[BR-F24] 'Sahagin Shenanigans' [Labyrinth Boss]

The air around you grows thicker, and heavier with humidity and moisture as the smell of salt hits your nose, and the sounds of waves crashing against a beach hits your ears. Exiting the labyrinth you find yourself on a beach. You find the sand difficult to work through as your boots and heavy gear weigh you down and cut into the sand. A few feet away up onto the beach, you can start to see movement. The movement you see, is of a large fish like creature. Scales decorate its body, large fins protrude from its back and elbows. It's feet are less like feet, and more so of a natural flipper or fin. It's stands tall, and lean at from what you could estimate 213cm(7ft). To its side, smaller creatures that look akin to him. Though in place of bright blues and reds, their scales and fins are green in coloration. There are three small ones total, each one carrying what is a small rod of what seems to be corral.

Looking at the surrounding area, you can see a large ship that is square in nature docked, preventing the ship from drifting into the seemingly endless ocean. And beside that, a small shack. The large creature takes out a battle axe and props it into the sand before making its way to the door. He speaks, loudly so that his voices carries. "COME OUT OLD MAN!" It screams as it kicks on the door to the shack. "Come out now! And we'll make your sacrifice quick!" The smaller creatures jump around, seemingly excited as they chant. "N'Yes! Come out quick!" They say in high pitched voices, not coming through as clear as the larger one.

@Ruby and @Hestia. You are to use your stats you had posted for the dungeon scouting thread. You have 48 hours to respond, or else other plays may get a chance to go first!

(@Zandra You are first in line to join either after the 48 hour limit, or after two full rotations of combat. The reasoning for the extra alloted time for Party A, is for the delay in release.)

Spoiler

<<Sagahin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : ???
???

Attack 2 : ???
???

Ability 1 : ???
???

Ability 2 : ???
???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
[???]
Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Attack 1 : ???
???

Ability 1 : ???
???

Ability 2 : ???
???

~Group A~
Hestia~
HP
: 1745/1745 | Energy: 158/158
DMG:16 | MIT:171 |
Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Ruby~
HP: 1200/1200 | Energy: 120/120
DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The air around you grows thicker, and heavier with humidity and moisture as the smell of salt hits your nose, and the sounds of waves crashing against a beach hits your ears. Exiting the labyrinth you

I look towards the creature with a raised eyebrow as i glance around slowly as if to make sure that i'm not crazy before seeing that we are indeed seemingly away from the main settlement at the very least, but that still leaves the fact that monsters are attacking NPCs rather randomly and mentioning some kind of sacrifice. 'Not again.' I think to myself as i move forward just nodding towards Ruby as i move towards the enemy as i equip on my heavy armor set of equipment dismissing the golden fleece i was wearing just a few moments prior as i stare at the collected fish people. HEY! If you want to fight someone face an actual warrior who would be worthy of a sacrifice you half-pint of Tuna! I yell over towards the creatures as i prepare myself for the fight that is going to occur within a few moments allowing Ruby sometime to buff up in stats if need be as i quickly use some consumables as well to prepare for whatever this fight is going to end up being. Using a immolation and field rations merchant items i nod to myself as i than raise my shield and have my sword at my side ready to strike or use howl in a instant. Well Ruby. Looks like instead of finding that labyrinth we're instead dealing with more monsters attacking innocent NPCs. Lets make up for the failure of F23. My familiar at my side the lion lets out a battle cry of a roar as it stares towards the creatures ready to pounce on them or intercept attacks to defend its owner Hestia. 'I really wish Pinball or Zandra were here so we could just bullrush past these enemies.' i think to myself as i keep my focus.

Items used:

Spoiler

T3 immolation potion
T3 field rations
T2 rare mit potion

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 1745/1745    Energy: 158/158 DMG:16   MIT:171  Thorns: 84  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)         Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

BR Inventory

Spoiler

TP crystal
Nature's blessing (3 charges heals 45 HP)
Performer healing crystal (120 HP) [requires post acton]

Ruby had looked over to the creature that had appeared before the two, Ruby had felt a little nervous however she had tried and succeeded to remain confident. Ruby had looked over to Hestia which had already began to speak out to them, however... Ruby really didn't speak out as well, Hestia had really already made the point already. Ruby had nodded her head as Hestia had turned to speak to her and looked back at the Labyrinth boss that had stood before them tall. Ruby had leaned over a bit and said out to her "Uh, are you sure we can take this on? I don't know about you, but don't you think typically Field and Floor bosses were never designed to be taken on by you know... two people?" she had questioned mostly with concern about whether or not Ruby was going to make it out alive or not.

