Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 8
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Light armor
Tier:  2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: MIT, MIT, Recovery
Description:  A pale pink kimono with white and blue leather armor pads on her forearms, shoulders, and chest. glows a faint pink color and restores energy to the wearer on occasion.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

-9 T2 mats sent to Bahr

Violet entered into the shop, looking around at the different clothing items on display, at which she whistled appreciatively. all of the items were very obviously quality made, and rather beautiful to look at. She noted that the shop owner seemed a bit... roguish, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, just a bit odd to see on the first floor of all places. she took one of the order notes, and carefully spent a few minutes getting it sorted out, and checking off fields for the qualities that she wanted on the item. She was merely planning ahead at this point, just so she didn't have to worry about having to scramble around just to get everything finished in time for her to head into Tier two. she was merely 3 levels away at this point, which was nerve-wracking in her mind. She eventually finished filling out the paper, before laying it in the submission box, alongside a note with her username so that he could contact her once her armor was finished. With that, she turned heel and walked out of the shop, her familiar fluttering behind her.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bahr eyeballed the newcomer as she perused his wares, whistling in a cringy manner before finally deciding that none of it suited her. Bahr sighed as she picked up the commission sheet, resigning himself to the reality that his general stock would never be enough for the travelers of Aincrad. She she submitted the request, Bahr gave it a quick look over before giving her a nod.

"Hang tight. I'll have this done quickly."

It took but a few minutes of his time, a couple materials, and a pull of a thread. As the pieces assembled into a single garment, it briefly flashed gold to signify a successful craft. An information window populated with the stats, and Bahr gave a satisfied nod.

"Not used to making kimonos, but I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. Hope it's to your liking," he mused as he laid it out on the counter for her.

@tricolor_mina

Spoiler

ID: 131853
CD:10+1=11 | LD: 20
Perfect T2 Light Armor crafted.

Spoiler

Name: Cuarzo Rosea
Your Rank: 9
ID: 131853
Roll: CD11 | LD20
Item Type: Light armor
Tier:  2
Enhancements: MIT | MIT | Recovery
Description: A pale pink kimono with white and blue leather armor pads on her forearms, shoulders, and chest. glows a faint pink color and restores energy to the wearer on occasion .
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=590478

Right next to 'The Evening Star' was another shop, this one a tailor's. Basuke excitedly dashed inside, hoping to find some branded goods, only to find... nothing. He pouted, registering the goods as, dare he say it... retail.

"What the heck is this...?" The boy muttered to himself, examining the goods. Then his sights turned to the store owner, a menacingly tall Bahr, and he felt his blood run cold. "U-um..."

"S-sorry..."

He shuffled awkwardly to the request papers, scribbling down as best he could what he wanted out of the transaction. It looked nigh undecipherable, but he hoped the man at the counter would get the gist of what he was going for.

Spoiler

> Sending 1,500col to Bahr.

Name: Supreme Yeezys Penultimate Shoes || (But it's written like, supreme yeezys pen uitim8 shoez)
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Evasion x3
Description: Running shoes made to have a large, flat and rounded rubber base. It's black in colour, with a bright red stripe running down the center by the side. On it, the word 'Supreme' is printed shamelessly. || (It's a crude depiction of Basuke as a stickman wearing two big boots made in pencil. Lines go to them to indicate where the word Supreme should go. It's absolutely hideous.)
Post Link:

Edited by Basuke

Koga walked into the Crusty Bahrnacle with a hot dog in his hand, waving to the owner as he chewed. After the Swordsman swallowed his mouthful of food, he smiled and greeted the other man. "Hey, how's it going? I was hoping to call in that IOU from last time." Koga wrote down his order on one of the request forms. "Nothing complicated, hope you don't mind. Just message me when you're done!" And with that, Koga unhinged his snake-like jaw and shoved the remainder of the hot dog down his gullet before turning around and waving good-bye as he left the shop.

Spoiler

Name: Sturdy Hand-Wraps
Item Type: Martial Arts Weapon
Enhancements: [Taunt // Paralyze // Paralyze]
Description: Simple hand-wraps...that are look like they've got something else going on. 'Aim for the center.'

Edited by Koga

Koga suddenly barged back into the shop, making quite the racket as he did so. "Crap!" he exclaimed as he scrambled back up to the counter, "I almost forgot! There's this too!" Koga pulled off another request form and quickly began to scribble his request out with sloppy, well sloppier, hand writing than usual. Apparently making a fool of himself flustered the man. Once Koga was done, he slid the request form towards the other end of the counter and sent some Col over. "Sorry, and here, you're actually getting paid this time." And with that, Koga bolted back out the door.

