[F01|R10 Artisan] The Evening Star | Open.

[28/8/20]

Two pieces of equipment, but custom made rather than standard pieces she'd have in the store. Some people preferred the individuality of pieces, and NIGHT couldn't blame them, knowing the value in having personalized items herself. "One moment," she'd told them, stepping away from her post and hopping over her low counter, picking at the last pieces of materials she'd gotten, alongside the customer's payment.

--Thank goodness she had enough. The moment the Quartz piece was forged, she'd packed it up in a nice bundle of paper, before sliding the two squares over to the other player. "Good luck out there."

Spoiler

AMBITION | Silver Crescent Hairpin | +1XP/Craft
HARDWORKING | Extended Workshop | +2XP/Craft, +1 crafting attempt/day.
ATHENA'S LENS | Challenge of Olympus | +1 CD
> Total Crafting Attempts: 11
Current Respite Stock: 
[156933]

Tier 1 Trinket
ID: 166446 | CD: 13 (12+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 166445 | CD: 4 (3+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 166444 | CD: 10 (9+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 166443 | CD: 9 (8+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 166442 | CD: 9 (8+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 166441 | CD: 10 (9+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 166440 | CD: 8 (7+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 166439 | CD: 12 (11+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 166438 | CD: 4 (3+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 166437 | CD: 9 (8+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 166436 | CD: 1 | Fail

Result: +86XP (53, +11+22), -11 Tier 1 Materials, Uncommon Crafted Trinket (2), Rare Crafted Trinket (6), Perfect Crafted Trinket (2)

!! Disclaimer: Discarding Roll ID #166447. Reason: Invalid Roll (max amount of crafting attempts reached for one day).

@Nisahime

Spoiler

Item Name: Soul Tether - Azurite
Profession: Artisan | Rank 9
Roll ID & Result: ID: 166439 | CD: 11+1 
Item Type: Tier 1 Perfect Trinket
Enhancements: Loot Die III
Description: [ A silvered line not of chain but is metal, but like a cord in silver. Upon it a small pendant of a Celtic knot in the shape of a plus sign, to most it would mean nothing. ]
Post Link: [28/8/20]

Item Name: Soul Bonding - Quartz
Roll ID & Result: ID: 166446 | CD: 12+1
Item Type: Tier 1 Perfect Trinket
Enhancements: Accuracy III
Description: [ An unassuming silver-white bracelet with a dangling section of chain that fretters from one's wrist. To those that would see it it would appear broken, and perhaps they'd be right. ]
Post Link: 
[28/8/20]

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She'd appear, the raven that took up stead here with a mirror of black upon her scalp as if she was there but seemingly swallowed by the darkness around her. She'd drift her gaze out of one of the windows of the abode, watching the idle passerby stretch their legs upon a glimmered glowing stone. Was she one of them? These people with no purpose...

Eventually, a return by the owner, Nissa takes the bundled memorabilia as a wish to hold on to what was slipping as they were important but unsure as to why. She'd mutter a word in aloof greeting and farewell the same. "The fates always have a way of dealing in our affairs don't they, Thank you for the service." A soft word and a turn, the familiar ring of entry met with the blinding rays of a morning bleed upon the wooden exterior along with a gentle breeze, and as fleeting as she blew in she was gone.

Items received 

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm not sure how to say this but the alley looks really dangerous" he thought as he finally found Night's shop. Crozeph had been thinking about visiting again since she was the one who made his statue that he uses in his shop for buffs. An artisan who might be able to help him get a better set of equipment. Crozeph entered the shop and saw... well everything looked quite normal for him. it would be strange if he saw vials or musical instruments inside. He pulled out his inventory menu and took a piece of paper from inside it. The paper was crumpled, a blunder from him and he tried to smooth it out as if he was worried it won't be accepted as he placed it on the counter "um, I'd like to order something" he told Night, only that there's no one on the counter yet "talk to myself for now I guess" he thought.