Stats:

Ruby, the Feisty Healer
Level: 60 - HP: 1200 - EN: 120
DMG: 18 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 35 - LD: 4

Skills:
R5 - First Aid [50 SP]
>> Sharpness [10 SP]
>> Purify [10 SP]
>> Field Medic [15 SP]
R5 - Heavy Armor [50 SP]
R4 - Searching [35 SP]
NR - Picking [15 SP]
>> Dismantling [10 SP]

Extra Skills:
R5 - Martial Arts [50 SP]
>> Ferocity [15 SP]
NA - Survival [0 SP]

Equipment:
Omega [T3 Gauntlets - Perfect] - Enhancements: Damage / Damage / Damage
Focus Bangle [T1 Trinket - Perfect] - Enhancements: Accuracy / Accuracy / Accuracy
Delta [T1 Light Armor - Perfect] - Enhancements: Evasion / Evasion / Evasion
Beta [T1 Heavy Armor - Vanity] - Enhancements: N/A

Battle Ready:
1x Teleportation Crystal

The creature turned its head slowly as it was yelled out by a voice. Who would dare try to interrupt this sacred rite? Looking down on them, it seemed to just be regular humans. Of course it was more of them, they spread across the land like bugs. "So, more of your kind do exist?And here I thought my duty was almost over with." He turned his entire body, his long arms grabbing ahold of the great axe that was embedded in the sand. He looked them down, it's round eyes sizing them up. "If you claim to be warriors, then let's see how much of a warrior's spirit you embody." And then the creature assumed a battle stance. A large smile creaked along his face. It had been a good long time since something dare challenged him. He hoped that these two would put up a good fight. "By her will, I will smite ANY and ALL who oppose! That is the duty, of the chieftain!" He yelled out. The smaller of the creatures surround him, their coral rods beginning to glow awaiting for conflict. "Well? Come, warriors!" The creature taunted again.

-combat start-

@Hestia @Ruby

Spoiler

<<Sagahin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

???

Attack 2 : ???
???

???

???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
[???]
Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Attack 1 : ???
???

???

Ability 2 : ???
???

~Group A~
Hestia~
HP
: 1745/1745 | Energy: 158/158
Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Ruby~

I look towards the creature and than back towards Ruby and offers a calm and happy smile towards the blonde haired fighter as i just nod my head in a rather calm manner. Don't worry about it Ruby this shouldn't take any real effort if it is anything like the labyrinth guard for that elven floor we were just on. Shield and i alone handled that thing so a roaming field boss or some kind of weird quest thing we stumbled on shouldn't compare to the labyrinth guardian of the last floor. I say towards her to try and keep her spirits up about our possibilities of success as i turn back towards the hoard of enemies and take note of their weaponry for the most part as my mind is quick to try and form assumptions. 'Okay so he has a axe should expect high powered AoE moves from him. The smaller people are holding...rods? they're glowing...i honestly don't even know but maybe it's like Evahira? like mini defenders?' I think to myself in a rather unsure manner as i just shake my head and quickly focus on the matter at hand as i take a step forward and gains a rather confident smirk upon my face. Well than mister chief face the might of two out of 20 warriors from the United Aincrad Liberation Force! I say with a grin as i slam the pommel of my blade against my shield as a loud gong like ringing goes across the area as i activate the howl ability as i stare at the enemies with a smile upon my face in a battle ready stance. As i than gesture with my shield for them to come and get me. 'Here is to hoping they don't decide to focus the NPCs like that quest on F23.' I think to myself as my hand around the shield tightens with a noticeable shake from the force being applied to the shield when gripping it until i take a calming breathe to refocus myself. My familiar Kuro lets out a accompanying roar with the gong of the shield before flying off into the air the familiar planning to tackle the first mob that gets to close to its owner to try and make it back off.

Action: Howl [-8 energy] [+2 to hate of all targets] #110495 CD:4(no energy gained)

~Group A~
[2/2/2/2] Hestia~
HP
: 1745/1745 | Energy: 150/158
Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

[0/0/0/0] @Ruby~

As the combat started Ruby had looked around at her options seeing what she could do and what would be probably the best move to make. Ruby had looked over to Hestia in which had already been getting most of their attention which had meant at least hopefully it was safe for Ruby to strike upon someone or something. However Ruby had thought it would be a smarter idea to eliminate the shaman's before the actual boss, perhaps there would be some kind of special ability to them? Ruby didn't want the off chance of something like that happening, Ruby had moved forward to the first Shaman that she had seen and slammed her fist against the Shaman's jaw dealing a critical strike... sure it did deal quite a bit of damage to it, but there is the off chance that she might of accidentally grabbed its attention... oops.