Koga sends 2250 Col to Bahr

Spoiler

Name: Shadow Chance Coat
Tier: 2
Enhancements: [Evasion // Evasion // Regen]
Description: A simple black coat. At first glance, nothing seems to be particularly interesting about this piece of clothing, however one might swear that thin tendrils of smoke is left in it's wake. 'Shadows die twice.'

• 2 weeks later...

A group of 4 newbie adventurers wandered the streets on a snowy morning, they seemed utterly lost as they walked in whatever direction they wanted,

“Hm… it’s hard to find a Tailor around here,” Rei sighed,

“Maybe the others are on the upper floors,” Yuta suggested,

“The [Earning a Living] quest is on the first floor, so a lot of people should have their shops here…” Takumi mused, sniffing in the cold,

“Where are we anyway?” Kenji asked the question no one really wanted to ask,

“Who knows,” Rei shrugged,

“Hey, we were following you, you know?” Takumi sighed deeply,

“Somehow, the places you bring us are only getting shadier,” Yuta looked around with a small frown when he notices the store, “Oh hey look!”

“Nice, a Tailor,” Rei grinned, “Let’s go,”

“Crusty Bahrnacle?” Kenji raised a brow at the sign, “Is that how it’s spelt?”

“I don’t think so…” Takumi tilted his head confusedly,

“Whoa… this place looks really nice,” Rei gasped, looking at the rustic interior, it reminded him somewhat of a bar in a way.

“These are pretty expensive…” Yuta mused, peering over at the forms,

“Really?” Rei looked over, “Dang… so it is, we have enough though,”

“Is it worth it?”

“Yeah, Tier One Perfect Gear will haul us up for about the next 13 levels,” Rei nodded, going about filling the form, and completing the transaction with 9 [T1] Materials, "This should be everything," he hopes as he hands the form and materials over,

Spoiler

Name: Ocean’s Mantle

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 8

ID: [Leave Blank]

Roll: [Leave Blank]

Item Type: Clothing - Scarf

Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Mitigation x1, Regen x2

Description: A simple warm, light blue scarf with a depiction of the ocean on it, with two trails that flutter in the wind.

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

@Bahr

Edited by Tsurei

This place seemed like the best option to gain some armor for my starts, I was not finally Tier two and needed to get some armor to show I was a Tier two as well. Hearing about this place made it a good choice for me to get myself some armor. Knowing where I wanted to go with my build I already made up my mind on what to get, "Good day, If I could and you would? Could I place an order, it's very simple, sorry if its a high request to make but this is what I want," I said to the owner of the store giving him a smile, "I'll pay once you got the order done, I keep in mind the price and put it away for a moment," I said to him.

Name: Therapeftís
Enhancements: Recovery, Recovery, MIT
Description: a body grey bodysuit tight around the users upper body, hips, and arms. a Short leather jacket Violet Blue, with leather plating on the right shoulder with a short shoulder cape that can be changed on the guild.

How long has it been since she needed to go to a shop to order custom made equipment? Doing this almost brought her back to her "newbie" days where she was just another confused player trying to wrap her head around the mechanics of their virtual prison. It was a pity the person she ordered light armor from back then had closed their shop, but a few more had popped up to replace it.

"Good day, Bahr!" she greeted, familiar with the shop owner's name from being partied with him during the Star Crossed Lovers Event. Despite his low level, he'd stuck with them until the end -- where even one of her guild members had given up -- so she thought it was fine to slide over her payment along with the order in advance. "Never knew you were a tailor. This is a nice shop. Anyhow, I just hit Tier 2 a couple weeks ago, so I'm needing an upgrade. I stuck an image of the old one along with it, so nothing too far, please."

A change in style wasn't always necessary, not when she'd gotten attached to it.

Spoiler

Name: Imperial Demon Army Uniform II
Enhancements: [x2] Mitigation | Regen
Description: [reference] A light armor set consisting of a military jacket with two rows of gold buttons on the front, a short black skirt, and accompanying knee-high boots and stockings. It's predominantly black in color with green accents. Grants protection and a small healing buff to the user.

2,250 Col -- sent to Bahr

Edited by Arabelle

Love's Respite Potion used.

A pile. An entire pile of orders than Bahr had just flippantly forgotten about. He'd been so busy gallivanting around Aincrad with Lessa that he had completely neglected his responsibilities as a prestigious tailor. Well, prestigious was probably a stretch. But where else was anyone going to go to get spiffy new duds?

