[F13 EB] Tainted Prestige

The priest listened as she moved on to ask about the man personally.  To this he would nod and continue.  "His name was Miraak, and I've known him his whole life.  Brown hair that reaches the bottom of his neck and dark brown eyes.  When he was young he was the type who was always bullied.  People stole from him and beat him down, even if we tried to protect him.  Soon enough he found the Lord who filled him with the Holy Spirit.  Suddenly there was a change.  He was no longer drenched in despair or hurting, but instead was filled with peace and even happiness.  He began to train as a priest, and taught the Word of the Lord to the people, who also gained hope at seeing his transformation.  However, he reached a point where he wanted more.  He wanted the Lord to punish those who harmed him.  To the point where he became impatient and began enacting revenge, which of course began to draw him away from Christ.  Eventually he wanted more, wanted the ability to keep any bullies from stopping him.  And from there it just continued to grow.  Then, one day, he spent a full day in the chapel alone to spend with the Lord.  When he walked out he was completely different.  No longer did he show joy or happiness.  Instead he showed arrogance and a slight hostility towards us."   Zack sighed and looked on towards the chapel, his eyes full of sorrow and worry.  "He began to disobey the scriptures, and preached laws and rules that the Lord had never spoken of in the Bible.  Even furthermore he himself did not abide most of these laws, and yet professed that he knew the Lord.  It became clear that he was 'fixing' the issues only man could see, and not the brokenness that the Lord could see.  Now the settlement is in chaos.  People divided.  His teachings are nothing but the rules and laws of humans who are flawed to begin with, and are far more strict and harsh.  They demand perfection from the people.  It is the opposite of what Jesus Christ had accomplished when he died for our sins.  If it were required by the Lord to be perfect to enter the kingdom of heaven via good works, then no one would reach Heaven.  For no one is without sin.  However Jesus had died for us, and taken on our sins.  We have but to admit we are sinful and accept him and his love...  He's tainted that understanding." 

Zack looked back to Hestia.  "We do have items that have been anointed with oils and prayers that we plan to hand out to everyone.  It is not so the land itself, but the presence of demons and fallen angels that affects an individual.  They are not of this world after all, and have some influence over us."  When she asked about the feeling he shook his head.  "Satan would not step out of the shadows.  I doubt the Fallen Angel would ever do so.  More likely it is either a powerful collection of demons, or a very powerful one.  Regardless of this however.  Even if it is not Satan, demons and fallen angels are powerful foes and are not to be underestimated."

@Hestia

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hidden would heard the priests say something behind her, some sort of prayer to the man upstairs. Smiling, she would find herself in the middle of the group, searching for Pinball. She turned once more, finding Aereth and Domarus walking towards her. Pulling her hood to reveal less of her face, she would walk towards them as well. Domarus would turn to the both of them, letting them know that he was placed in charge of the first two tiers of players. Smiling, she would sarcastically input, "Oh captain, my captain" Domarus continued on. He was correct though, successfully leading a raid at this point would boost his own morality by quite a bit. With the last failure of the frontlines, anything better would be well praised. He would command her to not attack people and she would roll her eyes. "I promise, it was totally an accident. He just got in the way!" He would then turn to focus on Aereth, ordering him to not yell at anyone. As he asked to ensure they knew their duties, she would nod silently. As Domarus would leave, she would turn to Aereth and say, "Well, us three are probably going to be the strongest in the Tier Two fight" she would giggle and then say quieter so only he could hear. "We get to show the noobs what it really means to fight" 

@Aereth @Domarus

I nod my head in understanding as i get all the information i might be able to get out of this from the best of what could be gained from asking the priest in front of me as i glance towards my notes as i add in the bit about the items being put in themselves, and that the T1/T2 shouldn't expect any mercy or such from the priest inside which is obvious to begin with. That even if they somehow get swayed will end up getting attacked in the end anyhow from the man having a vengeance streak as big as Russia. Along with players to accept items from the priest that they are going to hand out in the future that will help deal with any possible side effects that could come from this event long some sort of field effect like we thought might be present fro F23 due to the items that were layed out on the table. Okay then sir i think that is all the questions i have for you at the moment, but before i go if you have anything else you would want to let us know say it now before i make my way away from you. Keep in mind any bit of information you can provide for our success is pertinent and is definitely a need to know type of thing. I say towards the priest and i will write down anything that gets said to me, or just give a polite bow and make my way from the priest by the end of that or if he says nothing to make my way back towards my friends having a plan in mind for distributing the information i could get from that conversation.

