[PP05]<<Arabian Nights>> (Hero Route) [Kyoto, Tricolor_Mina,Black]

Teleporting to the 5th floor Kyoto looks around for the nearest tavern. Walking up to the main settlement Fortaleza he finds the nearest tavern and sit down on one of the bar stools. Looking around he figured he look for someone in his guild that he doesn’t hang out with. As He message Mina and asked to see if she was interested in doing a quest in the 5th Floor.

Spoiler

To Tricolor_Mina

Hey,

Sorry for a late notice but i figured we could hang out since where in the same guild. We don't seem to talk and i figured we could get to know each other.I'm currently in Floor 5 looking for quest if you have any in mind in this area we can always do it.

Your friend, 

Kyoto 

Sitting there waiting on Mina to respond he decided to grab a drink and sit there at the bar by himself. Kyoto is just wearing his basic black pants and his black compression shirt try to cool off as it’s getting hot out and even inside the tavern. Tilting his head down try to feel a breeze running against his neck. He looks around to his left and sees that he has NPC there as well. Kyoto seems to ignore his surrounding and make sure he can focus on what he there for.

Spoiler

General

Level: 13

HP: 260

Energy: 26

DMG: 6 (base 2 damage + 3 dmg (Verdunkelnder Jäger))

SP Available:  6

Total SP: 31

Equipped Items

Verdunkelnder Jäger (+3 DMG Tier 1)

-------------------------------------------

Verdunkeltes Universum  (+1 EVA Tier 1)

The “Holy” Cross ( +3 ACC Tier 1)

Black Compression Shirt (+3 LD Tier 1)

Skills: 

» One Handed Long Sword (Rank 3)

Mods:

Extra/locked Skills: 

Mithril:   T1 = 21 <> T2  = 0 <> T3 = 0

Profession:  Tailor

@Black @tricolor_mina

Edited by Kyot0

Mina glanced at her messages as she stepped off of the teleport gate. Apparently, a player that was a part of her guild, Kyoto, was looking for her help on a quest... However, As it was rather rare for her to ever really leave the first 3 floors, she had heard little to nothing about the quests that were on floors higher than floor 3. She let out an annoyed sigh, before walking over to a local tavern, and heading inside. Mina was wearing her cloak (Green side out), her basic gear, and her vanity eye-patch. As she entered the bar, her  dark red eye scanning the room to see if she could immediately spot Kyoto within the crowd. She eventually spotted a player that was sitting at the bar, enjoying one of the weaker drinks. She perked up when she noticed that her menu indicated that she was looking at her guildmate. She sat next to the teenage-looking player, and ordered a Whiskey malt, before turning to the other player. "Na, naa... would you happen to be Kyoto by any chance?" she asked, her head tilted slightly with confusion.

Spoiler

Tricolor_Mina

240 HP. 24 EN, 5 Base Dmg (1 base, +3 from SA, +1 Dmg from Sword Fragment)

Soul Fragment (T1 Rare Rapier- +1 Dmg, +1 Bleed)

Cloak of Duality (T1 L. Armor- +1 EVA, +1 Thorns)

Edited by tricolor_mina

Black would be sitting at a bar nursing his drunken stupor as he drank the tavern's ale. Getting drunk really didn't matter to him as much as enjoying the ambiance of incessant chatter. His bandana across his forehead shimmered in the laternlight as he smirked at the gambler across from him that was playing poker with him. "Alright, let's see the hands." A husky voice replied as the other person laid down their cards. "I got a full house." The rugged adventurer dressed in a hooded robe replied. Black frowned and bobbed his head a few times, appearing slightly impressed. 

"Royal Flush.." He demurred like some western cowboy who had just won a standoff. He tipped his head to the gentleman and began to rake in his Col. 

"Well, damn, when I said I'd buy you drinks..I didn't mean enough o buy out the whole bar, Black, give me a break." The other player whined. 

"Hey man, you know better than to test my luck. I told you already man, it's a gift." Black chuckled, as his eyes darted to notice a familiar face in the crowd. 

"Well, how about a rematch?" The burly man queried, throwing more Col at the table. 

