Real Life Picture Thread

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait to see!

Here is the small 'edit' of me, and my Best Friend forever, Hasai!

However, I suck at online img editing, and will be going through a class for it, when I go to college! (Hopefully GCU: Grand Canyon University)

AND.... Here it is~

Suck at editing, not to pretty, I feel totally ugly compared to my Bestie Hasai ;3 got her permission to post this, she will be posting a pic of herself soon!

Cp7UOvq.jpg

Yay! I will do! If you cannot tell, I am the one on the left! Will send the emblem now! :) I might actually add the guild I will be joining to! Hasai does not draw online one bit, while I try, she says she will never do it, might try and make guild emblem for her now! she is currently working on getting 2 more ppl to start guild!

^.^ Hasai should be posting her irl pic soon!

I am considerably taller than her >.<

Oh my goodness gracious.... I was told I should post a real life picture of myself here, by my best friend Cho, but then, She beat me to it! looks like you already got a picture of me! But I will post a different one! This is the most recent one on my phone or laptop... I hate taking pictures of myself, unless I am with other people... I still hate pictures, but Here you go! (Literally I have taken NO pictures by myself) Oh, and that is not my Boyfriend, that is just my friend, he asked me to a dance for my church, so now you know, how rarely I take pictures! Cho probably has dozens of ones with us two, she is always taking pictures.

Alexa%20and%20Brandon_zpshbxdkwdu.jpg

Oi- I suppose I should reveal myself. All you guys and gals look amazing (i just went through all 17 pages) Some pics didn't show but I have a good grasp of everyone I RP with. 

Well onto my pic:

meh:

10933985_794925587209838_492305125399478

excuse the super large selfie.

And another at my fathers wedding.-

11010570_952984511402978_151271877031217

Me on the left, my dad, and my brother on the right.

I like the Men in Black thing you've got going on.

Oh my goodness gracious.... I was told I should post a real life picture of myself here, by my best friend Cho, but then, She beat me to it! looks like you already got a picture of me! But I will post a different one! This is the most recent one on my phone or laptop... I hate taking pictures of myself, unless I am with other people... I still hate pictures, but Here you go! (Literally I have taken NO pictures by myself) Oh, and that is not my Boyfriend, that is just my friend, he asked me to prom, so now you know, how rarely I take pictures! Cho probably has dozens of ones with us two, she is always taking pictures.

Alexa%20and%20Brandon_zpshbxdkwdu.jpg

Hasai, you look astonishing I would def ask you to prom O3O Plus, you've got a bubbly personality that I absolutely adore~

You all look poppin'-lockin' fresh!

Is there no NORMAL people?? Jeez stop loafing around a forum and get back to your modeling careers...

Meanwhile in Nerdville, McGeekton:

fd887732-b615-487d-ae61-ff87e6aaf9b4_zps

Back when my hair was shorter.

And look at this cutey patootie!

IMAG0015_zpssijolm4c.jpgj

NOTHING I didn't expect from you (okay, maybe the snake was a surprise) but you look beautiful, and incredibly cute! Love your glasses, I couldn't rock circle rims like that if I tried.

Now I'm not a babe like Carmine, so don't raise your expectations. At all.

558ce74f57b70.png

Wearing an Imagine Dragons shirt like the obsessed fan I am. And that's natural hair right there >3>