Item Name: Ars Paulina
Roll ID & Result: - - -
Item Type: Jewelry
Item Tier:  3 
Item Quality:  Perfect 

Enhancements: [ REC I/ ACC II ] [ Reference ]
Description: "There is a time for everything and to that there is also an end but there is no need to fret for it is to be accepted." A pocket watch made by a powerful mage who possesses ten rings. This silver watch has no intricate designs outside yet its structure inside is powerful enough to restore energy and even make time dilate making its user see things slightly slower than the usual. 
Post Link: - - -

[12/9/20]

Spoiler

Current Respite Stock: 
[156933]

Tier 3 Jewelry
ID: 168008 | CD: 10 (9+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 168007 | CD: 10 (9+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 168006 | CD: 12 (11+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 168005 | CD: 6 (5+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 168004 | CD: 12 (11+1) | Success! (Perfect)

Result: +44XP (29, +5+10), -5 Tier 3 Materials, Uncommon Crafted Jewelry (1), Rare Crafted Jewelry (2), Perfect Crafted Jewelry (2)

Crow?

She'd tried not to make a sound as she watched him stroll in. It was amusing this way; she'd kept up her hidden presence as much as she could within the confines of her shop, and it was even more entertaining when it was with regards to someone she knew. Nevertheless, his request for an item required her attention, so NIGHT hastily picked up the crumpled mess from behind him, still as quiet as a fox.

The crumpled mess was... hard to read.

The hell?

"One... one moment," NIGHT returned, casually sliding over her counter with furrowed brows as her eyes locked onto the scrawled script, still trying to decipher the scribbles on the broken page. It was only after a few minutes in the back room could she understand her client's order; within seconds it was made, and the artisan slid it (packaged) across her desk to her friend with a humbled sigh.

She'd gestured over to the packet, alongside the tilt of her head. "Is this for Yuki?"

@Crozeph

Spoiler

Item Name: Ars Paulina
Roll ID & Result: 168006 | CD: 11 +1
Item Tier:  3 

Enhancements: [ REC I/ ACC II ]
Description: "There is a time for everything and to that there is also an end but there is no need to fret for it is to be accepted." A pocket watch made by a powerful mage who possesses ten rings. This silver watch has no intricate designs outside yet its structure inside is powerful enough to restore energy and even make time dilate making its user see things slightly slower than the usual. 
Post Link: [12/9/20]

Crozeph was startled when Night came out of nowhere to pick up his order "who are you? Ezio?"  he asked her as he watched Night read his order written on a paper."Well, that was expected," he thought as he caught glimpse of Night finding it a bit hard to read his order. How does someone crumple an item when they have a really nice inventory system? on possible for people like him. He scratched his head as and laughed it off as Night began to make his order. He needed one more item to upgrade, his clothes. A break from his yukata and put on an attire that would be reminiscent of the Meiji era.

Night came back with his order and asked if it was for Yuki. "Nah it's for me, upgrading some of my equipment and ordered a watch so I won't lose track of time and stay out too late. I'd miss Yuki's dinner if I did. having this is easier than paying attention to the in-game time HUD" he replied. He opened his menu and transferred the payment to the shop owner "I already gave her a gift, not sure if she liked it though" he added before thanking her and walking outside.

received Ars Paulina
payment: 1,100 col 

Edited by Crozeph
  • 4 weeks later...

Valentine entered the store with a mission in mind. Valentine was not the type that goes shopping open. He entered the Evening Star after hearing a fair amount of recommendations for it. The shop was decently known for both pricing and variety of wares. As Val was not one to shop often he preferred places that allowed him to buy everything he needed at once.

The shop would be described by him as desolate if not for the lady manning the place. She looked polite enough and when asked "Is there anything you're looking for?" He gave a nod before pointing to a pin that caught his attention. It was shaped like the eye of horus and reminded him of his life in the real world. His family hailed from Ancient Egypt and could be considered modern day pharaohs. The pin reminded him of his mom and little brother.

“I will take this and an inscribed pocket watch if possible.” His voice sounded stiff from the lack of use.

Spoiler

Eye of Horus Enamel Pin | Tier 1 Perfect Trinket | ACCURACY III
L[ Cost: 500col | #145605 ]

Item Name: Lover Lament
Item Type: 1
Item Tier: Select: 
Enhancements: Ambition tool +1 EXP when crafting
Description: A pocket watched inscribed with the initials of Valentines lost lover.
Payment amount: Payment amount would be in the form of 500 Col.