I glance at the various members that are around as i nod my head ever so slightly as i keep a mental note of the players here as i focus more so on the T3 players i can spot knowing right away that it is most likely going to end up being a one team strike force if our numbers remain as they are.

’’Are you coming Zita?’’ Zandra said over her shoulder. It wasn’t really a question. You could kinda say it means something more like ‘’Im leaving now and you shall come with me.’’ The kingseagle picked her favourite spot, that was Zandra’s shoulder, and there she used her sharp eyes that can spot a rabbit on the ground from three hundred meters height.

Today was time for an event on the thirteenth floor. One of Zandras favourite floors to be honest. As she walked she looked down on her axe. It was once again time for it to speak and drink the blood of her enemies. Well, not literally since the mobs didn’t really bleed in this game.

As she arrived she saw there was a priest selling buffs. Since there was a lot of new players here that maybe wasn’t as rich as herself and other frontliners she decided to be generous and offered to buy a few buffs for tier one and tow players.

Edited by Zandra

Shield nodded in response to Hestia's response and wandered with her, listening to the priest's profound explanation of the past and character of the fallen priest that had been his friend. Among all of it, there was little that lent itself to actual combat statistics. Perhaps there was something to be inferred though.

"He keeps mentioning corruption and how we need to guard ourselves against being swayed..." he thought aloud to Hestia. "While that doesn't sound like much, it's not unheard of to have enemies that momentarily take control of player avatars and make them act against their nature. Perhaps that's what we're up against, and perhaps even what has corrupted the priest himself."

It was a long shot, but it was all they had to go on at the moment. No stats, no abilities, and just a description and backstory. If they were going to extrapolate anything from that information, it would be from grasping at the few straws they had. He turned back to those gathered.

"For those of you who may still need merchant gear, my prices are slightly more affordable than the good priest here. I may as well relieve some of his burden. Just tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do."

Spoiler

HP: 1765 | EN: 172 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 89 ACC: 3 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.6 (See Achilles in Skills/Mods for details)

Equipped Gear:

Grand Gauntlets III: +9 Unarmed Damage

Grand Chariot III: +54 Mitigation

Rebellion of Sapphire: +3 Evasion

Battle Ready:

x5 Safeguard Potion: 1 Attack negated

x1 Grand Legionbane: +9 Damage

Grand Guard III: +28 Thorns & +3 Heavy Momentum

x1 Basic Teleportation Crystal: Upon use, teleport to the nearest town next turn

x1 Rare Antidote: 2 Turn Immunity

x1 Uncommon Antidote: 

Skills & Mods:

Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]: Quick Change Mod

Heavy Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics Mod

Charge [Rank 5]

Battle Healing [Rank 5]

Block [Rank 5]: Rampart Mod

Howl: Focused Howl Mod

Parry

Familiar Master: Accurate [Rank 3]

Martial Arts [Rank 5]: Quick Change Mod

Survival

Disguise

Meditation

Achilles [Rank 5]: 40% Damage Reduction (All Incoming Damage after MIT and Rampart/Parry reduction multiplied by 0.6 (Ex. [150 DMG - 50 MIT] * 0.6 ACH = 60)

Temporary Enhancements:

Safeguard: Negates first successful attack

It wasn't long after receiving the call to arms that Calrex entered into the settlement of Angel's Point. Teayre's shop, the Amethyst Boutique, was located on the same floor not far from there after all. This time he didn't seem to waste any time with preparations beforehand like he had done in the past. His avatar was already encapsulated in the Grand Chariot III armor, armed with the Grand Gauntlets III and the Rebellion of Sapphire around his neck. With a small sigh he entered into the gathering area where many other players, both new and familiar, were present. He gave a nod to those he recognized, most of them being fellow frontliners that he had already fought many difficult raid battles alongside.

