[F21] The Cloak's Corner Rank 5 Merchant

Setting himself down he gets to identifying the spear that gets set in front of him as his hand gently goes along the metal of the weapon checking the details of it for any hints of what could be its specialty .After a few minutes of inspection the details get layed before him as he nods his head as he looks from the weapon towards the girl who had entered his shop to get it identified. The Precise Piercer a blade specialized in piercing through metal as it does through cutting through the air. Decent enchantments not perfect, but decent if you like to hit things young lady. He says as he tosses the spear back to her with a nod of his head. I am sorry to say no unique enchantments were found though seems i have lost my touch in that regard.

#119422 LD:19  Damage
#119423 LD:18  Damage
#119424 LD:6  Keen
#119425 LD:3  Keen

Edited by Dagger
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alec stepped inside the Merchant shop of his adventuring companion and friend Dagger, carefully closing the door behind him the large man made his way up to the front counter as he called out in his deep baritone rumble of a voice. "Hello there Dagger. I have a trinket that could use your trained eye in identifying and another pair of consumables that could use your special touch if you have some free time on your hands and a desire to do some business and earn a few Col." The large man offered jovially knowing that the smaller man was never one to shy away from some business as he placed a stack of Col on the counter totalling 730 Col with a smile.

Spoiler

ID: 116699

Tier: 1

Type: Trinket

Quality: Rare

ID: 119410b
Type:  Consumable

ID: 119410c
Type:  Consumable

Edited by Alec

Setting himself down he nods towards his bodyguard and starts the identifying of his gear and smiles when he sees what gets handed towards him as he goes over the consumables first since they could be the most useful towards his friend in their future endeavors. Going over each item he immediately spots the usefulness of the gear. better sight and better damage guranteed. well then seems like you were once more a rather lucky man Alec. May you continue to hand me these and i can continue creating more for you to use. He says with a smile.

#119466 LD:14  prosperity
#119467 LD:1  Keen

#119468 LD:12  accuracy

#119469 LD:9  damage

Edited by Dagger

Bahr wandered into the shop as he had plenty of times before, regarding the shop keeper with a smile before scooping up an Immolation Potion. "How's it going, Dagger. 'Bout to hit a tough monster and I'm not gonna do much damage, so I'm picking this up as insurance. I promise I'll be around with something interesting for you to check out later." He put the col on the counter and stashed the Immolation Potion away into his inventory before turning around and walking out of the shop, because he didn't know what else to say and neither did the narrator.

- 320 col
+ Immolation Potion

Alec once more entered the Merchant Shop of his travelling companion Dagger in search of some supplies. “Good morning Dagger.” Alec called out cheerfully as he stepped into the shop closing the door behind himself and raising up to his full height of nearly six and a half feet. Alec slowly walked up to the front counter as he eyed the various items on display on the walls and shelves. “Nothing too crazy for me today I’m afraid I’m planning an expedition and I could use some Tier 2 Blank Maps if you have some on hand I think 5 should do me today.” The large man offered with a smile as he placed a stack of Col on the counter and picked up the blank maps and placed them in his inventory for later use. “You and I should go farming on the T2 Floors some time.” Alec offered with a smile and a wave to his travelling companion and business partner.

Spoiler

(5) [T2] Blank Dungeon Map (220 col)

• Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Intermediate Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

1,100 Col

Itzal made his way down to Dagger's shop, with items and col in hand.  Dagger hadn't given him good identifications on his equipment the last time, but he wasn't going to just stop handing them over to the player.  He wanted to get some powerful gear and he was going to make sure it happened.  In addition to this he needed items for the next boss raid.  Thus he came to collect a few items.  Walking into the store he placed down the col and the items.  "I need two teleport crystals, two tier three immolation potions, and two tier three rations.  In addition I require these weapons, consumables and trinket to be identified for any unique enhancements."  He placed the bag of col on the counter for Dagger and would walk over to the wall, leaning against it as he waited patiently.  The darkness shrouding the player's view of his face as always.

Purchasing 2 Teleport Crystals, 2 Immolation Potions+2, 2 Rations+2.  -  5,480 col

Sending items for identification:  x2 Rare Consumables, x1 Rare Trinket, x2 Rare Weapons.  -  6,755

Total Col Spent:  12,235

@Dagger

Nodding his head towards his kind compatriot who had walked into his shop a few times he gets to identifying the gear as he picks up the sword in question as he runs his fingers along the different blades. Sharp. Could cut through air or enemy. Could be damage? investigating closer he finds that it is more lighter rather then something of a heavier quality. Accuracy it is for both of these blades. Gazing towards the other blade he notices some little design aspects towards it and nods recognizing this by sight now as the burn enhancement. Uniques. something he is glad to have back under his name. Gazing towards the trinket he nods able to sense the pure wealth power of it. Then along with the defensive food properties and the healing of the other he nods. Not a bad lot honestly. He says calmly towards the man in front of him.