ID: 110558 - BD: 9
Sword Art Used: All Might [18+1=19*15=285-50=235]
Target: Sahagin Shaman 1

~Group A~
[2/2/2/2] Hestia~
HP
: 1745/1745 | Energy: 150/158

[0/2/0/0] Ruby~
HP: 1200/1200 | Energy: 103/120

~All players have 24 hours to reply to this thread. After 24 hours, players that had not posted will be skipped.~

@Hestia @Ruby

The chieftain Raised his axe and rushed in to meet the fighters. The smart talker had to die first. "Only two? You'll need far more than that Humans!" He shouted, as he positioned himself to target both of the players. He would show them his might. It wasn't enough to just win the fight, he wanted to crush their fighting spirit. Just as he had done to every human before who had dare faced him in combat. The one with the yellow hair dashed in between him and his attack, catching him off guard. He had not expected a human to rush in like that. He swung his axe early as he tried to catch the two at once, His axe just grazed off of the darker ones shield, and his attack wasn't even close to hitting the yellow haired one. He then watched as one of his shamans began to take a flurry of blows. They would hold, but for now the darker one held his attention as he turned to face the human more head on.

The shaman shrieked and his eyes went wide in a cartoonish way as a pale fist met contact with its face, it being throw backwards form the force. Despite the blow, the shaman stood up. It had taken much worse before, and it would taken even worse after this. It's rod glowed brightly, as it launched a large blast of seawater at the bright haired one that had held its anger. One other shaman fell in suit, just as they had trained. The third, raised it's staff on high and called for the sea winds to protect the chieftain. Swirling air surrounded the chieftain, creating a barrier around him.

The attacks from the shamen all found their marks, pushing the fighters back some distance creating space between them. The chieftain stood tall, proudly holding his axe. "Come, that's not all that you have then?" He said, wanting to play with his food some more.

Chieftain (BD Hestia and MD Ruby)
ID: 110559
BD: 3 + 1 Acc + 1 Eva = 5 (Miss)
MD: 3 - 3 = 0 (miss)
Shaman 1(BD) and 2(MD)
ID: 110560
BD: 9 (hit) [300 - 35 = 265 damage dealt to Ruby]
MD: 6 + 1 + 1 = 8 (hit) [300 - 171 = 129 damage dealt to Hestia]
Shaman 3
Uses Aero on Sagahin Chieftain

Spoiler

<<Sagahin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

???

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [0/2[
[Prioritizes over ??? | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

???

???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritises Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

???

Ability 2 : Aero [0/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sagahin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

~Group A~
[0/0/0/0] Hestia~ (-2 hate from all sources and 129 damage taken)
HP: 1616/1745 | Energy: 150/158

[0/0/0/0] Ruby~ (-2 hate from all sources
HP: 935/1200 | Energy: 103/120
DMG: 18  | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

~Group B~
Zandra~
HP: ??? | Energy: ???
DMG: | MIT: | 

I look as i see the chieftan come in with his axe and seemingly try to do a wide swing towards myself and Ruby as i raise my shield glancing the weapon off of it with a small smirk across my face only to get hit by a jet of propelled water of all thing as i get knocked back a small distance along with Ruby as i gain a confused look. Wait i am sorry what? Why did they attack Ruby that isn't how howl works! Even if you critted that shouldn't have happened. I say softly towards myself in confusion as i just let out a frustrated huff as i focus upon the situation as i glance down towards my sword as i can only contemplate trying to take down as many of those shaman as possible while keeping the chieftan on his toe as well. Ruby we can either deal with the chieftan right away or just go for the shamans i'm going to howl again to get their attention away from you hopefully. I say towards her with a smile upon my face as i turn towards the group of fish people once more before activating howl once more. Slamming the pommel of my sword against the shield. C'mon you pathetic walking cans of ungrilled fish is that really the best you got in terms of an attack? I've seen better hits from a five year old compared to you clowns..fish! I say towards them with a smirk across my face as i just hold back the worry that i feel in the back of my head about this situation of Ruby having not one shot those creatures...maybe not even half health it at all and that their is four of them. 'We need more than just the two of us for future floors maybe if it's going to be more than just a big ol' mob with offensive stats.'

Action:  Howl [-8] roll for energy [+1 natural] #110561 CD:11 (+6)

~Group A~
[2/2/2/2] Hestia~
HP: 1696/1745 | Energy: 149/158

HP: 935/1200 | Energy: 103/120

~Group B~
Zandra~

Ruby had looked over as Hestia had seemed a bit confused to why the Shaman had attacked Ruby, she had said out to her "We must of had a hate tie and it decided to attack me rather than you." then she had looked back to the battle at hand. She had looked to her HP and it wasn't really in the best condition even after one attack. Ruby had grinned but still looked to attack even though it could potientially be the worst idea she's had. Ruby had moved forward to attack the same Shaman however... she had tripped and fell as she tried to attack him. Ruby had blushed a bit in embarrassment then said out to Hestia "Maybe its possible that we need more than two people to win this battle like the giant lizard says..." she had got up from the ground and patted herself off preparing to what was to come.

