>> 2x ULTRA LUCKY HOT DOG
>> 3x NEGATION DOG
>> 3x ULTRA PROSPEROUS HOT DOG
>> FOCUSED VITAL HOT DOG
>> FOCUSED ELUSIVE HOT DOG
>> CHILI DOG WITH CHILI FRIES
>> 2x STEEL-INFUSED HOTDOG
>> 5x HEARTY MEAL

It was a good day to push the envelope. He'd been doing low-level quests for so long. He really wanted to sink his teeth into a real challenge. He climbed out of bed ready to take on the world. Oscar headed up to the 13th Floor to take on a quest he had heard about. <<Lord of the Seas>> was the name. Apparently the boss was supposed to be super tough. Maybe he could find someone else who wanted to help him out once he got there. He didn't want to have to keep relying on Bahr to carry him through everything, but he felt like a little help as he got his feet wet with these higher floors would be in order. Oscar stepped off the teleport platform and took a deep breath.

"Okay! Let's do this thing!"

And off he trotted to go accept the quest. He was trembling, both from nervousness and excitement. There was something about actually putting your life on the line that just got the blood pumping. 

@Kityuisa

Spoiler

♥ Level: 31

Health: 620 | Energy: 62
EVA: 3 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 1
DMG: 12 | BLEED: 24

Skills:

Combat skills: 
♥ N/A

Weapon skills: 
♥ Rank Five, Dagger +5 DMG

♥ Armor skills: 
♥ Rank Three, Light Armor +12 MIT

Extra skills: 
♥ Rank Three, Familiar Mastery: Fighter +6 DMG

Utility Skills: 
♥ Rank One, Hiding +1 Stealth

Modifiers: 
♥ N/A

Inventory
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] S̶̀͛t̴̽̚ĩ̵̀ñ̵̒g̴̠͝ ̷̐͂o̵̍͠f̸̓̎ ̵̠́H̶̋̽å̴̛d̸̄̒e̸̾́s̷̃̊: +1 ACC, +24 BLEED
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Release of Death: +3 EVA
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Mermaid Queen’s Tiara: +36 MIT, +1 REC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ Teleport Crystal x2
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Kityuisa took a deep breath, she had already tried this quest before running for her god damn life. So here she was again, this time prepared. Kityuisa took out the meals she had prepped before hand, Oscar had been kind enough to get her some food, so here she was. Kityuisa drank the damage potion she had made before hand, letting the burn course through her body. Then she focused on the hearty meal with the hot dog on the side, I swear if this was the real world I would be so fat... Kityuisa ate it all, feeling the enhancements course through her body. Kityuisa grinned before stepping down on floor thirteen. I'm stronger now~ Kityuisa clasped her hands behind her back.

Her eyes catching sight of Oscar himself, "Hey Oscar! I didn't know you'd be here!" What a coincidence... "Whatcha doing on floor thirteen?" Tanine Willowflame padded and halted to a stop next to Kityuisa.

Spoiler

Consumed:
Damage Potion (+3 DMG)
Hearty Meal (+30 MIT)
Focused Elusive Hot Dog (+3 ACC, +1 EVA) [Filling +1 ACC]

Stats:

Kityuisa: 620/620 HP | 62/62 EN | 15 DMG | 83 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 24 BLD | 2 REC | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose

Rested: Ready
Multipurpose: Ready

"If it isn't Kit, my best customer!" Oscar was happy to see a familiar face so high up. He gave her a wave and approached her with a goofy grin on his face. He looked towards the gate to the town as she asked her question, wondering whether or not to ask her to tag along. He was pretty confident that he could take the creature alone, but it would be better with company. "Oh I'm just up here doing a quest. <<Lord of the Seas>> is the name of it. Have you done it yet? If not, maybe we should party up! I feel pretty good about fighting it, but everything is better with company!"

Truth be told, Oscar had heard that this boss had some serious damage output. He'd love for her to tag along even if she had finished it already. More damage would make the quest safer and they wouldn't have to worry about either of them running the risk of dying.