relaxing from the pressures of Aincrad, and there were some people playing volleyball, absorbing themselves into competition.

"Anyways, I'll meet your familiar later. Since I'm sure I'll be seeing you again. By the way, you make your own luck. That day, I made my own." Pick exclaimed, raising his pointer finger to the sky and moving it side by side while making the tsk, tsk sound with his mouth. "Don't ask how to do it though. A magician doesn't reveal his secrets. Neither does a thief. A thief for the love of girls. Well. I'll be seeing you all later." 

Pick sneaks away to speak with other ladies (NPC players)

@Asakku @Dustin

Dazia never thought she would be returning to the beaches of the sixteenth floor...and yet, here she was, walking on the sand towards the event, wearing a black one piece swimsuit, and a pair of shorts on that she would wear until she got into the water. This was one event that she would be going to without getting dragged over by her friend...at least, that's what she intended. As she was nearing the party, a familiar voice came from behind. "Dazia? You're here, too? I never thought you'd be one for beach parties, but there you go." Dazia flinched, and gritted her teeth. "D**n it, I know exactly what's going to happen here..." Dazia attempted to walk at a faster pace than Yinangi, but clearly a child who ran and could have the strength to shatter boulders with her fists had the edge here, and Yinangi grabbed Dazia's hand and started dragging her towards the event, hoping for both of them to arrive faster, since they were basically late. "Yi-Yinangi, wai-augh!!" She yelled as she fell to the ground, right before she started to get dragged along the sand by a running child. "Yinangi, stop! Please! This is humiliating!!" They were about a few yards from the many players at this point. "Yinangi, slow down! ...You're getting sand in my hair!!!!" This was going to be a long day...

Appearance:

Spoiler

Dazia is wearing a black one piece swimsuit, and she is also wearing a pair of shorts that match her blue eyes.

Yinangi is wearing a one piece black and white swimsuit.

• 3 weeks later...

Was Kanari in for it? Yes. Was this mischief going to end here? Absolutely not. Hazado grabbed her over his shoulders. She attempted to struggle free, but it was no use. She was actually surprised about that, the fact that he could resist her every attempt. Hazado found a cliff above the water, and from what he said, Kanari was able to figure out what he was up to. In the end, he managed to throw her in the direction of the water below, losing his footing and falling in as well. Of course, that wasn't what Kanari was focused on at the moment. When Kanari managed to surface, she first looked to her HP. Thankfully, there was no fall damage. "Are, are you crazy?? That height could have caused fall damage! I, you, could....." She trailed off, and started laughing a few seconds later. "Oh, you are SO in for it now! So what if you fell down too? I wasn't the cause of that. I think I'm going to enjoy this..." She chuckled mischievously, and made her way back to shore. This wasn't over...she would get the last laugh eventually...

@Hazado

Vigilon watched the scene unfold. "Welp, he's in for it now..." he thought. "Hey, Sunova...your friend isn't unbelievably persistent, is he? 'Cause I'll admit to you now, if he is, I doubt we'd ever hear the end of it. My friend Kanari is the kind of person who practically strives to have the last laugh..." Veriost had been in the air for a bit, and she decided to land on Vigilon's shoulder. She began to overhear a conversation, and she heard that there was no ice cream, causing her to have this disheartened look as she lost her footing on Vigilon's shoulder and fell in the sand. She got back up, shook herself off, and got back up on Vigilon's shoulder, to give him a look that Vigilon could get "When this is over, you're going to feed me." from. He could have easily said, "I fed you an hour ago!", but then he remembered, he'd fallen asleep in the sand. "Hey, there should be plenty over at the picnic tables." Vigilon's stomach rumbled, and that's when he realized, he was hungry, too. "Um, nobody minds if we move this conversation to the picnic tables, right?" He asked, some sweat going down the side of his face.