ID: 110572 - BD: 1 [yikes]

~Group A~
[2/2/2/2] Hestia~
HP: 1696/1745 | Energy: 149/158

HP: 935/1200 | Energy: 102/120

~Group B~
Zandra~

The Chieftains chest rose and fell in quick succession as a hissing laugh echoed across the beach. "We haven't even started!" He yelled out. "If it's an attack you want, it's an attack you'll get!" He roared out, the wind circling him as he rushed at Hestia. With expertise, years of training, height advantage and raw power to back him, the Chieftain dropped his ax low and brought both of his hands to it's pommel. A wide swing came up from behind Hestia's shield slamming into her side. A guttural roar escaped from the Chieftain as he grabbed Hestia. The thorns on the armor proccing, but the Chieftain seemed to not care. "Bleed for me WELP!" He shouted as he tossed hestia back a few meters before giving a sharp tooth grin.

The Chieftain took a step back, and extended his arms outward to the side. A green light overtook him, and his health bar rose. As one of the Shamans had already used its ability to heal him. "This is the power she has gifted to us, human." The Chieftain explained, as two jets of water surged towards Hestia. "And with her blessings on our side, you cannot hope to fathom victory." He said, the grin returning as the shield around him dissipated. He was excited for how they would react knowing that all hope would soon be gone, no one was going to save them now.

Chieftain (BD Hestia and MD Ruby)
ID: 110576
BD: 10 (Great Strike used) [400-171=229 damage done to Hestia][84 damage dealt to Sagahin Chieftain from thorns]

Shaman(BD + MD)
ID: 110577
BD: 7 (5+1+1) (hits) [300 - 171 = 129 damage dealt to Hestia]
MD: 10 (8+1+1) (hits) [300 - 171 = 129 damage dealt to Hestia]
Shaman 3
uses Cura on Sagahin Chieftain

<<Sagahin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a BD of 9 and 400 damage on a BD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [1/2[
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

???

???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritises Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [0/1]
Heals <Sagahin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero [1/2]
Creates a barrier around <Sagahin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

~Group A~
[0/0/0/0] Hestia~ (-2 Hate from all sources)
HP: 1129/1745 | Energy: 149/158

[0/0/0/0] Ruby~ 

~Group B~
@Zandra~

Zandra followed the wounded man that seemed to feel better after she had given him the health potion. Zandra felt good that she could have saved him. Though she knew it was just one and zeros that could be re-written anytime. Suddenly a monster got in Zandras sight and the man suddenly increased in speed and charged the monster. Zandra shouted out but to late. The man made one strike before the monster cleaved him in two. Zandra knew she wouldn’t be able to solo that beast, so she moved away, was gonna go back to the settlement and report. She havent got far before she herd sound from where the guardian was.

She herd someon howl, the voice sounded familiar. She wasn’t hundred percent sure who, but it wasn’t Shield or Calrex since the voice belonged to a female. Zandra rushed as fast as she could back to where the monster had been. He wasn’t alone, three lesser mobs was there too. The one that had howled was Hestia, and with her was Ruby. ‘’Are you stupid? You think you will be able to take the guardian alone?’’ she said but they would probably not hear her because of the battle noice. She was here, but would the three of them be enough? But could she abandon them? Would she be able to live with that? Even though if she did joined she would die too. ‘’Damnit!’’ she shouted as she quickly opened her battle ready inventory. She wouldn’t have time to use any consumables, but she always had her war rally ready.

Zandra rushed forward within sight of the combatants and took a deep breath as she inhaled as much air she could. Then she moved the war rally to her lips and blew. She kept blowing for as long as she could until she had ran out of air. The horn that looked small, let out a deep, loud sound. Making the air vibrate. She was gonna shout out to Hestia and Ruby, but she couldn’t between the deep breaths.

stats:

Spoiler

DMG: 19 (1(base)+2(2-hand)+5(skill)+1(athletics)+9(familiar)+1(ferocity)

Charge: 24
Fallen: 31
Charge+fallen: 36

HP: 1,585 (1,540(lvl 73)+45(athletics)
ENG: 154 (154(lvl 77))
MIT: 98 (35(skill)+63(armor))
ACC: 3 (3(trinket))
Brn-TRN: 30 (30(armor))
BH: 79(79(skill))
Faid: 20%

Skills:

2-handed battle axe rank 5
Heavy armor rank 5
First aid rank 5
Charge rank 5
Battle Healing rank 5
Search and deatect rank 3
Familiar Figther rank 3
Quick change
Extended Mods
Howl
Consentration

Survival
Energize

Mods:

Athletics
Reveal
Ferocity(2-h axe)
Bullrush
Purify
Sharpness
Barrier
Field medic

Buffs(potions/food):

-

Buffs(house):

-1 energy cost for 3 first uses
DoT dmg reduced by 25% first time effected by one
+1 Battle ready inv slot

Equipment:

Teseleths fury-t3 2-handed axe (2 slots fallen 2 slots burn)
Handwraps of accuracy +3 acc
Inferno t3 heavy-armor (2slots flame aura-1 slot 
mitigation)

Other buffs:

Dimensional backpack +1 battle ready inv slot
Dimensional pouch +1 battle ready inv slot
Flowing illusion +4 stealth rating

