[PP/F24] Beach Party ♥ >>Ocean Waves Manor<<

Oh my.

He knew very, very little people here. Isn't that a bummer?

He felt a tad bit overdressed, too. Meh, he wasn't here to swim, anyway. 

His bare feet were almost burning from the sand as he walked past some unfamiliar people. Damn you, sensitive feet!

A familiar mop of hair-- er, lack of it, really-- caught his slate blue eyes as he walked through the treacherous path! "Ah, Alec!" He exclaimed, bounding over to the large man with a childish grin. "Didn't expect to see you here, bud! How's it been since the last time I-- er, saw you?" He asked, stammering on his last few words. It certainly has been a while since the have last seen each other, huh..? Maybe it wasn't at the best place or time... but at least he knew someone! He wondered how that redhead was doing.

@Alec

Another familiar player caught the corner of his eye. His eyes grew stars as he whipped his head over to the one and only white-haired person he knew-- oh, wait, there was that young little lady, Fuyuno, too. Okay, scratch that. The only guy with white hair he knew! 

"Oh, hey. It's Bahr!" He chirped, clapping his hands together as he gave @Bahr an innocent grin. "It's been a while since I've last seen you, too!"

Solei's Attire (sorry if it's a bit blurry, lol)

Spoiler

steven beach.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The arrival of so many! Kityuisa was happy with the turn out. It wasn't long before a sandy blonde/brown haired young adult appeared in front of her. Her eyes twinkling as he held out his ice cream sandwich. "Nice to meet you Dustin, my name is Kityuisa." She adjusted the large hat that was on her head. @Dustin"I actually just finished setting everything up, but thank you for the offer." She held up her hand, motioning that she did not want the ice cream sandwich, "You enjoy it!" Their conversation was cut a little bit too short for Kityuisa's liking as yet another face showed up. Or rather multiple faces... Her eyes catching sight of @Vigilon, and @Krysta. They were attending with another blonde girl, one that seemed rather... spunky. @Astralin

Then @Ruby came into the picture. Kityuisa smiled widely, wrapping the taller woman into a hug, "Ruby!" She released her from her grasp, "You don't look to bad yourself." A tongue appeared, sticking out of her mouth before it recoiled back inside. "How have you been?" Her face looking upwards as she rested her hand on her arm. "I haven't seen you since we punched that rock into the blip." Kityuisa had truth be told, missed Ruby. 

Then came @Jomei. He was as ginger as ever. She smiled with his compliment, "Thank you, Jomei. I am happy that you came." Kityuisa waved her hands, "Meet Dustin and you most likely know Ruby." As if to agree to her statement, Jomei greeted Ruby just as if to confirm her statement of them knowing each other. A flash of purple. Two more figures appeared. Cornering Jomei like a gang of crows picking up a pile of breadcrumbs. 

@Teion @Ryo They both had purple hair. I'm almost jealous.. The man of the purple-haired duo mentioned Jomei's love, Tel.. The very woman that Kityuisa had heard so much about. Kityuisa raised her hands, declining their statement. "No! Jomei and I aren--" Kityuisa felt relieved as Jomei revealed that she was in fact the host. "The name's Kityuisa. Though if you can't say my name you can just call me Kit." Now she turned to her voice to Jomei, "Speaking of Tel, do you know if she's coming, Jomei?" Kityuisa wanted to meet the woman that Jomei had spoken that highly of. 

Kityuisa's eyes were looking at Jomei one second, the next they were covered. The lulling voice of her beloved sounded in her ear. Kityuisa felt her smile grow wide as she reached up, grabbing hold of his hands and bringing them down. The kiss on her cheek, filling her with warmth. She felt a small frown toy across her lips as @Hikoru began to back up, obviously feeling awkward over his display of affection for her. Kityuisa wouldn't be having any of that. She reached out, grabbing a hold of Hikoru's wrist and pulling him towards her. Then she wrapped her arms around him in a hug, "Hiko~ I'm so glad you're here." She stood up on her tip toes, returning the kiss on his own cheek this time. She released her grasp, moving her hand down to lace her fingers around Hikoru's. Then she turned to Ryo with sparkling eyes, "Speaking of needing to tattle to Tel, there's really no need. This is Hikoru, and well... I like him." She held up her other hand in a thumbs up. A wink lining her face as she made her blunt statement.

