[F04 Event] Christmas Extravaganza 2018

Fae watched as Pin was taken away by Itzal, unable to do anything about it. She herself felt a little guilty about it, but she shook her head and walked away, heading back to the heart of the festival where she met back up with @Stryder who was with Benny, climbing onto Stryder's shoulders again and patting his head. Fae had already switched back to her cheery self, trying to forget what just happened with Pin. "Fae is back mister Stryder! So, how have you been with the guild, Fae bets that you all have been going on fun adventures together!" Fae said, giggling a little. So many new faces with the guild, and yet almost none of the old ones. It was a little sad, but at the same time it meant that Fae could make more friends! If mister Stryder let them into the guild, then they must be good people! And yet again, Pin was blindfolded and dragged away. It scared her quite a bit. Would they have done that to her if she didn't run away from the guild recruitment? Who knows. Nomming on her cookie again, Fae broke off a piece and handed it to Stryder. "Have some cookie! Miss Hestia gave it to Fae." Fae said, looking down at him.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had Jinx had her mind sharpened, perhaps she'd of been aware of the situation involving Pinball, with a player being tackled from a rooftop and arrested. She'd of asked quesitons, and if she fully learnt about a police force, she would consider how useful she'd be as paperwork, when her mind wasn't dull, was actually fun. But the girl was blissfully unaware, after all, her mind was set on a single thing. The raffle! It was something childish, and yet, burnt a hole in her chest the more she thought about it, which was constantly now. The more she thought about it, the more it consumed her mentally. Thankfully, Stryder started walking with her to the raffle and she felt a bubble in her chest! Finally! 

She felt his hand on her 'paw', and smiled a little. It was selfish, certainly, but being around him was comforting so...

That's when he boys grip started to tighen, but slipping out. She looked at the boys face, and normally, she'd be able to tell something was wrong. However, with a dulled mind, there was only a single thing on it. RAFFLE. She ran up to @Benny, and stumbled a little bit in the snow before looking at him "H-hi...I was..the raffle..I wanna, be part of it" The girl was too excited, and was struggling to pick the right words to say what she was trying to say. She was jittery on her feet, bouncing a little as she glanced over her shoulder to see if Stryder had followed her.

She did spot Fae, back on Stryders back, and once again, there was a weird bite in her chest. She should have been happy... She let out a sigh, and looked away only to spot Arabelle! Alisea had a somewhat soft spot for that purple-haired girl, after all, she'd been super kind of her recently. "A-arabelle!" Jinx called out, not loudly as the girl hated yelling, but hopfully she'd be heard "W-why did you run off before..?" She asked, unsure why the girl had abandoned ship after the snowball incident. 

@Stryder @Fae @Arabelle

Sky snapped out of his daze when he suddent felt something patting his head, and on his shoudlers. Fae. His fists loosened, and he simply put the smile back on his face, looking up at the girl. She was asking about how the guild had been, and adventures, cookies. It was typical Fae.

"The guild has been good! And a few adventures. We are enjoying hunting some dragons, and trying to gather some materials to build a hall with!" He said to her, and then when the cookie was put near his face he opened up, biting into it. "Thanks Fae!, Miss Hestia has a good taste it seems!" He said to her. In truth he wasn't the biggest fan of cookies, but he would eat it willingly, to make Fae happy. He turned and walked towards Benny, seeing Jinx trying to talk to him about the rafflle. He came up behind her, and put a hand on her head, ruffling with ehr hair a little like you would to a cat's head. Though it might annoy one, he did it anyway. Then she called over to'... Arabelle? He hadn't seen her all event! He looked over, seeing her himelf. The purple hair stood out. He put a hand up, waving over to her, hopefully helping her see them within the crowd.

"Lets hope we all win something!" He says to both Fae and Alisea, smiling at them. He was genuinely happy right now... Only two things were on his mind that were dulling his mood, Pinball... and if what he had heard aout fae was true.

@Jinx @Fae @Arabelle

He wasn't paying attention to what happened next. Pinball just waited. He'd been caught. But that didn't matter. The people he used to care about were happy. That's what mattered, right? That's why he had come here. He felt small tears fall from his eyes, despite his attempts to hold them back. He was a murderer. And before that, even, he had hurt those people he tells himself he cares about. 

Since when does somebody hurt someone they love? 
Scummy people do that. People worth dirt. 