"I guess it's no surprise that they're here. There's not much info about this supposed fight, but it'd be better for us to be here in case things go south. Shield's already here, so I can already assume he'll be on main tank duty. Guess I'll either switch between attack and hate control as usual, or go full on tank again. With such little time I highly doubt that this many people will be ready to follow a plan like a full raid prep involves."

With that he moved over to the side, leaning against a nearby building as he waited for something to happen, whether that be someone stepping forward to propose some form of strategy, or the battle to start. As he walked past Hestia and Shield speaking to each other he picked up small bits, including the chance of corruption. Among the frontliners present he wasn't exactly sure who from that raid was still participating, but he still remembered the days when this floor was the highest one unlocked.

"Corruption certainly is common on this floor when it comes to enemies, although players would definitely be a new concept. Tagas was a great example of that mechanic being introduced, although that one gave players the option to use healing skills to weaken him. I wonder if that might make a comeback. It wasn't present for the floor raid, but I wouldn't put it past the devs of this game to recycle some mechanics. Unfortunately this time around we don't have three to four people with unique skills participating like in the past."

He was planning to quietly wait, but after a few seconds he gave a small sigh, stretching his arms before walking over one of the NPCs that appeared to be briefing people on the upcoming battle, "Hey there, can you bring me a little up to speed with what we're going to be up against? I'm already fairly familiar with the way this place appears to be like, and fought with the likes of fallen angels and demons like Tagas, Avarious, and Leothiel. What should I be careful of against these creatures we're going to fight?"

I look towards @Shield and nod my head at his ideas as i write them down in my little notebook for floor thirteen to update as much information that i can give out towards the players to prepare them for all and any possibility. What about the fact that the enemy is a demon and corrupter of holy things? Should we expect things like holy or fallen damage? Maybe like poisons also? I ask Shield throwing out my own ideas towards my fellow tank as i glance towards the side seeing Mina and Morg together and talking, Domarus talking to his people. Than surprisingly Zandra, and Calrex making their appearance providing some serious firepower for the T3 players when it comes down to the fighting of the opposition. At the very least whatever enemy we are going to go up against they are going to get hard at least. Though that does bring up the question of if we need to think of things like how many people should be in each team while we can improve the head counts as more people arrive. I say towards Shield as i than feel a strange small nudging against my feet as i glance down in confusion towards the source only to see a rather familiar blue colored smol four legged shark that i pick up with a big grin. I glance towards Kuro who just flaps his wings three times as i nod my head and keeps the small shark doggo in my arms. Well hello there Noodle where is Kimi? I ask the small shark that just looks at me looking all adorable as i smile rather happily and i quickly send a message.
Message being sent.

Spoiler

@Kimi

Hey kimi! I'm on floor thirteen in front of a event boss area, but it seems like Noodle has managed to find me here all by himself. I'm guessing he managed to sneak his way onto the floor having followed me and Kuro up here. If you want to come pick him up and maybe even join this event it's the main settlement the big church in the center of the town.

Hazado was walking around and notice that there was an event about to start, he starts to walk too floor 13 and get to the location. It took not long for him to get there and it seemed that there were already a few people a few people he sees he remembers good it seemed tho that a few people as were under a few frontliners and some other people from other things and he was quite nervous to walk up to some of them. But Hazado then walked up to the person he met not long ago and with his green armor and helmet he walked up to Hestia. As he walks up to Hestia as she was speaking with another player talking about the boss, "G...Good day there, Been a time Hestia," Hazado said from under his helmet. "See you got interested here as well, I will be sure to see you as well, It seems that this event was going to be quite interesting, those priests seemed quite troubled there, But what do you think about this, there are quite a few level differences here," Hazado said as he took off his helmet to show his brown messy hair and brown eyes. "I will be sure to help even If I can do much But I try to do my best got even a new item," he said getting a trident of his back as there is a red gemstone in the middle of the Trident.