Battle ready inv:

Amphibian war rally (paralyze all enemies 1 turn. 1use/thread)
Unicorn horn (+15% heal 1 player, +10% heal 2 players, +5% heal 3 players. 2 use/thread)
Mask of the dragoness +54 mit
Santas cloak- (2 slots life mend, Paralyze immune, never-freeze)

Action: Blowing amphibian war rally

Spoiler

«Amphibian War Rally»: A small horn which is shaped like an alligators head. When used it will let out a screech far greater than the horns size and Paralyses with fear the entire enemy party for one turn. It doesn’t get consumed but can only be used once per thread

Group A~
[2/2/2/2] Hestia~
HP: 1696/1745 | Energy: 149/158

~Group B~
[0/0/0/0] Zandra~
HP: 1585/1585 | Energy: 154/154
DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Edited by Zandra

Another human!? That wretched species had so many members it was like trying to exterminate roaches. The Chieftain stared at the new fight. No matter, one more human would not make the difference. But then, the sound emerged. Although it was from only a human and a tool, the Chieftain looked out into the ocean. It sounded much like her. Was it part of her? And if so how did a mere human even get a piece of her divine body? His hands shook with rage and fear. Anger that was caused by a human imitating his goddess, and fear in the back of his mind that she may have abandoned him. He shook his head, trying to clear his mind free of the thoughts that plagued it. It had been a while since they had last sacrificed a human. And if that was the case of the Whorleaters displeasure. Then he would cut the ones here up for her. He would rip, and tear, and maim, in her name. He would deal with the hornblower later but for now, his body untensed as the stun effect took hold, he would deal with the others. First come, first served.

No Actions Taken, Stunned

Spoiler

<<Sagahin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA [stunned]

Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a BD of 9 and 400 damage on a BD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [1/2[

???

???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA [stunned]

Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA [stunned]
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA [stunned]

~Group A~
[0/0/0/0] @Hestia~
HP: 1129/1745 | Energy: 149/158

[0/0/0/0] @Ruby

~Group B~
Zandra~
HP: 1585/1585 | Energy: 154/154
DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

I look towards Zandra and just give a rather sheepish grin at her appearence, questioning, and followed up by her action of choice as i just shrug my shoulders in a quizzical fashion as i look towards her. Oh! Hey Zandra welcome to the party we have room for quite a few more since we're definitely not doing this by ourselves.. I say towards Zandra as i just focus back on the chieftan and use howl once more to gain hit towards myself as i find myself slowly annoyed by this game of hate potato when it came to dealing with the enemy opposition as i sigh softly. Just...lets just kill these things Zandra and if you can focus the supports they're really annoying to deal with. I say towards her in a rather pleading sort of manner as i glance towards Ruby and than my own health bar. Ruby i can take about two more rounds before i would need healing feel free to punch the crap out of these little healy water jet dudes. I say towards her with confidence within my voice as i focus upon the creatures once more.

Action: Howl [-8 ENG] [+2 hate] [+1 natural eng] #110607 CD:10 [+6 ENG]

~Group A~
[2/2/2/2] @Hestia~
HP: 1209/1745 | Energy: 148/158

[0/0/0/0] @Ruby

~Group B~
Zandra~
DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Ruby had looked over to see Zandra entering the area joining in on the battle asking out if they had been stupid. Ruby had simply just shook her head and said out to her "We thought we could of beaten this by our loansomes, but thank god you are here Zandra, I really do doubt out abilities to actually do it." she had admitted even though Hestia had seemed a little more confident in them. Ruby had simply just nodded her head and looked to try to eliminate the Shaman's one by one and eliminating a good amount of damage from the battle. After Zandra had done her thing Ruby had moved forward and slammed her fist against the Shaman's jaw once again dealing the same attack to it, Ruby had puffed out her cheeks "Well... its some damage I guess, it sucks I am not exactly built for it." she thought to herself.

ID: 110619 - BD: 6+3=9
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 18*15=270-50=220 to Shaman 1]

~Group A~
[2/2/2/2] Hestia~
HP: 1209/1745 | Energy: 148/158

[0/0/0/0] Ruby~ 
HP: 935/1200 | Energy: 87/120

~Group B~
Zandra~

The chieftain huffed at the two warriors, the stun effect fading off of him and his allies. He redied his axe, primed for blood. "That's it?" He cried out. "What about to your courage? Your boltrious claims of power?" He pointed his axe to the other human that had arrived. "Because that human arrived you realised that you were weak, and had no chance by yourselves?" That had to be the answer. That these two had only put on bravado to save face until a third arrived. And after that, their spirits crushed themselves, how disappointing. He roared and lurched forward bringing his Axe round at the two, anger being his drive. His anger short sighted him and he swung to early, his axe bouncing off of the heavy armored shield of Hestia. "If you have no spirit to fight me, then just die!" He called out as the shield of air returned over the chieftain, shielding him from the elements that should happen. The shaman gave out a skittering laugh as the other two unleashed bolts of water at Hestia. One contacting with her shield knocking it to the side, as another slammed into her chest the force sliding her back a few meters in the soft sand.

