[F04 Event] Christmas Extravaganza 2018

She would listen as Jonathan would explain that there was too useful of items around to not have. Before she could say anything else, he had already bought a loot crate and sent her money to buy one of the lanterns. "If you want..." Her voice would trail off. She felt guilty for letting Jonathan buy items. After he got the loot crate, she would ask the NPC for the True-Light Lantern, sending him the money for it. As she did, the item would add itself to her inventory. Turning, she would find Jonathan walking away. She quickly would make pursuit, watching as he stopped near the end of the event area. As he turned, he would send her the items and give her some information about who to take it to. "Thank you for this stuff Jonathan, but really, no more. It doesn't feel right taking away from you. If I want to get better at this game, then I need to be able to do it myself. Even if it means going out of my comfort zone" She didn't like killing, even monsters, but knew she would have to eventually do it. A pure support would not be able to protect themselves. "I'm not sure if you wanted to company, but I want to go out and meet some people" Moving away from the edge, she would return to the main of people. 

She would step up to a group of players. A silver haired girl, a purple haired girl, and a brown haired boy that she watched throw a snowball at another girl. He would turn with a devious smile on his face. She would smile, finding that these players seemed more light hearted and fun. Walking up to them, she would smile and wave. "Hey~" She would call to the players. 

@Morgenstern @Dustin @Arabelle @Jinx

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ID#  110683  LD:  1 (pfft, ain't no finding anyone with this lol)

Itzal continued to move through the darkness.  Nearby alleyways.  Behind certain npc's.  Keeping himself out of site.  In addition, he ensured to walk calmly and normally if he was blending in with the crowds, and slowly when in the shadows.  He didn't want to risk giving himself away so easily.  He was slowly circling the entire area, scanning and looking for anyone currently hiding.  Itzal knew this would be much easier with his current Loot Die increasement item.  However he had burned the Twilight Cloak.  He didn't want that piece of clothing anymore.  He was currently waiting for the trinket he ordered from Kirbs to be finished.  Because it wasn't a combat item he didn't have any urgency for it.  However, he had hoped the extra col and materials he had given her would be encouragement enough to complete the order faster than usual.  He didn't stop looking for anyone in stealth.  He had almost come full circle but hadn't done so just yet...

"Everyone goes out of their way to accommodate the person they care about. So it's nothing new, dummy," Arabelle said softly. Like a certain, idiotic, unreliable healer siscon who'd dyed his hair a stupid color of pink-- "I mean, even I do it. Sometimes. So only thing you gotta do is pay them back somehow. Dunno how. Go out of your way for them too, I guess. But you're definitely - definitely not going to achieve that by worrying about being a burden. Do you get me? If you keep thinking you're a burden to others, then you're really gonna turn into a burden! So suck it up and stop thinking about it."

What was she saying?

"...ah." Arabelle turned her head to the side, cheeks slightly flushed. Just because Jinx had reminded her of a certain idiotic healer's sister/friend/lover/whatever they were suppose to be now, she'd given that lecture out of pure instinct! She didn't even like the silver-haired tank in the first place! She stole Stryder's attention from her, was utterly useless in battle, and acted too cutesy for her own good. So it's not like Arabelle was getting closer to her! BAKA! "Don't apply too much pressure." she advised in response to Jinx's question about the snowball.

Dustin threw a snowball at some random girl she didn't know, and Arabelle had to suppress her laughter. Then she stood straight up, cupped her hands, and yelled at the snow-covered girl. This is my revenge for earlier...! "He did it! Dustin did it!" Then she stood. "Guess I have to run before an angry Dustin throws a snowball at me too. Bye-onara~!" And with that, she bolted away from the group.

[ooc: tag @Jinx @Dustin @Kirbs]

Jinx frowned at Arabelle...well, seemed a little, angrier than she honestly expected as she spoke to her about how not to be a burden. Alisea wanted to protest the girl, but instead, waited polietly for the purple-haired girl to finish her talking. So, she should aim to pay people back for what they do? Was that the right thing to do, even as she wasn't a fan of how people seemed to dance around her? She let out a low hum, maybe...surely, Arabelle knew better right? 