@Hestia @Shield

Items Bought

Spoiler

Damage Potion 1x | 600 Col

Safeguard Potion 1x | 600 Col

Mitigation Potion 1x | 600 Col

Stats

Spoiler

Stats:

HP 360 | EN 36 | DMG 7 | MIT 45 | ACC 1 | TAU 1 | Thorn -18

Items:

Pantzer Tank Heavy Armor (Mitigation 1, Thorn 2) 

Stromram Helmet Heavy Armor (Mitigation 3 ) 

Hated Trident Of The Garnet (Damage 2, Taunt 1). 

1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) 

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) 

Skills:

Heavy Armor Rank 3

2H Assault Spear Rank 2

Krysta couldn't stop thinking about what she was told about by a mute player, and when she received a message from two priests, she knew the situation was dire, and she would need to take action. "Come, Yolviinsil, we must help the priests with their plight on the thirteenth floor!" The small ruby red feathered dragon reluctantly came to Krysta and climbed up to her shoulder. Krysta gathered her things, and left the Inn for the thirteenth floor.

Once she arrived, she saw how dark and dreary the floor's environment seemed. "I don't like the looks of this place..." She made her way to the cathedral, and saw that many players were gathering there. If there was indeed going to be any combat involved, this might as well be Krysta's first raid. What kind of raid was still uncertain, especially since she knew little of the situation. She saw Vigilon up ahead, and rushed over to speak to him. "Hey, Alex! It's wonderful to see you again! Say, do you know what the situation is? Whatever the case, I'm sure we can do it together!"

@Vigilon

Stats:

Spoiler

Level:  18
HP:  360
EN:  36
DMG:  7(OHR Rank 3[+3], Star Saber[+3])

Equipment:

Star Saber(+3 DMG)

Guardian Vest(2 Mit. [Total 18])

Andvari's Blessing(3 LD)

Consumables in inventory:

Standard Damage Crystal (+3 DMG)

Uncommon Health Potion(x5) (Restores 40 HP)

Chocolate Cupcake(1 ACC) 

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 3

First Aid Rank 2

Familiar Mastery: Fighter rank 2[Does not apply, due to an equipped item]

He steps into the area with his arms crossed at his chest as he glances at the various rare items that he has managed to produce just for himself and just nods his head accepting them as a good substitute for the moment since making perfects is just a idea of the past since the boss is now and he doesn't have such time to go back and try to craft up a storm to help his fellow players. With that he opens up his inventory taking out a assortment of different potions and items and downs them quickly utilizing as many as he could to grant him the strength to beat this boss alongside anybody else who happens to be present. He glances around the area and sighs softly not spotting a singular familiar face among these crowd of people with the one exception being the artisan Domarus, or Krysta and Vigilon. Everyone else being people he has either heard about like the frontliners or just people he hasn't met yet. 'Seems like today is going to be a big event if the frontliners are showing up. Should make for a interesting fight.' He thinks to himself with a slight grin as he goes over to a secluded spot and sits down to rest with his familiar at his side. A liger with a aura of flames surrounding it. He than glances towards the store and sighs softly as he makes his way over towards the priest that is selling stuff and quickly buys the things he needs handing over his COL with some confidence in himself he can easily win that back with Pinball helping. Here you go sir. Don't worry about your demon problem myself and the other fighters here will be able to handle any of the opposition we will be facing. He says in a calm confidence with a nod of his head before making his way away from the priest.