Sahagin Chieftain
ID: 110636
BD:2(miss) MD:3 (miss)

Sahagin Shamans 1&2
ID: 110637
BD:2(miss)  MD: 9 (hit) [129 dmg to Hestia]
Sahagin Shaman 3
Aero Used

Spoiler

<<Sagahin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [0/2]

???

???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Ability 1 : Cura
[1 turn CD]

Ability 2 : Aero [0/2]

~Group A~
[0/0/0/0] Hestia~
HP: 1080/1745 | Energy: 149/158

[0/1/0/0] Ruby~ 

~Group B~
@Zandra~

~Group C~
[0|0|0|0] ???~
HP: ???/??? | Energy: ???/???
DMG: ?? | MIT: | EVA: | 

[0|0|0|0] ???~

[0|0|0|0] ???~

[0|0|0|0] ???~

Zabdra saw the paralyze effect leaving the enemies. Before though Ruby had landed a hit on one of the shamans. And Hestia had welcomed her to the party. She asked Zandra to focus the annoying supporters. Zandra gave the female tank a friendly smile. "Well, we frontliners dont care about what our commander says and just do whatever they think is best. Why should we start now?" After that she moved her focus to the enemy and her smile changed to focused concentration as she felt her focus increasing with the activation of her extra skill. Every enemy was at full health except one of the shamans. Luckily they are four so she will be able to hit everyone.
The berserk healer fasten her dragon themed mouthguard as she lowers her stance. She darts forward with help of her charge skill. Halfway to them she activates her strongest aoe. It cleaves thru the chieftain and two of the shamans, damaging them and leaving them stunned. She glanced at group A before she prpared for a second charge.

Spoiler

ID: 110639 BD: 5+3+1-1=8 Hit! 19+5=24x14=336-75=261 DMG to Chieftain +STUN!
ID: 110640 BD: 5+3+1-2=7 Hit! 19+5=24x14=336-50=286 DMG to shaman 1 +STUN!
ID: 110641 BD: 3+3+1-2=5 Miss!
ID: 110642 BD: 4+3+1-2=6 Hit!19+5=24x14=336-50=286 DMG to shaman 3 +STUN!

Energy: -14-6+1(house buff)=-18

stats

Spoiler

~Group A~
[0/0/0/0] Hestia~

[0/1/0/0] Ruby~ 

~Group B~
[1/1/0/1] ~
HP: 1585/1585 | Energy: 135/154 Concentration 0/3

~Group C~
[0|0|0|0] ???~

[0|0|0|0] ???~

[0|0|0|0] ???~

[0|0|0|0] ???~

Edited by Zandra

Disappointed with the first two, the chieftain turned over to the side, only to meet the business end of an axe. He felt the blade enter and exit as he turned his head to watch it strike two of his shamans were struck as well. The damaged one fell. A weakling. Another dodged, and preceded to cure his wounds. The wind barrier around the chieftain shattered, knocking wind bursts around as the stun effect didn't take effect. But the third one clutched his wounds, unable to move. No matter. The chieftain grinned as he prepared his own axe and swung as the black clad human. But as he swung the human raised her own axe, his blade deflecting off of it and burying itself deep into the soft sand. As he removed his axe from the ground he could see more of the filthy humans arriving. Oh good, more sacrifices for him to kill.

Sagahin Chieftain
ID: 110719
BD: 4 (3+1) [miss]

Sagahin Shaman 2
uses Cura on Sahagin Chieftain

Spoiler

<<Sagahin Chieftain>> (Stun prevented from Aero)
HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [1/2]

???

???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]

[1 turn CD]

~Group A~
[0/0/0/0] Hestia~

[0/1/0/0] Ruby~ 

~Group B~
Zandra~

~Group C~
[0|0|0|0] @Hirru~

[0|0|0|0] @Baldur~

[0|0|0|0] @Shield~

[0|0|0|0] @Beat~

Baldur, Hirru, Shield, and Beat came racing down to find the others in combat with the walking fish sticks.

"Beat, follow my lead. Hirru, help Ruby on her target. Zandra should have made it easy for us to wipe out the supporters quickly. Then we'll focus fire the boss."

As they crossed the final bridge, Baldur spared not even a single moment to crouch and activate his <<charge>> attack, turning into an orange and blue blurr of light as he flew across the last bit of land from the foot of the bridge and into the back line of the fish people where the shamen were. As Baldur activated his more power than ever <<San Ge>>, the crimson arc of light from the <<muramasa>> still equipped from the boss fight they just left, tore through one of the fish people, his attack alone taking out about half of the creatures HP, or just less. As the samurai skidded to a stop, his momentum carrying him to the edge of the island, he hefted his katana over his shoulder and smiled to the three gathered there.