#120676 LD;16 accuracy
#120677 BD:10 CD:10+1=11 LD:12  Burn

#120678 LD:15  accuracy
#120679 LD:14  accuracy

#120680 LD:12 prosperity
#120681 LD:12 prosperity

#120682 LD:7 mitigation

#120683 LD:17 Hp recovery

@Itzal@Alec

itzal's

Spoiler

Name: Snack of the comforting
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 5
ID: #120683
Roll: LD:17
Item Type:Snack
Tier: 3
Quality: rare
Enhancements: HP recovery
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users health through the power of comfort food to make the wounds heal.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the armadillo
ID: #120682
Roll: LD:7
Enhancements: mitigation
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users body to be more durable like that of the hard shell of a armadillo.
Post Link:

Name: Nītipati
Your Profession:  Merchant
ID: #120676 #120677
Roll: LD:16,  BD:10 CD:10 LD:12
Item Type: 2HAS
Quality:  Demonic
Enhancements: Accuracy, Burn
Description:  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366739748137467904/607257228000362527/Nitipati.png
Post Link:

Alec's

Spoiler

Name: Snack of the bear
ID: #119469
Roll: LD:9
Enhancements: damage
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users strength to that of bear like levels.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the eagle
ID: #119468
Roll: LD:12
Enhancements: accuracy
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users eyesight to be more precise like that of the eagle.
Post Link:

Edited by Dagger

"Dagger!" Bahr exclaimed as he rushed frantically into the shop, various items and knick-knacks piled up in his arms. "Check it out!" He approached the counter and dumped all of the items onto it, placing his hands on his hips and looking triumphantly into the merchant's eyes. "This is my latest haul. Pretty good, huh?"

He counted out the items and looked at the shop's price sheet, his gleeful expression become a bit more of a grimace as he mentally tallied up what he was going to need to spend on the identification. "It's a good thing I got a lot of col from that haul, too..." he grumbled as he retrieved the col from his inventory and placed it on the counter alongside the items. "It'll be worth it. I have a good feeling about these."

- 7565 col sent to Dagger

Spoiler

ID: 120624
Tier: 1
Type: Katana
Quality: Perfect
- 740 col

ID: 120639
Tier: 2
Type: Light Armor
- 1400 col

ID: 120639
Type: Trinket
- 1400 col

ID: 120662
Type: Consumable
- 850 col

ID: 120666
- 850 col

ID: 120665
Quality: Rare
- 900 col

ID: 120629
- 475 col

ID: 120629
- 475 col

ID: 120665
- 475 col

- 7565 col total

Looking towards his red coated companion he just ndos his head towards him with a tip of his hat and a smile upon his face as he then gets set to identifying the gear that gets set before him as he quickly gets to work with very little time to spare. Going through the gear he whistles right away at the impressive luck as he finally gets a unique on a weapon and one that he has never seen before at that as he goes over the weapon and nods and writes down for future reference what this is. Then going through the rest of the gear he smiles at the collective that he gets. not a bad haul mister Bahr.

items for @Bahr

Spoiler

Name: Najarala
ID: #120798 #120799 #120800
Roll: LD:7  LD:20  BD:10 CD:9+1=10 LD:3
Item Type: Katana
Tier: 2
Quality:  perfect
Enhancements: Keen, damage, paralytic venom (offensive)
Description:  This keen blade is coated with a powerful Paralytic agent that can stop even the most powerful foes dead in their tracks. The hilt is formed in the shape of a snake.
Post Link:

Name: Luck armor
ID: #120800 #120801 #120802
Roll: LD:1 LD;16  LD:6
Item Type: Light armor
Enhancements: regen, loot dice, savvy
Description:  armor so lucky that to give it a description would offend it's luckiness. The last guy who wore this died in a dungeon trying to open a mimic..wait a minute.
Post Link:

Name: Savvy light armor
ID: #120803 #120804
Roll: LD:1 LD;16  LD:6
Item Type: Light armor
Quality:  rare
Enhancements: evasion, savvy
Description:  Armor made from that of the boar.
Post Link:

Name: Amulet of Ploutos
ID: #120805 #120806
Roll: LD:2 LD;16  LD:13
Item Type: trinket
Enhancements: Keen, prosperity, evasion
Description:  A amulet that was made to be in the replica of Ploutos. A cornucopia is the image that is on the trinket.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the tortoise
ID: #120809
Roll: LD:9
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: overhealth (has 3 slots)
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users endurance to that of tortoise like levels.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the eagle
ID: #120810
Roll: LD:11
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: accuracy (has 2 slots)
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users eyesight to be more precise like that of the eagle.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the Rabbit
ID: #120811
Roll: LD:4
Enhancements: prosperity (has 2 slots)
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users luck as if they had their own little rabbit's foot.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the bear
ID: #120812
Enhancements: damage (has 2 slots)
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users to bear like strength.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the snake
ID: #120813
Enhancements: antidote (has 2 slots)
Description: When eating this tasty snack that allows the user to overcome a condition as if they trained to resist snake venom for months by injecting micro amounts. Or to avoid being caught on fire by setting themselves on fire...wait this analogy is failing.

rolls

Spoiler

#120798 LD:7 Keen
#120800 LD:20 Damage
#120799 BD:10 CD:9+1=10 LD:3  Paralytic venom offensive

#120801 LD:1 Regen
#120802 LD:16   Loot dice
#120803 LD:6  Savvy

#120804 LD:8 Savvy
#120805 LD:11 Evasion

#120806 LD:2 Keen
#120807 LD:16 Evasion
#120808 LD:13 prosperity

#120809 LD:20 (perfect) overhealth

#120810 LD:11 (perfect) accuracy

#120811 LD:7  damage

#120812 LD:2 antidote

#120813 LD:4 prosperity

Edited by Dagger

Oscar entered the shop and perused the stock for a bit. There were a couple items he was looking for. Luckily, both were in stock here. The first item was a Custom Ambition Tool. He needed all the help he could get with crafting. This tool would definitely speed things up for him. The second item was a spyglass. He intended to start looking for a familiar soon and this was the perfect item to help him with it. The total cost for both of the items was 1680 Col. It was about half of what he had but it was very much worth it. Oscar paid for his items and left, whistling a tune as he walked.

Buying
Custom Ambition Tool - 840 Col
Spyglass - 840 Col
Total Cost: 1680 Col

Kirbs casually entered the shop. She was pretty damn bored so she decided to get stuff identified from way back when. Seriously, she got this thing from when she was still hanging out with Mortambo! She gave a small wave to Dagger and smiled briefly. "Hey. I'm just going to need some stuff to be identified," she said, placing the weapon on his counter with a small smile. "Just hit me up with a message if you need me, see you later," she said without much of a second thought as she left the shop. At least one productive thing was going to be done today.

@Dagger

Spoiler

ID: [111053B] 

Type: Rapier

Quality: Perfect

-740 Col

Setting himself down he nods towards the girl that entered his shop having down his littler introduction as he then gets to the identifying as he quickly scans the weapon and finds that it is a rather basic model of something that he had identified a few times in his shop from the rather poor luck that he manages to get upon occasion. Seems like it's just double keen, and one accuracy on this rapier. Hopefully they love to hit things and never stop hitting them otherwise this will make for a rather bad gift at the end of the day. He says softly ot himself as he sets down the rapier.

#120924 LD:5 Keen
#120926 LD:2  Keen
#120927 LD:19  Accuracy

Edited by Dagger

Cloak's Corner seemed like the place to be for your general merchandise needs. He'd already had great success with the Custom Ambition Tool and the Spyglass he'd bought a few days prior. Gob-Gob was walking, grunting proof of that. But Oscar had other needs today. He wanted to see how the Potions of Immolation worked in combat. He probably wouldn't get the most value out of them, but he had a plan in place for that. His damage was still rather low, so anything helped at this point. He purchased two Potions of Immolation from the shop. The total came out to 660 Col. Quite a bargain for something that could potentially generate almost as much dps as his weapon. He'd have to get a second set of Armor for use with the potions, but he'd heard of a good blacksmith that might be able to help him out with that. Oscar paid 700 instead of the listed 660 for the items. Cloak's Corner had been a great help to him and he wanted to see the place thrive.

