[F11 | PP] Unexpected Comrads - Fighting for the Guildhall

Dustin’s focus shifts back towards the group helping him practice his way up to the next few levels. “Not much longer right? I’m getting tired.” His breath heavier and slower. He began to look incredibly winded. His face is red and his body is sluggish. “This... is getting drawn out... longer than it ever should’ve.” His hand begins to glow green as he launches in and slams his hand into the monster’s face, the monster’s recoil pushing it into the wall. Not much longer. He launches himself back and stumbles, completely and utterly exhausted. His leg gives out and his body falls towards the ground, him just barely able to catch himself in a defeated pose. “Looks like I might... see it in Valhalla... one day.” He smiles, still on his last legs. His eyes move back towards Jinx, empty as the heart of a sailor with no ocean nearby. His face making him look like he just ran a marathon. How could he help them farm for monsters if he couldn’t move.

Spoiler

ID: 115355

BD: 7

Hit

11*15=165 DMG

[2] @Hei: 640/640 HP | 38/64 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 13 DMG | (54 MIT) | +3 Prosperity | +3 LD
[8] Jinx: 317/360 HP | 3/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>
[3] Dustin: 338/420 HP | 6/42 Energy | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | BH:3

Axe-wielding living armour: 75/750 HP | 96 DMG

Edited by Dustin

After the living armour nearly had been able to disarm him, so Hei had to grab for the trident before he was bale to continue the battle. Once he had regained his firm grip on the weapon, he followed the armour, that had just hit Jinx with some force, but the girl was still standing, and the armour she wore reduced the damage she took quite a lot.
After she had been hit, she continued to stand strong and focus the attacks on her, once again using her howl ability, so we wouldn't get hurt by the monster. After that, Dustin managed to follow the monster, but he was already panting and Hei could see, that he was getting tired already. Maybe it was another benefit of being of high level, that one didn't drain once energy so quickly. He still had nearly half of his energy, but Dustin must have been close to no energy left after this fight. He at least landed  a second hit at the monster just to sink to his knees afterwards.
Hei followed the Attack just the moment the Armour swung its axe at Jinx. The girl had raised her shield, so the damage wasn't that high once again, and the shields thorns hurt the mob, so Hei's series of slashing blows dropped its HP to zero and it exploded into pixels.

After they had faded away a popup appeared in front of Hei and he was albe to collect the loot, as he had been the one to land the final blow. With the buff he had gotten from the food he had been eating he got a good amount of col and some nice loot besides it. As they hadn't decided what to do with this loot, he turned to them and told them what he had gotten from the mob. "Hey, nicely done. We killed the first one and the loot is quite nice. We got ourself over five thousand col and a perfect T2 armour or shield, and some consumables, how will we deal with those? I would suggest we give them to Stryder for him to identify them, and decide who gets them afterwards, as we should look who can use them the best"

[2] Hei: 640/640 HP | 26/64 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 13 DMG | (54 MIT) | +3 Prosperity | +3 LD
[8] @Jinx: 274/360 HP | 3/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>
[3] Dustin: 338/420 HP | 6/42 Energy | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | BH:3

Axe-wielding living armour: 0/750 HP | 96 DMG -> dead

ID# 115361
BD: 5+3 = 8 -> hit -> 12*13 = 156 DMG -> dead
MD: 6 -> hit -> 96 - 53 MIT = 43 DMG -> 274/360 HP

Loot roll: 115362
LD: 18+3 = 21
CD: 8 -> 1x Perfect T2 Armour/Shield | 2x Perfect T2 Consumable | 1 T2 Mat | 4+3 prosperity = 7 * 750 col = 5250 col

Edited by Hei

Giving the, loot to stryder? While Jinx didn't fully understand why, it didn't overally matter. At the end of the day, Hei was the 'leader' and, well...he knew best right? He had organised this trip out here, it only made sense that he had a plan for what to do with everything, otherwise, why else come out here. Still, after only a single monster, 5 thousand gold seemed pretty signigicant. It was more gold than she had currently anyway, more than she'd ever had honestly. 

"5 thousand...that's good right? And that was only a single one of them, surely if we keep doing this, we'll make a ton of col for the guild right Hei...?" While the girl was sure of her own analysis of the situation, she was uncertain. While she was comfortable around Dustin, Hei was another matter. Yes, he spoke chinese and for that, she'd always like him. but there is a big difference between liking someone and trusting them, and Hei was Stryders second..even still...

She saw Dustin drop to the ground, and frowened as she flicked through her invenrtory...had he taken that hard of a hit? She pulled out a roll, filled with meat and cheeses, and slowly just started eating it while staring at her guild-mates. 