'She has to, she seems really on top of it all socially. Everyone seems to like her, so maybe that's how i should act more' she thought to herself as she let out a little sigh, the snow crumbling in her hand once again. She pouted, right as she heard the advice. Don't put..pressure on it? Was Arabelle talking about the snow, or herself? She wasn't sure, and the half-made snowball sat in the cat paw of her onsei as she watched Dustin...throw a snowball at someone?!

She could only watch with her eye-patched eye as Dustin tried to play innocent, only for Arabelle to call him out and...run off? It felt, weird and a little overwhelming. That's when another girl arrived, a blonde haired girl who was somewhere around her height. Jinx bit her lower lip, this was what Alisea said no? She'd have to try and talk to people.

"Hi there..." The girl said, the paw of her cat onsei 'scratching' her neck a little "Who....are you?" @Penelo

@Arabelle @Dustin @Kirbs

Kirbs reared as she felt something cold hit the side of her head. Whipping around, she scanned the surrounding groups of people. “I swear to god, whoever did that is going to get their bloody head chopped off!” She turned her head around at an unfamiliar voice. “You thought you could hide from me, Dustin?!” She huffed irritatedly, bending down to get a handful of snow. Forming into a ball, she launched it right into his face. “Frekin’ Yankee,” she muttered, crossing her arms in annoyance. 

Turning to the unfamiliarrirl, she broke out into a grin. “Thanks by the way. I would’ve gone bonkers if someone didn’t tell me who did it.” She took a side glance at Dustin and sighed. I don’t know what I’m going to do with that boy. “Name is Kirbs, pleasure to meet your acquaintance,” she held out her hand cheerfully towards he purple haired player. 

@Dustin @Arabelle

[OOC: @Jinx]

ID#  110684  LD:  10+5+2+3=20  @Macradon not detected

He had completed his circle but didn't spot anyone stealthed.  He could have just been seeing things, but without an additional item to give him further searching skills he couldn't be exactly sure.  He decided just to keep an eye out in case he had seen something.  In case the individual was skilled in the art of stealth.  Itzal was working on it of course, but he still needed more skill points.  He sighed as he returned to the place he was resting originally, folding his arms and leaning against the wall.  False alarm, for the moment.  Then he remembered that the cardinal system no longer gave a set, permanent boost for stealth anymore.  It depended on personal skills, and the places you chose to hide around.  He wondered...  He chose to not worry about it.  Velnia's tail flicked when she saw Kuro.  @Hestia's familiar.  She didn't make any other movements however, just staring at him for a brief moment before continuing to survey the area.  Itzal thought for a moment...  "Karia, go hide in the shadows.  Be my second eyes."  Velnia nodded and took flight.  Vanishing in the darkness as her silver steel scales didn't reflect light.

Shiro gets caught off guard by the man's sudden knowledge of who he was talking to. How the hell does he know who I am? I only know who he is there hearsay and a few questions for some higher ups. Though it does make this easier. "Call me Shiro. Okay, here's the thing, you've heard of symbiosis, I'll scratch your back you scratch mine?" He leans in a bit closer. "I propose this, I'll help gather information, and give it to you on anything you want. Think of me as the spy who can find anything, but I will need help mastering the art of sneaking. Can you help me with that?" He asks. This proposal was obviously not an even trade, nor would it really benefit the player who's level was likely more than 20 times higher than his own. If I can get his help, finding Misako will be easier, and I'll have someone to come to if I need help. If not, I'll have to find someone else to learn the art of stealth from. And that won't be easy. He steps back so as to not pressure the man. "I promise this'll be all I ask for. And I'll do anything you want." He says, trying to see if he can at least balance the trade a little. I'm not exactly strong, but I can get there someday. I'll make it to the frontlines and see Misako again.

@Hikoru

Mina sighed quietly when she realized that nobody was likely to come and sit with her, or talk to her for that matter. It didn't bother her that much, but it still kinda hurt a little to know that. Itzal had his reasons, and so did Shield.... and to be honest, so did she. Her eyes dulled to the point that they were little more than dark pink orbs, and a sad smile crossed her face.  Her hair fell in front of her face, and she laughed quietly. "But I'll still smile anyways, this really isn't the time to be sad, isn't it..." She clapped her hands to her face, and folded them behind her back. her hair had fallen completely over her dreary eyes, obscuring them from view entirely. she quietly stood up, and walked over to the giant tree, and looked on as it was decorated by the NPC's rushing around the field. It looked great, despite the fact that it was still mostly undecorated. she pulled her jacket tighter, and shivered.