[8/10/20] 

Spoiler

Current Respite Stock: 
[156933]

Tier 1 Trinkets
ID: 171224 | CD: 13 (12+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 171223 | CD: 3 (2+1) | LD: 1 | Salvage (Fail)
ID: 171222 | CD: 5 (4+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 171221 | CD: 7 (6+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 171220 | CD: 4 (3+1) | LD: 8 | Salvage (Fail)
ID: 171219 | CD: 8 (7+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 171218 | CD: 6 (5+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 171217 | CD: 9 (8+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 171216 | CD: 1 | Fail
ID: 171215 | CD: 4 (3+1) | LD: 17 | Salvage (Success)
ID: 171214 | CD: 3 (2+1) | LD: 8 | Salvage (Fail)

Result: +69XP (36, +11+22), -10 Tier 1 Materials, Uncommon Crafted Trinket (3), Rare Crafted Trinket (2), Perfect Crafted Trinket (1)

Everyone was so tall. And this customer was no exception to that observation, NIGHT found, taking his request down on her journal. Usually forms would've been filled out for a scenario as such, but on occasion she'd let structures to her day job slide. It was with a nod that the artisan excused herself to the backroom, taking a few materials from her shelves to work the metal into shape.

Eventually, she'd return to the front, sliding the man a package slightly larger than her usual crafts, the inner mechanisms of a pocket watch limiting the portability of the item.

Spoiler

Trading to @Valentine:

• Lover's Lament | Tier 1 Perfect Trinket | AMBITION | #171224
    A pocket watch inscribed with the initials of Valentine's lost lover.

A deep breath.

His nerves always seemed to get the better of him when it came to things like this. While he had passed by this shop a few times during his stay here, he had never once thought to take a peak inside, though the exterior seemed welcoming enough. To him, it looked more like a tiny house, rather than an artisan's workshop, but what did he know? Still, he reaches for the door handle, slowly prying it open, and half-expecting the sound of creaking mahogany to greet him, but no - it's been well-kept. To his surprise, even the interior of this place has been cared for with trinkets and other baubles lining the walls as decor.

He walks down the aisle, up until the counter is reached. From there, a old, worn piece of parchment is laid out for whoever manned the register. It's a picture he's drawn himself, but he's no artist, showing a religious pendant that he hopes to order today.

"I've never done this before," the young man says, never once making eye contact. "I was just hoping you could make this for me. I'll pay whatever you want."

Spoiler

Item Name: Silver Crucifix Pendant
Item Type: Trinket
Item Tier: T1
Item Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Accuracy II / Keen I
Description:

A silver necklace tailored to the player who ordered it, depicting a small visual representation of Jesus' crucifixion as a show of faith.

[13/10/20] 

Spoiler

Current Respite Stock: 
[156933]

Tier 1 Trinket | [13/10/20]
ID: 172299 | CD: 12 (11+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 172300 | CD: 1 | Fail
ID: 172301 | CD: 1 | Fail
ID: 172302 | CD: 9 (8+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 172303 | CD: 7 (6+1) | Success! (Uncommon)

Tier 1 Trinket | [13/10/20-1]
ID: 172336 | CD: 5 (4+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 172337 | CD: 11 (10+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 172338 | CD: 3 (2+1) | LD: 13 | Salvage (Success)
ID: 172339 | CD: 3 (2+1) | LD: 18 | Salvage (Success)

Result: +60XP (33, +9+18), -7 Tier 1 Materials, Uncommon Trinket (2), Rare Trinket (1), Perfect Trinket (2)

The bell tinkled softly behind her as she descended the steps.

“Good afternoon. I need an item repaired.” She’d taken her cap off before she reached the base of the stairs and, opening her inventory with a wave of her free hand, it vanished into the lazy midday light, replaced by a cloth-wrapped bundle she’d kept dismissed for safekeeping. The back-alley shop’s interior was small, just as she would have expected from what she saw from the outside, and she only had to cross a short distance to reach the counter. “Its durability dropped not too long ago,” the girl explained as she untied the cloth on her palm to reveal a silver timepiece. She placed it on the counter for the artisan to have a closer look. “The crystal’s cracked, and it’s stopped working. I think it has something to do with the internal mechanism.”

Spoiler

Commissioning:

Item Name: Vanguard’s Timepiece
Item Tier: 1
Enhancements: LOOT DIE III
Description:
[reference] “Time after time. Meine Zeugin.” A silver pocket watch. Within the circle of its chapter ring is a facade of clear glass, revealing the timepiece’s inner mechanisms.
Post Link: - - -

500 col -- sent to @NIGHT.

How cute. As though services rendered could ever amount past 500col.