Geez, that was bad.

"Let's see here..." he muttered to himself as he thumbed through the requests. One for a hideous pair of shoes, two from Koga, one from some noob, another from a slightly less nooby but still noob, and finally a piece for Arabelle. Wait, Arabelle? Why did that name sound so familiar?

"Right!" he exclaimed with a snap of his fingers at the recollection. Arabelle, the tiny Performer that had been kind enough to procure the means for him to capture Swine Bajesus. More recently, they had fought waves of Rain Minions together. God, what an awful event that was. But it got him to thinking... didn't he walk away from that event with an item of some sort? Love's... something. 

He opened his menu with a swipe of a finger and hastily navigated to the inventory panel, which he still had yet to alphabetize. Though it would have been easier to select the option to sort the catastrophe that was his inventory, he had a system. Or, so he thought. It look him a few minutes, but after accidentally scrolling past the item several times, his eyes finally settled upon it. Love's Respite.

<<Love's Respite>> (Unique Consumable) - A small, yet elegantly designed vial in the shape of a heart that contains a bright pink liquid. When consumed, it grants the player a fresh set of crafting attempts, in addition to making the drinker feel pure bliss.

Basically Crafter's Respite, but with a kick. With a shrug, he tapped on the item, the windows dismissing themselves as a small heart-shaped vial filled with pink liquid materialized in his hands. He didn't typically indulge in items like this, but with such a large workload, he felt he had no choice. "Bottom's up," he said to no one as he popped the lid off of the vial and knocked the mysterious concoction back. It was sweet, and slightly viscous. Almost like a nectar of sorts. The consumable consumed, the remaining vial dissipated into azure polygonal fractals, and Bahr got to work.

Right away, he managed to finish the first piece. Not record time or anything, but he wasn't used to making 1980s-inspired sneakers. Despite his successful craft, Bahr felt something was amiss. Where was the "bliss" that supposedly accompanied the tasty beverage? Perhaps he was foolish to actually believe he could catch a buzz from anything in Aincrad. After all, that was one of the things about this place. Drink as much beer as you want, but all you'll get is an upset stomach and the runs.

Next up was a pair of hand wraps. It had been awhile since he made a set, but after a few attempts he managed to get it right. Oh, crap. He'd used Tier Two materials to craft it. But Koga was Tier Two now, wasn't he? Probably. The armor he had ordered was Tier Two, so rather than remaking the item, Bahr figured it would be best to press on and ask for forgiveness later if it was a problem. 

But something peculiar happened as Bahr meandered to his fabric rack to grab the materials necessary for the next piece. While going for a thinner fabric to construct something capable of offering Evasion boosts, Bahr's hand brushed up against the felt. In that brief moment, a blast of pleasure surged against his body, the jarring sensation forcing him to double back and away from the rack. "What the hell?" he mumbled, his own voice feeling close and heavy, bouncing off of the walls with a calm echo.

Pensively, he took slow steps back toward the rack. Both hands slowly outstretched toward the felt, and when they connected with the soft material, he felt it again. Waves of euphoria crept through his veins, raising higher, then lower, then even higher; like the rising tide, or those cheap nachos after your eighth beer. A part of the experience he found unnerving, but he couldn't will his hands to stop running through the fabric. It wasn't until a thought occurred to him that he considered allowing his hands to wander elsewhere.

If that's what felt feels like, what does the rest of it feel like?

The words echoed through his mind, sinking into him as he cast his eyes over the rest of the rack. Where he had once stood tall, eye level with the storage system, he now had to look up. It towered over him, a monolithic edifice that required exploration - to be conquered, a land where no man had gone before. It was strange that the rack appeared so huge and tall now, where only moments before it had seemed completely ordinary. When had he become so small? And cold? And were his arms moving? Feet, too.

Oh. He was on the floor. Making snow angels against the cool, polished surface. As bizarre as it was, he didn't try to fight it. He simply let it play out until his body decided to stand of its own accord. Each movement he made, every molecule of space he shifted through felt light and heavy at the same time. His breathing was slowed, and he could feel the air tickling the inside of his lungs with each inhale and exhale. Despite the utter bliss unraveling within him, he had a nagging feeling that he had been forgetting something.

"Right. The orders."

His own voice sounded so far away. Had he even said it out loud? Didn't matter.

