[BR-F23] Paving the Way to Floor 24 (Floor 23 Boss Battle - Dark Elf Council)

Sky took a deep breath, he had finally gotten the nerve to show up. The boss fight. He had eben at the meeting, and this whole thing seemed dangerous. Everyone had been so.... serious. He had no idea why, but he knew he would soon find out. He went to the meeting place, finding Pinball standing, handing out buffs. He walked up to him, smiling as he accepted the list that his friend and guildmate had made for him. 

"I'l pay ya back sometime, promise" He replies, before taking it and then gouging himself on food. It was an overwhelming amount, but it gave him a lot of nice stat increases. He then grabs a safeguard crystal, crushing it, before walking up to the front of the pack. Well, right behind the front of the pack. He was nervous, but he didn't let it show. He walked back to Pin, giving him a smile, making sure it was a confident one, despite the fact that for the first time since he had started playing htis game, he was not confident at all about his ability to fight here. He was sure everyone was stronger than him, he knew it for certain, so he had no idea how useful he would be here, especially with how fast his energy went down....

Using

[x1] Perfect T2 Meal - Corned Beef and Rice: +3 Over-Health [#99340] -
[x1] Perfect T2 Meal - The American Dream: +3 Mitigation [#100423] -
[x1] Rare T2 Meal  - Apple Cider: +2 DMG, -20 Mitigation [#100421]70 -
[x1] Rare T1 Dessert - Jailbreak Cake: +2 EVA [#99691]
[x1] Rare T1 Dessert - Eye-Spy Cake: +2 ACC [#100018]

Using 1 Safeguard

Stats

Spoiler

Base Changes Total

Health - 700 90 = 790 HP
Energy - 70 En
Mit - 62 + 54 - 20 = 96 Mit
DMG - 15 + 2 = 17 DMG
EVA - +2 = 5
ACC - 4 + 2 = 6 ACC

Stats

Spoiler

790HP {Safeguard}
70 En
96 Mit
17 DMG
5 EVA
6 ACC

Equipped

Spoiler

Accursed Souls - Cursed, +6 DMG

Starshield + 3 EVA (Light armor, jacket)

Aura of Guardianship(Aura of the Guardian) +3 MIT (54) (Heavy armor, guantlets)

Battle Ready

Spoiler

Name: Mass Recovery
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 1
Item Type: Crystal
Roll Id: 
 LD:  20
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2 Mass Recovery
Description: A crystal embed with a healing mist which heals those when crushed.

--

Name: Mass Healing Crystal
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 2
Item Type: Crystal
Roll Id: 
 LD:  20
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 2 Mass Recovery
Description: A crystal containing healing mist, when crushed heals those around.

--

2 Safeguard - T1.

--

Teleportation Crystals X2

Skills

Spoiler

Martial Arts RK 5 - Ferocity, Precision
Light armor RK 2
Familiar RK 3 (Accuracy)
Concentration
Survival

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasier knew that it was time for her to come. And she didn't have that much time left to do this post, so this is a rushed one, and she hopes that she had made it in time before the boss fight had started. Now, she had finally managed to arrive and she was able to do so just in time. After thanking Hestia and Jonathan for their items, Kasier used up whatever she needed to use up, and now she was ready to prepared to get this boss fight started. She knew that it would be hard one, and she had her teleportation crystal ready. With a sigh, she prepared herself, getting herself ready for the first boss fight that she would be involved in since a logn while back. She had finally managed to catch up to the rest of the front liners somewhat, and she was actually extremely nervous.

-1 Safeguard (safeguard effect applied)
-1 T2 Will of the Ascendants (+30 Mitigation)
-1 T2 Overhealth Coffee (+60 Total HP)

Spoiler

Stats:
Level 41
Health: 820/820 + 60/60 = 880/880
Energy: 82/82
Mitigation: 72 + 30 = 102
Paralyze: 1 (Shield)
T2 Recovery: 2 (+4 Energy)
T2 Regen: 2 (+20 HP)
Life Mending: 2 (+20% Healing)
Equipment:
Vanity Starter Weapon
Oblivion T2: 1x Recovery, 1x Mitigation, 1x Paralyze
Regeneration Plate T2: 2x Regen, 1x Recovery
Springs Rebirth T2: 2x Life Mending, 2x Mitigation
Battle Ready:
Banner of Leadership: (1*Tier) damage for you and five players; 2/3 charge
Banner of Superior Support: +120 HP for 6 players; 3/3 charge
Teleportation Crystal
5x Mass HP Recovery Song T2 (+90 HP entire party)
4x Safeguard potion
Skills:
Rank 5 First Aid
Rank 4 Block
Energize
Howl
Mod:
Purify
Sharpness
Field Medic

I arrive to the meeting wearing my combat styled armor knowing already the general plan of how things are going to go though sadly not a single idea on who is going to lead the charge as i look at the gathered groups that are around. Spotting some faces i recognize and even all of my guild already here along with teion. I glance to see Aereth here also as i just find my own spot and waits for everything to come around patiently knowing that there will be time to talk later. I look around the area and waits patiently for the raid to start holding onto the damage potion i had received from Zandra as i just look at it. Wondering if i should use it or wait till next time where there is going to be a singular target to attack rather then multiple. 'I should wait..shouln'd i? I mean i can use my strongest sword art, but that is single target and thus not the best choice for a boss raid where multiple enemies are possible.' I think to myself as i just stare into this damage potion.