So he didn't resist, or move, or speak when the mask was pulled from his face. He stood there silently in the snow as the blindfold was pulled over his eyes. Crying softly, but there was no sound, and there was no choked sobs. Just tiny drops sliding down his face as he was slung over the man's shoulder and taken away. Taken away from everything he had once cared about. Everything he thought he had cared about. 

Either he blacked out, or the trip was over quicker than he had thought. The blindfold was yanked off his head, and he was chained to a wall. He didn't bother trying to see if he could move. 
His vision adjusted, and he saw the man who had taken him into custody standing in front of him. 
 "I will not be letting you escape, Pinball."

<<Pinball Leaves the Thread W/ Itzal>> 

Someone fell from the roof and landed near her current position with a thud. No, two someones. Arabelle spun around and caught a glimpse of one of the player's orange cursors. Oooooh! This was interesting. Her friends would love to hear about this. She quickly backed away from the two - an orange player and a... edgy-looking guy that she would've also pegged an orange player had they not possessed a green cursor at the moment - but remained near the scuffle. Long enough to recognize the orange player that was being apprehended. Pinball. She still remembered that nice, awkward guy from her profession quest. But he has an orange cursor now and was on the wanted list for killing someone. And he made Mishiro cry. Serves him right. What the heck was he expecting, being in a large event like this, anyway? Did orange cursors also take away brain cells or something? She brought up her messenger and typed out a short PM.

To: Claude

Someone already beat you to it, you incompetent scout. :P

Join the party: x-coordinate:y-coordinate

And she watched the proceedings, stone-faced. There was a small circle that had formed around the commotion and she was right at the very front, though she doubted that he would recognize her. Two players showed up. Both looking edgy as f*ck. They practically announced to the entire world that they were from the Laughing Coffin guild (or aspiring pkers?), only to be driven away by a frontline-level tank. Arabelle let out a loud, drawn-out sigh. Really, what were they thinking? Did wanting to become a PKer take away brain cells too? Maybe. People who wanted to be killers could only be called dumb. 

Pinball and the PK hunter guy left. She thought she saw him crying. Arabelle rolled her eyes. They always cried when they were apprehended. Did they really think they could still garner pity at their current state? Good thing Mishiro the Pacifist wasn't around to witness anything. That lovestruck girl would've cried too, and then Claude would feel bad and go home with her, and then Arabelle would be alone in the festival! "Really. Shiro-chan should choose a better guy to like..." 

"A-Arabelle...!" 

And Arabelle should, too. Just as the commotion had died away, she saw another absolutely scandalous sight. There was The Other Girl, in her silly animal onesie. A small kid with pink hair and a Santa outfit. Her favorite guild leader. He was patting the former's head and the latter was on his shoulders, like they were having an adventure. Her gloved hand moved to the bridge of her nose.

What was this, a harem?! 

Arabelle approached her favorite guild leader with the sweetest smile she could muster.  "Stryder..." She paused, her hair falling over her ashen eyes. Her hands moved behind her back, and suddenly, her smile wasn't so nice anymore. The Other Girl and uh, The Loli would look at her curiously. Wait, now that she thought about it... both girls looked young. Very young. "The FBI wishes you a Merry Christmas!"

[ooc: tag @Mishiro @Jinx @Fae @Stryder]

Edited by Arabelle

Fae smiled as Stryder bit into the cookie he gave her, his words showing that he enjoyed it. The guild had been going good too according to him, so Fae nodded her head, still looking down at him. "So is there still room for Fae to join back in? Fae's been kinda lonely lately without you guys. Especially the dragon hunting stuff. That was super fun!" Fae said, giggling as she thought back on it. When Arabelle showed up and said that the FBI wished Stryder a Merry Christmas, Fae couldn't help but burst out laughing, taking into account that Stryder was with three young girls. "My daddy got in trouble with those guys for playing with too many girls! It was funny! Mommy got mad at him for it so many times. It's why Fae got this game, Fae got tired of it sometimes!" Fae said, still laughing as she hung onto Stryder, making sure not to fall off in her laughter. Fae raised a hand with Stryder as he said they hoped they win something. "Fae's gonna give you what Fae wins, so let's hope one of us wins!" 