Items+cost

Spoiler

Items used:

Queen's honey: +3 DMG
Sand Armor: +27 MIT
Rare overhealth potion: +60 HP
Holy Stinger: adds 2 slots of T2 bleed too fists.
Lightning Rod: adds 1 slot of Paralysis

Items bought and used:
Protein T1 rare: +2 damage -10 MIT
T2 rations: +75 HP
safeguard: safeguarded
Accuracy Snack T1 rare: +2 ACC
Evasion Snack T1 rare: +2 EVA

COL COST:  950(Rations)+950(Protein)+600(safeguard)+950(EVA)+950(ACC)=4400 COL

Stats:

Spoiler

Level: 36
Mars:

HP:  855/855     ENG: 72/72    DMG: 20  MIT:17   ACC: 5  EVA: 5    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds  Bleed: x2(24DMG 2 turns) Paralyze:x1 [SAFEGUARDED]

Equipment:

War God's Instrument: 3 slots ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

War God's Protection: 1 slot Savvy 2 slot Regen  T1 

SKills:

MA rank 5: +7 DMG - MOD ferocity (+1)

Fighter Familia rank 3 T2r: +6 DMG

Charge Rank 4

Edited by Mars

Zack had returned to Uri's side as the priest continued to hand out goods and items.  Uri sighed as Zack approached.  "So many weary souls.  They've had a hard life.  I fear the devil may seek to bring them to ruin."  Zack placed a hand on his brother's shoulder comfortingly.  "Worry not.  They are weary yes, but strong in spirit and will.  All we can do once the battle starts, is pray and ask for the Lord's hand of guidance."  Suddenly another player approached the two.  A player in blue armor and hair.  Zack nodded with a smile in response to Calrex' words.  "Of course warrior.  I feel sorry for Tagas, Avarious and Leothiel.  They were once angels but were forced into a mortal state.  Avarious and Leothiel for their sins.  Tagas by the power of demons channeled as magic by men.  In their mortal state they used what angelic power they had left to fulfill their wishes.  Tagas ended up a puppet of man while Avarious and Leothiel fell in their attempt to control the world..."  Zack looked Calrex in the eyes.  "However, the enemy is no angel.  It is a priest who has been speaking and dealing with demons.  More than likely he is possessed at this point..  In addition to this we're concerned that something else is approaching.  Whether it's a legion of greater demons or a single fallen angel we are unsure.  But it is dangerous nonetheless.  We want the stronger of you all to protect the church while the rest cleanse the priest and the land.  As for what the demons are capable of..."  He turned to Uri who nodded and spoke up.  "We're rather unsure.  Demons can do all sorts of things so long as they have permission.  However what both demons and fallen angels are capable of, is in fact deception and manipulation.  They are excellent at placing doubts, turning others against each other, and playing at one's weaknesses.  At the end of the day, we are concerned that may be your biggest threat.  You are all warriors, but not every warrior has a clear and moral heart.  Many give that up for greater strength, revenge, survival, or other means..."  "In conclusion, demons are more destructive and don't protect themselves as much.  Both they and fallen angels are excellent at toying with the minds and emotions of humans, but cannot force them to do anything without submitting to their will.  If a Fallen angel has in fact appeared, the best we can do is drive it away.  You can't kill an angel after all."

@Calrex

Kimi was wandering around on floor 13 looking for her recently lost familiar noodle when she received a message from Hestia. After a brief moment from reading the message a wave of relief washed over her as Noodle, her familiar, managed to escape her to join Hesta. "Thank god hes ok, ill be right on my way! please please please don't let him out of your sight. The church is a little ways from where I am so it might take some time." Kimi said in her message as she pausing for a moment to collect her thoughts before hurrying over to the town church. Kimi took some time to get to the church as she was new to this floor and didn't know the layout fairly well, but eventually she made it. "Wooo finally here." She said in a sigh of exhaustion and relief. Quickly Kimi walked through the arched doors and scanned the room for her little blue mischievous familiar who was conveniently still with Hestia. "Heyyo Hestia!" She said with a wide grin as she swiped away some sweat from beneath her forehead while making her way to her. "And you, ya little scoundrel" Kimi said directing her attention to Noodle. "Come here!" Noodle came waddling up to Kimi and she gave a little rough *boop* on his snout. "Don't you go running off again, you made me worried to death." She said with a sigh.

| Kimi | Level 33 | HP 660/660 | E 66/66 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

