[PP|F09] Hearts of Fire burn true

A fist slams into the man’s chest and he stumbles back a step or two. His smile only grew. Damn, this is worth it. He steps forward and spins on his left leg, until he’s backwards and flips up backwards. The spinning continues into his spin as he flips up and flings his left leg up over his whirlwind of a body flying through the air towards the woman. This move was enough to knock out any person in the real world. He learned it in the back alley behind a bar, fighting someone who had no business brawling with a kid.

After he landed, he spun and stepped backwards. Sliding a little bit, he lands next to the bar and smiles. “Scotch on the rocks with a twist.” And he looks over at Embers. “Hey, you want anything? This fight might take some time.” He runs towards her dropping his body and preparing for a spear tackle. His mind placed solely on the image of him pummeling her into he ground, like an animal on the hunt, he had a simple goal. No ulterior motives anymore.

@Embers

The flipping around by her opponent caught her at confusing, however inaction was death! Embers acted on instinct, raising her arms to protect her head and the kick connected, and even forced her to take a step backwards. Damn that move was so stupid, and yet, it had worked? Was that [censored] guys entire idea, fighting so stupid your opponent couldn't play around it? She felt a growl escape her lips, but this time it was different. It wasn't purely anger, a rage that she always felt, but somewhere in there, admiration. Despite the amount of pain she'd inflicted on this boy, he wasn't backing away. This preppy was maybe worth it?

The girl smirked seeing him take a stance, was that...a tackle? Embers shifted her weight onto her legs, preparing to take the charge head on! "I'll take whatever you got...Now come on and try take me down!" Grinning widely, the large girl waited for him to charge. When he did, she'd let his tackle connect..and try not to lose her balance! If she kept her balance, she'd be able to get her hands on him and win the fight! But it all relied on her surviving the initial tackle.

• 2 weeks later...

The man’s shoulder collides with Embers’ hips. She didn’t budge on impact and Prometheus knew exactly what to do. Those pointless bar fights ain’t exactly pointless anymore. In a moment his hands lock together and his hip gets thrown up, his shoulder still in the same place against her. His arms come around with all the Might his huge body could muster. The man’s legs push into the ground and force the girl down onto her back as he stands up. “You... should stay... down...” his breath heavy, that attack taking more out of him than he thought. “Besides... it’s better like this anyways.” He leans down and looks at her from a new less orthodox angle. He smiles, his hands come up in a stance like that of a professional fighter. The streets taught him well, but this girl obviously had skill and strength in her corner. He needed to get creative. His eyes fixate on the area around him, his mind beginning to reveal a plan to him. No, I’m guessing a plan like that has already crossed her mind. Crazy [censored] is a genius, I’ll give her that. He smiles down at her, more wholesome than before but not exactly sincere. He was ready for anything, but he wouldn’t dodge or block anymore. He found it quite attractive that she didn’t even try to fend off the attack.

@Embers

Embers hadn't expected the boy to deck her that quickly, she'd honestly thought she had more time to react. She hit the ground, and felt some of the wind in her lungs being forced out of her! She growled as she looked up at the boy, but found herself taken aback by the fact he didn't make an attempt to pin her to the ground. While part of her would have LOVED to wrestle him on the ground, something in her flicked. This preppy kid, was worth her time. She let out a thunderous laugh as she slammed her arms into the ground, lifting herself up and grinning widely at the boy.

"You wanna pin me to the ground, you're gunna have to do it properly...or are you not prepared to be in charge?" The cocky grin on Embers face never vanished, shifting her hips a little as she entered her stance, and winked at the boy, hoping to incite him to attack into her. She liked it that way, make him come to her, over, and over, again. 

He rotates his hips, dropping his body into a sliding leg sweep. But when his back faced her, whether he hit her legs or not he would throw himself back with all the strength in his legs. “I don’t mind taking control, I’m just a people pleaser and you look like a top.” He spins, bringing his knee up towards her face following the jump. “But if you’d like, I’ll take over entirely.” He smiles when his leg lands on the ground. She’s fast, and strong, and hot... damn this is all kinds of confusing. He stops moving, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it in his mouth. “This has been fun so far, but at this point we’re just doing it for the pleasure of punching someone. I know a few more ways to please you if your interested.” His body shifts, looking like a street fighter ready to beat the crap out of someone who scratched his car or something lame like that. “How’s about this? Whoever wins gets to decide what happens after, down to the very last detail.” He grins, smoke escaping between his teeth and slipping out of his lips. “Anything goes.” He pulls up his fists and twists his hips, putting one leg forward.

@Embers

Embers let out a booming laugh, this was what she needed. Oh it felt so good to fight someone who actually fought back properly, not just because they though she was hot. During the fight, the girl made little, to no, effort to block any damage, any attack. She took it head on, and it was how she always fought. Deal more damage to them than they could ever deal to her. But this, it felt so right, something burning inside of her chest, this screamed as for what she wanted.

Grinning cockily, the girl raised her eyebrow and lowered her guard "Oh, whoever wins...?" The girl took a step forwards, and inside of the boys range, yet she looked unprepared for a fight, despite the burning eyes "And how do we decide that? We can't damage the other, we can't run out of energy...Unless you have something in mind, like pinning the other down...Becuase i am usually a top...but someone like you, may be able to tame even me..."

Lazily reaching forwards, the girl removed the cigarette from the boys mouth, took a deep breath, and then returned it to him as she waited for him to reply. She knew what she wanted, but that didn't mean plans can't change. If this boy was a fighter, well, maybe he was worthy to be an Alpha, even if it was just for a night.