"Nah, I got bigger fish to fry..looking for bigger coin." The black swordsman replied as he stood up and walked over to Kyot0. "You running around looking for lost children again, homie?" The hip-hop-esque player gae off urban vibes in his accent. One could tell he enjoyed that flavored ambiance. "I've been training up since we last met.." He said with a smile, before looking over to the pink haired woman. "Word on the street is there's a quest around this floor that pays big money. I'm talking enough to get some really good gear..maybe even a nice player house." Black bobs his head like his was up to some grand scheme, wondering if they'd take interest. 

Username: Black | LVL 10 HP 200 | 22 EN | DMG 4 | TNT| 2 MIT 12 | ACC 0 | EVA 0| 2 PARA | 18 Thorns

@Kyot0 @tricolor_mina

Edited by Black

He looks over at the girl that was sitting next to him. “Yes, that be me and you must me Mina?” As he wait to hear a response he hears another familiar voice. “Is that Black?” As he then looks the other way seeing as Black right next to him as he then jumps out of his stool into Mina’s lap. Looking at Black he gives him a look like dude what the heck. “Whoa man didn’t think you were here. And no I’m not out looking for more children to be saved.” As he keeps listening to him talk he hears that he has another quest that’s around here. “Well if there’s another quest around here then let’s do it. I was planning on doing something with my guildmate here as it was but since you have a quest we can go for then let’s do it!” Kyoto gives out a huge smile as he looks at everyone hoping they will introduce each other so he doesn’t have to. After all he doesn’t know Mina very well and he just met Black.

@tricolor_mina

Mina nodded in the teens direction. "Na, naa... that would be me, I suppose~" She said, as she extended her hand out in greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kyoto. I don't believe that we have actually met before." She took a bit more sips of her whiskey, before taking notice of the player that had mentioned looking out for a kid. "Do I look like a kid to you?" she said dryly, a half smirk on her face. "Kyoto and I are actually guild-mates that haven't interacted very much." Mina sighed a bit when she heard the mention of a quest that offered a lot of money. "Sounds a bit strange, but I'll take what I can get at this point." She stood up, and held up her hand out to the new player that was in front of her. "The name's Mina, nice to meet you." she said, the smirk still partially on her face. "It seems like you might know who Kyoto is, What's your name..?"

@Black

Edited by tricolor_mina

Black rested his elbow on the edge of the table as he began to twirl his lucky col that he had bought from the purple haired girl, Ennakai's Artisan shop. He was considering putting it to use depending on the difficulty of the quest. He wanted to get a nice feel for where the other party members would be in terms of strength. Fortunately , they were somewhat liberal with the details, though he chuckled at Mina. “Simmer down...I meant in general. Anybody with the mettle to fight in a game for their life...hell at that point I don't care about your age, height, or any of that. Situations like this...it's just like the eighteen and nineteen year old Marines I served with. We all grow up...sometimes more faster than we should have to. “ He demurred before switching to a lighter tone. “Anyway, my name is Black, I met Kyoto out rescuing some girl from some NPC that really just needs CPS to take her little brat away because she keeps letting her get terrorized by bats...crazy lady..” Black laughs. “So, you guys hear about the Arabian Nights quest? “

@Kyot0 @tricolor_mina

Edited by Black

He hears the quest name. “Yes I have. Itzal mention it to me a while back never thought about doing it anytime soon but since the three of us are wanting to do it then why not doing it not than later.” He smile as he looks over at Mina and seeing what she thinks about it. “Well what do you think? You want to try and take on the quest? It shouldn’t be to difficult for the three of us and we also get a lot of Col out of it.” Kyoto then ask for another drink as he seems to be very thirsty. Noticing that the other two are drinking alcohol he gives a smirk as he notice he’s the youngest one here again. After receiving his drink he start to take another gulp of it as he as he still wait for there response on if they are wanting to do the quest.

@tricolor_mina

Mina shrugged, and sat back down, the smirk being replaced with a bored look. "Whatever you guys want to do, I suppose..." She opened up her inventory, and sent them both party invites. "If we're gonna work together, we might as well be members of the same party." She picked up her glass before turning back to Black, raising an eyebrow as she did so. "I didn't say anything about wanting to fight someone." she said dryly, "The mere idea of it sounds a bit stupid unless it's for fun rather than a bad reason." She shrugged again, before rolling her eyes at Black's comment about the lady that kept losing her child. "I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you two did the <<Let there Be Light>> quest? It is a bit sad that her child goes missing so often, though it is a part of the quest."  Mina shrugged a bit. "I'll take it on once I have the <<Search and Detect>> Skill mod, <<Night Vision>>, otherwise it sounds like too much of a drag" She fell silent after speaking, and continued to drink out of her cup of whiskey.