Items used:

Safeguard

Perfect T3 Overhealth

Rare DMG potion

Stats:

Spoiler

Hestia: 1680/1680 - 150/150 ENG - MIT:151 - DMG:18 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 77 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6 (SAFEGUARDED)

Skills:

Rank 5 First Aid: energy cost 5% of healing done

Rank 4 Charge

Howl

Rank 5 Block: 25 MIT

Parry: 50% damage reduction

Energize: 8 eng to target -10 to me

Battle Healing Rank 5

Rank 5 Curved Sword

Protection familiar Rank 3 Tier 3: 81 MIT

Survival

Mods:

Field Medic

Focused Howl

Ferocity

Stonewall

Vengeful Riposte

BR Iventory:

TP Crystal

Debuff Rare hypnosis mass

Zandra woke up when the days first sunbeams hitted her face. This day, that had a high probability to be her last one. Her last one in this world of death. So she made sure to enjoy her shower, feeling the warm water roll down her body. She enjoyed a delicious breakfast in the living room.  When she was ready for the boss fight, she headed to floor 23. On the way, she consumed several potions. ‘’Goddamnit.’’ She said to herself when she found out she didn’t had any accuracy food. ‘’Have to work without it this time.’’ She had got plenty of orders from other boss fight participants thou. Her focus was on the ordered list as she arrived to the gates. When she had handed them out, she spotted a girl that seemed to be very low leveled. To low for this. When Zandra walked up to her she saw she offered food. And she still had an accuracy food. ‘’Is it okay I take that one?’’ Zandra ask and the girl answered positively. As Zandra consumed the food, she went to Calrex since they would be in same group. ‘’Yo.’’ She said with a smile and then went back to her stats to make sure she had the correct stuff equipped.

Stats:

Spoiler

DMG: 22 (1(base)+2(2-hand)+5(skill)+1(athletics)+9(familiar)+1(ferocity)+3(potion)

Spoiler

Charge: 27
Fallen: 34
Charge+fallen: 39

HP: 1,715 (1,460(lvl 73)+45(athletics)+90(crystal)+120(field ration +2)
ENG: 146 (146(lvl 73)
MIT: 143 (35(skill)+63(armor)+45(potion)
ACC: 2 (2(food)
Brn-TRN: 30 (30(armor)
TRN: 30 (30(immolation potion)
Never-freeze
Para-Immune

Skills:

2-handed battle axe rank 5
Heavy armor rank 5
First aid rank 5
Charge rank 5
Search and deatect rank 3
Block rank 3
1-handed curved sword rank 2
Howl
Consentration
Survival

Mods:

Athletics
Ferocity
Purify
Field medic
Bullrush

Buffs(potions/food):

+3 dmg potion
+90 overhealth crystal
+2 ACC food
+45 mit potion
+24 poision on nat 9-10 potion
+120 HP field ration +2
+30 thorns on non-crit enemy hit Immolation potion +2

Buffs(house):

-1 energy cost for 3 first uses
DoT dmg reduced by 25% first time effected by one

Equipment:

Teseleths fury-t3 2-handed axe (2 slots fallen 2 slots burn)
Santas cloak- (2 slots life mend, Paralyze immune, never-freeze)
Inferno t3 heavy-armor (2slots flame aura-1 slot mitigation)

Battle ready:

Dimensional bacpack

Amphibian war rally

Edited by Zandra

The heavily armored tank stepped into the room, noticing a large number of people had already gathered. His eyes met Kasier, but without Itzal. that was a strange sight. He figured they would walk over together, perhaps he was just running late. With the boss raid beginning in the upcoming hour, final exchanges of words were to be made and groups to make plans within themselves. This was his fourth boss raid, placing him within the top ten most decorated frontliners. While he felt new, he knew the drill and also knew this was many players first go. He stepped over to Kasier, his personality completely different then his normal. With many lives guarded by his hands alone, there was no time to play with the horses. "Kasier. My plan is mainly to keep measure on hate to all of the enemies. I will be full tanking so you won't need to worry to check on my constant health. I want your focus to be attack buffing Hikoru, Jomei and Itzal when he's done placing debuffs. Also, I have a little present for you" He would open his menu and send her a T2 Perfect Mitigation potion. With that he would nod, and send her a party request. When she would accept, he would watch her name appear under his. 

He would then open his menu, sending party requests to the rest of the members in the group. while doing so, he would send them each a buff and then consume his own. "Let's have some fun" From his understanding, They would try to start by attacking the opponent who dealt the most AOE DMG, unless however the tank would provide  MIT buffs and then they would put him out as fast as possible. Tanks could take single target, he was worried for any AOE which their last boss was a master of. 