2 Potions of Immolation Purchased
700 Col Paid

Yesterday was quite the hunt, Macradon had come home with so much Col, so many Materials, and so much Loot, but all the loot was unidentified, so there was only one way of getting that clear, a Merchant. There really was no Merchant that could help him at the moment. Shield had gone MIA, and the other Merchant … well that was not someone he would want to meet up with ever again, but it was inevitable that he would one day meet that person again. Macradon had walked around town for a bit until he just asked a random person for a Merchant, which made him travel all the way up to the 21st floor where a Merchant was to be found. Walking into the shop, Macradon would wave “Hello, I was told a Merchant was located here. I’ve got quite a lot to be identified.” Macradon said and would show all the items that needed to be identified. “There’s this Demonic Item that you don’t have any prices for, so I’m not sure what to pay you for that, but for everything else, this should be the total.” Macradon said and handed over the pouch with 18k Col. 

Consumables to be Identified 

Spoiler

ID: 113257
Type:  Potion
Quality: Uncommon

ID: 117382 A
Tier: 3

ID: 118340

ID: 113235 A
Type:  Meal

ID: 113240 A
Type:  Meal

ID: LD112363B,CD112365B N*

ID: LD112363C,CD112365C N*

ID: 113617 A

ID: 113617 B

*Neo said that I should have both the LD and the CD that was approved for the item because I rolled separately and it was approved.

Equipment  to be Identified

Spoiler

ID: LD112376,CD112378 N*
Type:  Trinket

ID: LD112381,CD112382 N*

ID: 113233
Type:  Shield

ID: 113613

ID: 113614

ID: 113235 B
Type:  One-Handed Battle Axe

ID: 113240 B
Type:  One-Handed Battle Axe

ID: 119920

ID: 117382 B
Type:  Dagger

ID: 118338

ID: LD112357A,CD112358A N*
Type:  Light Armor

ID: LD112357B,CD112358B N*

ID: LD112363A,CD112365A N*
Type:  Heavy Armor

ID: 113617 C
Type:  Light Armor

ID: 113618

ID: 117046B

ID: 117046A
Type:  Dagger

ID: N/A (Event Drop)
Quality: Demonic

*Neo said that I should have both the LD and the CD that was approved for the item because I rolled separately and it was approved.

In total

1 T1 Uncommon Consumable ....... 90 Col
2 T3 Uncommon Consumable ..... 1120 Col
2 T1 Rare Consumable .......... 380 Col
4 T1 Perfect Consumable ...... 1480 Col

7 T1 Rare Equipment .......... 2450 Col
1 T2 Rare Equipment ........... 900 Col
2 T3 Rare Equipment .......... 3310 Col
5 T1 Perfect Equipment ....... 3700 Col
2 T3 Perfect Equipment ....... 4750 Col
1 T2 Demonic Equipment ....... ???? Col

Total ................ 18180 + ???? Col

18180 Sent to Dagger

"Howdy, Dagger," Bahr's deep voice invaded Dagger's shop before he himself did, once again carrying an abundant bundle of various knick-knacks and weapons. He placed them on the counter in front of the dapper associate, placing his hands on his hips and beaming proudly at the merchant. "Got another haul - this one is a bit bigger than the last one. I'm sure you're a busy guy, so don't worry about rushing it. Just shoot me a PM once they;re ready to be picked up."

He double checked Dagger's price sheet before counting each of the items he had brought and their types, mentally tallying the col total in his head before opening a col transfer menu. He typed in an amount of 9175 col and sent it over to the well-dressed gentleman. After he did this, he scooped up his identified merchandise from his last visit and stashed it all away in his inventory. "Now if you don't mind, I've got a date with some mobs. I'm sure by the time these are available, I'll have more ready for you. Thanks in advance!" With that, he briskly turned and exited the store, heading off to the twelfth floor.

-9175 col sent to Dagger

Spoiler

ID: 120420B
Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
-1400 col

ID: 120420A
-1400 col

ID: 120713A
-1400 col

ID: 120421B
-900 col

ID: 120497A
-900 col

ID: 120533B
-900 col

ID: 120495
-900 col

ID: 120532
-900 col

ID: 120497B
-475 col

-9175 col total sent to Dagger

Edited by Bahr

Sitting down he picks up the one of the numerous orders he had been given and gets going on having it all done and completed for what he intends to get done with it all as he quickly moves through each item noting down any new sights within the enchantments that he had not seen before so he can make note of it for the future. Be they weapon or armor sword or shield he quickly makes his way through them ad gazing at each one of them and just nodding his head not finding anything spectaculor in this batch as he sighs softly at his rather bad luck this time around. Seems my luck got spent early. Well there was the freeze, but not many people i think would want that enchantment. he says softly to himself.