Then there were more! @Arabelle showed up, someone Kityuisa had never met, I'll have to go over and say hi here soon. But then she headed over, everyone else coming with her. They were going to speak with Dustin. She gave the group a friendly wave. I'll say hi soon... but for now.. Kityuisa's gaze then landed straight on @Alec who was now accompanied by @Bahr. She called out to both of them, "Hey! Bahr! Alec! Hi!!!!" She was happy to see that they both had come. I want to go say hi, but i'm in the middle of a conversation..[Insert Internal Reeeeeee Here]

Next, a black or... dark purpled haired woman in appearance? @DaziaShe gave the woman a smile, waving her over as well. Then there was @Huginn Kityuisa kept her eyes on him, to see if he would look over. 

@Cordelia the blonde haired woman that Kityuisa had wanted to fight for the rare drop on floor four. Kityuisa felt intense about the girl, but she wouldn't let it stop her from having a good time. Nor would she let it show through her positive figure. I need today to go smoothly. "Cordelia! Over here." Kityuisa waved the girl over. At least I can introduce her to some people... Then she saw the sights of @Solei. A man she didn't really know... 

So, there was another player that was hosting a beachparty. Last year Zandra did one herself. With a scavenger hunt, a small safe combat and wrapped up with some swimsuit competition. There was some plans to host another one this year too. But she wasnt sure her wallet would be able to match last years prizes. Anyway, since there was another one, she dont have to think about it.

Zandra putted on her everyday clothes and headed to floor 24 where the party would take place. As she aproached the area, Zita, her kingseagle familiar, had started circling above her. Zandra stopped as she scanned the area of which individuals that was present and if there was anyone she knew. Several players from her beachparty was there. She could spot at least four of them. There was also Hikoru. She let out a giggle when she saw what he was doing. But just a moment later a faint shadow of pink appeared on her cheeks as she saw the irishman. She hvnt talked to him at all since the latest boss raid meeting. Would she walk up to him now? No, they already seemed to be quite a big group chatting. So she decided to wait for the moment. See what will happen. Zita landed on her shoulder and rubbed her head against Zandras red hood.

Appearance(except the gun ofcourse):

Spoiler

wolf_hunt_by_thaoiiees-d61u27p.thumb.jpg.2c043cb92a1a254ee7f8444b70702b7c.jpg

Edited by Zandra

Alec nodded to his close friend @Bahr as the other man stepped up next to him. "I thought for sure this would be your sort of scene." The large heavily muscled man said to his friend. "You're at least around the same age as a lot of people here. I feel like Mathew McConaughey's creepy older uncle from Dazed and Confused, only I'm not trying to hit on anyone here." Alec offered with a low deep chuckle as his eyes scanned over the crowd protectively ever vigilant for the signs of trouble. Suddenly another even smaller body appeared next to the giant of a man causing Alec to chuckle internally, and here he thought he'd end up standing all alone and leaving early from this beach shin dig of Kit's. Of course he'd say hi to her at some point it would be rude not to but she was super busy the hostess with the mostest. "Hey there @Solei. How have you been?" The lathe man asked of the much smaller younger man. "So when you going to join Bahr and I on an adventure. With a little extra healing for me and some extra energy for Bahr I'm not sure if Aincrad has an encounter we can't destroy easily." Alec offered with a smile. "The offer still stands. Find a quest and I'll Tank you through it." The large man offered as his eyes once more swept the party goers catching sight of @Kityuisa as she offered a wave on his general direction the large man glanced from Bahr to Sol and back to Kit not sure if the wave was intended for himself or one of his two companions and taking a risk he raised his own hand in a wave as he let a smile crack through his perpetual scowl for the young woman hoping he hadn't mistaken her wave and intercepted it from one of the others he was standing with.