She'd taken one quick look of the man's script and nodded, shifting behind the counter in a rise, the woman starting to pull away materials from her display shelf. It was only when the bell tinkled once more that she realized how busy she might be today. "In a minute," NIGHT idly barked back to the other figure -- they looked strangely familiar, but the player swore she'd never seen her face before -- before shuffling to the backroom for a minute, appearing with a new crucifix just as her first customer had expected.

"Here you go."

She packaged it in a dark wooden lockbox before sliding it over to the man. The much finer materials had seen use for larger accessories commissioned these days. Once NIGHT was certain he seemed satisfied with his craft, she turned her attention over to the other (Pretty...), before casually looking down at their masterpiece.

It looked... ridiculously complex.

The player's brows instantly furrowed; internally, she uttered a prayer to Cardinal that her skills were capable enough to have this specimen repaired. Two hands scooped up the fragments of the trinket, coddling the item wrapped up in cloth. "I'll see what I can do," NIGHT returned, more of a warning than a promise, "Just need a few moments. Maybe an hour or so."

Things like these took time in the real world. Not in Aincrad. It was in much shorter time that the artisan had managed to piece the timepiece back together. Its glass was soon replaced, silver polished to a shine. By the time its owner had a good look at it, the watch was resting on the counter blanketed in that same cloth she'd brought it in with.

NIGHT looked worse for wear by the corner nook. But that was of little importance now.

@Enryu

Spoiler

Item Name: Silver Crucifix Pendant
Roll ID & Result: #172299 | CD: 11+1
Item Type: Trinket
Item Tier: T1
Item Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Accuracy II / Keen I
Description: A silver necklace tailored to the player who ordered it, depicting a small visual representation of Jesus' crucifixion as a show of faith.
Post Link: [13/10/20]

@Mishiro

Spoiler

Item Name: Vanguard’s Timepiece
Roll ID & Result: #172377 | CD: 10+1
Enhancements: LOOT DIE III
Description: 
[reference] “Time after time. Meine Zeugin.” A silver pocket watch. Within the circle of its chapter ring is a facade of clear glass, revealing the timepiece’s inner mechanisms.
Post Link: 
[13/10/20-1]

“I can wait,” she offered.

That was what the small lounge was for. Mishiro settled into one of its plush seats. She quietly flicked through the pages of a novel she’d brought along with her, but the words might as well have floated right off the page. Halfway into the wait, she left the bookmark where it had previously been and snapped the book shut. Gray eyes wandered to the shut door. 

...She shouldn’t have broken it.

When the artisan returned, Mishiro looked up from the jewelry she had been inspecting and hurried over to the counter, taking a small set of [Gold Rings] with her. 

It was pristine. And it matched the time in her HUD.

She flipped it over, feeling the words engraved into the timepiece’s cold silver, and when the girl could finally tear her eyes from the precious object– she traded over her payment. "It looks as if I'd never damaged it at all. Thank you." 

Spoiler

Claiming [Vanguard's Timepiece].

Buying from stock:

• 500 col | Gold Rings | [#144999]

500 col -- sent to @NIGHT.

The door to the elegant shop would swiftly open and she stepped in, a smile on her face. With her newfound need for equipment, she would have to seek it from the player shops found in the area. The pink-haired girl had come to an artisan shop first because she needed the most items here. Nearly skipping forward, the girl would begin to speak to the shop owner, a raven-haired player she had not seen around the Town of Beginnings before. "Hi hi!" She would say enthusiastically, drawing out the second 'hi' for longer then necessary. "My name is Blueberry. Most just either call me Blue or Berry though. I was told to come here for the enhanced jewelry? If you could make me this, I would be really happy!" She slid over a couple of papers with the details. 

>> Sent 1000 col to NIGHT

Spoiler

Item Name: Blue Bangle

Enhancements: Recovery II | Evasion
Description: A metal wristband crafted from intertwining blue and silver metals. 

Item Name: Finding Ring

Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Description: A small ring with a blue stone placed in the center of it. 

Ozwald walked down the streets of the Town of beginnings, following the directions that his blue haired compatriot Chase had given him until he reached the shop in the shady alley. Ozwald looked at the shop a sign reading The Evening Star This is the place Ozwald thought to himself opening the door to the shop. Looking around Ozwald was pleased by the nice homie atmosphere the shop gave off. 