The man would simply tell her that there were those that wished to disturb the peace, and he was there to protect it. She stifled a laugh. "Anybody trying to take on people here would just be stupid. The amount of players are far to big for any one player to take on." Her eyes would move to another player,a younger player that seemed to want to play. With little words, the girl would move on. The unnamed man would point her towards another girl. This girl seemed rather redepressed, heartbroken. The man told her that if she planned on doing anything good during the event, it would be to talk to that girl. Before giving her a chance to speak, he would leave. "He had an American accent" she would say quietly to herself. 

Moving over to the girl that the man had pointed out she would come from behind and poke her on the shoulder, just as she did the other boy. When she would turn around, she would smile and wave. "Hi, my name is Elucia? Whats someone like you doing over here all alone?" While an orange cursor rested on top of her head, her smile was inviting and sincere. 

@tricolor_mina

Mina was still looking up at the tree, and she began humming to herself. it was an old Christmas song that her friend had taught her when she first met her. It was one of her fondest memories singing that song with all of her friends. Mina felt faint confusion run through her when she saw an orange player walk over to her. Mina perked up a bit when she realized that the girl actually wanted to keep her company instead of leaving her by herself. It made her feel just a slight bit happier than before, even though her source of comfort was an orange player. she smiled sadly at the girl, her hair hiding her eyes. "I'm just on my own because my friends aren't around, its not really that big of a deal I guess..." she said softly, her smile faltering a bit. "It's nice to meet you, My name is Tricolor_mina, but you can just call me Mina. It's what almost everyone does call me. What's your name..?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

@Hidden

Once again, rejection to play from another old pal of hers. This was starting to become a trend at this point and Fae was starting to get tired of it. Walking away from Prometheus, Fae left the NPC kids alone, not wanting to start anything like a snowball fight with them. She liked them, more than the fact that they would actually play with her. It's that they were kids just like Fae. All of the actual kids had been weeded out of this game mostly, so NPCs were her go to buddies. Other than Adrian, Fae hadn't seen a single actual kid this year. Maybe that's what Fae wanted for Christmas, to see Adrian again, just a hopeful reminder that other kids still existed. Everyone already seemed to have their friend group or even just one other person to spend the festival with. "One, two, three, then Prometheus..." Fae counted the people who had turned her down to play so far, and it just made her more sad than anything. What was even the point of coming here? She already expected this result of being lonely. Maybe if someone like Hei or Pin would show up, Fae would have someone to play with, but this didn't seem to be the case. Looking over at Hidden and Mina, Fae considered for a very brief moment playing with them, but they were having a more emotional moment than anything. A few tears ran down Fae's face as she walked back over to help the child NPCs build a snowman this time. Fae made simple talk with them, just simple talk. That made the time go by painlessly and just let her enjoy the moment. Regret filled Fae, so much regret for everything she had done lately. She had everything she wanted, a fun guild, close friends, and everyone loved her. Now she had made so many enemies, almost got herself arrested and possibly killed, people like Hestia now hated her, it was all too much for Fae to think about. Shaking her head, Fae tried to forget how things were back then, not wanting to make herself suffer anymore. Wiping away her tears and putting on her usual cheerful smile, Fae giggled and continued helping the kids with their snowman. The whole time she was thinking she had rolled quite a large snowball for the body, to where two other NPC kids helped her push it. This was fine. Everything was fine. Fae needed be to happy this season, that was all, and these kids were great!

