PP/F1) Returning to the first floor (OmegaNeko/Stryder)

That was the answer he had expected. That was why he had to do it, for others families... He had every reason not to try and fight on the front, he had every reason to simply sit at home and enjoy his life. But the promise he made... He wanted to honour it, so that meant getting people like Ryan back to there families. He didn't care if he wasn't known for it, he simply had to do what he promised he would do.

"I think that's something everyone here can relate to, those back home missing us. Also, i doubt people just tolerate you, you seem too be quite a nice guy" He says with a warm smile, standing up finally. He didn't know what would be next for him, but he knew this was the first step. Ryan asked if the person he made the promise too was who he came to see... And he said it was honourable. It made him feel good.

"Yeah, it is. Eatos was her player name, she was my co-founder with the guild. We met very early on into the game, pretty much decided to leave this town at the same time. We supported each other." He said, the happy memories going through his mind of them. "Though it's not just for her. I feel like i have to for people like you, people with families they want to see. I would probably be more than happy to live here my whole life, if i could. But, thats selfish thinking" He said with a smile, actually warming up finally!

Ryan crossed his arms and kept listening to Stryd pour out his thoughts and feelings, glad that he was opening up more about what was bothering him. They had only just met, but it was nice to least be someone for him to vent to. "Yeah, most people here have someone to return to. I kinda feel the same way that you do to where I don't really want to leave. Just that's unfair to my parents, so I can't hope for that. I'm glad you found someone to support each with early on despite what happened in the end. It seems you've come a long way in part thanks to her. But I don't know her, so I'll stop." Ryan said, keeping a smile the whole time he talked. It was nice to take the comforting role like this even for a stranger. "Anything else nya wanna get off your chest?"

Wait, he had been venting? Whops! He realized it when he said it, complete stranger, and he had been just venting off to him. God he felt bad now, and kinda pathetic. It brought a smile to his face about how someone got him to where he was, and it was true. But, he did need to stop venting. 

"Ahaha, i didn't even realize i had been venting, i'm sorry for that. But, it's not just her who got me here. Everyone i'v met has, kinda why i like my new family here." He finished with his venting, he was done with it now. He had no reason to, Ryan had sat through enough of this depressing guild leaders ramblings, so, what now? He felt really bad about making him sit with him when he was like this...

"Nothing else i really need to let off, no! Anything on your furry chest you need to get off?" He says, smiling at playing along with Ryan's cat persona.

Ryan didn't mind the venting all too much, but at least Stryder didn't have too much left on his mind since he had finally finished. "No problem, better than keeping all that bottled in you right?" Ryan said, giving a quick thumbs up and half smirk. After that Stryder asked if he wanted to get anything off his furry chest, which got a laugh from the cat. He opened his menu and took off his shirt, pointing one finger to his chest. "My chest isn't actually furry, but I get what you mean!" Ryan put it back on and then closed his menu. "But for real, I don't really have much to say. You've been through a lot more than I have, so not much this kitty can say nya!" Ryan did his paw motion again with a smile. He really didn't have much on his mind that bothered him since he had never got around to actually playing the game.

Better then keeping it bottled up... Yeah, it was. Though it wasn't right to dumb all his emotions and thoughts onto a random person he didn't know. One day, he would get control of his emotions, but today obviously wasn't the day. He felt really bad though, he had to pay this guy back somehow. Though when he took off his shirt nad said it wasn't furry, he simply laughed, unable to hold it in or give himself a reason not too. Of course it wasn't actually, but he had gone with his cat persona and he found it hilarious how he responded to it!

"Well i feel like i owe you now. So how about this as payment, if your ever in a bind or need a hand, you just let me know and i'l be there?" He says to him, wiping off the tear he had from laughing at how that had played out. He really did  find it funny!

• 5 months later...