@Hestia

I smile as i hold the little shark doggo as i look down at him as i boop Noodle gently with my nose as i am holding him affectionately and lovingly within my arms waiting for Kim to come and pick up the small Shark doggo while i am talking with Shield about the information we have on the raid and what we can infer from that. When Kimi came into view i just grinned and set the small shark doggo onto the ground as the little Noodle starts making its way over towards Kim as i smile at the red-headed girl. Hey @Kimi! I say cheerfully with a wave as i walk over towards her with a quick little wave to Shield with a apologetic look. SO what you doing on this floor if i may ask? Were you heading on over to join this event or were you here to go and kill some stuff for something? I ask curiously as my familiar Kuro makes his way over towards Noodle to keep an eye on the small Shark doggo that is most likely among plenty of new faces that are currently occupying the area that makes up this entire raid event that is going to go down. And if you are joining i can pay some stuff for you if you want? I got plenty of COL that i am never going to be using anyhow since we have your really nice and comfy how to live in. I say with a small chuckle.

Kimi glanced around to see that this church had quite a few players in it. "Well i was still doing my tour of floors and haven't been this one yet. Just so happened to lose Noodle along the way, but he did manage his way to you." Kimi said as she paused for a moment to think. "I wonder why though." She reached up and lightly rubbed the back of her neck, "Well either way hes safe now." She finished with a happy tone. "Sure i'll get some things and i'll try not to get too much." Kimi said offering a light chuckle before continuing. "Sooooooo. you said there was an event boss going on? looks like you got quite the raid group going." Kimi said glancing around the room before returning her gaze to the people standing near Hestia, 'guess they are doing a little team huddle' Kimi thought. "Well i'm going to get some potions i can use. If you excuse me i'll be back in a jiffy." Kimi awkwardly moved away from them to find whomever was selling the potions. After a short while she found the one selling it and picked up a few things, but of course gave the bill to Hestia once she made it back. "Heres the things i got." Kimi said as she gave a little list.

@Hestia
purchases:
T1 perfect damage potion: +3 dmg - 600 col 
T2 perfect Mitigation Potion: +30Mit - 2150 col
Evasion Snack +2EVA - 1200 Col
Total: 3750 Col - Hestias bill XD

Zandry poo can i have a T2 Perfect mit and T2 Perfect dmg plzeeezzz? thank u.

So, the next big event had been announced. Some kind of, priest? Was talking to players. He had gotten the message, ahd had shown up earlier but had just stayed to the side of the whole gathering. He didn't know anyone, and everyone knew each other. Of course, there was Hestia, Zandra, and a few others who he had met, but he didn't really know them. He wasn't comfortable getting into the middle of there conversations. He walked over to the kid who was selling stuff, the younger brother. 

"I'l need two safeguards, an perfect T1 accuracy and t1 perfect evasion snack please" He said, paying for them before walking back to the corner, using the few things he had bought. He put the spare safeguard away into his battle ready. He looked down at his familiar, smiling at her. This would be there second big battle, and he was ready for it.

--

2 Safeguads - 3600 Col (Is that right?)

1 Perfect T1 Accuracy - 1800 Col

1 Perfect EVA snack - 1800 Col 

Stats - (Assuming zandra sticks to buying stuff)

Spoiler

Stryder - HP 700/700 / EN - 70/70 - ACC - 7 / EVA - 6 / DMG - 18 DMG / MIT - 92 <<Safeguard>>

Equippment - 
Starshield - Light armor + 3 EVA
Accursed Souls - Gloves(weapon) - +3 DMG/Cursed
Aura of the Guardian - Heavy armor - 3 MIT (54 MIT)

Skills - 
Martial arts rank 5 - Precision, Ferocity
Rank 3 Accuracy familiar
Rank 2 Light Armor

