[PP] Escape From 3rd.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You know you would have liked it Princess...anyway i didnt mean to scare you out of the tree, i was trying to defend you and the tree, but thats also what happens when your hearing skill is active at night. he says. Knowing she was listening in he thinks for a moment. "Anyway look, i want to help you...if you think you can handle me being around and NOT try to kiss me again." he teases her winking at her upside-down. He lets his arms hang loose and he just hangs there looking at the beautiful girl he has already started to crush on but wont say anything or show it.

He places a hand on her shoulder. He saw how red faced she was getting.

"Hey...im sorry for embarrassing you..look...i...i remember fighting side by side with you through the first two bosses and, well...i kinda..fell for you..thats all and ive been hunting day and night for you. Sorry if this makes it weird...i can...leave..if..if you want. he said. Even though he didnt show it, the tone in his voice sounded fairly saddened as he slowly loosened his grip on the branch.

He fell f-for... me?!

I did an about face to look at him.

No! I-I mean... d-don't go... You can stay with me as long as you want.

I've never had some one...like me before. I guess it's kind of... nice.... It makes me feel... important... in a way....

That's when I heard him starting to slip....

As he slips, he spins into a sitting position, after that he does a 360 spin and jumps of the branch landing in front of the girl almost in her face.

"You sure you want me to stay...i dont want to annoy you Princess...just didnt want you doing things alone ya know..not that you cant handle yourself." he says shyly "Its really no big deal...i can leave if...if you want me to.

Huh?! Where's his name?! It MUST be a glitch.

Shrugging to myself, I walk back to the tree I'd been sleeping in and gracefully leapt up to the branch I'd previously occupied at the top of the tree.

I called down to him, I'm going back to sleep. You should sleep too. I'll keep watch, seeing as I'm a light sleeper.

I was shocked to say the least.

How'd he figure it out?

I gave up guessing after about ten minutes and decided to ask him.

How'd you figure out that I wasn't going to sleep? You know what? Never mind. Since neither of us has any intention of sleeping, why don't we get back to the dungeon?

"We cant...the creatures get a boost at night time and it becomes a very dangerous place...if you want...ill lead you to the nearest in and we can stay there for the night, if you want we can be in separate rooms, and ill pay forit, dinner included. What do you say?" he asks unsure of what she might say.

He takes her by the hand and tells her to follow him and he leads her into town. A nice little inn called Hikami Inn, its not the best inn in the game but its up there some where. He walks with her up to the front desks but turns to her before the receptionist.

"One room...or two?" he asks her

"Not like it matters...ill sleep on the floor, i already called dibs so dont try to take it from me. he said knowing this isnt going to get him any farther...maybe he should back off...maybe he should leave in the middle of the night. So many things began running through his head. He paid the receptionist, took the key and lead Aoi-chan to the room. We'll be safe here tonight...or at least she will... he thought to himself