Sent to @Kasier: (T2) Will of the Ascendants - +30 MIT
Sent to @Hikoru: (T3) Will of the Ascendants - +45 MIT, DMG Potion - +2 DMG
Sent to @Itzal: (T3) Will of the Ascendants - +45 MIT, DMG Potion - +2 DMG
Sent to @Jomei: (T3) Will of the Ascendants - +45 MIT, DMG Potion - +2 DMG
Sent to @Telrenya: (T2) Will of the Ascendants - +30 MIT

-Stats-

Spoiler

Image result for jaune arc symbol

BATTLE STATS

Battle Stats: 
Level: 64 - 312 SP

Morgenstern 1370/1370 HP | 124/124 EN | 18 DMG | 196 MIT | 57 Thorns | 6 HM | -1 EVA | 1 Paralyze | 1 Taunt | Paralytic Immunity

1370  HP
124 Energy
+0 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
18 Base Damage
196 Mitigation
69 Battle Healing
+57 Thorns
+1 Paralyze
+1 Taunt
+6 Heavy Momentum
Paralyze Immune

Equipped Items:
» «White Edged Blade» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, One Handed Curved Sword)
» «White Edged Aegis» (+27 Thorns, +1Paralyze, +1 Taunt) (Tier 3, Shield): 
» «Bialas' Bindings» (Paralytic Immunity, +6 Heavy Momentum) (Tier 3, Heavy Armor)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Darksteel» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)
» *«Darksteel Pendant» (Tier 3, Vanity Trinket)

Buffs:
(T3) Will of the Ascendants - +45 MIT
(T3) DMG Potion - +2 DMG
(T3) Immolation Potion - +30 Thorns

Skills
Rank 5 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+5 DMG)
Rank 5 - Block (+25 MIT)
Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) -------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced) / Athletics: +45 HP, +1 DMG
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn)---------------------------------------> Mod: Emergency Recovery (Upon 25% HP, Recover 10%) 
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate) -------------------------------------------------> Mod: Focused Howl <<8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)
Rank 0 - Fishing
Rank 3 - Two-Handed Straight Sword (+5 DMG)

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

Battle Ready Stoooooofs
TELEPORT CRYSTAL BRUH

Itzal's Stats (with buffs)

Spoiler

General
Level: 75
HP: 1,490
Energy: 146

DMG: 23 (base 1 damage + 9 dmg (Velnia) +5 sword skill +1 Athletics +1 Ferocity +2 Protein, +3 ROTQ +1 FLP)
MIT:  156
EVA:  2
ACC:  3

Stealth Rating:  +2

SP Available:  1

Total SP:  410

Boss Raid Setup

Hardened Resolve (+56 MIT Tier 3)
Yakimba (+2 Bleed +2 Paralysis Tier 2)
Beauty Incarnated (+3 Accuracy Tier 1)

Skills: 

Rank 5 one handed straight sword (+5 DMG) <50 sp>

Rank 5 light armor (+25 MIT) <50 sp>

Rank 5 Search and Detect  (+5 LD) <50 sp>

Gatherer (turns each material found into the ammount of 4) <10 sp>

Picking (+3 LD when opening chests) <15 sp>

Rank 3 Familiar (Rank 3 Fighter: +9 dmg) <18 sp>

Rank 5 Charge (+5 dmg first attack) <50 sp>

Rank 5 Battle Healing (+5% total health per combat post) <50 sp>

Rank 2 Hiding (+2 Stealth Rating) <13 sp>

Mods:

Reveal (+2LD when searching for dungeons or players.  Dungeons rolled for every 15 posts rather than 20) <9 sp>

Detect (+1 to dungeon searching, +3 to player, npc, mob searching, all player stealth bonuses are negated) <9>
Night Vision (Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it) <5>

Dismantling (+2 LD for picking chests)  <8 sp>
Tracking: Allows the player to track another player or monster down by entering their name if the name is known to the player. This negates the targets hiding bonuses and when hunting monsters, guarantees a hit regardless of BD roll, though still requires to roll for a critical. Tracking takes a post action. <12>
Athletics: +1 dmg +10 * tier HP

Spring & Acrobatics +1 Evasion while wearing light armor

Ferocity:  +1 DMG

Extra/locked Skills: 

Meditation

Survival <3 sp>

Disguise (when activated, turns Itzal into his opponent, giving him +1 BD and his opponent -1 BD during Itzal's and the opponent's turn.  can only be used every 12 turns

Expert Martial Arts (+3 unarmed damage) <23 sp>

Mithril:  4 T1  <>  T2  =  7  <>  T3  =  2

Profession:  Rank 3 Performer  <>  473 Exp

House Buffs

Spoiler

Master Bedroom - -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat

Master Bathroom - The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)

Living Room - Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Basement - Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll  (+1 Stealth Detection Chosen)

Slime Farm - +1 SP to the thread

Items Consumed

Spoiler

1x Freylise Love Potion [[Unique Potion - T1] - When consumed, if your married partner is within the perimeters of the area, you and your spouses base damage is increased by 2 for the duration of the thread. [Able to stack on top of normal damage potions.]]

1 Tier 2 Safeguard Potion

<<Monkey Agility>> A strange potion which boosts the users evasion by 1. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.

3 DMG potion (Return of the Queen)

Items Carried In

Spoiler

Name:  Soul Restoration
Profession: Performer
ID:  97068
Roll:  11+1=12
Item Type:  Support
Masterpiece?:  No
Tier: 3
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements:  Restores 180 health
Description:  A beautiful song that rejuvenates the soul

Name:  Soul Restoration
ID: 97244
Roll:  12
Item Type:  Support
Masterpiece?:  No
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  Restores 180 health
Description:  A beautiful song that rejuvenates the soul

Name:  Soothing Melody
ID: 103093
Roll:  CD:  12  LD:  11
Item Type:  Debuff
Masterpiece?:  No (unfortunately)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  2 Lullaby, 1 Hypnosis
Description:  A soothing song that reminds one of peaceful fields and meadows, and causes them to focus less on the fight, as well as be less violent and aggressive.
Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13078-f4-el-quarto-instructor-performer-the-dragons-soul/?do=findComment&amp;comment=553087

Name:  Starry Night
ID: 103100
Roll:  CD:  9  LD:  12
Item Type:  Debuff
Masterpiece?:  No (unfortunately)
Enhancements: 2 Lullaby
Description:  The song reminds one of a star filled sky, and the peace and quiet of nighttime.  Causes a sudden ease in the muscles, causing target to be less evasive.

