[PP-F2] The Second? 'Cloaked man' Revealed

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkness. Night. That's when she found it easier to travel. They were under a New Moon. The young girls racing through the pitch black.

Are we there yet?

Hee hee! Old habits die hard, I see.

Almost. We should rest soon though.

Mavis nodded.

As several monsters came into view, Aoife ran ahead of the younger girl.

Pulling her sword out, she attacked the beasts.

Mavis only saw many lights, and was again amazed at how fast the redheaded girl could deal with the monsters.

It was over within a few seconds.

After she sheathed her sword, Aoife picked up Mavis and took off, her fiery red hair flying in the wind, not quite long enough to whip the younger girl's face.

They disappeared from any prying eyes in a red and silver blur.

He puts the plate down. He refuses to eat, instead he throws the fork into the table, where it sticks, and walks outside and sits on a nearby bench. He closes his eyes but only a sad memory returns. The look on the face of the young girl when he destroyed the boss...the devastation. He knew that sad times were on the approach and isnt sure if they will begin to effect his game play experience.

"Hey! I know, let's start a party together Ruka! You can come with us." Snow said after the girl stopped crying.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." Ruka said.

"Yeah that's the spirit! now let's go kick some monster's butt!" Pepper said, excited.

So they treaded on for hours until an unusual chest suddenly apeared.

"Let's open it!" Pepper said charging at it.

"No, it might be a trap!" Snow shouted but Pepper and Ruka had already opened it.

The chest began to illuminate the room.

Type what you wish for here.The screen popped up and flashed.

"Well, I wish for Chiyo to come back!" Ruka said and typed her asnwer.

A little fluffy rabbit jumped out of the chest with a tag that said:

To: Ruka

Name: Chiyo The Rabbit

Use: To serve the owner until death.

"Wooow!" Ruka said with astonishment.

Pepper typed: FOOD!

Snow typed: A new sword with double-edge abilities.

Snow and Pepper had recieved their gifts and chest disapeared. Pepper laid out all of the food and they all ate with Chiyo The Rabbit and Snow's new sword.

I think it's time to stop and rest now.

The redheaded girl looked over her shoulder at Mavis, whom she was carrying, and giggled.

She's fast asleep!

Stopping in a clearing, she set down the girl and scaled the nearest tree. Once she reaches the top, she scans the area and spots a nearby town.

Aoife jumps down, picks up Mavis, and speeds of in the direction of the town.

It's too quiet...., she mumbles to herself, looking down the dark streets as she passes by.

Of course it is! It's in the middle of the night!

Mentally face palming herself for forgetting that crucial fact, she sees a nearby inn.

Aoife opens the door and walks in. She looks at the receptionist at the front desk and sends her a message with her eyes.

She understands and silently pulls out a key in exchange for the money the redhead gives her.

Pointing to the flight of stairs to the right, she mouths, Your room is up those stairs, first door on the right.

Nodding Aoife heads up the stairs to the room, unlocks and opens the door.

Walking over to the closest of the two twin sized beds, she pries the younger girl off her back and sets her down.

After she pulls the covers up to Mavis's chin, she tip-toes over to her own bed, and lays down.

Within a few minutes, she, herself, drifts off into the blackness of sleep.

"The game is just...slowly eating away at us...thats all." he says laying the young girl down on the other bed in the room and he goes to sit on the window sill and he looks out into the black of night.

"Do you ever...what is going on out there Gills-kun?" the cloaked man asks calmly looking back at Shark, then over to the young girl whose name he never caught

Hearing what the two have said, he thinks for a second; It's fine. I guess I'm more use to being alone here than I thought. Shark is then stumped by the Cloaked Mans question. Well, from what I know, we are part of this wicked death game and I am working hard to clear the floors but received a minor setback and have rested here for a bit until more people have come up here. What was you initial question sir?