Community Game Night!

Game Night Logistics  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What game should we start with? (Highest vote goes first)

• Fortnite
    • Jackbox Games
    • Rocket League
    • CaH
    • PUBG
    • Other (List Below & will add to poll)
    • Overwatch
    • Heroes of the Storm
    • Dead by Daylight
  2. 2. What is the best night for Game Night

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

Hey Aincradians!

We will be officially starting the community game night sometime soon! We will stream the game night to Twitch and anyone is free to join. Spots in the game will be on a first come, first serve basis.

The above game list is not set in stone so feel free to request games below! I would like to stick to free/cheap games so the majority of people have a chance to join in the fun.

Also, we will start with PC games and then thrown in some Xbox unless there is a high request for Xbox games. Sorry to the Sony users, there will not be any games for that system.

There will be a graphic design contest coming soon. It will be for stream graphics (Podcast/Game Night). The only reward, at this time, is a custom title that says “Stream Graphics Design Winner” or something of that sort. There may or may not be more to come.
If you are interested, please contact me.

Frequency not yet decided and will be based off of initial participation.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

I think starting up regular CAH games would be a really nice way to bring the community together. They're easy to jump in and out of, and don't require too much additional planning. We could really do them in addition to any other game, such as Fortnite.

I'd also like to recommend games like Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm. The latter is free to play, and the former has free-to-play events fairly often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/30/2018 at 7:05 AM, Shark said:

Hey Aincradians!

We will be officially starting the community game night sometime soon! We will stream the game night to Twitch and anyone is free to join. Spots in the game will be on a first come, first serve basis.

The above game list is not set in stone so feel free to request games below! I would like to stick to free/cheap games so the majority of people have a chance to join in the fun.

Also, we will start with PC games and then thrown in some Xbox unless there is a high request for Xbox games assurance décès. Sorry to the Sony users, there will not be any games for that system.

There will be a graphic design contest coming soon. It will be for stream graphics (Podcast/Game Night). The only reward, at this time, is a custom title that says “Stream Graphics Design Winner” or something of that sort. There may or may not be more to come.
If you are interested, please contact me.

Frequency not yet decided and will be based off of initial participation.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

I think we can create a section for PS users. It's just an idea.