@Krysta @Sunova

OOC:

Spoiler

I just wanna start with apologizing for not replying here. There have been a lot in real life that have made me forgot about this thread. From now on,Im gonna keep an closer eye on it(and post as well J ). But what maybe is more exiting for you, the competitions will launch!!! Also, since there is several pages, Im probably not gonna read thru them all since I wont be able to keep track of everyone anyway. I apologize for this to. Well, to the post:

Zandra, that had closed her eyes and was rubbing her forehead with her right hand, thinking of how to proceed. Not only that, also a drop of sweat have appeared that she quickly wiped away. She had expected frontliners to come. Frontliners that worked hard to get everyone out of here. She wanted to invite them and spend some chilling time with them. Hopefully explaining to one or two, getting an apologize. But the players that was here, she barely recognized anyone and that made her a bit nervous and she had no idea what to say. Oh right, she could launch the competitions, then people would find stuff to do and this party would still be something to remember.

Zandra opened her eyes and looked at the fairly big number of players that had arrived. She putted on a warm and heartful smile as she jumped up on a table. She cleared her throat and placed her hands on her hips as she looked out on the field. ‘’Hello everyone, can I get your attention for a bit please.’’ Zandra shouted out pretty loud but not like a scream. She waited for everyone that would want to hear her to get a bit close. ‘’My name is Zandra and I first wanna say that Im very happy so many decided to show up. For awhile I was thinking there maybe would only be the drinks that would be my company today.’’ She said with a small giggle. ‘I also wanted to announce that like I said in the mail, there will competitons hosted. We gonna have three competiotns. A scavenger hunt, a battle that I call hard and soft and to finish everything, a swimsuit completion. But don’t worry, the battle gonna be totally safe. The mobs is very weake and I have taken safety first. Thou to make everyone be equal, I have invested in a few special weapons. So it don’t matter if you a level two without gear or a level seventyfive with full demonic gear, you will fight on same conditions.’’ She paused for a few seconds to thinking thru how she would continue. Then she continued. ‘’The scavenger hunt gonna be in this area, and this area is also a safe zone so you wont run into any mobs unless you walk further then thiry meter into the forest. And even there the mob population is low. Mostly squirrels.’’ Another break. ‘’And the swimsuit competition gonna be held down on the beach where you gonna go a catwalk to show off your good looking body and beautiful, cute or cool swimwear. I think that is all, just sign on these papers which competition you wanna participate in. You can sign up for several, even all since they wont be held at the same time. I give you half an hour before we start the scavenger hunt.’’ She jumped down from the table and placed three papers on the table together with a few pencils.

Edited by Zandra

Su is liking the conversation so far with both Vigilon and Krysta as she sees Haz doing something stupid as he grabs the girl up on his shoulder and walks off a cliff not far from the water. Only someone stupid as Haz would do something like that and fail at the same time, as she laughs a bit as his failer. She turns to Vig as he asks her something about Hazado, "Oh he won't give up easily, but He will see when things go out of hand, also, His moves are a bit risky," she says still in a bit of a laugh. She then looks up at the sky and sees a familiar fly around, "Ooh, I was thinking where the Small one was, Hello Veriost Long time hasn't it," she says doing a small wave at the dragon after that Vigilon ask if the conversation could be done at a table so they could sit somewhere and Su Nodded.

@Vigilon @Krysta

But as they wanted to go there Zandra the host of the party got up on a table and started talking about the events, It sounded all cool and nice but Su did not know where she wanted to join. She fell a bit into her dreams and thought about all the events that took place, were did she saw herself, she snapped back into realaty and as Zandra was done talking Su walked up to her and the sign up papers and wrote down her name on the swimsuit contest. She smiled at Zandra and did a little V with her hand. She turned to see what the rest of the people would do as they talked to each other.

@Zandra

He looks at the girl and starts to laugh as well, "No worry If there was fall damage here I would be dead already, Been doing that quite a few times," he said. As she then walked off giggle a bit, He could think about the ways he already saw this kind of giggle from more people and was prepared for anything. He stayed in the water for a time and even went underwater to see if something interesting was going on underwater, But only a few fish and nothing more. The ocean was calm and most and he was always so calm on the beach. as he came above water he saw that the host of the party was going to say something, He moved out of the water to hear what she was going to say.