@Arabelle @Stryder @Jinx

After signing up with the raffle, the girls mind allowed her to calm down as well as absorb what was occurring around her. Arabelle, the young girl called...Jinx frowned, she actually hadn't heard the name of the other girl but she was riding the boys shoulders. She frowned as she could see something on Arabelles face that she didn't like, although she couldn't place on why. It had been a similiar face to when she'd first met Arabelle, when she'd walked into the room with her and Stryder talking. Why was that face making her nervous? 

Arabelle walked over, although, the smile sent a wave of fear through Jinx. She could smell something was wrong, but her dulled mind..s-she had no idea what! She took a step back, before frowning at Arabells comment. The...Fbi? What did that have to do with...? Alisea started to fidget with her hair, only to hear the young girl start laughing too. Did she...understand it? W-was it a joke that Arabelle made? 

"I...Arabelle..a-are you ok?" Jinx took a step forwards, even reaching for the other girls hand with her onsei paw. She had a feeling the other girl was angry, and...wanted to know why. 

@Arabelle @Fae @Stryder

To: Claude

Someone already beat you to it, you incompetent scout. :P

Join the party: x-coordinate:y-coordinate

"I'm an incompetent scout," he repeated to himself bitterly as they raced past stalls and mounds of snow. They were going fast - had been ever since Mishiro read the PM over his shoulder, but they were often impeded by large groups of players and NPC. It was almost overwhelming, even more so with the situation at hand. She didn't hope to interfere or assist in the arrest, she just wanted to have the assurance that - "I know where he was hiding. That rooftop. It even matches with Arabelle's coordinates. And we were right underneath it earlier. Damn, I knew it looked suspicious, so why didn't I...!"

"It's okay. We're in a safe zone, so I don't think he hurt anyone." They turned a corner and Mishiro firmly positioned herself in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. "You did your best. You were keeping a lookout all this time while everyone was having fun."

"Yeah, I know, but..." Roman let out a heavy sigh. He briskly walked past her and she followed, and then they were on their way again. She glanced at him, only to find him looking downcast at the ground. "Just a bit disappointed, I guess. It's fine if he was hidden somewhere hard to find. But on a rooftop on a building we passed? And even after I looked it over?" -- They turned another corner, and Mishiro picked up her pace. She didn't see that flash of guilt in his eyes, nor would she understand what it meant. Not for a long time. -- "Sorry. Shiro, how are you feeling?"

"I don't know." And she was being honest. On one hand, she knew he had to be arrested eventually. There was no stopping it, not with that orange cursor atop his head. On the other hand... on the other hand, what? It was that incomprehensible feeling that rested in her chest. That... dread. She didn't want to see one of her friends hurt. But was that...

"Figures. Don't push yourself, alright?"

When they arrived at Arabelle's coordinates, Mishiro did not bother waiting for Roman. She pushed past the steadily dispersing crowd. There were many players gathered here, not just because it was the center of the event but because of what occurred earlier. And at the middle, right at the coordinates stood... the small purple-haired girl speaking to Jinx and her guildmates with a smile. So they left already. Her shoulders slumped. Well, she wouldn't have done anything even if she were there. The case was closed, the criminal arrested, and she'd only served as a bystander.

"Miss Hestia said they only wanted him for questioning. So don't worry too much. She's the chief of the APD. You can trust her." He caught up to her and nodded in Arabelle's direction. "Come on, she's been looking for us ever since the event started."

Mishiro nodded silently and approached her friend and the little group that had formed around her. 

"Merry Christmas, Arabelle."

[ooc: tag @Arabelle]

Surprisingly, the kid was the first to understand her joke. Arabelle laughed along with her. But it was troubling. She was smol enough to be carried on her favorite guild leader's shoulders, so she couldn't be any older than 10. And that context... that context was really concerning. Arabelle stopped laughing and gave Stryder a look. Like, the I'll-be-asking-you-about-this-later-you-dumb-lolicon look. She wasn't the type to care that much for people she hardly knew - no, that was Mishiro's job - but it was very out of place. Then there was The Other Girl, asking if she was okay. "Huhhh? I mean, considering that I just found out my favorite guild leader was actually a huge lolicon..." Arabelle brought a gloved hand to her mouth and skipped a step backward with a laugh. "Hehehe! Stryder, sugar, what's your ideal age gap in a relationship? C'mon, fess up! Mine's [redacted] years older, at most!"