@Black

Edited by tricolor_mina

Black overhears the ebony haired youth speak of Itzal discussing the quest with him a while back. A boot draws behind him as he steps back with interest and shifts his weight to the side. "You talking about that lil homie with the music shop?" He took a sip from his glass, eyes focused on Kyoto for the time. "Yeah, that guys is a cool little dude. I buy music from him from time to time. Got to keep the playlist fresh..but of course you know all about that, huh, Mr. Green Day?" Black smirks as he listens to the man try to persuade his guildmate to join in. 

As he noticed the woman drinking her whiskey, he expected with that and the tone of her voice, that she wasn't some bratty teen. Despite her lack of enthusiasm, she took the initiative to toss out the invitations. Black made sure to finish his drink before he set it down on the cherry wood surface and  tapped on his menu to accept the invitation. "You'll probably want in on this fight after you hear what these people did to Ali. The poor guy won't stop crying. You'd think he lost his house, the wife, and his favorite dog the way he's been acting. Look at him sitting over in that corner there, bawling his eyes out." Black nods his head over to a man with his eyes downcast, drinking away his troubles. He wore a turban and Khilat robe made of silk. The colors were of a vibrant orange and red and he wore many jewels that adorned his wrist and neck in rubies and gold. 

Black chucked at the poor sod, then looked to Mina, who seemed a bit timid, but she certainly had some fight in her if she had the courage to leave the town of beginnings. "Hey, we'll be alright. I'm a Marine. I'll tank. Kyoto here can do some crazy damage. Hell, we opened up in that cave with all kinds of crits." Black chuckled remembering their dynamic entry. "You made it this far, so I'm sure you'll do great. Don't you worry, I'll keep them distracted." 

Black then looks to the other two. "Now, thing with Ali..he's a little vulnerable and all over the place right now...so when we approach him. Just let me do the talking. Otherwise, he'll just shut down if you say the wrong thing to him."

@Kyot0 @tricolor_mina

(Note: I feel pretty motivated to do the storytelling part of leading this adventure if you guys don't mind.)

Edited by Black

Kyoto looks at Black as he then accepts the invitation of a party request from Mina. He then look over at Mina and gives her a little tap on the shoulder. “Don’t worry we are strong in our guild and I’ve heard great thing about you from others.” He smiles at her as he then finish his drink looking back over at Black. “Oh by the way. I’m only 18. I’m to young to drink.” As he gives him a smirk and set the glass down on the table and gets up off the stool. “Welp lets get this started shall we?” as he went to go stretch and pop his back. “Ali wont be helped if we’re just sitting around doing nothing.” He smiles as he then lay his hand on Mina’s shoulder again to bring her back to the “world”. He looks at Black and says. “After you.” As he gives him a smirk.

@tricolor_mina

Mina sighed, and put her hands in her face. "That Boy Needs to stop giving me praise." she said flatly, an annoyed look on her face. "I don't suppose he brought up the fact I almost died trying to kill a loot standard mob? I can't hit something to save my life!" Mina held up a large stinger and waved it in front of the teen. "Unless he was talking about the quest mob, which I two-shot... out of rage." Mina let out another sigh, before going back to sipping her whiskey until Black mentioned Itzal and his music shop. "Na, naa... that boy is a bit strange, though I suppose that it fits with his Performer theme..." Mina shrugged, before continuing, "I visit him from time to time in order to get vanity musical crystals, or to get help on a quest or two." When black mentioned that something rather bad had happened to Ali, the Quest-giving NPC, Mina set down the glass, before standing up for the final time. "What the hell are we waiting for then? Let's get going!"

@Black

Black waved his hands for Mina to keep it down, looking back embarrassed, hoping that the NPC Ali didn't overhear her verbose slip of the tongue. The hair bristled on his neck from her response. "Whoa, whoa...keep it down. We're supposed to be acting like confident mercaneries...I need you guys to really sell it or we're going to scare the old man off." He then gives the dubious woman a look. "You want to get paid, right? We got the three of us looking our for each other. How hard could it be?" He shrugged his shoulders, blithely unaware of the drama that was to unfold. 

Shady rogue like figures loomed in the corner shooting dice while casting the occasional glance at the group. Black nodded his head back to Ali and paid his tab heading over. 

