Real Life Picture Thread

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(Probably should've done this with my main account, scarlett_, but blehh i'm lazy)[WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS HEAVY FANGIRLING] CHO, YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND ADORABLE HOLY-. *kisses your feet* CHO SENPAII YOU ARE FABULOUS. 

Ahem.. sorry about that.. You look beautiful though ;3 I'm jealous of your eyes and hair, My hair is curly 24/7 and when I brush it I turn into some sort of bear and yeah happy days. Anywaysss you are so pwettyyy ^-^

Cool? Nah this stuff is a b*tch to get even remotely neat, I wake up with like 23 million knots and it's in general frizzy and messy, your hair seems nicer than mine honestly. 

OH And Thorry is your muse in the world of the living once more?

Edited by Xion

So many good lookking people here on the site. Since everyone else is showing themself, I guess I could do too. Thou Im not looking like my character at all.

55df519b194ab_ContactPhoto-IMG_20150713_

Yes, Im not a girl. Im a swedish 23 year old guy. Feels kinda weird now when I see how much you all look like your characters.

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now for a picture with Zel. My sideburns are coming in real nice and I personally really like them!

(Just noticed the big red spot on the bridge of my nose by my eye. That is where the nose guard for my glasses are usually, as you can see they don't do much guarding.)

yLf2JSQ.png

(I try not to do close ups because of my horrible cheek acne.)