Journal of the Great Lonzo Cervantes

Spoiler
ab32f5fd7ff079a474dc795cd4a56d17_400x400.jpegluka_redgrave_fan_made_design_by_litoperezito_ddaahh9-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhjMjUyNTQ3LThlNzMtNDdmMi1iNTk1LWI1MTg5OWZiMTc4OVwvZGRhYWhoOS0xYjE3NjgzOS0zZDZkLTRmOGQtOWMwOC1jMDcyYjZjM2ZmZjcucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.qQ-8Gtb8onIdIxelQM1kTu298QClp7FkKMXl5qWfXLQ

Username: Lonzo
Height: 6'

History/personality

The type to date multiple people at once thinking it's a game. He never takes anything seriously in terms of romance as he feels there's no point in a world like SAO.
Generally wants to just have fun and be good at the game. He's given up on escaping all together and just lives in the world and pretends it's real so he can cope with the harsh reality of never getting back home. He's very pessimistic which is why he fronts an optimistic personality in the game. He's very tactful in the last moments when he has to be or when challenged otherwise he just outright doesn't care, and only wants to have a good time.
His previous occupations were bartending to pay for college and then starting his firm as a prosecutor for the state afterward. He despises all things drug-related unless used for medicinal purposes. The reason he plays the fields in the game is that he's too afraid to in real life even though because of his looks and cash he'd be able to get whomever he wanted, or so people tell him. He actually believes if he were to be flirtatious with anyone they'd only want him for his stance in society and is actually very pent up. He hadn't gone on dates during high school because he was too focused on getting money thinking he was worthless without it, and not worth being a husband let alone being a decent person. He was hard on himself in his youth thanks to a middle-class upbringing that annoyed him when he wanted the pleasures of the world. In his youth, he was very greedy. In his adult years after landing a job he saw how fake people could be and opted to seem uninterested in everyone, feeling no one saw him for himself. In a game, you can be whoever you want and flirtatious was what he wanted to be. He wanted to do all those things he craved to do when he was younger. The things you think a person with money does.

Virtues:

Helpful when someone actually needs help he's willing to help out more often than not. (he might call in a favor later but it's not likely unless you a rival)
Easy going: Not much bothers him and he's not about to bother other people unless they're trying to get his attention romanticly 
Realist: fakes optimism for the sake of others but in truth, he's a realist who might use the guise of being lazy to avoid a situation he believes he won't survive.
Romantic: Even though he will flirt with anyone with two legs he's showy about it. He likely has watched one too many romcoms and emulates as much as possible
Thick Skinned: He doesn't care about being called names really, and he likes it when people tell him how to do better without taking it as an insult.
Tactician: He'll study a battle before it gets nasty or in a pinch, he'll come up with a strategy and seldom falls in the trap of not knowing what to do.
Big Hearted: He'll get over pettiness quickly should he find out a person is in a bad way. He hates seeing suffering and tries not to get people down too low. 

Flaws:

Blackmailer: he's not afraid to blackmail people if he has the ability to do so but he'll try to do it a humorous manner to try and salvage a friendship later.
Commitment issues: Not just with dating one person at a time, it's with almost everything. Staying in a party. Staying in a guild. He likes to drift around however there is something that will force him to stay and it's the next virtue.
Sensualist: does it pleasure his senses, he's all up for that! Smell, taste, touch, if it somehow is good to him he'll stick around for it and bask in it. Some say he's lazy if he sits all day in hot springs or ends up buying food and just eats it all day knowing he doesn't gain a pound and it tastes fantastic. 
Big Spender: He'll pay more for things for no reason at all. If he finds a shop first he pays whatever they have without shopping around and because he's a sensualist he's likely to buy in bulk. 
Vengeful: Cross him once and it'll take a very long time for him to consider forgiving you
Delusional: Because he thinks it's a game to cope with the idea of it being a death game he's opted to forget about the real world as much as possible and believes that if you die here you'll just wake up.
Two-Faced: He comes off as happy go lucky but many feel he's destructive to others with his fake behavior. 