"Well look at this! Seems we got here just in the nick of time. Shield, what does that make us?"

ID#110720 BD: 8+3-2=9 (hit)
San Ge: 24 (base) + 5 (Charge) = 29 x 15 (San Ge) = 435 - 50 MIT = 385 DMG DEALT to Shaman 2

Baldur Stats:

Spoiler

» Baldur, The Gaijin Samurai

• Modified HP: 1400
  • Modified EN: 116
  • Modified MIT: 109
  • Modified ACC: +3
  • Modified DMG: 24
  • Modified EVA: +3
  • Battle Heal: 56
  • Search: +0
  • Temp Buff: +2 Damage (Quest Item)
  • Temp Buff: +120 Max HP (merchant)
  • Temp Buff: +90 Max HP (Alchemist)
  • Temp Buff: +30 MIT (Alchemist)

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1190
  • Base EN: 116
  • Base MIT: 79
  • Base ACC: 3
  • Muramasa DMG: 22 (No bonus from familiar)
  • Base EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 47 HP
  • Search: +0

» Items Equipped:

• Muramasa - +12 Damage
  • Montsuki haori - 54 DMG MIT/+1 EVASION
  • Emerald Teardrop - +2 ACC/+1 EVASION
  • Dimensional Backpack

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Tiger Rage x1 | Quest Reward | +2 Damage potion [Consumed for Field Boss]
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x1 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Field Ration +2 | Merchant | +120 Max HP [Consumed for Field Boss]
  • Max T2 HP Recovery Crystal II x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +180 HP
  • Safeguard Potion x3 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard
  • DB: Medium Vitality Snack x6 | Rare Tier 2 | Grants +8 Energy
  • EWL: Max T2 Over-Health Potion x6 | Perfect Tier 2 | +90 Over-health [Consumed 1 for Field Boss]
  • EWL: Max T2 Mitigation Potionx4 | Perfect Tier 2 | +30 MIT [Consumed 1 for Field Boss]
  • EWL: Medium T2 Antidote Potion x1 | Rare T2 Item | Antidote | immune to negative status effects for 2 turns

» Skills:

• Searching | Rank 0/5 | +0 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing| 4 Rank | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (45HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • Charge | 5 ranks | +1 base damage per rank (+5 damage) once per opponent per combat
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | 5 Rank | +25 Mitigation
  • Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter|  1 Rank | +3 base damage (Does not stack with equipment)
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post
  • Extended Weight Limit | Purchased | Increases Battle Ready Inventory by 3

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  •  Katana Precision: +1 to Accuracy
  •  Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  •  Sprint & Acrobatics: +1 Evasion
  • N/A

Combat Stats

Spoiler

HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

???

???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]

[1 turn CD]

~Group A~
[0/0/0/0] Hestia~

[0/1/0/0] Ruby~ 

~Group B~
Zandra~

~Group C~
[0|0|0|0] @Hirru~

[0|0|1|0] Baldur ~
HP: 1400/1400 | Energy: 101/116
DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56 |

[0|0|0|0] @Shield~

[0|0|0|0] @Beat~

Edited by Baldur
Spoiler

[Copied from scouting thread]

Consuming:

Iron Steak - T3 Perfect Mitigation Food [Applying Kitchen Bonus]
Field Rations +2
Immolation Potion +2
Over-Health Potion - Perfect T3
Darkness Salve - Unique Consumable
Perfect Antidote Salve

Stats:

Shield - HP: 1925/1925 | EN: 158/158 | MIT: 251 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 |  THN: 99 | ENV[D]: 18/4 | EVA: -1 | DMG: 1 | LD: 9

Battle Ready Inventory:

1} Perfect Mass HP Recovery Crystal x 1
2) Teleport Crystal x 5
3) Perfect Antidote Salve x 3
4) Perfect T3 1HBA [Blood Brothers] BLD II, DMG I
5) Perfect T3 Heavy Armor [Jagged Pykrete] THN II, AFZ I
[Storage Closet] Banner of Leadership [1/3]
[Dimensional Backpack] Banner of Support [2/3]

Action: Howl [-7 EN, Housing Reduction 1/3]

Shield was close behind Baldur, charging in his wake. As the samurai came to a stop, he puffed up his chest with air, compressing it in his lungs. His heavy footsteps carried him in between his party and the monsters, stopping just short of the nearest shaman. With all the force of his lungs, he howled out the only proper response to Baldur's question. "BIG DAMN HEROES, BALDUR," he roared with his <<Howl>> skill, the force from his lungs knocking the nearest of the shamans back a few feet and wrong-footing the other. Only the chieftain seemed unfazed, but the malicious glint of the sahagin's eyes told Shield that he was not unaffected.