"Hello, I would like to have a piece of jewelry made for me." Ozwald walked up to the counter and the raven haired lady standing behind it. Ozwald opened up his menu showing the lady what he had envisioned. "If it isn't too much trouble of course." Ozwald's british accent was filtering through his words, as it normally did around people that he didn't know. 

Spoiler

Item Name: Damned Souls

Enhancements: ACC 3
Description: a gemstone of a turquoise color attached to a silver chain. The stone is always cold to the touch, and feels as though its filled with the souls of the long deceased

[15/10/20]

Spoiler

> Total Crafting Attempts: 12 * 2 = 24
Current Respite Stock: 
[156933]

Tier 1 Jewelry
ID: 172726 | CD: 3 (2+1) | LD: 2 | Salvage (Fail)
ID: 172727 | CD: 11 (10+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 172728 | CD: 8 (7+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 172729 | CD: 7 (6+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 172730 | CD: 6 (5+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 172731 | CD: 6 (5+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 172732 | CD: 5 (4+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 172733 | CD: 11 (10+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 172734 | CD: 1 | Fail
ID: 172735 | CD: 7 (6+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 172736 | CD: 7 (6+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 172737 | CD: 9 (8+1) | Success! (Rare)

CRAFTER'S RESPITE | Dragon's Breath | Refreshes daily crafting attempts. | [156933]

Tier 1 Jewelry
ID: 172738 | CD: 12 (11+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 172739 | CD: 4 (3+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 172740 | CD: 8 (7+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 172741 | CD: 13 (12+1) | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 172742 | CD: 12 (11+1) | Success! (Perfect)

Tier 1 Trinket
ID: 172743 | CD: 9 (8+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 172744 | CD: 1 | Fail
ID: 172745 | CD: 5 (4+1) | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 172746 | CD: 7 (6+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 172747 | CD: 1 | Fail
ID: 172748 | CD: 10 (9+1) | Success! (Rare)
ID: 172749 | CD: 3 (2+1) | LD: 20 | Salvage (Success)

Result: +179XP (107, +24+48), -23 Tier 1 Materials, Uncommon Jewelry (4), Rare Jewelry (6), Perfect Jewelry (5), Uncommon Trinket (1), Rare Trinket (3)

Funny how the shop had been quiet for a good few months or so, and then all of a sudden activity seemed to spur back to life in the blink of an eye. She'd taken each of the new customers' crafting requests to the backroom and shelled out each of them given half a day's work and a chug of Bistro's cooling vapours. For some reason, in her attempts, she'd managed to lose track of time -- come store closing in the evening, her messages were rushed to her clients just to get their accessories into their hands early and quick.

But each one of them was still treated with utmost care, laid in a neat row across the front counter.

@Blueberry

Spoiler

Item Name: Blue Bangle
Profession: Artisan | Rank 10
Roll ID & Result: 172727 | CD: 10+1

Enhancements: Recovery II | Evasion
Description: A metal wristband crafted from intertwining blue and silver metals. 
Post Link: [~]

Item Name: Finding Ring
Roll ID & Result: 172733 | CD: 10+1
Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Description: A small ring with a blue stone placed in the center of it. 

@Grimm Reaper

Spoiler

Item Name: Damned Souls
Roll ID & Result: 172738 | CD: 11+1

Enhancements: ACC 3
Description: A gemstone of a turquoise color, attached to a silver chain. The stone is always cold to the touch, and feels as though it has been filled with the souls of the long deceased.

Ozwald was happy that the pretty black haired woman who sat behind the counter said that it would be done today. Walking around aimlessly Ozwald decided that he would go back to the pastel blue shop in a couple of hours, he planned to head to floor 11 for the first time today, and he knew that every little bit that he could do to make himself more powerful would be appreciated. Turning a corner Ozwald found himself back at the shop and entered. "I came to pick up my jewelry" Ozwald walked up to the shop owner, grabbing the package that she handed out to him and placing a pouch of col on the desk "Thankyou very much." Ozwald said before taking his leave from the shop.

Gained [T1](Perfect[ACC III]) Damned Souls

Though it'd taken him much effort to slip into the Town of Beginnings, it took him very much less to have woven through the tricky alleys, stowing himself away from sight. A drop from the roof was enough to land in the middle of broad daylight -- in front of the store he was looking to barter from, so away from prying eyes.