The three players were quickly approached by a small, adorable girl. She would poke Vigilon in the side, and speak about, old times, maybe? She would then greet Astralin, introducing herself as Sunova, Su for short. "Oh, well, nice to meet you, Su, I'm L- Astralin! My name is Astralin." She was getting better at introducing herself by her username, but she occasionally still slipped from time to time. She would speak to Vigilon about...the attention he'd been getting from girls? She must have been joking about it, but it still caused Astralin to blush slightly, and she got a little flustered. "Ahhhahahaha, Um, I, uh, I wouldn't be too sure about that, I...I think I would be too old for him, anyway. I was 21 years old when this game started, and he's like...15, 16, maybe?" She was simply guessing Vigilon's age based on his face and height, but she...would soon learn that her guess was 2-3 years off... "Besides, he's already with Krysta here! Aren't they an adorable couple? They're just SO CUTE together!!" She would look around, then ask, "Hey, Vigilon, do you know where Veriost is? I haven't seen her lately..."

Astralin looked over to the host, and saw that she was getting a bit surrounded by players that were greeting her. Astralin would consider letting her speak with those players before greeting the host herself, and then, before she could speak to Vigilon and Krysta again, someone came up to her. "No way." She uttered in surprise. "Libra, I can't believe it's you! I never thought I'd see you until I got out of this game!" The player would say. Astralin knew exactly who she was. "A-Aquarius?? Is that you??" The player would nod her head in confirmation, her black hair and ultramarine blue streak being blown in the breeze. "None other! Although, I go by Aquaria in this game...not so different, though, I guess." Astralin would turn back to the other players. "Ahaha, sorry about that, anyway, yes, I know her, she's one of my friends in the real world. So, anything you feel the need to talk about right now? The Hostess seems a bit busy at the moment..."

@Vigilon @Krysta @Sunova

Vigilon would feel a mild tingle in his side when Sunova showed up. "Hey, Su, nice to see you again." She would quickly introduce herself to Astralin, and then the next words that were spoken would make Vigilon feel...uncomfortable. "Wh-what? No! I'm with Krysta, end of story! How, I, I don't even...what?" Astralin would claim that she was 21 when the game started, and she would then...mistake Vigilon for a 15-16 year old. "What? Uh, I was actually 18 when the game started. It's been like...I think it's been about two years, or, at least, it's felt like that, so...that makes me like, 19? 20?" Astralin would speak again on how she was shipping Vigilon and Krysta. He blushed, being a bit bashful about it all. Astralin then asked Vigilon where Veriost was. "Sleeping. She not on my shoulder or something?" He looked over to Veriost's usual sleeping spot, and she wasn't there. Vigilon looked behind him to spot her on the sand, waking up. The small white frost dragon would take flight and return to Vigilon's shoulder. By the looks of it, she was hoping for food. Maybe she could smell it? Astralin would then have a sudden reunion with a player with the username Aquaria, and the real name Aquarius. He was starting to sense a pattern...but this was just two, there couldn't possibly be twelve, right?

@Astralin @Krysta @Sunova

Edited by Vigilon

Joining the party a bit late it seemed Haz walked up to the beach and looked around to see quite a few people he knew, from some of his close friend, guildmates and even some people he just knew from conversations. It was not rare for Haz to go to a beach this may have been the third time he went to an event like this. Looking around for people he knew he kind of felt a pain in his chest but was gone quite fast. Looking over to Sunova she seemed to be busy with Vigilon and his girlfriend and looking over to Hydravion it seemed that she was already busy showing off again and enjoying, there was no need to a trick or two for Haz to pull of here. Then he walked over to the chore a bit before dipping his feet in the water. It was quite refreshing for sure and to make things worse for someone He took out a bucket and filled it with water.