Teleport Crystal

Itzal finally made his way over to the entrance of the floor boss.  Soon they would be fighting the five bosses...  At least that's what they were assuming.  At any rate he made sure that he was prepared, and maxed out his damage as much as he could.  Despite that though, his damage was still not the best, so he hoped that he would at least deal something worth while this time.  When he arrived there were already quite a few players.  When Neo approached him with the consumable he smiled and nodded.  "Thank you very much!  Hopefully with this I'll be able to deal some actual damage,"  he said with a chuckle.  He activated the item and noted players moving around, preparing and the like.  He pulled out the Banshee's Scream from his inventory and held it out for players to see.  "Hey if anyone wants one, I have a Banshee's Scream!  Gives you paralysis on your weapon for a while if you'd like it."  He had no use for it since Yakimba had both bleed and paralysis on it.  Velnia landed on his shoulder, causing him to smile.  He was all prepared for the fight.

After eating the good amount of food both Pinball and Neopolitan had brought to her plate, she had just a few more things to grab, she had went over to Zandra and had taken her safeguard, and with a smile she had said out to her "Thanks Zandra I really owe you one." then had drank the potion to give her a safeguard. Then she had moved over to Itzal which had offered her one of the Banshee's Veil that would give her Paralyze onto her weapon, walking up she had claimed the item from @Itzal and still with a smile had said out to him "Thank you it should come in handy during the fight, er- well at least I would hope so." she had bowed before him then used the Veil onto her Gauntlets to give them a Paralyzing effect. With a deep breath she had walked up to @Shield and said out to him "Well, looks like I am in your party, feel free to tell me what the best course of actions are to be placed, I can sometimes be indecisive when it comes to making decisions on the fly."

+Safeguard - Using it
+Banshee's Veil - Using ot

Stats   @Neopolitan  requesting/claiming carrots & squash
Item used:  Sandstone Potion Armor:  +30 MIT  Tier 2
Resilience:  +50 Maximum health
+3 DMG potion from Hestia

Spoiler

Level:  41

Health:  890/890

Energy:  84/84

Mitigation:  89

Accuracy:  5-6

Evasion:  0

Damage:  18-22

Energy Regen:  +6 EN on CD 6+

Skills

Spoiler

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

» Survival (extra skill) <3>

» Gatherer (+3 MAT per find) <10>

Combat:

» Meditation (extra skill) <0>

» Rank 5 Charge <50>

» Concentration <Extra>

» Heavy Armor <5>

Weapon skills:

» Rank 5 Two handed Axe [+8 dmg] <50>
»Rank 3 Fighter familiar [+6 dmg Tier 2] <18>

Mods:

» Rank 5 Ferocity [+1 dmg] <15>

Domarus was finally going to be fighting on the front lines.  He had a teleport crystal in hand as he should have of course.  Domarus equipped his silver armor, rather than his black and intimidating armor.  He doubted the intimidation factor would even work on a boss at all so it didn't matter really.  He looked at his consumables on hand and went ahead and used some, wanting as much he could get.  The result was additional mitigation and health.  Not bad, but he'd really want bonus damage, wanting to deal the most damage in his group as possible.  Regardless, he took his armor, his regeneration ring, and his massive black ax and made his way to the front lines.  When he arrived, he noticed a player giving items away to those who needed it.  He walked over to her and asked politely if he could have the accuracy item.  When she handed it over he would use it.  Still, everything but damage.  

"Is there anyone who could lend me a damage potion?  Preferably a perfect if possible?"

I turn my gaze towards the red haired player who arrived as i look down at the damage potion in my hand for a good long while contemplating if i should even give it to him. In the end i get up with a soft sigh and makes my way over towards the red haired player and hands him the potion. Don't worry it's not poison this is a perfect damage potion made by Zandra. She made it for me but i guess it is in better hands with you. Don't waste it, or miss your charge attack. I say towards the red haired player as i then make my way back towards where i was standing around to wait for the fight to begin feeling just curiosity well up as i take out a notebook and rests it within my hands as i flip through some of the pages that i have wrote in. Going from different names to just a page dedicated to this floor as i read the information over once more and the questions i want to get answered but most likely won't get a chance to do so.

Itzal watched as Ruby walked up to Itzal and took the item with a smile, not saying a single word.  Itzal was a little, shocked at her subtle rudeness at just taking something.  He did offer it to anyone, but you'd think they would at least say something, maybe thanks or, could I have it or something.  Itzal then heard Jonathan approach him mentioning how he had a present.  When he showed Itzal the two items he smiled, then smiled sadly at the damage potion.  "Dude, this is awesome and I'm so glad you thought of me when you made this..  But uh, I had completed the return of the queen quest a second time just earlier.  So I used the plus three damage you get as a reward for that quest essentially..  Sorry man.  I can take it if you want for later, or maybe we could find someone else who needs it.  I wouldn't mind the mitigation potion though,"  he said with a chuckle.  He consumed the potion and saw Domarus walk into the group, and asked if someone could lend him a damage potion.  Itzal said nothing, only knowing the truth of the man and instead focusing on the battle at hand.