"Merry Christmas, Arabelle." A soft, monotonous voice from behind her greeted. She spun around to see Mishiro approaching. She was dressed in some cute winter clothing - the coat was probably borrowed from Claude again, but Arabelle'll forgive her for it - but she was noticeably downcast. That's not good. Why was she sad? It's Christmas season! Everyone's supposed to be happy at Christmas! ... Well, Arabelle already knew part of the reason why. Gosh, what a troublesome friend she had.

"Merry Christmas, Shiro-chan!" she mimicked, taking on a much brighter tone. She stepped back, gesturing to the boy in the blue hood. "Oh, by the way. Mishiro. This is Stryder, my very respectable guild leader. Say hi! And hey, Stryder! This one's my best friend and she already likes someone, so she's off-limits! My best friend is off-limits, you hear me!"

"What's this I hear about Shiro liking someone? You two aren't hiding anything from me, are you?" Arabelle leaned to the side and spotted Claude walking up from behind Mishiro. He was out of his usual combat attire and he'd even changed his hair a little bit: it was now swept to the side and loosely tied, and he was. So. Cute. And. Fluffy. She looked up at him, starry-eyed, as he approached and gave her head a little pat. "Don't listen to her. She likes exaggerating things. Also, Arabelle, we were with them earlier. Do you already know Jinx?"

Of course, she did. The Other Girl was her--

Wait.

CLAUDE AND MISHIRO KNEW JINX?! They were with Jinx and everyone else earlier?!

"Claude, you dummy! Stupid, incompetent scout! You were here already!" the little purple-haired girl seethed, ducking so that his headpat wouldn't reach her. She took a step back, pulled her scarf up, and tried to look as cross as she possibly could. What was with The Other Girl and ruining relationships? She already had Stryder! No, wait, Arabelle wouldn't let her have Stryder either. "What were you doing? Why didn't you send me a PM? You and Shiro-chan were totally going on a date, weren't you! Stupid siscon!"  She took a step back, paused for dramatic effect, then smiled as sweetly and innocently as she could. "...I was waiting for you. Let's all have fun together, okay?"

[ooc: tag @Stryder @Fae @Jinx @Mishiro]

Edited by Arabelle

Ruby had giggled and said out to @Hestia "Ah don't worry Spencer is coming close, I'll just speak out to him in the mean time." then had looked over to Spencer as he spoke out, then he had looked out to his new boyfriend @Arsenal and stated out to him "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Ruby. Maybe down the line we will meet up to do a quest or two." then looked back to Spencer "I'm glad you have found yourself a sweetie, I found one of my own, knowing her she should be around soon." then had looked back to Hestia and said "Ah I am fine Hestie, just been doing the usual. You know, important stuff." then had looked over as @Hydravion had approached her with a greeting with her children, Ruby had smiled it had been the first time she had seen her students that she had been teaching in the game, with a step forward she had planted a kiss on her girlfriends cheek as her attention had been full and whispered into her ear "Come find me when you aren't busy love, we can enjoy the event privately." she had giggled. However after this things had seemed to be a blur, a lot of things had happened and Ruby had blinked a few times to see a man get arrested. Ruby had just looked over to the people that had been around her she had stepped up to @Stryder's group to join a new conversation however she had seen some things happen, Ruby had smiled and said out to @Arabelle "Well aren't you a cutie." she had giggled.

Perfect. This was still salvageable. She had held onto a few nerves while he fell back to vague explanations of the items he had been surveying and the strategy behind picking up one versus the other, but she endured any unease with the excuse that this was just him taking a minute to ground himself. 'Note: surprises in public are a no-go.'

She grew a smile when he shifted the conversation. The way he talked about it now felt more like going shopping on Christmas Eve. The only thing she might regret this time of year was not having more people she held close enough to pick out some kind of gift for. Her smile grew wider and warmer still when he tacked on the thought just relaxing over a drink. People-watching was always a fun past-time, and what better place to get all warm and fuzzy over the interactions of total strangers than a Christmas festival. "That all sounds like a great time," She agreed, eyes wandering in the direction of some nearby booths that were set up. While the 'rare', 'specialty', and 'limited' item vendors were going to have the most attention for the rest of the night, she could spot at least a few other NPCs milling about to offer trinkets, vanity pieces, and warm food and drink. Callie had just opened her mouth to speak again when the sound of tiny 'Noot's reached her ears. "Hm?" She looked down to see a little baby penguin climbing up onto one of her boots, stretching and reaching to tug at one of the bell-tipped ends of her skirt. "Oh, you're Spencer's familiar, right?" She chuckled and followed the direction that his other little wing was pointing until she spotted the tall, sandy-blonde man amongst the crowd.