Walking up slowly with a Bucket of water behind him he walked up to the purple-haired girl known as @Arabelle, With a grin on his face he walked up to her. Holding the bucket above her head he smiled before speaking, "Hello Arabelle, been some time for sure, maybe we have to stop meeting on a beach like this, Also look up for a second!" he said and as soon as she would look up he would drop the water over her head and start laughing a bit, "Sorry sorry, Its what I could call payback, Last time we ended up with a sort draw I believe so I'll be taking that win now," He said with a grin on his face before looking to the other players there as well, "Hello again... @Dustin Was it right, I remember you, your a great fighter mate. Hello you as well," Haz said to the other girl with a friendly smile you would not suspect from someone as tall as Haz.

Haz's his outfit

Spoiler

IMG_20181205_190600.jpg.20892ed8453ba48cc7b0989ae9413dde.jpg

um... Would I really do this, I am not sure there are people here and I don't want to but I have to be brave, and maybe this is the only way to see the beach. Taking the courage from within I took a deep breath and started walking to the location, It was sure to be saved but I don't want to get in trouble. I heard it was normal to wear fitting clothing to these sort places so with what I knew I bought myself some new clothing and went here. But I was too scared to show off my new clothing so I kind of choose to wear a black jacket over my body. Not only that I kind of still was trying to cover my legs as well. Having sort bandages around my arm as well I was getting quite scared now.

Getting there was not a big deal but it seems the party as already started quite a bit, quite a few people where here and I froze quite a bit as I saw all these people sitting and talking around. Looking around I looked at the beach and was quite amazed at how it looked. Slowly walking on the sand with my bare feet I kind of shocked with every step, I was used to walking with no shoes but in the sand was really something new to me as well. For a minute I took to get to the shore and stood close just far away from the water where it could not get to me. Slowly sitting down I went and pulled my legs close to my body and hide them under my jacket as well. Sitting there I was quite amazed and breath is taken by the sea as I never saw this. I started to kind of ignore the party members now and just stared off into the sea.

Angels outfit + Long Black Jacket

Spoiler

Swimwear_Iri.jpg.64dc3b47259cb4aeb2eb153c5afeb016.jpg

Edited by WingedAngel

Cordelia hummed as someone called her. 

Who could it really be? She's only kind of met like, three people in this game.

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked over to the owner of the voice, and her spirits... well, let's just say there were a tiny bit crushed. 

"Oh," she murmured for a few seconds as she blanked out. She finally collected herself after a few seconds and went bounding over to the girl. "Ah, it's nice to see you again, Kityuisa," she bowed her head slightly as she gave her a small grin. She wasn't one to hold grudges but she couldn't help but be a little bit more cautious to the girl who looked like she wanted to kill her only a few days ago. 

"You're the one who planned the party, yes? You certainly attracted quite the crowd," she murmured, whistling lowly as her eyes swept across what looked like the endless amounts of people.

@Kityuisa

Hearing of a beach party sounded nice for sure, knowing that people would be there would be even cooler. Maybe I could test out my singing as see how people react to me while I sing. Or hear me out, (Yes I'm talking to myself here) I can even make some new friends. Getting my stuff ready I made my way out of the inn and before I knew it went to the teleporter to get myself some fun time in here. Only to just remember that I can't Swim... ooh well we have to see how this ends. Getting into the teleporter and in a few seconds out on floor 21. It was quite nice here and I kind of hyped myself up quite a bit. Getting to the side of the party I looked at all the people and got more of a good feeling.

I started walking down to the one person I knew, Dustin! He was here and well looking to others I even saw Miss Aris... WOW, SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, NEVER THOUGH TO SEE HER LIKE THIS! I thought as I walked over to Dustin as I seemed to lose my footing and before I knew it smashed into the ground right behind @Dustin With my face full with sand and quite a bit of shame I sat on my knees and hit the sand off me. Slowly my face started to become red. I sat on the ground not moving for a bit as my Shame has gotten the best of me again and I was stunned by it. Darn it Why cant I never pull something off. Looking up at Dustin I smiled "H...Hi Dustin... Mi... Missed me?" I said to him as my face became even redder as I spoke.