Profession: 

Skills
Non-combat:

» Rank 1 Heavy Armor

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» Two-Handed axe - Rank 2

Inventory

Set B "DPS Package":

Weapons/Tools:
» Two-Handed rare Axe
      - 2 bleed
» Vanity Civilian Clothes (first picture)
  »   Onyx Guardian Armor
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: 1 Thorns, 2 Mit

»(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
» 8 Tier 1 Materials 
 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Lonzo Char Sheet

Edited by Lonzo

Journal
10/26
I could buy things from the NPCs but they can only carry me so far later on I bet. Otherwise, why would other players even bother with job like classes. Even the higher up are willing to work with someone who might botch an order. I'll look for someone who isn't top tier and help raise them up and see how far they can get. Let us see if I can make anyone useful while I"m here. In the end, I might get the right things out of it.

10/27
Yukiro seems like a nice guy. Guess I'll see where this goes. Also, I did a quest for Zak. Making his drinking buddy a perfect potion. Was there any doubt? I wonder how many people have achieved that on their first go around. It's just part of the Lonzo charm baby. *~wink~*
Anyway, I got some potions out of it. One of them was a damage potion. I'm a little worry about it too. I get the feeling this game is going to force me into combat soon. Well, I guess we'll see how it goes then. 

10/30
I've become a cook and made my first treat! A Dark Chocolate Sword! It wasn't what I wanted to make but it came out really good. The stats gave it a +2 to ACC which might be useful later. I haven't decided if I should eat it during a quest or to sell it yet. We shall see! Currently, I'll put it in my shop and see if it does well. Here's hoping. Almost got married to a nice gal named Maggie but it didn't work out. Oh well.
I'm also looking for a place to stay these days. Wish me luck. At my kitchen I made two perfects right away FANCY!

10/31
it's Halloween and I made another perfect in my shop. You know, maybe I was meant to be a cook. I even ranked up! Rank 2 baby heck yeah, fancy.
So today I got a letter to come to get medicine for a town. I'm meeting up with a hunting party shortly wish me luck.

I was left behind in a quest but they at least warned me about it. Though I worry about partying with Koga and Nora. (Medicine quest)

I begin to wonder if I should look into the info broker people about quests before I go into them. I'm not sure if Nora and Yukiro want to kill me...(Vs Cave Guardians tutorial quest 3)

Seems like Koga and Noctua had a falling out. I'm going to help her feel sexy and gorgeous. Maybe that'll bring up the lady's spirit <3 Noctua seems all right with me. Again it's Koga I wonder about. Maybe he doesn't know how to reply to my messages? She waltzs and ballroom dances. Maybe I'll have to learn these more to dance with her! (Dancing rp with Noctua)

Edited by Lonzo

Stats

SP 16
LvL 5
HP 140
Energy 14
DMG 4
Mit 26
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Skills Slots 3
2 handed Axes rank 2
Heavy Armor rank 1
blank

Weapon 
Two-Handed rare Axe
      - 2 bleed Effect: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Bleed damage does not stack, but can be refreshed.

Armor 
Black Onyx Armor: 1thorns (9dmg on normal melee hits against me) Mit2 (18dmg mit)
Sword Arts

Accessory
Golden Eye Ring - +3 ACC

SWORD ARTS!

Rank 1

• [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
  • [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.

Rank 2

• [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy +2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
  • [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.

ITEMS
    Battle Ready Slots
    *5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
     *1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
    *1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
    *»(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Equipment
    2 handed axe with Bleed 2
    Onyx Armor Black Onyx Armor: 1thorns (9dmg on normal melee hits against me) Mit2 (18dmg mit)

Extra
    Vanity Civilian Town Clothes

Sp Usage
    Rank 2: two-handed Axe +4 dmg
    Rank 1: Heavy armor +8mit (armor has +18 so total is 26Mit)

•  
Edited by Lonzo