"Ali, Habba shabbaba ha-bubba buddy!" Black throws his hands in the air trying to cheer the man up. Ali wears a mournful expression and wipes the tears from his eyes. 

"Pajulusta, hamwatan." The Arabic figure croaks, welcoming Black with a sniffle. He has large facial hair that was rough as rhino skin and he smelled of lavender and myrrh as incense burned nearby him.

"How are you doing man? I see you got some fresh chaplis on your feet. You think you'd be happy sporting that kind of footwear. I bet you got all the lady NPC's checking you out." Black smirks as he leans over the bar lackadaisically, eyeing the man's hazel eyes and more specifically the mole that accented his nose. 

"Everything has gone to hell...I have been praying to Ahuramazda to have mercy on my brother. He is in danger , hamwatan...they took him!" The NPC waves his hands violently in front of him, displaying his suffering. "They took my brother. My family." 

"Who did?" Black responds.

"The Wahshis! That...that harami and his goons!" Ali curses with disgust

"Dirty thieves...disgusting...I bet their casting lots for my brothers loot. Probably might hold him for ransom. But what am I to do, I'm no fighter!" He slams his hand on his chest in anxiety then looks to the crowd, reaching his hand out to Mina. 

"Please, hamshira, you have to help me..." He looks desperately into her eyes before nervously shifting his view to Kyoto. 

"I...I know where their Kolbas are...the whispers of the dunes tell many secrets...I've learned by studying under the great Moalims...the teachers. Learning many secrets, hamwatan, secrets the thieves want for themselves." 

He then falls to his knees, groveling shamelessly . "Please, I beg of you...rid us of these bandits and save my brother. I- I can pull strings with the caravan traders from Shem! I can pay you!" 

@Kyot0 @tricolor_mina

Kyoto smirks as he had his drop-down menu open as he equips his black coat and his sword as then he says, “Alright, I’ll do anything to help a man in need.” Even though he’s fighting his own battles he’s hoping that this will make him feel better. As everyone sees Kyoto now with his black coat and his sword appear on him he smiles as he looks at Mina and Black as he gives both of them a nod. “Let’s go fine these guys and help Ali get his brother back.” Kyoto didn’t think he would be saying something like this. He doesn’t talk much and he keeps what he thinks out of conversation. But lately he’s been opening up a little and not be that shady looking guy in a party group. Looking at both of them he sees they look like they are already ready for the combat specially Black.

@tricolor_mina

Mina bowed her head, before opening her menu and equipping her rapier. "Let's do this, my friends..." She sheathes it at her side, before walking forward with the others, a stoic expression on her face. She listened to Ali and black converse about the violent gang of bandits that had kidnapped his younger brother. Mina gritted her teeth at the mere mention of the bandits. Apparently, the NPC had been based off of an old Arabic fairy-tale that involved a pair of brothers, Ali and Cassin. "I promise you that we will rescue him, Sir." Mina vowed, her face portraying a look of determination. "Those bandits will pay for kidnapping your brother, I swear this upon my blade." She bowed respectfully to the man, before turning towards Black and Kyoto. "If I'm guessing this right, we're gonna have to fight at least six Bandits in order to get Cassin back safely." she said softly, speaking softly enough that the NPC couldn't hear her, but Kyoto and Black could. "Four en-route that will be guarding him, and two waiting to ambush us when we leave. Even if we're being brave, we still must exercise at least a small amount of caution."

@Black

Edited by tricolor_mina

16e1813e3b7fcb7d0d4338c68fd1b998_wallpap

"Listen well adventurers...to the story I am about to tell. " The arabic-like man speaks with a detective's care, his tone laced with hints of extreme warning for the quest they were about to take on as they travel out into the desert sun. A dirty camel spits at the dirt as he beckons the other's to ride their camels as he leads them to the location of the thief's hideout. "Those harami. They are terrible people. We were just going in there to have a little look. It all began with a couple of words. " Ali states and then he glances about as if he had been hiding something. He clears his throat in an attempt to cut off any inquiries at that time. "We found the lost treasure of Amir Khalim within the cave. Riches beyond belief. It was as if the Gods shined  the beautiful blessing of his commerce. So many riches...it was my brother and I who found the cave in the first place! It was full of gold and artifacts more precious than rubies. It was near one of the great waterfalls in a cavern just behind it. Hidden by a thick layer of mist. My brother and I discovered it from this treasure map we found. "