Something light. Cotton, that would do the trick. He ran the tips of his fingers over the fabric, able to detect each and every stray piece that protruded from the mosaic of tightly knit strands. When he gripped it, he could feel the blood being pushed away from the squished muscles in his palms, which seemed to have lost the tension that they usually had. He barely had the strength necessary to pull the material away from the rest, feeling the friction through the cotton as it grazed over the rest. Though he couldn't hear it, it felt like a whisper. What about us? the other fabrics said. Soon, Bahr replied.

The seat was still warm when Bahr sat. How long had he been away? It felt like an eternity. But it couldn't have been too long if the seat hadn't cooled since his departure. The sewing station felt like a "home base" of sorts. Familiar, cozy. He heaved the fabric onto the table and got to work. A nip here, a tuck there, pieces discarded and reassembled of their own accord. Bahr could feel all of it. The cotton sliding against the smooth wood of the counter top, the steady hum of the machine as it whirred to the whim of his foot against the pedal, the needle as it pierced through the fabric again and again.

Wait a second. No, that was his finger. He had sewn himself into it. An easy fix.

Miraculously, it still produced a perfect craft. Despite this, Bahr had no idea where it had run off to. The cotton had been replaced by something firmer, something blue. When had that happened? He'd been sitting there the whole time. Right?

It was convenient, though. And soft. So soft. An ocean of softness. "Hahaha, and the name of the scarf is 'Ocean's Mantle,'" he said aloud, though he could barely tell. A scarf was easy enough to make. You basically just had to cut out a couple strips from the fabric and stitch them together. But something like this could be so much cozier with a thin layer of stuffing. So he got his hands on the cotton that rested in one of the drawers, the sensation of the rails sliding against one another as he opened it as palpable as though they were running against his arms.

The cotton felt fluffy, yet coarse - a far cry from what he had handled earlier, which was a much more condensed version. Still, the sensation brought him delight. There were so many things to feel in this world. Had he simply not taken notice because he was so focused on the hell that surrounded them? In here, in his shop, there was no hell. Only him, his machine, his materials, and Sw-.

Swine Bajesus.

He had completely forgotten about the micropig. Where had it scurried off to? Bahr gently patted his coat on the side where the small swine typically rested within his inner coat pocket. After he felt the telltale bulge, he let out a sigh he had been holding back. It was still in there. Probably why Bahr felt so warm.

It didn't take long to finish the scarf, or the weird body suit and jacket combo that followed. In fact, he barely even remembered making the body suit at all. If it weren't for the fact that he had it hanging not far from his station, right next to the- Oh, that's where the jacket he had made before had went. Of course. Why would it have been anywhere else? The shift from coat to scarf had been so jarring he hadn't even bothered to look for it. Yet another thing he could cross off his mental checklist, though he hadn't been doing a great job of keeping track.

Finally, the final craft. A Demon Army Uniform? How uncharacteristically edgy. Though, Bahr admitted he knew little to nothing about the microscopic woman who had commissioned it, besides the fact that she had painstakingly made a craft for him in the past and dealt way more damage than he did during Star-Crossed Lovers. What a lovely event. Hopefully Cardinal would see fit to do it again sometime.

God damn, this thing was an entire set of clothes. Did this lady think materials grew on trees? Luckily, it just so happened at they did.

Bahr yawned and stretched, keeping his tired eyes clenched shut as he leaned back in his chair. Where was he? He peered through the slits that comprised his eyelids but couldn't see anything. Wait, no, there was a sewing machine there. But it was dark. How long had he been out?

Four o'clock in the morning.

He slowly stood, joints creaking and popping in protest to his every movement. He was incredibly stiff, from his neck all the way to his toes. Sleeping in a chair had a way of doing that to someone his age. He fumbled through the dark toward the light switch, and when the room became illuminated, he couldn't believe what he saw.

Crafting materials. Everywhere. On the floor, the walls, and virtually every other surface you could think of. Strewn about with wild abandon like a proverbial petting zoo of fabric. His face found his palm as the details of the night slowly shifted back into the focus of his mind's eye. It had been completely different than anything he could have imagined, the potion taking him by the hand and yanking him down a rabbit hole of utter madness. He'd run around his shop with glee, rolling around in every fabric he could get his hands on. Comparing them to one another, even taking notes-

The notebook.

Ages of crafting recipes painstakingly documented and maintained, completely ruined by overlapping illegible chicken scratch that now stretched to every corner of every page. There was no rhyme or reason to anything he had written, only a word here or there even remotely readable. "Fairies." "Bread." "Promotion." "Impassable." "Gray?" It looked like it could just as easily be another word that was close enough in spelling.