- Battle ready -

1 Safeguard
2 Teleporation Crystals 

The blond would sit in silence, awaiting the boss fight to begin. He carried no shield with him, but instead only his curved sword. He would consume his few buffs, sighing. He would look over with a scowl as a player would approach him. His scowl would fade as he noticed that it was Mina. He had already shrugged off Hestia, it would actually start getting annoying if this became constant. He would stand, listening to her words. As she finished, he would let out a small sigh. "You actually have no idea? Perhaps that's better for you Mina. I'm really not in the mood for talking. I'm just here for the experience" He would shake his head. "Sorry, I guess. If you really want to know, it's common news... I just don't want to talk about my failures" 

He would trudge away from the girl, leaving her to herself. He would step farther away from the group, seeing Shield as he did. The man seemed absolutely fine as he helped Hestia with leading the players around. He was even offering items from his shop. Jonathan would grit his teeth in anger and carry on. 'He doesn't even care... He wanted to be the leader but he doesn't feel any sympathy towards his comrades' 

He looked back from where he now stood, seeing that the group were getting ready. With the players splitting between tiers, there were two different leaders for the occasion. Hestia and Domarus, a man he met once but didn't really care to again. 

@tricolor_mina

Kairi had marched her way toward the event that had been happening today, it's been more than a minute since she has shown her face to the public and she had thought that a day like today would be a perfect time. Karona had scuttled behind her sniffing all the new scents of players that had been nearby putting him a little bit more on Guard Duty. Kairi had looked around looking for anyone she knew, and she had seen a couple in her own guild but most important she had found @Macradon. With a smile Kairi had walked up behind him and hugged him from behind "Missed me?" Kairi had giggled a little bit. Karona had sniffed around and found the scent of @Hestia and scuttled its way toward her and position itself to face her with its tongue sticking out as if it had been a dog, Kairi had looked over and smiled then waved to Hestia.

Purchased:

Spoiler

T3 Perfect Damage Potion - 950 Col
T3 Perfect Mitigation Potion - 950 Col
T1 Safeguard - 1800 Col
T1 Teleportation Crystal - 2000 Col
T1 Rare Accuracy Snack - 1200 Col
T1 Rare Evasion Snack - 1200 Col

Total: 7900 Col

Stats:

Spoiler

Kairi - the Battle Valkyrie
Level 32
HP: 640 - EN: 64 - Safeguarded
DMG: 21 - ACC: 5 - EVA: 2 - MIT: 96

Skills
Rank 5 - Two Handed Straight Sword
>> Ferocity
Rank 2 - Heavy Armor

Extra Skills
Rank 0 - Martial Arts
Rank 3 - Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Rank 1 - Survival

Equipment
Sigrdrífa - +1 Accuracy / +2 Paralysis
Hjörþrimul - +54 Mitigation
Reginleif - +2 Accuracy / +1 Taunt
Karona - +6 Damage

Battle Ready
T1 Teleportation Crystal

Buffs
T2 Perfect Damage Potion - +6 Damage
T2 Perfect Mitigation Potion - +30 Mitigation
T1 Safeguard - +Safeguard
T1 Rare Accuracy Snack - +2 Accuracy
T1 Rare Evasion Snack - +2 Evasion

Following the redhead, Aereth and Domarus met up with Hidden, and went over basic instructions for the upcoming fight. "I will hold back, but if they are behaving like idiots and won't listen to your way to 'handle' situations like the one in the raid, I will speak up and show them their place." Aereth answered. He was slowly getting fed up with being ordered around all the time. The kind of relationship Domarus and Aereth had could simply be described as a 'one hand washes the other' deal between them. Aereth could use the facade of the big guild to vanish if necessary and using the infrastructure of his underground organization to gain access to information and manpower at times. In return Aereth would stand by his side and fight for his cause. On paper a pretty good deal for both of them, but lately Aereth felt that Domarus was starting to make mistakes. Two frontliners had already caught a trail of his doings, and approached Aereth for help...

When he heard another player call out to every tier one and tier two player, Aereth simply nodded to Domarus and went over to @Zandra to take the offer she just put on the table. "A very generous move of you. But the question now is what you will want to have in return?" the brunette asked before buying a damage potion and a teleport crystal. "I'll take these, the generous lady over there will pay for me." he then told the NPC before consuming the potion and placing the teleport crystal in his battle ready inventory. "Still. Thank you and hope to see you around sometime again. Might save me a ton of money." After that he walked off, vanishing in the crowd with the help of his stealth skill.