+45 MIT  (updated stats)
+2 dmg added

Domarus watched as Hestia approached him with an item in her hands.  He did not sneer, smirk, laugh, joke, or look at her in any negative way.  His eyes were calm as she approached him, and when she spoke to him he chuckled as if she had told him a joke. 

"I know you wouldn't poison me Hestia.  Despite where we are right now, I look forward to fighting alongside you.  And hopefully we can burn through these floors and get home.  In the meantime I hope to lead a squadron of players into battle myself soon enough.  I'll see you on the battle field Hestia," he said with a smile, accepting the potion from her and put his helmet back on.  He walked over a ways to an isolated spot, with his back against the wall and pulled out an object.  A photo essentially.  Rhozarth looked at the photo and growled at Domarus but he shook his head.

"Despite what you think, and what I originally thought Rhozarth it's no weakness.  Now be silent, let me spend a minute in silence.."  Domarus would remain there against the wall until his name was mentioned, players were forming the teams, or they were about to head in.  He wouldn't say anything.  He wouldn't do anything.  And Rhozarth would not either.

OOC:  the photo Domarus is looking at is of his diseased mother

Spoiler

DfP0BeH.jpg

Seeing that the people were getting ready to begin the raid, Neo quickly packed up after handing one of her meals to @Domarus. Making sure that nobody else needed anything, Neo resolved to try and be high enough level that she could fight next time around and not just get everybody their food. Lamenting that she couldn't really watch the fight, Neo went back to town to drop her excess stuff at her shop.

I'll be high enough level by the time you get to the next floor boss, and I'll have done as much cooking as I can to boot. All I need to do is find the best way to get experience while crafting, and I'll be able to keep it coming without any problem whatsoever. Just you wait, I'll be fighting in these fights in no time. If I can actually get more levels, I seem to be slowing down a bit.

(OOC: You're still good to claim anything from the shop last minute. just @ me and I'll get it updated.)

Waking with a start, the hunter finds himself inside the familiar confines of his traveling merchant's caravan.  Immediately, he wondered how he got here from his stint with Hestia and Baldur, but some vague recollections could be made.  They probably brought him back into town, but that still didn't tell him how he got inside his own cart.  No one should know how to bring the Mysterious Merchant out except him.

[The rest of this part will be played out in the Traveling Flame]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rushing through the labyrinth, the hunter smelled something quite particular and rounded a corner.  There he would find a particular girl with unusual hair, though he was one to talk with his own green hair.  The smell seemed to be coming from her.

"Excuse me!  Are you a raid vendor?  Do you mind selling me something from your roster real quick, preferably something mitigation wise?  Also, transfer the map data to me for the labyrinth.  I was asleep throughout the meeting."

The hunter grinned while holding out 10 T3 Mats as payment.  A rather large amount for one item, but he was in a hurry and didn't care.

@Neopolitan [Buying Iron Infused Steak and Carrots and Squash]

----------------------------------------------------

"Thanks!"

He said as he gives the mats and grabs the food before running off while eating it as fast as he could.  The raid group seemed to have ripped through the mobs around the area, but some were still spawning.  He had to figure was around, but thankfully the map data showed ways around them.  After some struggle, the hunter finally could hear voices around the corner.

"Bloody finally!"

He sighed to himself before rolling the corner to find one of the larger groups that he has seen in a while.  The wasn't much to be said about his lateness, and he believed that if he tried to say anything a couple people in the room would say something about it.  Especially how he has been acting lately.  So, what better way to make an entrance..

.. than to be fashionably late.

"Let's make these elves rue this day!"

[Use (1) Field Ration+2 / (1) Immolation Potion+2 / (1) Iron Infused Steak / (1) Carrots and Squash]

Spoiler

Hirru Lvl 55

1265 HP (1125 + 120 Buffed)
110 Energy
5 Accuracy (3 + 2 Buffed)
1 Evasion
16 Base Damage (17 w/ Ferocity) [21 w/ Ferocity & Charge]
107 Mitigation (72 + 45 Buffed)
30 Thorns (Buffed)

Equipment

Loyalty of the Sworn Knight ........ // +9 Damage
Spirit of the Jade Dragon .......... // +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion
Pride of the Guardian .............. // +54 Mitigation
Blades Cloak ....................... // Vanity
Dimensional Backpack ............... // +1 B.R.I Slot

Battle Ready Inventory

<Teleportation Crystal> x3 ......... // Teleport to a town / out of a dungeon [Uses 2 posts: 1 for use, next to teleport]
<Natures Blessing> x3 .............. // Heal +45 hp
<Field Rations> x3.................. // Addition Max HP +120
<Immolation Potion> x3.............. // Thorns +30
<Empty>
<Empty>

Skills

One Handed Straight Sword .......... // Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor ........................ // Rank 3: +18 MIT
Search and Detect .................. // Rank 5: +5 LD | +5 Stealth Detect
Charge ............................. // Rank 4: +4 DMG on successful first strike
Martial Arts ....................... // Rank 2: +4 Unarmed
Concentration ...................... // +1 to your BD / 5 turn cooldown
Survival ........................... // Heal 45 HP when out of battle each post / Negate environmental damage

Skill Mods

Precision .......................... // +1 Accuracy
Detect ............................. // +1 to Labyrinth searches|+2 Stealth Detect
Athletics .......................... // +1 Dmg / +45 HP
OHSS Ferocity ...................... // +1 Dmg to all OHSS Sword Arts
OHSS Finesse R3 .................... // -3 EN to all OHSS Sword Arts