It took awhile for him to come to terms with what he had done, but when he did, he summarized his thoughts with only two words. "Never. Again."

OOC:
@Basuke@Koga@Tsurei@Azhoda@Arabelle
Your orders are ready for pickup.

Spoiler

ID: 133822
CD:10+1=11
Perfect T1 Light Armor crafted. 

Spoiler

Name: Supreme Yeezyz Pen Ultim8 Shoez
ID: 133822
Roll: CD: 11
Enhancements: EVA | EVA | EVA
Description: Running shoes made to have a large, flat and rounded rubber base. It's black in color, with a bright red stripe running down the center by the side. On it, the word 'Supreme' is printed shamelessly.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=593797

ID: 133825
Perfect T2 Martial Arts Weapon crafted.

Spoiler

Name: Sturdy Hand-Wraps
ID: 133825
Item Type: Martial Arts Weapon
Enhancements: Taunt | Paralyze | Paralyze
Description: Simple hand-wraps... that look like they've got something else going on. 'Aim for the center.'
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=593797

ID: 133832

Spoiler

Name: Shadow Chance Coat
ID: 133832
Enhancements: EVA | EVA | Regen
Description: A simple black coat. At first glance, nothing seems to be particularly interesting about this piece of clothing, however one might swear that thin tendrils of smoke is left in it's wake. 'Shadows die twice.'

ID: 133835
CD:11+1=12

Spoiler

Name: Ocean's Mantle
ID: 133835
Roll: CD: 12
Enhancements: MIT | Regen | Regen
Description: A simple, warm, light blue scarf with a depiction of the ocean on it, with two trails that flutter in the wind.

ID: 133837
CD:12+1=13

Spoiler

Name: Therapeftís
ID: 133837
Roll: CD: 13
Enhancements: MIT | Recovery | Recovery
Description: A body grey bodysuit tight around the users upper body, hips, and arms. A short leather jacket, violet blue, with leather plating on the right shoulder with a short shoulder cape that can be changed depending on the guild.

ID: 133840
CD:11+1=12

Spoiler

Name: Imperial Demon Army Uniform II
ID: 133840
Enhancements:  MIT | MIT | Regen
Description: [reference] A light armor set consisting of a military jacket with two rows of gold buttons on the front, a short black skirt, and accompanying knee-high boots and stockings. It's predominantly black in color with green accents. Grants protection and a small healing buff to the user.

One down two more to go, It was clearly a good crafter as the item looked quite good, "Thank you, sir, I do a good word for you around people I know," I said to Bahr making a small bow to him to thank him. The best you could do to a fellow crafter of the fine arts was to thank them for the great work they did at least that's what they did to me while I worked on the designs from my plane I was making. With one item done and set off my list I walked out and smiled again, "Maybe we meet again, See you!" I said to him closing the door behind me and leaving the place as I had placed a pouch of Col on the counter for him

-2250 Col send to Bahr

When Basuke entered the shop, he was greeted with a particularly horrendous sight -- a scatter of fabric pieces in various colours across the floor, running across the width of the room. With his mouth agape, it took him a few seconds to recover from the mess, before he even approached the counter, taking careful steps as to not muddy the materials with his soles. The boy stopped when he was certain he was safe and close enough to pick up his shoes from the shop keep, trying his best not to think too hard about what had happened here.

"Um... Thank you very much!" Basuke bowed his head for a moment, before glancing around. "And -- uh... Good--good luck."

Storing the item into his inventory, he retraced his steps, knocking over a small spool on his way out with his foot by accident. Immediately, he rushed his exit, hoping it didn't incur the ire of the tailor if he'd seen it.

+ Supreme Yeezyz Pen Ultim8 Shoez

Koga walked into the shop with an energetic wave, greeting the owner as he approached, "Hey, man! Thanks for making tho- woahhhh, you okay dude?" The shopowner looked like he hadn't slept in a week. Or was having a real bad hangover, which shouldn't be possible in the game. "Uh, you get any sleep lately dude? You might wanna take a few minutes shut eye..." Koga advised before seeing his items lying in wait for him on the counter. "Uh, thanks for these by the way. I'll catch you later. Get some sleep, and take some damn care of yourself. I don't wanna find a new tailor!"