Sky was late, VERY late. He hadn't been busy or anything, just... tired. He had been up to late the previous night, not so much doing anything bad, or crying, or whatever. More so thinking, and planning. He had to start making leaps forward.... He was dwelling on her death... He didn't know what to do, but he knew today he couldn't.... Couldn't really, be that way. He had to cheer up, at least for today. He entered into the town, seeing the whole place.... beaming with color! There were so many players here! He recongised quite a few of them, though not all of them. When he first entered, he saw a rather large man standing near a stack of rewards. He had an idea, a raffle! He walked over to @Benny , smiling at him. "I'd like to enter the raffle, names Stryder, I'l be here all night. Might come check out some of this stuff you got here... Looks interesting" He said before walking off.

He started to look around, attempting to find Arabelle. He had gotten a message from her, he had only seen it when he woke up about twenty minutes ago. It took forever! But after a fair amount of time, he saw a group of players, recognising Dustin, and some... girl with Purple hair running away. He had no idea what was happening, though it looked like that might be Arabelle. ... However, he didn't recognize the other two. He threw it past him, walking up towards them, and when he got a bit closer he recognised the one in the onsie, Alisea! He couldn't help but blush, immediately pulling his hoodie over his head to cause shade to hide it a little. SHe was so cute! He had no idea she had been planning to wear something like this....

Your so much braver then when i met you on the first day of this game... I'm proud of ya 

After a minute to let hte blush die down, he snuck up behind Alisea, walking up to them once he had positioned himself, and waved to the group.

"Hey Dusty! Nice to see you here!" He said to those two, before putting a hand on Alisea's head, rubbing it a little before pulling the onsie hood down. "And i think i caught me a cat" He says, giving Jinx a warm smile, and unlike most of the times he smiled, it was beaming with joy and sincerity. Keeping his hand on Jinx's head, he looked over at the other person he didn't know. He had never met them before... 

"Hello, My names Stryder, its nice to meet you!" He says to Penelo.

@Arabelle @Jinx @Dustin @Penelo

He rests at his shop with a small sigh of his voice as he would hear word of some kind of once in a lifetime type of event happening upon the fourth floor that would possibly need his attention do to the nature of the event. 'Supposedly some kind of reward possibly. Would be worth it to stick around and just observe the surroundings.' He thinks to himself as he would take out a teleport crystal and make his way towards the fourth floor with a idle thought in the back of his mind as he would do so. 'I wonder if the twins are even their celebrating this season, or if they are too busy doing other such things.'

As he would arrive upon the floor he would make his way through the crowds of people weaving in and out of the groups the man wearing his outfit that he wears everywhere when he goes to places. The green cloak with a white dress shirt underneath and long black pants. The cloak having a small metal pin attaching the two ends to meet at the middle with the pin being that of a dagger passing through a similarly colored black cloak. Lastly the man wearing a nice top hat that he tips to lower it ever so slightly to block out the sun from his eyes. As he makes his way through the crowds he would eventually find himself face to face with the person in question who made the trinket that is the pin of his cloak. Well. Nice to meet you again Artisan i hope you remember at least my name. The man known as Dagger says in a polite tone of voice towards the Artisan in question as he glances back into the crowd able to catch the forms of the twins within this event meaning that they are still around just seemingly busy or doing quest on their own. 'Might need to pick up on that as well.'

@Kian@Ulaan@Ennakai

Dustin smiles as Arabelle throws him under the bus and then disappears. Well that was just rude, I can't believe she did that." He tilts his head as Kirbs approaches. "Hey Kirbs, I guess tall dark and dorky over there wasn't cool enough for you." He chuckles. "I'm kidding." He says in his defense. The snowball hadn't phased the boy, especially considering he had been hit with far worse in the past three hours than a snowball. "Oh hello, New people. My name is Dustin." He gives a sincere smile that doesn't at all look out of place in reference to his age or apparel at this festival. He looks at @Penelo trying to figure out if he knows her or not. I probably haven't seen her before, but I can't be too sure. He then notices his guild leader approach, his sudden statement barely following after and actually making the boy jump a little. "What the hell?" He shouts, spinning around and recognizing the man before him as his guild leader. He's lucky I don't think poorly of him, I'd fight him right here and now if I had the ability to do so. He lets out a cocky grin at the thought of fighting @Stryder to test his strength. Probably not much I could do to be fair. He frowns, pulling out a whole pie from his inventory and taking a bite.