Ryoko's Swimsuit 

Spoiler

noframe442.thumb.jpg.fecc766b8ae99b923d1ee43a91f97f8d.jpg

The woman turned down the boy’s offer of a snack and for a moment it was like something broke inside of him. Not many people turned down Dustin’s snacks like that. Dejected and almost a little heartbroken, he walks away towards the shore, but stopping about half way. Dustin’s new favorite guildmate showed up and made her way over to the boy, saying hi and introducing the girl he had fought the bunny with again. “Hello Mishiro, nice to meet you... again.” He smiles politely before suddenly Arabelle compliments the boy. His face turns bright red and his head instinctively turns to face the water. “You look beautiful Belle.” He still can’t bring himself to look at Arabelle.

After some time, he looks back and Arabelle had disappeared, so Dustin politely waves to Mishiro, turning towards the water and walking in that direction. Hazado quickly greets Dustin and Dustin returns with a quick wave.

When Dustin finally makes it out towards the water he stops and sits down, and it’s not long before he hears a fall and sand hits his leg. Turning around he sees that familiar head of hair with sand on her face and red on her cheeks. “Hey Ryo,” He smiles brightly, “Yeah, I have missed you.” He sits next to her in the sand looking out towards the water. It had been a long time since Dustin sat with anyone like this. “So... what’ve you been up to recently?” He asks, pulling out a pair of cookies, handing one to @Ryoko and taking a bite out of the one he kept for himself.

Stretching his body, Macradon was walking out of his house on the first floor heading up to the beach party being hosted by Kit. He had been helping her get some Col for her event, wasn’t really sure what she needed it for, but she wanted it last time they met, which wasn’t too long ago. Macradon was wearing his casual wear while also having his black and gold gauntlet on his left arm with chains strapped around it to hold his familiar in place. It was a big event since everyone were invited, so he had to make sure Belphegor wouldn’t annoy the guests, and having a chain wrapped around your bare arms wasn’t comfortable, so having this gauntlet helped to prevent a lot of pain. Getting up to the 22nd floor, Macradon went towards Kit’s beach house which was where the party presumably was to be held. As he arrived at the area, Macradon looked around, spotting a few people he knew, and some that he didn’t, it was quite … different. He hadn’t been to big social events like these before. 

Appearance

Spoiler

Prussia-hetalia-prussia-17411834-1328-1000.thumb.jpg.b9a5ccdccf83b5f9de6244c7a273e9e4.jpg

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 81
1665 HP
175 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (31 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity)
116 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 81 Armor)

Items
Exiled Requium ................... // +81 Mitigation

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Exiled Requiem ................... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Buff name ........................ // Buff effect

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 2: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +3xTier(9) base damage on first attack
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

Jomei shrugged his shoulders as Kit brought up Tel's attendance, accompanied by a small, sad sigh. "I'm honestly not sure. She wasn't home when I was about to head out, and she never responded to the message I sent her about the party." Despite feeling a bit upset that he had not had the chance to see his fiance much recently, he still forced a smile, "So your guess is as good as mine." The smile, however, did not need to be forced for long as he saw Hikoru creeping up behind Kit. He watched as the man playfully covered Kityuisa's eyes, and planted a small peck on her cheek. Olive eyes widened, as well as his smile, as he watched the interaction between the two. Obviously, Kityuisa had been thinking worst case scenario about Hikoru's feelings towards her, and that things were working out in their favor after all. Finally, even though no introductions were needed, Kit introduced Hikoru's name and revealed her feelings for him. Teeth bore with a wide grin as Jomei clapped his hands together, "Well now, that wasn't so hard was it." Looking to the others, and then back to their host, Jomei took a step to walk past them. "I'll leave you two to chat. See you around Hiko." he added in a teasing matter to his friend, the Master of Shadows. 

Jomei decided to take a small walk on his own, and gander at some of the other players that had arrived during his short conversation. A few others that he did not recognize, as well as Macradon and Zandra had shown their faces. Placing his hands into his pockets, the ginger wandered towards the tables where the refreshments were set up, setting out to get himself a drink. Setting his course near where the waves met the sand, Jomei's feet sunk into the wet sand with each step, the gentle summer breeze tousling his hair and the open green vest he wore. The ginger wore a longing expression for a mere moment before arriving at the snack station. 