@Kyot0 @tricolor_mina

d05fe71b25b1b595299fd5bdb3ce9c9e.png

Edited by Black

As Kyoto was listening to Ali’s story he then looked around trying to figure out where could Ali’s brother could be. Along the way he see someone out in the distance. It’s hard to see this mysterious figure until they approached it and realize that it was one of the thieves. Kyoto looks at the other two. “Hold on I’ll take care of this one. If you guys think I need help then jump in alright.” He smiles as he gets off the camel and then pulls out his sword from the sheathe and then quickly jumps in to action by using a sword skill as a huge star shape cut Is marked on the thief’s chest. The thief smirks as Kyoto notice that the Thief wasn’t damage all that much. “[censored].” Kyoto said as he realize that this guy is no joke. “Foolish boy. Thinking you can take me on One on One?” The thief said to Kyoto as everyone stand by and watch. After a good lock with the eyes the Thief finally took the chance and attack Kyoto but misses as Kyoto jumps out of the way of the Thief’s attack. “You don’t seem that tough!” Kyoto said with a cocky attitude.

Spoiler

Kyoto:

ID# 107322 results: BD: 8 +3 = 11 Dmg: 6 * 5 = 30 - 25 (Mit) = 5 MD: 2 +1 = 3 

Thief:

ID# 107818 results: BD: 3+1 (Miss) 

[H:2] Kyoto 260/260 (21/26)

Thief  130/135

ID# 107322 results: BD: 8 +2 = 11 Dmg: 6 * 5 = 30 - 25 (Mit) = 5 MD: 2 +1 = 3 

[H:1] Kyoto 260/260 (21/26)

Thief  130/135

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Kyot0

(Item used: Matriarchs Stinger (+1 Dmg for the remainder of the thread)

Mina was following closely behind the others, watching out for other mobs or players, and listening Idly to the story being spun by black and Ali. The story was rather familiar to her, though it seemed to have changed quite a bit from the original. It made sense, she figured, since this was a game making a simple reference. She was rather content to listen to the tale... that is until Kyoto decided to go ahead and challenge one of the thieves on his own. "Oh for the love of-! OI! Get back over here!" she shouted, drawing her rapier. Her eyes widened as she stabbed forward in order to try and get to Kyoto, when a trio of blades blocked her from moving any further. "Tch! you ain't going anywhere, lady!" one of them purred.  "Damn it! Get out of my [Censored] way!" Mina snarled.

Stats and Dice rolls below

Spoiler

107325 (Mob Roll)

BD: 3
CD: 10
LD: 8
MD: 1

107324 (Mina's roll)
BD: 1
CD: 4
LD: 13
MD: 1

[H: 0/0/0]Tricolor_Mina: 240/240 HP, 22/24 EN
[H: 0/0/0] @Black: 200/200 HP, 20 EN

Thief 1: 140/140 HP
Thief 2: 140/140 HP
Thief 3: 140/140 HP

Edited by tricolor_mina

Michael20Whelan20-20057.png

The masked thieves lurked in the shadow's above a rock as their lead tracker had managed to find Kyoto and isolate him from the group. 

"Oh, gods have mercy...it's the six legendary swordsman of At Ra'id.." Ali gulps as he rubs his hand over his khilat robe, clutching his amulet nervously. His body begins to shiver in terror as he looks at their swords. "Their swords are forged from Dalmascan steel...forged in the great volcanoes of the ninth floor. They are masters of powerful sword arts. They cut down any in their path." He whimpers as he falls to his knees and hangs his head in defeat. His robe begins to smell like sweat and incense of frankincense and myrrh. Droplets of sweat hang from his nose as he looks to Mina and Black pleading. "We shouldn't have tried to take them all at once...they are fearsome in great numbers...like wolves of the desert sands..." 

As the black robed swordsmen chuckle deviously at Mina, they cut her off from helping Kyoto. 

"I'm sorry, but Saladin is a bit tied up at the moment. He's not taking any unexpected visitors. He's busy entertaining a guest." Amir jokes lightly. 

"Yeah, I think you should listen to Amir, little lady. I'd hate to rip that tongue out of your pretty little mouth." Mazim chuckles with bloodlust coating his eyes behind his black Kafieh. 