Jinx was, somewhat enjoying herself. Her new onsei was comfortable, and importantly, warm! It snuggled up to her like, well..a pet? She frowned, before letting out a slow breath. This many pepole around her would have freaked the girl out, but thankfully, hidden under her hood, her earmuffs kept the amount of sound reduced , well enough that she shouldn't be able to get an overload unless someone grabbed them off of her. Thankfully, no one had been rude enough to grab that, or her eyepatch. Alisea frowned, now she thought about it, barely anyone asked about why she wore them. Was that good...or bad? 

Her thoughts were interrupted however, when something touched her head and pulled the hood of her Onsei down! Her silver-hair escaped down the girls back as a wave of cold brushed over her face, much to her dismay! In her panic of a reaction, the dropped the snowball she'd been attempting to make and grabbed at the hood, pulling it back up over her face! She glared at the person who'd done it!...Oh wait, t-that's...Stryder.

"It's warm..." The girl said simply, but she coudn't not feel happy seeing the boy smile. For a few days, he'd seemed so sad...Seeing him being social, he seemed really happy. That's when a thought crossed her mind again "O-oh..c-can i escape for a minute? There is a raffle i...i was supposed to enter, but Arabelle was being nice and came to chat with me so i forgot..." She didn't want to just walk off, but she also really wanted to enter the raffle. 

@Arabelle @Stryder @Penelo @Dustin

Fae finished helping the kids with putting the head on the snowman, slightly proud of finishing it. She was about to start decorating the snowman's face with the kids to give it a more festive look, but then she spotted someone she really wanted to see, @Stryder. Running up to him faster than anyone else she had run up to anyone else at this festival, Fae immediately climbed up Stryder's back, sitting down on his shoulders like she usually did when they met. "Hi mister Stryder! Fae is super duper happy to see you again! You missed Fae didn't you? Well Merry Christmas, Fae is a reindeer this year!" Fae greeted, beaming with joy as she ruffled his hair a little and looked down at the other players with him. "Ooh! Are you guys part of Stryder's guild? Fae is Fae, and Fae used to be part of it!" Fae said, introducing herself to the 4 of them, none of whom she recognized.

@Dustin @Jinx @Arabelle @Penelo

He seemed to have startled dustin. It was kind of funny, seeing him leap around and angrly about to respond before noticing it was just him. He couldn't help but wonder why dustin was so jumpy... But with what happened with Pin.... He wasn't taht, stunned about it. He simply shrugged as he took out something from his inventory and took a bite. Then he noticed Jinx drop the snowball she had in her hands, and he hadn't noticed it, silently thanking that she didn't simply turn and slug it into his face, pulling her onsie back over her head with a little anger in her, something he hadn't really been expecting, then she realized it was him, and she seemed... Happy about it. She said it was warm, so he simply let her put it back on,taking his hand off her head and then putting it back on, patting her a little like a cat. Then she mentioned the raffle, he had just joined himself, she mentioned belle being nice to her also.

Huh... wonder if Arabelle was actually being nice or not, she seemed to be a little jealous during the raid...

"Sure thing, i'm happy to take you towar-" He was cut off as a familiar... yet also just as weird, feeling came onto him. Specifically, on his shoulders. He looked up, seeing... FAE? He was more than a little stunned that she was here, though something that stunned him more was that she had a green cursor. He had been told she had attacked Embers... But... THe cursor was green? He reminded himself to ask about it later, but right now, he had to deal with her. She immediately started talking, saying hello and how happy she was to see him again. Then saying he missed her? It was true, he honestly did. She was quite an interesting one to be around, and he felt kind of... protective of her, even now. She then looked at the others in the group, introducing herself. From what he could tell, she was her normal self..

Best not to bring up anything here...