A push through the door. Down the steps to hell. "Trinkets, odds and ends," he recited, eying the woman in the corner of the room.

"That sort of thing."

She'd stared at him, mouth agape -- probably out of confusion, if Daemien had to guess.

"Craft me something," he beckoned, with tilt of his head. "On Bistro's favour. Will you?"

Spoiler

Item Name: bauble.
Enhancements: ACCURACY II, EVASION I
Description: undefined.

[18/10/20] 

Who the heck was this numbnut? A Skyrim reference within the first 3 seconds of their entry-- huh?

"Yeah," the player spat back, quickly rising from her seat on the lounge. "Sure. Whatever. Just don't do that again."

And so she got to work. But the man's description was vague, nothing more than--

"Something with accuracy and evasion. An earcuff, perhaps; that suits my style quite nicely, don't you think?"

Her opinion?

"The bend towards the former, if you would."

Out of all the patrons at her store, perhaps this was the one most aggravating by far. She'd have the item requested by him in two shakes flat, and only because the artisan had wanted her customer out of her store as soon as possible.

Spoiler

> Total Crafting Attempts: 12

Tier 1 Trinket
ID: 173395 | CD: 1 | Fail
ID: 173396 | CD: 4 | Success! (Uncommon)
ID: 173397 | CD: 3 | LD: 7 | Salvage (Fail)
ID: 173398 | CD: 8 | Success! (Rare)
ID: 173399 | CD: 1 | Fail
ID: 173400 | CD: 8 | Success! (Rare)
ID: 173401 | CD: 8 | Success! (Rare)
ID: 173402 | CD: 7 | Success! (Rare)
ID: 173403 | CD: 11 | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 173404 | CD: 3 | LD: 13 | Salvage (Success)
ID: 173405 | CD: 12 | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 173406 | CD: 2 | LD: 9 | Salvage (Fail)

Result: +83XP (47, +12+24), -11 Tier 1 Materials, Uncommon Trinket (1), Rare Trinket (4), Perfect Trinket (2)

It was a few days since Val Returned to his favorite Artisan. His own guild had a great artisan but Val found this one on his own and paid out of pocket. Depending on the guild he was in was great. He only felt like he did not want to be a burden all the time. So Val found it simpler to take care of matters on his own like this. Besides he was in the shop to look for something fashionable for his date.

It was unfortunate for him that many years in the closet did not give him a sense of style. The most suitable thing he found was an earring. He thought it would work as he believed it to be classy yet understated. It would not look to out of place if he wore it with his armor. Val checked the price tag and decided it was not bad. "Can I buy this please?" He placed the money on the counter and got ready to depart for his date.

Spoiler

Linkshell | Tier 1 Perfect Jewelry | LOOT DIE III
L[ Cost: 500col or 3 materials | In stock: 1 | #172741 ]
"A gold earring, attached to a tiny blue crystal, one with crackles and flecks of gold in its interior. It's small enough for on e to believe it's been chipped off from a greater gemstone, refashioned into an everyday item of intricate design."

@NIGHT

Edited by Valentine

The location was.. out of sight, to say in the least. For an, apparently, esteemed Artisan on the First Floor, they had chosen a spot for their shop that was away from most wandering eyes. However, once Jomei knew where to go, the blue exterior of the building shining in the bit of sunlight that peaked through the dimly lit alleyway was a welcome sight. The jingle of the bell above the door broke the silence of the interior as he descended the stairs into the stranger's shop. He could not help but feel guilty for visiting the shop of an artisan other than his financee's, but with time racing towards the next boss fight, he did not have much of a choice. 

As he stepped to the counter, olive eyes taking note of all of the trinkets and jewelry set on display, he nearly did not notice the shops keep awaiting for him to place his order. "Oh, hey. Nearly didn't see you there." the ginger remarked with a friendly smile, gently rubbing at the nape of his neck. Perusing her wares, Jomei found what he was looking for, the item needed that would keep his accuracy up, and allow him to change a few things. "I would like to purchase this earring, if that is alright." 

Alatreon's Will | Tier 1 Perfect Jewelry | ACCURACY III
L[ Cost: 500col  | In stock: 1 | #172742 ]
"A black earring, attached to a tiny shadowy crystal, one with crackles of gold in its interior. Though it looks classy at a glance, for some strange reason, this item appears to radiate a menacing sort of energy. Handle with care(?)."