August 30, 20xx
❄ summertime sadness

--Mishiro uncorked the vial and drank. She drained it of its contents and dismissed the empty glass bottle to her inventory. Slipping her stockings and combat boots back on, she turned and reached for the shoulder bag on her bedside table - only for her gaze to stray to the unusual fixture on the wall just slightly above it. Her hand fell back to her side and lightly curled over soft white sheets. Without barely making a sound, she swung her legs over to the other side of the bed and approached.

She picked it up for the first time in a long while. Lifting it from the place it had earned, hanging from a brass-plated hook where a picture frame would have been better suited, Mishiro absentmindedly traced a finger along the red paint's uneven ridges. She turned it over in her hands, tugged at a red string tied to a small hole on one of the mask's sides. The last she had heard of her foregone friend's actions was a few days ago. Two players, both beneath level five, and a stronger player - a friendly but troubled girl Arabelle knew well enough that the shock was palpable on her face when the rumors were confirmed to be true. All of them, green cursors. Decidedly innocent. Turning the kitsune mask over in her hands once again, she looked deeply into its vacant eyeholes as if to silently repeat the same burning question she had asked that day.

"Why?"

The girl betrayed no emotion as she hung his mask back on its hook. Mishiro took her shoulder bag and reentered her cafe, locking the backroom door as she left. The sign had been flipped to 'Closed' earlier and there was only one other present; a small purple-haired girl who had seated herself at the table nearest the door and enjoyed her free cake with a satisfied smile.  She double-checked the equipment and coffee machines behind the counter before quietly approaching the only occupied table. "Shall we get going?" 

The walk to the beach party was short and fairly uneventful. Arabelle had... persuaded her to attend in her usual demanding manner - i.e. she didn't back down until she heard an affirmative - but currently, she wasn't forcing a conversation outside of a few outward musings on the boy's swimsuits and a question. Would she invite Huginn? Mishiro gave it some consideration, then firmly shook her head. "No. I don't particularly need to. Invite him yourself, if you want him to come by." Dull grey eyes fixed onto the path ahead. It was not open to discussion. The pair remained in relative silence until they arrived at their destination and quickly ducked into changing stalls before the lines started to form.

Mishiro pulled the curtain to the side. She stepped out into the sunlight in an astonishingly uncharacteristic, and revealing, string bikini that matched the color of her hair. Unbound black hair fell past her waist, with a portion tucked into the white scarf loosely wrapped around her neck, and an occasional lock fell over her grey eyes. If she even noticed the attention being drawn to her tall, graceful figure and the amount of fair skin she showed, the girl hardly gave an indication. She crossed an arm across her bare midriff and regarded the beach mansion and festivities before her with the same distant, neutral expression.

A crystal flower, even underneath the morning sun.

"I never expected to see that style on you, but it's very fitting," she responded to her friend simply with a nod. Arabelle's outfit gave off a certain illusion of modesty with the flowing white seethrough worn atop her striped bikini. She had thought it was slightly unlike her, until she took a second glance. It was stylish, yet innocent, yet also partly alluring; appealing to as many gazes as possible, and likely the best entry to a swimsuit competition her friend could come up with. Then Mishiro inclined her head. "No. I was simply following the dress code."

Arabelle's excitement over the swimsuit competition the past few days had been infectious. So much so that a part of her started to look forward to it as well... perhaps even deciding to put some effort on her own outfit.

Before she could protest, the small purple-haired girl grabbed her by the wrist. Leading her forward to socialize. Mishiro didn't know anyone else present aside from Arabelle, so any sort of mingling was naturally met with some hesitation. Freeing her hand from her friend's iron grasp, she trailed after the other at her own pace. She stopped a step behind her friend, slightly appreciative of finding one familiar face. Brawn over brains himself. She inclined her head at the DPS she had worked alongside during the Easter event quest - and also knew long before, from a story someone once told her. "A pleasure to be reacquainted."