After Dustin’s strike, Hei seemed to finish it off. Dustin didn’t get to see the monster fade away and that made him sad, but he was more worried about how utterly exhausted he was. It was like he had a 100 pounds resting on his chest while he lay there, sprawled out on the ground and looking up at the sky. “I hope you see what you’ve done... rotting in the cold of Niflheim. Wandering aimlessly... reflecting on your idiotic decisions.” His eyes shut, his body remaining firmly placed on the ground, his arms and legs too heavy to lift, and his chest tight. Then Hei brought up his plan. Sure, I’m okay with leaving it to Stryder. Now that he was down, the pain finally hit him and he grabbed where the monster had struck him. “Yeah... As a matter of fact...” his breath not catching up any faster than it would in the real world. “As a matter of fact, why not throw my cut towards the guild hall. That way half goes towards the guild and the other half goes to you two.” He rolls over and struggles to push himself to his feet, his elbows shaking as he reaches his intended position.

@Hei@Jinx

After he had told them about the loot, he was able to see a kind of confused face on Jinx, but it went away after a second or two, and just after that she asked him, if 5000 col was good, and if they could help the guild a lot if they just continued fighting. Hei quickly nodded and answered "Yeah, 5 thousand is a good amount from one monster. I think I only ever got this much from a random field boss I had to kill, that nearly killed me back than. And it didn't even take us that long to kill it either, so we should be able to get a lot of col for the guild. But before we can continue we should rest, so our energy has a chance to recharge." With this said he turned to Dustin who was slowly and struggling getting back to his feet. Hei walked to his friend and reached out to him to help him back up.
"That wasn't to bad of a fight Dustin, you really landed some nice hits. But how about you take a seat and rest for a little time so you regain your power. I wouldn't want you to get into the next fight in this condition." he said and changed his shield with the sunrise looking cloak he wore as a kind of guild sigil. Then he pulled out three bottles of lemonade he had brought. One he handed to Dustin and one he offered to Jinx, while he accepted Dustin's offer to give his part to the guild too. It was really nice of Dustin, and as he himself had enough col for what he needed at the moment he decided that he would donate his cut just like Dustin did, but he wasn't going to tell them, as he didn't though they had to know.

-3 MIT | +3 LD

1/3 posts till energy recharged

@Jinx

After the successful fight, Jinx looked at her HP bar. While she was still in the green, Hei did have a good point. There was no need to be reckless, recovering her HP was the biggest thing. She was the sole tank so, it was her duty. Placing her Rapier onto her belt, the girl sat down onto the ground and took a deep breath. She just needed to relax, not allow her mind to burn through her concentration. The offer of a drink from Hei, made the girl smile brightly.

"Thank you very much Hei" The girl bowed her head, speaking in chinese. She remembered the boy could speak it, and it felt nice to speak a language and have someone understand her. While she could allow the auto-translate function to ensure she was understood, she enjoyed swapping the languages around. Taking a long sip, the girl actually lied down on the ground to try and relax. She heard the boys discuss sharing their income with the guild, yet the girl hesitated. Honestly, she wanted what gold she got...She would need it, but, they were both so selfless and she...was the complete opposite. 

• 1 month later...

Dustin’s arms had finally straightened to push him off the ground. He stood up, his left hand grabbing the collar of his sweatshirt and dangling. His brown hair ruffled in the slight breeze, and he watched the grass do the same, taking in the beautiful floor around him. “Thanks Hei, but I can’t fight on my [censored].” He chuckles a little, walking like a marathon runner that had just finished a 10k run. He felt like he was walking on noodles, his legs felt so weak that he could fall at any moment, yet he had hobbled on over to a half wall and set his butt down.

He smiles at the two other members of the guild, they had given him a sort of family when he needed one the most. He was sure at least some of them cared deeply about the guild like he did, but some might not understand. He looks at the ground, pulling out a broken sword and just staring at it. “Make sure to save some good ale for me.” He smiles at the blade in front of him.

The boy then looks up at Jinx, smiling and waving. “Jinx! I brought you a plate of pancakes!” He yells across the battlefield, then pulling out an entire plate of pancakes, covered in syrup. Butter on the top and whipped cream on that. A cherry sits in the whipped cream as Dustin sets down the plate on the rubble. “I’m sure you’ll like it, but if you don’t I’ll take it.” He says, still trying to catch his breath a little.

@Hei

• 1 month later...

Hei wasn't to sure what to make off what Dustin had just said. Was he going back and stop fighting with them, or would he just need a longer rest. And what was it with that broken sword he was staring at? Maybe he would have to talk to Dustin later, finding out what was going on, but as they were here for a kind of mission and it seemed like Dustin and Jinx got along well enough, with Dustin even bringing pancakes for her, he felt save with leaving them to have their rest, while he would wander off a little bit, searching for some materials he would be able to use in his smithy.

Before he left, Hei turned around ans said "I'm gonna look for some materials, just take your time to regain your strenght and message or yell for me once you want to continue our little quest for col" With this said he turned his back to the two of them and walked off into the garden. The garden area of this court was the smallest part of it all, containing  nothing more than a few flowers, but Hei was sure there had to be materials to find, as the quest that included the garden increased the chances for finding some. So Hei wandered around, looking at the flowers and staying away from the armours that were walking around the court, but all he found was flowers that burt into pixels once one plucked them.

ID# 120432
LD: 2+3 = 5 -> nothing found

Post 2/3 till full Energy

@Jinx

Edited by Hei