Spoiler

#121327  LD:5
#121328 LD:4
#121329 LD:4

#121330 LD:4
#121331 LD:5
#121332 LD:2

#121333 BD:10 CD:8+1=9  LD:10  (T3 dagger)  Freeze
#121334 LD:11  Bleed

#121335 LD:4 rec
#121336 LD;6  rec
#121337 LD:2  regen
#121338 LD:16  thorns

#121339 LD:20  Evasion  (T2)
#121340 BD:10 CD:12 LD:4  Fireproof

#121341 LD:16
#121342 LD:19

(4 out of 5 perfect T1 going now)

#121343 LD:2
#121344 LD:15
#121345 LD:8

#121346 LD:6
#121347 LD:9
#121348 LD:7

#121349 LD:17
#121350 LD:20
#121351 LD:13

#121352 LD:13
#121353 LD:2
#121354 LD:11

(only heavy armor left for tomorrow)

Edited by Dagger

Alec walked into the Merchant Shop of the luckiest man in Aincrad and laid a pile of items down on the counter with a large smile. "Well hello Dagger. How are you doing this fine day? Better I'd assume because you're about to get a fistful of Col. Now if I can make a special request I'd really love to snag a few more uniques from you if it's not too much trouble." The large man offered with a wide grin to his friend and adventuring companion. "When are we going on our next outing? I'm ready whenever you are just let me know which quest has snagged your interest and I'll grab my armor and shield and we'll knock it out no problem." The large man said with another wide grin. He liked the man and his sometimes dry sense of humor. 

Spoiler

ID: 120603a

ID: 121020a

ID: 120704

ID: 120712

ID: 120843

ID: 121178

ID: 120538
Type: Armor/Shield

ID: 120603b
Type: Weapon

ID: 121020b
Type: Weapon

ID: 121196a

ID: 121196b

ID: 120713b

ID: 121196c

ID: 120496

11,460 Col

Edited by Alec

Sitting down he picks up the one of the numerous orders he had been given and gets going on having it all done and completed for what he intends to get done with it all as he quickly moves through each item noting down any new sights within the enchantments that he had not seen before so he can make note of it for the future. Be they weapon or armor sword or shield he quickly makes his way through them ad gazing at each one of them and just nodding his head not finding anything spectacular in this batch as he sighs softly at his rather bad luck this time around.

Spoiler

HA perfect T1
#121523: LD:13
#121524 LD:9
#121525 LD:14

4 T1 rare trinkets
#121526 LD:12
#121527 LD:5

#121528 LD:16
#121529 LD:3

#121530 LD:15
#121531 LD:20

#121532 LD:2
#121533 LD:4

2 1 handed battle axe rare
#121534 LD:12
#121535 LD:19

#121536 LD:20
#121537 LD:12

1 rare shield
#121538 LD:15
#121539 LD:4

T1 perfect potions
#121540 LD:19

#121541 LD:16

Edited by Dagger

Sitting down he picks up the one of the numerous orders he had been given and gets going on having it all done and completed for what he intends to get done with it all as he quickly moves through each item noting down any new sights within the enchantments that he had not seen before so he can make note of it for the future. Be they weapon or armor sword or shield he quickly makes his way through them ad gazing at each one of them and just nodding his head not finding anything spectacular in this batch as he sighs softly at his rather bad luck this time around.

Rolls for the day. did 3 of bahr's order. After bahr is alec.

Spoiler

#121666 LD:13

#121667 LD:13

now rares

#121668 LD:16

#121669 LD:9

now uncommons

#121670 LD:20  protein

#121671 LD:14 accuracy

#121672 LD:2 antidote

Now Bahr's order

2HS 
#121674 LD:12
#121677 LD:15
#121678 LD:15

LA
#121681 LD:12
#121682 LD:20
#121683 LD:11

Trinket
#121685 LD:9
#121686 LD:14
#121687 LD:3

Edited by Dagger

Sitting down he picks up the one of the numerous orders he had been given and gets going on having it all done and completed for what he intends to get done with it all as he quickly moves through each item noting down any new sights within the enchantments that he had not seen before so he can make note of it for the future. Be they weapon or armor sword or shield he quickly makes his way through them ad gazing at each one of them and just nodding his head not finding anything spectaculor in this batch as he sighs softly at his rather bad luck this time around.

Spoiler

2 Rare light armor
#121949 LD;14
#121950 BD:10 CD:12 LD:20

#121951 LD:2
#121592 LD:9

2 HSS
#21593 LD:10
#121954 LD:11

#12955 LD:4
#121956 LD:1

#121957 LD:6