With Hate established and with the proper quote now echoing around the arena, Shield raised his Manticore Mask, bringing the barrier up to protect from whatever damage may come his way. The party of players before them seemed fairly fresh, though Hestia was not as far up in the green portion of her health gauge as a tank would prefer. The further of the two minions was in decent shape, and the nearer of the two as well as the boss were untouched. Despite the good-natured quote, nobody seemed to be in dire shape, though there were two healers present. Perhaps their relative health had come at great expense. It was impossible to say until someone filled them in. 

Spoiler

HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

???

???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]

[1 turn CD]

~Group A~
[0/0/0/0] Hestia~

[0/1/0/0] Ruby~ 

~Group B~
Zandra~

~Group C~
[0|0|0|0] @Hirru~

[0|0|1|0] Baldur ~
HP: 1400/1400 | Energy: 101/116

[4|4|4|4] @Shield~
HP: 1925/1925 | Energy: 151/158
DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Thorns/Burn: 99 | ENV[D]: 18 dmg for 4 turns | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first

[0|0|0|0] @Beat~

Edited by Shield

Beat's charge skill flared up, enveloping him in a bright red aura as his fellow damage dealer charged in, allowing him to keep pace, his spear glowing a pale blue as he prepared to strike the unsuspecting Shaman. As Baldur's strike hit home, Beat flanked the unfortunate minion and struck at the point most opposite of Baldur's, resulting in a loud squeal from the creature as it was crushed from both sides. From the single point of contact, numerous additional red, pixelated wounds opened up on the minion due to the multi-hit quality of the swordart. 

"Fear not citizens! Your heroes have arrived!" Beat said, grinning with pride as he watched the health bar of the creature begin to drop. He wasn't sure how much health each of them had, but they definitely needed to be dealt with before moving to the Chieftain. He withdrew his weapon and moved back towards Shield before switch his trinket out for his armor in the blink of an eye, his hand a blur due to the Quickchange skill. 

Action:

Spoiler

Dimensional Stampede + Charge vs Shaman 2

ID# 110722: BD 1 + 7 - 2 = 6 = Hit (Eat a dick, roller)

DMG: 27 * 15 = 355 damage to Shaman 2

Quickchange used after attack: 

- Noxious Pendant

+ Bulwark: T3 MIT 3 (81 MIT)

Stats:

Spoiler

Copied from scouting thread:

Stats:

[Level: 53]   [HP: 1225/1225]   [Energy: 106/106]   [Dmg: 22]   [Acc: 7]   [Eva: 0]   [Mit: 18]

Gear:

Spear of Destiny (Absolute Accuracy, Holy Damage, Bleed)(+1 Envenom (O), +1 Blight) *Swapped out via quickchange after attack*

Eagle's Splendor (+3 ACC) 

Noxious Pendant (Paralytic Immunity/ Effect: Use to imbue an equipped weapon with +1 Envenom(O) and +1 Blight. (Effect ends if trinket is removed. Post action required if used in combat. Imbued stats cannot exceed normal caps.) [ID#: 109704]) *Activated* *Not longer active after quickchange*

Bulwark [T3]: MIT 3 (81 MIT) *Swapped in via quickchange after attack* 

Ring of Strong Will: Grant +1 damage when participating in a thread with Shield

Consumables used: 

Protein Powder (+2 DMG, -30 MIT) [ID#93374] +2 DMG, -30 MIT

Sharp Attack Cheddar (+1 BD) [ID#81069] +2 ACC (+1 Kitchen Enhancement Used)

Solid Marble Cake (+30 MIT) [ID#80060] +30 MIT

Field Rations +2 (+120 HP)

Battle Ready Inventory: 

[1x] Antidote Potion [ID#79037]

[1x] Basic Teleportation Crystal

[3x] Healing Crystal [ID#: 78290] [ID#79099] [ID#79100]: T2 Rare HP Recovery Potion: Heals 80 HP

[2x] Swords Dance Crystal [ID#80342]: T2 Perfect damage potion; Grants +3 Dmg

[3x] Power Bars (+8 EP)

Bulwark [PT3]: Mitigation III

Shi's Talon [Perfect 2H Spear]: Absolute Accuracy, Paralyze, Freeze 

Combatants: 

Spoiler

HP:
[               ]
[               ]

| 75 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

???

???

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
Sahagin Shaman 1
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 2
[              ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA
Sahagin Shaman 3
[              ]

[1 turn CD]

~Group A~
[0/0/0/0] Hestia~

[0/1/0/0] Ruby~ 

~Group B~
Zandra~

~Group C~
[0|0|0|0] @Hirru~

[0|0|1|0] Baldur ~
HP: 1400/1400 | Energy: 101/116

[4|4|4|4] @Shield~
HP: 2070/2070 | Energy: 151/158
DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 103 | HBL: 48 | Thorns/Burn: 99 | ENV[D]: 18 dmg for 4 turns | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first

[0|0|1|0] @Beat~
HP: 1225/1225 | Energy: 94/106
DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0| 

Edited by Beat