ID# 107355 results:
Loot: 13+5(Hiding R5)+2(Blindside) = LD 20 required to spot Aereth

Spoiler

» Aereth

• Modified HP: 980
  • Modified EN: 98
  • Modified MIT: 48
  • Modified ACC: 2
  • Modified DMG: 18
  • Modified EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 0
  • Search: 2
  • Stealth Rating: +7
  • ~= Buffs=~
  • T2 Perfect Damage Potion

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 980
  • Base EN: 98
  • Base MIT: 48
  • Base ACC: 2
  • DMG: 15
  • Base EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 0 HP
  • Search: +2

» Items Equipped:

• Dimensional Shift: 1 Phase, 2 ACC
  • Crow:  2 EVA, +1 MIT
    Goldcrest MK.2:  1 MIT, 1 Flame Aura, 1 EVA

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Teleport Crystal
  • Dexterous Intent: +3 ACC (Ring)

» Skills:

• Searching | Rank 2/5 | +2 LD, +2 Stealth Detect
  • Charge | Rank 3/5 | +3 DMG
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | Rank 2/5 | +12 Mitigation
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter|  Rank 3/3 | +9 DMG
  • Survival | Inactive |
  • Hiding | Rank 5/5 | +5 SR

» Mods:

•  Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  • Surprise Attack: +2 DMG to attacks from hiding
  • Blindside: +2 SR

After finishing of his meals and snack, Macradon would let go of Belphegor’s chain and let the cerberus run around and stretch his body. He had begun to get calm around human, accepting that human were in his territory. Walking around, the hound would drag its chain around with it, waddling around and sniffing at the many different people around. While letting go of teh Cerberus, Macradon would approached by someone he hadn't talked with a lot, but someone he knew "Oh hey, @Ruby, sure, if we can find some time for it" he said with a smile as he settled down to savor his meal.

As Macradon would exhale from his meal, arms of an angel embraced him from the back as a familiar voice greeted him. With a calm voice, Macradon would reply “Always”. He would get back up and turn towards @Kairi, hugging her tightly “It’s good to see you again” he said and loosened his grip, moving back a bit so he could kiss her on the forehead. “You’re here for the event too, right?” he asked, “Are you sure it’s safe enough for you?” he would ask her. He might just be too concerned, she probably went being confident that she could handle whatever would come of this event.

Edited by Macradon

Dustin walks to the area that he had seen all the players at and moves over to the crowd. I didn’t know there would be so many people here, I should’ve brought snacks. He looks around for players who look to be about his strength so he can meet with them and come up with some sort of plan. Finding people who aren’t too much stronger than me is gonna be difficult. I’m pretty darn weak. He adjusts his jacket and sits on the ground looking through his inventory. “I might be able to survive this if I don’t fight like an idiot. Hey, I heard you were selling stuff? Got anything to help me do more damage?” He asks the boy. He looks around and sees one player he knows from before. If she’s here I don’t like my odds. Last time she saw me I told her I was suicidal, and she was at least 8 times stronger than I was. But I guess if I’m gonna fight a boss, I’m glad she’s on my side. He equips all of his best gear and smiles. “This is gonna be dangerous right? I hope so.” He rests his golden sword on his shoulder. The lightning plays around the blade and he equips his small shield. This should be fun. The black jacket he wears over his red shirt has a chain coming from the inside and down to Dustin’s pants. His pocket watch is on his side so he always moves faster than the enemy.

Stats:

Spoiler

Dustin: 240/240 HP | 24/24 EN | 5 DMG | 32 MIT | 1 Paralyze | 1 Savvy | 1 Thorns | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | BH: 2

Purchases:

Spoiler

T1 Perfect Damage Potion (+3 DMG) - 600 col

Edited by Dustin