Once he had seen that he had her attention, Callie caught the movement of his hands followed by the a sly wink and the smug look on his face. She tensed up, embarrassment filling her until she spotted the man on Spencer's arm. She signed back, an alternative to shouting across the square despite how much she wanted to in the moment. "You're one to talk! Watch it, or I'll steal this cute little guy when you're not looking." She chuckled again, but little Noot had already excitedly waddled off and she let both him and his owner be. "Sorry," She turned back to Shield, tucking a loose lock of hair back behind her ear. "Looks like a friend showed up, and I guess he just wanted to tease me." She admitted, feeling a hint of refreshment in choosing the word 'friend' to describe Spencer.

@Shield @Spencer

As Callie stiffened and reacted to Spencer's teasing, Shield's eyes were busy inspecting the familiar. He had not seen a penguin before in SAO, so it was a bit of an oddity. By the time @Calypso spoke, he was mentally somewhere else entirely, not having noticed the exchange. "Hm? Sorry? Oh! Don't worry about it. Are you ready to go?" He glanced over at the stalls, realizing immediately that he was likely the one who would not be ready. Regardless, he took a moment to breathe and strode forward, the packed snow crunching and squeaking slightly under his heavy boots. Shield's dark eyes scanned up and down the stalls. "I'm honestly not even sure what I'm looking for. What do people in a video game even get each other for Christmas? And who all should I get gifts for? Beat, probably. Baldur. Cosi..." He glanced over at Calypso and then back at the stalls. "A few others, I suppose."

He was still tense. The crowds and holiday atmosphere were still a bit much, but he didn't mind it with a trusted friend nearby. The wares were seemingly limitless. Stalls upon stalls of jewelry and baubles and festive attire lined every inch of the main road of Snowfrost. "Have you looked at the specialty wares for the event yet?" he asked, his eyes hovering on Benny's stall as they walked past. "Not to get too deep into metas of items and stats and such, but it's a pretty interesting selection. If you're walking away without anything from his stall, you're missing out."

That isn't why she's here.

He chewed on the inside of his cheek some more. On the one hand, he did not want to see her drop to 0 HP if one of the items at the festival would have made the difference, but at the same time, he knew how counter his instincts as a min-maxer ran to the holiday spirit. He picked a fluffy fake Santa beard up from one of the holiday themed stalls and held it up in front of Calypso's face, trying it out as if it somehow added to her attire. "Hmm... or we could see how something like this would work out. Confuse the monsters so they can't attack you, right?"

Edited by Shield

Zandra didn’t knew how she would do. The time was coming, soon Christmas would be here. And ofcourse the game arranged a Christmas event, with a lot of stuff that will happen as well as new unique items, or that is what Zandra have herd. But would she go there? She was pretty busy at the moment, preparing a crafting order to Neo, doing preparations for the guild she soon will create, she had to went out there and farm to keep level up so she wouldn’t die in the boss fights, like some did in that event. Now it was serious, it wasn’t a playground anymore. Death was real.

But she decided she would go to the event. She thought for awhile for what she should wear, it was Christmas, so maybe she should try out that outfit she bought so long ago. In her own opinion, she did looked kinda cute in it. So she equipped it and travelled down to floor four where the party was already in full speed. ‘’Oh my god. This many players?’’ she said as she walked forward among the crowd, looking at what familiar faces she would see. There was several, but they all seemed to be busy in conversations. She kept strolling, looking.

Hokori followed @Cosi's gaze to see someone get themselves captured. It seemed to have started in the shadows, but most of it was in full view of the place now. Though it was quite crazy, she was pretty sure it had something to do with the wanted posters that had been scattered about recently. "I've never really been one for Christmas. I mostly just liked having it as an excuse to return to my parents for week or two before I had to fly back to university. Not that I was really able to afford flights that often. Crossing half the world does that." She didn't know why she felt like opening up so much to him, but it just felt natural. Adjusting herself in the bench, she noticed she had still yet to take off her armor. "Oh, I am so sorry about that." Navigating once more through the maze-like menu, Hokori quickly changed into something a bit more casual. Not the most festive outfit, but she hoped that wouldn't make her stand out. It seemed like she wasn't the only person though who hadn't put on any festive clothing.