"Hey Fae! I haven't seen you in ages! Of course i missed ya!" He said to her before jumping up and down slightly, letting her bounce around on his shoulders for a bit. "Fae here was part of the original group that i formed to make the guardians. I think the only remaining members from the start are me and Hei, everyone else kind of drifted of" He said to them with a smile, before looking back at Jinx. "I'm happy to take the cute cat over towards Benny, the guy who you can sign up for the raffle at, if she wants" 

@Fae @Jinx

"Weren't you crying over that internet idol once? It was maybe three days after the first Christmas we spent here and you were in your room whining about missing Magi☆Mari's Christmas special--"

"I'm over that phase, don't you dare bring it up!" A red-faced Roman looked away from the girl at his arm with a rare, mischievous smile that resembled Arabelle's maybe a bit too closely, and his bright green gaze quickly scanned his immediate surroundings. Nothing particularly out of place, though his attention did linger on a blond-haired man staring calmly up at what seemed like nothing. He slowed his pace and glanced up at the top of the roof. Rolling... rolling... fail. The unlucky scout saw nothing, and neither did Mishiro. "Ughhh. Sh*t. Now I'm starting to imagine orange cursors everywhere. Oh hey, isn't that Jinx?"

"Her outfit is a bit unusual, but it looks like her." Mishiro squinted at the silver-haired girl wearing a... cat onesie? surrounded by people she could only assume were her friends. She knew Jinx. They weren't very close but Mishiro and Roman saved her from a group of orange players once. It had been a while since that day, and she thought it would be nice to say 'hi.' ...If only she wasn't busy. She glanced at the players that consisted of the shielder's little friend group (guild?) and immediately recognized two of them. The boy in the blue hood. The brown-haired swordsman. From her first encounter with the APD. Suddenly, she was interested in meeting them. "Aniki, let's go say hi."

"Huh? But aren't we looking for..."

"Arabelle has purple hair and is the loudest person I've ever met. She stands out a lot, so most likely, they would have spotted her already. Besides, I don't think she's alone right now. With her personality, she's probably surrounded by a bunch of friends." Mishiro moved forward, tugging on Roman's hand. "I want to see how Jinx is doing. If you want, you can look for Arabelle yourself. It's fine with me."

"No, I'll stay. I want to check on her, too." He was walking behind her. She didn't see his fond smile as he let himself be pulled along. Eventually, as they approached the guild, he sped up his pace so he was walking alongside her. 

"Jinx," Mishiro called out simply. She stopped in front of the girl and her stoic expression softened into a small smile"An advanced Merry Christmas to you. How are you doing?"

Spoiler

ID: 110685 | LD: 2

[ooc: tag @Jinx @Stryder @Dustin ... and everyone else in that group. also, there's no direct interaction, but also tagging @Pinball]

Edited by Mishiro

Toshiko was already known with the event on Floor 4 and she was making her way up to leave, It seemed tho as she was not alone at all. As things were calming down at the orphanage Toshiko was making her way around getting up kids that she thought needed a bit of exploring in the world, she walked into the open garden and smiled at two kids she knew quite well, a girl with red hair and a smaller boy with brown hair. Toshiko walked up to them, "Emi-chan, Eito-kun, come here for a second, I want to take you two show where, If you could be nice to get me, Maro and Kimiko They will be coming too," Toshiko said to the two, Emi Nodded "Will do Miss, Aris-san," As she took her little brother in her hand dragging the brown hair boy with her. Toshiko stood up again only to look at her left seeing a small boy with long hair staring at her, this was Akito. She walked up to the kid and kneeled down, "Come Come, Akito-kun, You can come too it be fun," She said handing him a hand, "C...Can I be on your n...neck Miss Aris-san?" He asked quietly to her, and Hydra did not say a thing and just picked him up placing him on her neck, "Of course you can Akito, you are one of the only kids to ask," She said going back to the middle and waiting for the rest as she then got a message from Neo. She read it and was happy to see that Neo was enjoying herself to there. Then Emi and Eito came back with a blond older kid and a smaller Girl with brown hair. "Come on, follow me all if you would," Toshiko said.

It took not long before Toshiko and the kids got to floor 4 and the event Emi and Eito's eyes just started glowing with joy while Kimiko was still holding Toshiko's hand and it seemed Maro was just looking left and right. With Akito on her neck, she turned to the children, "Make sure to come to me when I ask, I don't want to lose you here, got it," She asked the group and all at the same time said they got it and started running around. Hydra herself with Okito still on her shoulders made way to @Ruby, who seemed to be talking to a few people, "Hello dear, How are you holding, Oh and Merry Christmas to you Dear, and you too as well @Hestia, Nice to see people can enjoy a thing like this," She said with a smile. Then Akito looked up at Hestia His hair a bit messed up by the wind, "M...Merry Christmas miss," Akito said slowly to her before going back and leaning on Hydra's head. Hydra looked up at Akito and Smiled, "Well As you Know, I'm Hydravion but keep it Hydra or Any other name Like Aris or Toshiko, and this guy over here is Akito," She said patting the boy on his head.