@Vigilon

He moved closer and saw that Su and the people she was talking to also got closer to the host of the party. The host started talking about the events that would happen sadly no sport but still a good fight was the best he could join in on, Both the other thing sounded interesting but both events he would not be good in, let alone a swimsuit contest. Once the host was done talking he saw Su walk up to the papers without any second thought, Haz followed shortly and tapped her on the shoulder, "So Su, going to show off again," he said with a teasing way, It was kind of a way to get her back from all the times she teased him. He then walked over to the Fighting event and signed up there, "Su I will fight So no worry, I Won't risk anything I would not like to miss your event," he said still kind of trying to tease her back. He turned to the Host Zandra and gave her a smile as he was done signing in for the battle event that was going to happen, He was quite interested how this was going to happen as the level differents did not care anymore.

@Sunova @Zandra

Prometheus walks on the beach and sees the whole party. "Great, just what I need." He says, breathing heavily through his helmet. He removes his armor and equips a swimsuit, but also equipping sunglasses. It's okay if they only see part of my face. Also, they can't possibly know who I am. Just in case though, he equips a hat and runs to the water. Having been a fighter all of his life, his body is pretty scarred up. But in Aincrad they're not there, so he's not used to seeing a clean body. I came to avoid people, but I guess I can make friends. He walks up to the nearest player and smiles. "Hey y'all, the name's Suki." He says, making sure no one finds out who he really is. If I make friends here, I can become stronger and get burn enhancements. Then I'll be able to set all of my enemies on fire. He smiles at the player in front of him, innocently.

[OOC: Go ahead, meet Prometheus. I'm looking for new friends anyways.]

Dustin equips his blue swimsuit and runs into the water. "No way am I missing out on meeting new people." He says, quickly turning around and running up to sign up for the competition. "I'd like to be a part of the competition. My sweet bod may not be perfect, but it is decent." The boy laughs. He looks down at his small yet defined body, stretched onto a tall skeleton. He is in peak physical condition, (For a seventeen year old) Not too big, but not tiny. His blue shorts match his white open shirt and blue aviators. "I'm in is what I'm saying." He says, making his way back towards the beach. Having signed up, Dustin smiles walking down the beach. Bring on the ladies. He thinks to himself. Hopefully I don't end up hating everyone in this game. I would hate to explore this beautiful world all by myself. He sits on the beach and watches the ocean. I love nature. It's so natural, it's awesome.

Poni had been cooped up in the first floor for quite some time now, and she wanted to get out there and make a few friends before summer ends. This time she planned on actually getting strong after making a few allies and making her way up in levels. Of course, the best place to make friends was the beach during the summer, so Poni headed there as soon as she heard that there was a party. From what she had heard, some cultures had beaches where girls were supposed to show a bit of skin, so Poni had already bought a swimsuit for this occasion. When Poni arrived, it was clear that she was a little bit late, but never the less she was willing to try and get involved. Walking up to who seemed to be the host of the whole thing at a table with sign up sheets on it, Poni waved to her shyly, trying to form a friendly smile. The only thing that Poni had heard from her was that there would be a swimsuit contest to show off either their body or their swimsuit. Looking down at her decently sized C chest in her swimsuit, Poni figured this would be a good activity for her. "Howdy... jus' signin up for yer swimsuit pageant..." Poni greeted Zandra as she wrote down her name on the sign up sheet underneath the swimsuit competition. In a way, this catwalk would be sort of an introduction premade for Poni, so she wouldn't have to introduce herself too much.