Buffs

Mitigation +45
Max Health +120
Thorns +30
Accuracy +2

Edited by Hirru

As everyone slowly began to show up, the teams would begin to assemble as planned. Thinking of whether to use his Banner for the last time now or to save it for later. It was probably better to save it for later, since his party was already pretty proficient in fighting as is, having a +1 for later at a different and probably more needed place would be for the best of all. As @Zandra would arrive, Macradon would walk over and grab the things he had ordered from her “Thanks a lot, I’m glad to have an alchemist like you” he said with a smile as he chugged down the Safeguard and the Over Health potion, making sure that he was at the best circumstance to fight was was coming, being able to tank with the best skills he had to offer. Even if he wasn’t the best tank because of the loss of a shield and the Block skill, he was still pretty tanky because of his high level and high numbers.

< Overhealth Potion claimed from Zandra >
< Safeguard claimed from Zandra >
< Overhealth Potion consumed
< Safeguard consumed >

Stat changes has been edited into stat post

Hikoru received a few items from Zandra, and he got up from where he was and accepted the items. He nodded in appreciation, then chugged the items at hand. He also brought out the Trolls blood he found, and he gagged a bit thinking about it, but he drank it. The blood actually had a bit of a sweet, but tangy taste to it, and he was a bit suprised by the taste. He finished it off and looked back to where he was. He had found a decently quiet area compared to the others, and it was near the group he would be fighting with. He nodded to himself a bit proudly, then made his way back. He had been able to stay in stealth, so it seemed the the potions had floated away and been drank on his way back, but he knew that the others would know that it was just him, doing his thing that everyone knew he did.

Consumed +45 MIT Potion, +3 DMG Potion, Safeguard, and +2 DMG Trolls Blood

Baldur smield at Zandra as she showed up, cutting it a little close to the deadline. They had to draw some kind of a line in the sand, or they wouldn't be able to tell if someone was coming, and as every buffed up, they couldn't run the risk of everyone wasting all of these consumables. The sheer amount of materials and col sunk into one of these was staggering, and was a large driver of the entire economy of Aincrad.

"Thank you Zandra, I appreciate your hard work on this. Let me know what I can do to help and I'll make sure to repay you somehow." He gave the fierce woman a deep bow of gratitude and respect.

Baldur also turned to Hirru and smiled at the Jade Hunter, "I am glad you made it. I was getting worried you were going to sleep through the boss raid." He clapped the merchant on the shoulder in a friendly way, truely glad to see him, and then made his way over to Shield.

"Well, @Shield, here we are. I am ready, you look ready." Baldur looked over at where their team health bars appeared in his top corner of his vision. Ruby, Beat, and Hirru.

Turning to face the other three, he gave them each a long, calculating look with his steel blue eyes, trying to gauge their emotional state. Their team was one of the mainstays of the raid. The first into the breach. It felt good to be in the vanguard. Baldur had always struggled to 'catch up' but while he was behind most people in levels, he had experience and a good enough build to do what he needed.

"I've got a lot of healing crystals with me, and a couple spare safeguards. If we need healing, @Ruby, I've got some Tier 2 group heal crystals I can use to augment us if you feel it's needed. Otherwise, I'll just follow his lead. He points, I punch. Well, I slash, but you know what I mean."

Floor 23 Boss: <<Dark Elf Council>>

dumac_palace__dagoth_ur____council_chamber_by_lukkar-d8zzyj91.jpg

With preparations complete, the adventurers steel themselves. The raid on the twenty-third floor boss is about to commence as the bravest souls of the group step forward to push open the imposing set of midnight-black doors that stand before them. They're heavy, as dark as a void, and let out a most terrible wail as the foreign material creaks against its hinges. When the gap between them grows wide enough to form a path, they can see it. The massive chamber is illuminated primarily by the giant black-iron hanging light holding several crystal panes for the brightness to spill through. A handful of pillars stand tall, their smooth surfaces contrasting with the intricate carvings and inscriptions of Elven history and tongue that cover the textured walls past them.

Before the throng of players that entered the foreboding room, five figures stood. Each sporting charcoal tones of their skin and pale white hair that was typical of the Dark Elven people. A woman was the first to react to the humans' presence, raising the thick metal kiteshield that was strapped to her arm in a defensive fashion. Another figure, standing behind the armored Elf, stared into the crowd with glossy golden eyes. Unkempt white hair poked out beneath the hood of a plain white robe that looked a little too big on him. With the smallest stature among the group--similar to the height and build of a child--his mouth moved, but he was either muttering to himself or speaking just quietly enough that his words wouldn't reach the adventurers opposite them.

"Relax." Another finally spoke with a commanding tone. The other female stepped forward, wearing an air of confidence that matched the militaristic style of her clothing whilst a smirk played on her lips. <<Isaxi>>. The name stood in the air over her head, just below the red crystal that spun steadily. Three bars of health filled themselves, one after another, as they wrapped through the air beside her left shoulder and settled into place just the same as the remaining four monsters behind her. Isaxi's hands pulled away from her sides, hovering a few inches from her hips where the black-and-gold sheathe of a rapier rested on the opposite side of her belt from the gold chain of a tucked-away pocketwatch. "Welcome!" She spoke with a thick sense of false kindness. Her eyes snapped as they locked on to one party member walking among the shadows, locking in place before they drifted back over the rest of them to continue. "You've finally made it. I was wondering just how long you would spend milling about before you'd finally show your faces here."