As the two interacted, she allowed her gaze to wander about. Already, a fair amount of players - and even a few well-known frontliners - had gathered with many more sure to come. They formed their own little circles, a few weaving in and out of player groups to greet their friends and acquaintances, and...

Dumping a bucket of water over her friend's head, apparently.

Mishiro looked at Arabelle. Then she looked back at Haz, who she knew to be Arabelle's friend. They were certainly close enough for the latter to invite the girl to his wedding, so she already knew she was missing much context. 

However, she knew one thing for sure: she was not going to be involved in this.

"...Hello."

Returning his greeting, she excused herself from the brewing water fight and walked down the shore. The waves lapped at her feet and she looked, almost longingly, out at the glistening blue sea. She remained there, silent, for a few moments before she turned and naturally gravitated to the refreshment table.

Spoiler

(2).thumb.jpg.bb92672e4375b07e23cc9bc4880d4239.jpg

As Fuyuno scanned the faces of the party-goers, she realized something; there's way too many people here! The crowd was, indeed, highly congested, and she barely knew anyone. Even so, she did manage to see a few familiar faces; those of @Krysta, @Solei, and the host @Kityuisa herself. The only problem; they're all surrounded by their friends already and happily chatting... As much as she wanted to say hi, she also didn't want to get in the way of peoples' conversations, especially since she still couldn't bring herself to speak up. Looking around, she realized another situation; I still need to put on my swimsuit! It didn't take long for her to find where players were going to change into their swimsuits, so she followed suit. After changing into her swimsuit and leaving the changing room, Fuyuno looked out to take in the crowds again. This caused her head to eventually overload a bit as she began to feel overwhelmed. Wow... so many people! Even though she generally enjoyed making new friends, the sheer volume of people she didn't know and conversing together was a hurdle she wasn't ready to overcome. Maybe I'll... get a snack for now!

With the resounding decision to not try to overstep her own capabilities, she retreated to a table that was laden with refreshments. Upon arrival, she grabbed the tastiest looking snack there and began nibbling on it while looking out at the sea. She had been to a beach before with her parents in the real world, but this beach was pretty different which captivated her interest for a while. That was, until the figure of a pretty girl just a few years older than her was seen approaching the table she stood at. The girl seemed to not know many others either, since she was also completely alone and uninterested in the people around her. The girl's beauty, highlighted by her tall stature and cute swimsuit, made Fuyuno blush a bit in both astonishment and jealousy, having totally forgotten about the unfinished snack still in her hand. If the girl were to notice her staring, Fuyuno would put on a slightly embarrassed smile and give a small wave to her in greeting. @Mishiro

Appearance:

Spoiler

-minus the beach ball

Fuyuno.png.90a301ffb61d34790b193dfcf8a306a1.png

Scouring around the event place, Macradon spotted someone he wanted to talk to out of all the attendees, and it didn’t seem like he was being busy with anything else. “Oi, Hik!” Macradon said as he waved his arm at @Hikoru. It was quite a while since he last saw him, probably the weird event thing, and he hadn’t really had much time to reach out to him, catch up to what has happened. From what he had gathered by himself was that Hikoru and Kityuisa had gotten together, that thought alone made Macradon smile, especially since Hik had been through a lot with his ex-fiance. “How goes. Long time no casual talking. Been up to anything?” Macradon said as he pulled Belphegor through the sand, who had chosen to lay down in the comfy warm and coarse sand, it was like a brush, but better since it was warm, there was no way he would get up from this willingly, so Macradon just had to brute force through and draw the cerberus with him.

Shiro smiles as he walks around the rock to pick up Kat, pulling her up and giving her a piggy back ride over to the party that was slowly turning into a large gathering. Normally Shiro would turn around and head back to the inn, but not this time. This time he was ready to face the noise and finally apologize to Mishiro. As he walked in towards the beach he heads over towards the refreshments table grabbing a snack for Kat and himself a drink, before he grabs her hand and guides her down to the water. As Katsumi played around in the sand and water, Felli was dancing around her and dodging Kat’s attempts to catch her.

