F2/PP) Getting Honey (Long Live the Queen)

This was nice.... Walking through the hill. Kind of fun. He was broken... He had to be honest with himself.... He was broken. This young girl was the only thing keeping him really motivated since her death. That, had really broken him... It was not something he really wanted to feel, though he couldn't help it. She was waiting on him to step up... Soon... Maybe. He snapped back into reality as he heard the words the soft girl next to him spoke. 

"Yep. Its kind of, well, in the middle of no where. I'm honestly thinking of building the guild hall around here... Maybe a little guild village! That might be fun to do!" He said with a smile, grinning and letting out a soft laugh. "I don't really use it because it just... Well, takes away a realistic feature I guess. I'v traveled around the world, well, a few places at least, and when I get everyone out of this game, I probably will again to find and meet everyone. If i'm using 'auto translate', when I get home i'l think i always have it. I'm treating this 'game' as a new life, a real world. So, to maintain some of that i want to keep that off. Besides, i could learn a new language from you if i'm lucky!" He said with a grin, laughing a little.

• 1 month later...

The girl raised an eyebrow at the boy. He wanted to make, a town here? Wouldn't that be hard in a world like this? She would have questioned it more, had he not talked about the auto-translate. She knew most people did, but he didn't. Stryder was one of the few people that didn't know what she was saying at all times, and something in the back of her mind said...something? She couldn't recall if such a thing was good or bad, was it just that? Moving on mentally, the girl simply gave the boy a swift smile.

"Well, i don't know how to teach" she said simply, walking alongside him "Like before, i didn't know...then i do. I don't believe i can teach it" It was reality for her, the lack of intelligence she knew she had. She couldn't even teach Stryder the one thing she was good at...A sad look caressed her face, and she glanced down towards the ground with a pained expression on her face. 

If she could, she would but...Her library remained closed, just out of her own reach...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...