Poni's Beach Outfit:

Spoiler

20180829_232350.png.d14b41deeb993620f24f2dc6bee18e5a.png

@Zandra

The conversation continued, and Sunova made a lovely compliment on Krysta's real name, and she proceeded to speak of her own real name, Sumiko, a Japanese name meaning "Clear Child". Vigilon agreed with Sunova's compliment, saying that he could never imagine a better name. "Aww, thank you, Alex..." He also noted that last time he checked, his own real name meant "Defender of The People", and that he found it interesting to uncover the meanings of names. The name Jewel was self-explanitory, for it meant "Precious Stone". Thus she became curious about why she was given this name... however, in this moment, that thought was beside the point, and it was time to move on in the conversation. Sunova mentioned that Vigilon saved her from a bunch of guys, possibly stalkers. To Krysta, this proved what Vigilon guessed was his name's meaning to be a coincidental match to his personality. Whenever he wasn't fighting to survive, he was fighting to protect, from what Krysta knew. She then looked over to where the other players were looking, to see Kanari dump ice water onto Sunova's friend Hazado, who picked Kanari up and ended up hurling her and himself off a cliff above the water. Vigilon asked Sunova if Hazado was the persistent type, saying that should it be true, that they would never hear the end of this. Vigilon's familiar was in sight now, and after the small white frost dragon gave him the "Feed me" look, Krysta's familiar, Yolviinsil, a small, ruby red feathered dragon, poked her head out from behind Krysta to look at her icy friend. Yolviinsil was often shy, so she had clung to the back of the dress Krysta was wearing this whole time. Krysta giggled, and spoke to her familiar. "No need to be shy, Yolviinsil. We're around some friendly faces at the moment." The conversation paused, since it would be moving to the picnic tables. When they got there, however, the hostess of the beach event got on top of a table to make an announcement regarding the competitions. Krysta was interested in the combat and scavenger hunt ones, so she walked over to the papers the hostess had placed, and signed up for the combat and scavenger hunt before returning to Sunova and Vigilon.

@Vigilon @Sunova

-Krysta signs up for the Combat and the Scavenger hunt. @Zandra

Edited by Krysta

Vigilon hoped that Kanari wouldn't start what he'd feared might happen. He saw a smile on her face as he passed by her. The mischievous smile was a red flag to him, as this might lead to more elaborate comebacks... "No," He thought, "Nothing she has done could ever be as extreme than what she did during the war of pranks, which is in the past; history, yesterday, not here anymore... Sure, it's possible, but think positive, the chances are slim!" He got something for Veriost to snack on, to tide her over until he could take time to find something she would really enjoy. Veriost seemed content enough, though. The Hostess of the event stood on top of a table to make an announcement as he was returning to the players he was previously having a conversation with. He was interested in two of the events, so he signed up for them. He walked over to Krysta after he signed up for the competitions, seeing that Krysta had signed up for the same ones that he did, so he could make an act of kindness clear. "Hey, Jewel, since we're both signed up for the same competitions, if I end up receiving more rewards at the end, assuming there are any, I'll see if I can make it even and give you some, I'll make it so you can have more then me if I have to." There was no way his girlfriend would be getting the short end of the stick. He would rather get the short end himself instead of Krysta.

@Krysta

-Vig will be signing up for Combat and Scavenger hunt.

Edited by Vigilon

Neo made her way to the beach, not as afraid of being attacked by monsters while out in the open as she once was. She had seen the announcement for the beach party and thought it would be a great idea to get the problems she had off of her shoulders. Maybe she could stop thinking about her, and finally put it all behind her. SHe knew that forgetting her would be a terrible idea, but for now she needed to find a way to deal with the pain of loss. As she broke through the trees, she noticed that there was already several people there. She glanced around to see the general festivities going on, and was glad to see that she wouldn't be the only one here. Going into her inventory, Neo decided to switch into something that was a bit more comfortable for beach wear. She made her way towards the table, doing her best to avoid people's gazes, and signed up for all of the competitions. She wasn't sure how well she would do, but that wouldn't matter so much. She was here to get Vanilla off of her mind, and hopefully she could do just that.

(OOC: Signing up for all competitions)

Neo's outfit