Katagawa's Appearance:

Spoiler

200117SSR-Anastasia-Crystal-Snow.png

Things settled quite quickly into business with both @Ennakai and @Dagger. "Kian, glad to meet the person who made this lovely thing for me." It was a little bad never to have met the artisan before, but that wasn't going to be the end of the world. Hopefully they would tip their hand just enough so that the three of them could talk a bit more casually than a business meeting normally would. As dagger began to speak about proceedings, Osgii looked to see that there was quite the scuffle going on. It seemed to settle down about as quickly as it arose though, so that wouldn't be too much of a problem. "My sister and I have yet to have the chance to set up shop as we're still looking for the ideal location. We were thinking on the same floor as you dagger, just to shorten the distance in transferring goods." Though they really hadn't set up shop yet because there was many more details that there were needed to be sorted out, she didn't want to let on that they were this far behind the game still. As she finished up her speaking, she noticed her twin coming over from flirting with the guy. It seemed that she hadn't taken very long in letting go of him, or perhaps she had gotten herself told off for once. It would've been an interesting change in pace.

It seemed that Beelii's words had left Katsuki struggling for words. As she waited for a response from him, another girl came over to them. They seemed to have two perfectly distinct sides to them, one talking with the people causing the commotion that nearly dragged her prey away from her and another being directed towards just the two of them. "Well then dear, I'll just have to leave you two to it then." She was sad to leave, but decided it would be best. There was quite the likelihood that The girl could follow through with a much greater threat, and Beelii didn't have much in the way of countering it with how little power she still had. Reaching up for a quick peck on the cheek, she whispered in @Prometheus's ear, "I guess I'll let you tend to this fire. Though if you are intent on setting another one, you know where to find me." She positioned herself to block the notification of a new friend request from being seen by @Chisono for just long enough that it would disappear as she left the group. Heading over towards her twin, she shared a glance to communicate all that had happened. As she sat down, it was almost as if she had been there the whole time. "Seeing as you got here so fast, I'm guessing you're either close to a teleporter or perhaps on this very floor." The business people were always so boring.

@Dagger

Christmas time. It seemed like everyone was having their fun, but he would just walk past the chaos. Admittedly, or perhaps not, he wasn't really in the mood to be seeing anyone at the moment. It was a happy time to spend with your loved ones! But he was in it for a bit of the materialistic things rather than being social, at least, that was what he tried to make himself out to be. In this case, he didn't wear anything to disguise his look. With a firm gaze locked onto what was ahead, he would travel towards what seemed to be the merchant. As a boring businessman, he proceeded to take up what interested him the most.

"I'll take a loot crate, please." Sey would explain as he would send some col towards the merchant's way so that he could claim the box for himself right afterwards. But seeing how happy people around him were on the holiday, it made him smile only the smallest amount. Okay, fine, maybe he had a slight bit of time to spare. So he would make sure to step to see if he could obtain a ticker for himself. "Hm, well... Maybe I could join the raffle, perhaps. Could you mark me down as 'Sey'? Thank you."

It was the warmest time of the year, right? Even in the freezing cold season.

-65,000k Col

+1 Loot Crate (T2) for Martial Arts

@Benny

Edited by Sey

Sky saw Belle approaching them, a look on her face... It, worried him a little bit. And her words were a little more worrying, though he did find it funny. He looked up to the face of the girl on his shoulders, and the young cat that was next to him. He shook his head, before letting out a small laugh. 

"Well, i see that. But you know there is nothing going on here Belle" 

Fae also seemed to get the joke, having laughed quite a bit and then said a sad story about how her dad got in trouble for playing with to many girls. That made him feel even worse for the young girl, it was quite... Rough having that all happen. Though she seemed pretty happy, so maybe it hadn't affected her to badly. She had asked about joining the guild again, and he didn't know how to respond. He couldn't NOT let her, she was a young eleven year old girl who had gone through trama, and the guild were some of the only family she knew. Yet, he had heard what she did to Ember.... Maybe he could help steer here back in the right direction... Solve all that without violence... Katherine would have wanted him to help others.

"Theres always room for our young Divine Dragon!" He says with a smile, and when she said she would give him what she won, he simply smiled at her. "Thats very kind of you fae! Though if its something you like, you should keep it! If you get that sword, it would look super cute with your reindeer costume! A reindeer holding a candy cane!" He to her, trying to keep her in a good mood. His mind had thought about it, if he kept being nice to herl ike this... It might start her back on the right track.