@Spencer

Emi and Eito ran up to a group of people where another child was standing and talking, They seemed happy so Emi took her little brother by his arm up to the group standing Next to @Fae. "Hello there, I'm Emi and this is my brother Eito, What are you all talking about, You seemed to be having quite a bit of fun," Emi asked the group as she was standing there. "I'm Eito, Hi nice to meet you all," The boy said as well with a smile to the people here before turning to Fae and smiling, "Wanna play tag?" Eito asked her. Emi was more into finding out what they were to either other, "Mister, can I ask are you all in a guild, And what kind of guild, if I may ask because Miss Aris-san our caretaker is in a leveling guild," Emi said with a smile tugging on to @Stryder his arm and pointing to the woman with blond hair and highlights in it that was talking to Ruby @Dustin@Jinx @Arabelle @Penelo

While all this was happening Maro was being followed by Kimiko to a few other people, Maro spoke up to a guy and girl clearly in love, "Hello there, I'm Maro and this is my companion Kimiko, By any chance, are you Neo and Haz? Because if so I would like to talk to you about something?" Maro asked @Hazado  And @Neopolitan Before Kimiko took a few steps up to Neo, "Lovely hair you got there miss, Miss Aris-san told a lot about you and Haz, how you two are love birds and all," She said with a smile of joy clearly loving the look of people in love, "Yea Yea Kimiko, I know you like seeing this but I want to know, Why,?" Maro asked the two but it seemed as he did this he got a kick from Kimiko, "Don't be rude Maro, Aris-san told us Miss Neo-sama does not speak," Kimiko said to Maro as Maro's face became red, and bowed to Neo, "Sorry Miss, I forgot!" He said quite before standing up again with a smile now on his face.

Childeren Look Like

Spoiler

Nikkari.Aoe.full.2182285.jpgAkito

Gabby.pngEmi

18d34701cd398b2d100caf77d74e0a0c.jpgEito

83aea99dd9314b3ed52dd01aa48a9d8f.jpgKimiko

9a34beef73a65b0eb5a68c00becb9c3e--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpgMaro

Hazado kissed @Neopolitan Back and smiled, "Neo why the hell are we doing this so much, How about a snack or two? there are quite a few tents selling snacks here and there," Haz said to Neo with a smile as Neo changed into something more festive for this time, Sure it was quite nice to be with Neo but it was also something he still had to work on for sure. He took her hand and walked over to a tent buying some snacks for the two giving Neo a Caramel Apple on a stick, "Here you go Neo, Why don't you take this, they are quite nice looking for sure," He said with a warm smile that could melt the snow for sure.

While taking bites from the apple two kids walked up one clearly older than the other with blond hair boy and a brown hair girl, The Blond introduced themselves to Neo and Haz as Maro and Kimiko and was asking if he could ask something to them, Hazado looked at Neo if they wanted to and just nodded, " Well sure go ahead why not ask your question then," Haz said with a smile as the Smaller girl spoke to Neo commenting on her hair and how nice it is, "It is, Isn't it. Neo is one of a kind for sure. So you are one of Hydravion's kids, Nice to meet you but know she can make stories sound cooler," He said with a smile. Before the blond Kid spoke again only to get kicked by the other and apologizing to Neo because He wanted an answer, why the choice to get married in this game. Haz laughed a bit and smiled "Well, I can answer that If you want, It is very simple for me at least, Most things we see are real, well feel real and every none NPC is real as well so why should their emotions not be real as well, Neo is a lovely person, I like her because she is so nice and beautiful for sure and My feelings for her just make it clear, I am planning to get out of here and find Neo in the real world once that is done we can do what we want together again." he said to the kid

@Hydravion