”I’m gonna catch you!” The young girl giggled as she jumped as high as she could clasping her hands to try and catch the small blue flame.

Shiro decided it was time to find Mishiro, so he had Felli keep a watchful eye on Kat and he started walking up the beach until he saw her. She was standing on the shoreline and just staring out. She looked beautiful, and Shiro couldn’t help but stare at her. When she turned around Shiro shook his head and prepared himself. “Mishiro.” He says, his voice still soft and weak as it usually is, but this time there’s just something different about it. Like he was sure about something for once, but he was still scared to talk to her about it. I need to apologize. I need to make sure she knows I didn’t want to leave her alone that night. I wanted to go on that walk with her. Why would she forgive me? She has no reason to, other than an apology. I don’t deserve forgiveness. Especially not from her. He begins to think about the day in the garden, and he clenches his fist. “I...” and like she was made specifically to calm Shiro down, Katsumi made her way up to him and wrapped her hands around his wrist.

Shiro’s eyes shoot open and he looks down at the young girl and back at Mishiro, bowing to her. “I’m sorry I left you alone in the garden.” He places his hand on Kat’s head. “But, had I not left I wouldn’t have sweet Katsumi here, and she would be...” he just couldn’t bring himself to say the word. She has done so much for him that she doesn’t even know, and Shiro can’t help but smile as she walks over and hugs Mishiro. “A friend of Shi’s is a friend of mine!” She smiles up at the black haired girl.

Ruby had smiled to @Jomei and said to him "Eh, I suppose I have been alright. Haven't been feeling too good after all these floor bosses and other bosses, I just keep almost getting myself killed.." she had said almost with a sigh and grin, but shaking her head she had said "But thats fine! Getting back into things, and doing literally all the quests I haven't done quite yet." then she turned to face @Kityuisa. She had smiled as she went in for a hug, she had returned the hug and exclaimed out "Hello sweetheart~ been staying out of trouble?" she had asked her with a giggle. Then winking to her "Hey, you look gorgeous. The man you are dating is one lucky guy, ill tell you that." she had placed her hand on her hip and leaned forward and said "Well, we can always do more together~ if anything you can always shoot me a message and I can put clothing on you, I have like... a mountain of it in my shop right now." she had nervously giggled. Then looked towards everyone else "Wow, what a attendance we have." Then looked over to @Hydravion and gave her a hug then a kiss on her cheek "Hey dear, you doing okay?"

"I think you think of me too highly," Solei sweat dropped, a visible sweat forming on the side of his cheek as he held up his hands.

"I'm really not nearly as strong as you make me sound-- er, I mean. Strong in support, I suppose. My healing capabilities are really, really, really not going to do anything to your health bars if you guys ever need it, but I do appreciate your offers to helping me level up! I'm really down for that whenever you guys want to!" He said, giving the taller man a closed eye smiled. 

@Alec

He watched the rest of the unfamiliar players have fun from the corner of his eye. It made him happy. He's never seen so many people having their spirits so lifted. Everyone always seemed so down in the dumps from... well, being stuck in a literal video game, and it was nice seeing so many smiles on so many faces in the same place. 

It kind of reminded him of home.

"No Sol." The large heavily muscled Tank answered the smaller man. "I just see your potential. I'm not say @Bahr and I here drag you up to the high teens or low twenties in Floors tomorrow. I'm saying run some lower to mid floor quests with us and let us help you get to a solid level. Then once you've got some levels under your belt then we roll some of those quests where they didn't take us into account when they made them." Alec offered as he glanced over at his friend Bahr with a nod as he rested a hand on the other man's shoulder. "Isn't that right my friend?" Alec asked as he gave Bahr's shoulder a squeeze before letting it go. "You seem quieter than usual pal. Everything ok?" The large man asked as he looked closer at his friend. Before letting his gaze draw back across the party goers and revelers spotting one or two more faces he recognized among masses. One bring his Blacksmithing mentor Macradon as the other man approached Hikoru and Kit.