Then he heard Alisea, who looked a little... Worried. She couldn't understand the joke, or the emotions underlying it. He didn't really know how to help her out, simply allowing the cat to try and talk to  Belle about it. He himself, was about to walk over so he could pat her head when he saw the look belle gave him, it was seriously scary. 

She really doesn't know whats going on.... This is gunna be fun

Then she had her go at him! He simply laughed at it, now walking over and patting her on the head, roughing her hair up. "Whats this about me being a Lolicon? You gotta know thats not true" She skipped back a step, then asking what his ideal relationship age was.

"Age gap? I'd say about three years at most" He replied, knowing she was having a go at him, but answering the question anyway. She was a bit of a smartarse this one, but he was used to it. Then her friend came over, and she starting saying random stuff about him being a 'respectable' guild leader, though the way she said it just didn't make him believe it. Then she started saying she was off limits.

"Hey you two! Also, BELLE, ITS NOT LIKE I HIT ON EVERY GIRL I MEET!" He yells at her, before blushing a littleb it and jsut growling at her. She was making him a laughing stock... Though it was mostly fun and games. He stopped paying attention to it afterwards, just noticing Ruby, someone he had met a few times, walking up towards Belle and calling her cute. He was a little... Weirded out. Though, he had nothing against it. Someone nearby her also seemed to rub her head, a little like him. He didn't really know what was going on there, though, it seemed like they were good friends. Maybe akin to what they were?

"Say Jinx, when did you get this cute little cat onsie? When did i lose track of the kitty cat?"

@Jinx @Arabelle @Fae

Jinx has to admit, her dulled mind was missing quite a lot. She was certain, after all, the entire joke from before seemed to make no sense to her, yet the others did. Was it a thing you had to know...Shame. What was a lolicon? And what did age gaps have to do with it? She scratched her head a little, why were people so...complicated? She let out a sigh, abandoning the idea of trying to understand. She didn't want to be sharpened, she wanted to relax and enjoy herself. Not spend the event panicking and overloading...

Mishiro and the boy from before, Roman? arrived again, causing jinx a guilty smile. It was a little hard to look at the girl she'd almost got killed. Still, it surprised her that they seemed to know Arabelle. But that did mean introductions would be easier for them. Arabelle seemed to...well, act up weirdly. She didn't understand, but then...maybe that's how people are supposed to act? 

Alisea yawned a little, rubbing her face some more as events played out to her dulled ears. A new arrival arrived, a girl ( @Ruby) Jinx didn't recognise speaking to @Arabelle, although she couldn't tell what was being said as Stryder spoke up. He was a lot closer, so his voice was a little overpowering, even with her earmuffs covering her ears. 

"I've had it...for a while now. I used to wear it when it was cold when i slept. It's like the one i had back home, its nice to wear something like this. A-and this floor is cold so, i wanted to stay warm" She explained to her guild leader @Stryder "Ever since you let me stay at yours, i haven't really needed it. Your bed is super warm after all so i haven't needed to wear it when i sleep" The girls voice wasn't loud, it never was. She let out a slow breath, the cold going deep into her lungs...it felt weird to breath like that. 

Fae giggled more and clapped happily as Stryder told her that there was still room in the guild for her. He even called her a divine dragon, which just made Fae all giddy inside. "Yay! Thanks mister Stryder! And a candy cane with a reindeer? That'd be so cute, Fae wants to have the full outfit then!" Fae thanked, bouncing on his shoulders again excitedly. The conversation he was having with the rest of the girls started to confuse Fae however. Something about lolicons, Fae didn't know what those were. Maybe lollipops? Like a convention for them. That's how Fae pictured it. When Jinx said that she hadn't needed to wear her onesie once she slept in Stryder's bed since it was warm, Fae got a pouty face. "You're so lucky you got to sleep with mister Stryder! Fae wanted to do that too! Can Fae have a turn sometime?  It sounds like lots of fun! Laying in a warm bed, just the two of you, it all sounds like a blast!" Fae said, picturing it in her head as well. It seemed so much fun. When Stryder defended himself from Arabelle's comments by saying he didn't hit on every girl he met, Fae giggled before winking at him. "He hasn't hit on me yet, no one really has, but it'd make Fae's day if he did! Mister Pin is gone, but Stryd's really great too!"

@Stryder @Jinx @Arabelle

Edited by Fae