While Isaxi greeted the players who held the intent to slay them, the remaining council members stood, nearly fixed in place before the chaos of battle would unfold. <<Ratar>>, a taller man off to the left looked aloof and disinterested the longer his crimson eyes ran over the crowd. He scowled, and snickered to himself as if the whole ordeal was funny to him, and perhaps his casual garb--simple robes of purple and maroon--reflected nicely with his demeanor. Despite his appearance speaking against a savvy for combat, the sheathe of a dagger sat fixed to a belt alongside several pouches of varying size.

In stark contrast to the rest, <<Rori>> flourished his blade freely, the hilt of his cutlass dancing around his hand while he tossed and twirled the weapon idly. Donned in light armors and cloth dyed in reds beneath a tattered black cloak, his free hand pulled back at the hood to reveal snowy white hair cut short, with the black cloth of a bandana tied at an angle across the left side of his face. His visible red eye was just as busy as the rest of the Council's, but it held so much more amusement. His lips were curled into an eager smirk, just waiting for the virtual 'bloodshed' to begin.

<<Evahira>> and <<Durares>> stood to the right, the former still holding her shield at the ready while the latter's mouth continued moving in soft sentences. Evahira reached out, her free left hand finding the boy's shoulder. The contact seemed to pull him from whatever thoughts he was lost in, though the expression he wore was still blank. She turned her chin, and whispered something to Durares before pulling her hand away and reaching to draw the spiked mace from the opposite side of her belt.

Stealth Detection:

Spoiler
  • <<Isaxi>> | ID#: 103168 | LD: 18 - @Hikoru Spotted!
  • <<Rori>> | ID#: 103169 | LD: 2
  • <<Evahira>> | ID#: 103170 | LD: 6
  • <<Ratar>> | ID#: 103171 | LD: 1
  • <<Durares>> | ID#: 103172 | LD: 17 - @Hikoru Spotted!

Tagged players have 48 hours to reply to this post.
[ Deadline: Monday July 16 at 06:30 PM PST ]

Council Stats

Spoiler

Room Effect: ??
[Passive Effect]: Each Council member can only be affected by a maximum of 2 debuffs at a time.

<<Isaxi>> [Rapier]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]

Base DMG: ??
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1=3
EVA: 2+1=3
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

1. ??: ??
  2. ??: ??
  3. ??: ??

<<Rori>> [Cutlass]

Spoiler

HP:

MIT: 25
ACC: 3+1=4
EVA: 1+1=2

Abilities:

<<Evahira>> [Mace/Shield]

Spoiler

HP:

MIT: 100
ACC: 1+1=2
EVA: -2+1=-1

Abilities:

<<Ratar>> [Dagger]

Spoiler

HP:

MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1=3
EVA: 2+1=3

Abilities:

<<Durares>> [??]

Spoiler

HP:

MIT: 0
ACC: 0+1=1
EVA: 0+1=1

Abilities:

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 1 
@Shield1865/1865 HP | 152/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 3/3]
@Ruby1275/1275 HP | 114/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
@Beat1140/1140 HP | 102/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 3/3]
@Hirru1265/1265 HP | 110/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN
@Baldur1405/1405 HP | 112/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH [Safeguarded] [Antidote 2/2]

Party 2
Calrex1765/1765 HP | 172/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH [Safeguarded]
Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 146/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 3/3]
Pinball: 890/890 HP | 80/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
Hidden: 865/865 HP | 68/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]
Hikoru1500/1500 HP | 150/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
Stryder790/790 HP | 70/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
Morgenstern1370/1370 HP | 124/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. [Safeguarded]
Kasier: 880/880 HP | 82/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded]
Itzal1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [Safeguarded] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 3/3]
Telrenya935/935 HP | 80/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 17 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
Macradon1655/1655 HP | 152/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 150/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC [Safeguarded]
Domarus: 890/890 HP | 84/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
Teion: 935/935 HP | 86/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]
Aereth: 970/970 HP | 94/94 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

Passive - Recovery: ID# 103174 results: Craft: 12 [+3 EN]

Action: Howl [+5 Hate > Isaxi, Rori, Ratar, Durares] [-9 EN]

Shield strode forward into the room, sizing up each of the council. As the first team to go, it meant leaving the shot caller towards the back of the herd, but this would give Macradon a chance to see the enemies in action before directing other players. In the mean time, that left them acting first without direct instructions. This meant they had a blessing and a curse. They could act freely, without any fear of contradicting orders just yet from Macradon. It also means they were bait.

There had been fights in the past where leaving certain targets alone meant they would not target you, or at least not while there were other targets still standing. However, there was no guarantee of this mechanic, and with a whole posse of very alert looking figures before them, that was a risk Shield did not wish to take. There were players present with very low defense relative to his own, and so to risk them taking hits was unconscionable. He may be drawing more fire than was necessary, but nobody ever got fired for doing their job too well.

He quickened his pace, holding up his Manticore Mask shield as the prow of a ship as he charged Evahira, filling his lungs with cold, thin mountain air. His shield slammed into hers, and from his vantage point, he hurled his voice out from that point, challenging not her, but all of her comrades at once. "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more!" he roared, his voice ringing off of the pillars and stone walls of the battle grounds. "Leave tanky alone!" he continued, rallying the first group under some semblance of a battle strategy. "Let's see what happens when you ignore the tank of a boss party! We're at our strongest now, so if it's something we're going to pay for, we'll find out now and save us the agony later" He turned to look over his shoulder, making eye contact with Ruby. "Beat can't miss. Now is our best time for a focused burst of damage. Give him a boost. Everyone else, give them hell!" 