Spoiler

+ T2 Perfect Martial Arts Weapon <<Sturdy Handwraps>>
+ T2 Perfect Light Armor <<Shadow Chance Coat>>

Just a few days and her new equipment set was completed! Despite previous happenings, Arabelle was in a bright bright mood -- the sort of mood where you thought everything was going right and nothing could possibly bring you down. Shrugging off the red hood which had quickly found its way into being the newest addition to her regular attire, she entered the tailor's shop with a sunny smile.

She picked up her order and examined it briefly before turning to Bahr. "Thanks for this. It looks lovely. I'll be sure to come back here when I need something else. Bye, now!"

Spoiler

RECEIVING

• Imperial Demon Army Uniform II

The moment they got back from the quest, they got word that Rei's armour was finished so they had come to collect it before going to find a blacksmith for his katana. One way or another, they manage to wander around the city during the chilly afternoon and managed to find the same shop.

"...It's not just my imagination, right? That barnacles are spelled differently," Yuta frowned, pointing at the sign unsure of himself,

"I imagine it's a play on the owner's name," Takumi explains with a sigh, following after Rei who walked in ahead,

"Hey there, I'm here for the custom armour," Rei looked around at the shop before landing at the owner who handed him his item, after confirming his name, "Nice, thanks!" he quickly put it on and set it was his active armour instead of the vanity leather armour he wore. It was useless to him now, but he kept it on since he liked the look so he left it as inactive accessory.

Now he was one step closer.

- Obtained Ocean's Mantle.

Edited by Tsurei
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

ID: 135421
CD: 11+1=12

Spoiler

Name: Cold Fabric Kunoichi Wear
ID: 135421
Description: A light blue garb designed to suit a tiny frame due to lack of material quantity, hopefully someone can wear this given the size. Comes with a matching face wrap to conceal ones lower jaw, useful when aiming to hide in cold environments or just hide your identity.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=595845

ID: 135422
CD: 12+1=13
Perfect T1 Light Armor crafted.

Spoiler

Name: Embrace of the Lotus
ID: 135422
Enhancements: EVA | RECOVERY | RECOVERY
Description: A black jumpsuit that sticks to the wearers frame, despite appearances does leave much to the imagination but allows freedom of movement keeping the user from being winded from repeated exertion. Simple but elegant, a must for those who must maintain speed in the fray.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=595845

• 3 weeks later...

Crafter's Respite Potion consumed. (+11 crafting attempts)

Spoiler

ID: 135961
CD: 12+1=13

Spoiler

Name: Gloves of Caerus
ID: 135691
Enhancements: LD | LD | LD
Description: This gloves grant the wearer inordinate luck.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=596938

There it was. The final piece of the puzzle. All that MISERY had had left to procure was something to boost his luck. And in this hole-in-the wall shop clutched by the ghetto of the Town of Beginnings, he found it. The Gloves of Caerus. They were simple, but that didn't matter. What was truly important was the effect that they would have on his quest. As he didn't see the shop owner around, who was most likely in the back of the shop working on crafts, MISERY simply scooped up the item and... "forgot" to pay. 

There was no security. No cameras. And even the Tracking Skill would be useless if the shopkeep never saw MISERY. It was almost too easy. Like stealing candy from a baby.

With the gloves in hand, he made his way out of the shop before the shopkeep emerged from beyond the door.

Gloves of Caerus acquired. (+3 LD)

Crafting 02/20/2020.

Spoiler

ID: 136147
CD: 10+1=11
Perfect T1 Plushie crafted.

Spoiler

Name: Slurpuff
ID: 136147
Item Type: Plushie
Enhancements: LD | LD | LD
Description: A plushie of a gourmet ice cream dish. It was a froopy face, and a tongue extends from its wriggly lips and droops off to the side. A cherry atop the proverbial living sundae ties the pink amalgamation together.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=597204

Crafting 02/25/2020.

Spoiler

ID: 136517
Perfect T1 Light Armor crafted.

Spoiler

Name: Violet Overcoat
ID: 136517
Description: A flamboyantly rich violet and gray checkered overcoat. Enemies are so dazzled by its style that they won't realize how aloof their opponent is.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=597713

ID: 136518
Perfect T1 Light Armor crafted.

Spoiler

Name: Fancy Vest
ID: 136518
Enhancements: MIT | MIT | Recovery
Description: Staying protected is valuable. Doing it in style is priceless.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=597713

• 2 months later...

Crafting 05/08/2020.

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of the Crimson Crusader
ID: 147135
Roll: CD: 10
Tier: 3
Enhancements: MIT | MIT | Light Momentum
Description: Red.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r9-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=607009