"Mazim..you always have a way with the ladies..but don't forget the one back there with the two swords..he looks like he's been out baking in the sun too long." Yusef smirked as he pointed his sword at Black. "You feel like dying today, dog?" 

Black turned his head to the left and spat as he rushed towards Yusef.

"Uh oh, Yusef...I think you've gone and pissed him off...well let's see if his little two swords...can handle three!".  

Black gritted his teeth. The Legendary Swordsmen of At-Raid were every measure of a swordsman as golden hawks adorned the pommels of their blades. They had a maddening knack for countering every brutal blow Black struck. The swordsmen's precise cuts and thrusts showed mastery of a style that prolonged combat and fatigued one's forearm: the attacks concentrated on Black's curved swords, not Black himself. Black could have fought in this manner until sunset without growing weary. Of course, Black had other concerns, namely other warriors who were potentially closing in. The beleaguered barbarian swordsman knew he would have to change his tactics as he laid stunned by the supine swordsmen, who lay unmoving. 

Spoiler

e42c36c9a46c8d6805d3528dca8259b3.png

Armor Pierce + Stun = 3 damage + Stun to Black. 

-18 DMG to Thieves 1-3

Yusef   117 /135
Amir   117/135
Mazim   117/135

@Kyot0 @tricolor_mina

Black LVL 10 197/200 HP 30 MIT 2 DMG 3 ACC 18 THN 1 REC

Edited by Black
Spoiler

Kyoto:

ID# 107915 results: BD : 8 + 3 = 11 (hit) 

DMG: 6*5= 30 - 25 = 5 

Thieve:

ID# 107916 results: BD: 3 +1 (miss) 

[H:4] Kyoto 260/260 (18/26)

Thief  125/135

Kyoto looks over at his teammates and see’s them fighting the other 3 thieves. “Huh looks likes I’m going to be fighting you. So be it!” Kyoto looks around as he then charges towards the thieve using one of his sword art. “I got you now you [Censored]!!” He smirks as he lands the strike on the thieve watching the thieve move back a good few meters. “You’ll pay for that kid” The Thieve charges at Kyoto but actually misses. “What how did I manage to miss you?” Kyoto gives him a bigger smirk. “You see unlike you I have speed and I can dodge your attacks.” Kyoto sounds a little cocky but at the same time he looks confidence. Kyoto smirks even more as he gets into an attack position again. “Bring it on you piece of [Censored]”. Kyoto keeps looking like a cocky Son of a [Censored] but at least he can hit the sucker.

@Black @tricolor_mina

Edited by Kyot0

Mina glared up at the group of thieves, all of whom were staring down Black with a bloodthirsty smile on each of their faces. the man was laying on the ground, stunned from the joint attack of the three thieves. "I wonder which one of you fools thought it was a good idea to attack my friend like that, naa?" she said flatly, stepping in front of Black, an annoyed look on her face. Yusef, the one who had commented that his buddy was tied up and busy with attacking Kyoto darted forward, a smirk on his face. "Hey pretty lady~" he purred, before slashing Mina across the throat, and knocking her backwards, and on top of Black. "I'd suggest you go ahead and step aside before we have to kill you too~ we'll even give you a head start if you leave right n-?!" Yusef stumbled backwards a bit, a red damage effect splashing onto his hands. A vicious smirk appeared on Mina's face as she stood up. "Na, naa~ Every rose has it's thorns you B******!" she said dryly, adjusting her grip on her blade. "Now it's my turn, ne?" Mina took a deep breath, and shifted into her standard battle position. Yusef glared at her before shifting into a defensive stance. Mina suddenly shot forward, stabbing into Yusef several times, before she retreated back over to Black. "Baka, you ought to know better than to go charging in like that, now you're stunned!"

Spoiler

107941: Results- Side bite used by thief 1
BD: 5 (Success due to Savvy and Accuracy, -9 HP to the thief, -12 HP to mina)

107940: results: Neutron used against thief 1 (6*5= 35 - 25= 10 Damage to thief 1)

[H: 1/0/0]Tricolor_Mina: 228/240 HP, 22/24 EN
[H: 0/0/0] @Black: 197/200 HP, 20 EN

Thief 1 (Yusef): 98/135 HP
Thief 2 (Amir): 117/135 HP
Thief 3 (Mazim): 117/135 HP

Edited by tricolor_mina