Spoiler

Party 1 
Shield [H:5/5/0/5/5]: 1865/1865 HP | 146/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3]
@Ruby1275/1275 HP | 114/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
@Beat1140/1140 HP | 102/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 3/3]
@Hirru1265/1265 HP | 110/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN
@Baldur1405/1405 HP | 112/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH [Safeguarded] [Antidote 2/2]

Party 2
Calrex1765/1765 HP | 172/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH [Safeguarded]
Zandra: ??/?? HP | ??/?? EN | ?? DMG | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA
Pinball: 920/920 HP | 80/80 EN | 19 DMG | 60 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
Hidden: 865/865 HP | 68/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]
Hikoru1500/1500 HP | 150/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]

Party 3
Morgenstern1370/1370 HP | 124/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. [Safeguarded]
Kasier: 880/880 HP | 82/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded]
Itzal1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [Safeguarded] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 3/3]
Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 17 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
Macradon1655/1655 HP | 152/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 150/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC [Safeguarded]
Domarus: 890/890 HP | 84/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
Teion: 935/935 HP | 86/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

Edited by Shield

After a brief moment and speaking to everyone's team... everyone had begun to walk in the floor boss room. Looking around she had tried to find the boss in which she had expected one giant boss, however she had seen 5 bosses. Ruby knew she totally blanked out on the original boss meeting, but this seemed interesting. After thinking for a moment she realized what had been going on. However before she could talk out to someone she had seen people preparing their actions. Looking around and with a smirk she had touched the back of Beat giving the Mod "Sharpness" to him improving on his damage, with a smile she had said out to him "Go get em Tiger, make me proud." and let out a giggle. She had looked at the five and only worried about the HP values combined of the bosses, she worried that they might have too much for everyone to handle.

Action Taken: Using Sharpness on Beat

Spoiler

Party 1 
Shield: 1865/1865 HP | 146/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3]
Ruby: 1275/1275 HP | 114/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
@Beat1140/1140 HP | 102/102 EN | 28/30 [Sharpness 2/2] DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 3/3]
Hirru: 1265/1265 HP | 98/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN

Party 2
Calrex1765/1765 HP | 172/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH [Safeguarded]
Pinball: 920/920 HP | 80/80 EN | 19 DMG | 60 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
Hidden: 865/865 HP | 68/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

Party 3
Morgenstern1370/1370 HP | 124/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. [Safeguarded]
Kasier: 880/880 HP | 82/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded]
Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 17 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
Domarus: 890/890 HP | 84/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
Teion: 935/935 HP | 86/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

It seemed that everyone except for the hunter was in on the planning as everyone was already in their group.  He was about to head over to Macradon when the azure samurai came to him.  Assuming the notion to greet him wasn't just to check on him, but to point him in the right direction, the hunter walked with Baldur to their team.  Turned out, they were in the Vanguard, which was probably the best call for the Jade Hunter.  Since he didn't know what call signs that would be thrown out, he could be the initial wave to signal if anything was amiss.

Keeping his wits about him, he took a step towards the open doors and.. wh͘at ͘are ̕th̶e҉ ̛c͝onseq͞u̴e͜nc͟e͢s ̸of ́our ̧a͘ct͞ion͞s͠?

Something stopped him from moving forward, without first thinking about and observing the area before him.  What were the key points to their design, and could he pinpoint anything wrong in the room.  What were the exact descriptors from the meeting?  He could only remember something about the number five.  That number, he would train on that.

It turns out, it wasn't the number that he needed to worry about.  It was the team dynamic that he could already see.  <<Isaxi>> was far too vocal for her own good, but her air.  Shot caller.  <<Evahira>> was the most obvious tank.  The last three were slightly harder to get a handle on.  The wild one, <<Rori>> seemed too willy not to be regular DPS, not unlike the hunter himself.  The two quiet ones were the most difficult.  The small one he couldn't figure out, but the last one, <<Ratar>>.  Why does the hunter sense a bit of Hikoru around him?  Those two better not be fighting with their doors.

Not even hearing Shield's shout, the hunter burst past.  He was the weakest one on the team, so what better way to use ones strength.  Bait.

"Enough talk!  We're here to clear the House (of representatives)"

He called out before rushing towards the leader of the group, but before he could pass the shield maiden, it seemed that she and the wild one wanted his attention even more and got in his way.  The entirety of this attack was focused on those two instead.

"Alright, I'll take you on!"

Action Taken: AOE Sword Art - Shadow Explosion (-6 EN +2 per hit)

• Isaxi [ID: 103175] [BD: 1] FFFF
  • Ratar [ID: 103176] [BD: 1] UUUU
  • Rori [ID: 103177] [BD: 6+5-2= Hit] 9x(17+4)= 189-25 = 164 DMG to Rori
  • Evahira [ID: 103178] [BD: 7+5+1= Hit] 9x(17+4)= 189-100= 89 DMG to Evahira

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 1 
[0/4/4/4/4]Shield: 1865/1865 HP | 152/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 3/3]
[0]Ruby: 1275/1275 HP | 114/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
@Beat1140/1140 HP | 102/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 3/3]
[1/0/1/0/0]Hirru: 1265/1265 HP | 100/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN 

Party 2

Party 3

Party 4

Edited by Hirru