[NLY-F11] New Life Years Festival

The enigma that was Basuke had broken english, but it was enough to be understandable. The only thing that caught him off guard was Basuke pointing at him and calling him a familiar. Or that's how Skeleton understood it. It was either that or it was simply Basuke felt the same as Skeleton in finding a familiar but Skeleton's initial instinct was his first understanding.

Skeleton froze for a second, looking between @Basuke and @RandalAm I... The Pet Familiar here...?

It seemed like more than a few seconds had passed but Skeleton finally stopped with his mental blue screen and rebooted whatever dumb OS his brain ran on to begin getting through the situation without seeming like a puppy.

"In that case, I'll go look for a familiar then. I've got the Pheremone Salve that I managed to craft the other day. I can use that. If either of you want to come along for the ride, feel free. I'll help you in return after." Skeleton reasoned while giving a hopefully not out of character thumbs up.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cordelia made an unsure sound as she shrugged. “Hnn. . . More or less, I suppose,” she said nervously, a small laugh escaping her.

”Well, I’m certainly not one to miss out on any event,” she chuckled, rubbing her neck with a small smile. “I figured I could socialize a tad bit more, but it’s kind of hard when I don’t know the majority of these people,” she shuddered, peering at the rest of the players.

Cordelia’s face went blank as she registered the sudden intertwine hands with a girl she had never met before.

Fiancée- 

“Oh my-“ she murmured, holding her hands over her mouth. 

To be honest, Yukiro was the last person on earth she had expected to already be engaged. . . and before her!

“You never told me about this!” She suddenly yelped, her face morphing into a small frown. “It’d be good to know if one of my only friends was frekin’ engaged!” She exclaimed, throwing her hands up dramatically.

”I didn’t even know you were even dating anyone!” She mumbled, pouting.

”Congratulations, but like, still. I expect more information much earlier, mister,” she huffed, poking Yukiro in the chest. 

@Yukiro @Tala

I gotta get this girl a cake - everyone likes cakes right?Ceres drew a cross over her chest. "Promise not to tell anyone - cross my heart." Ceres wasn't sure why NIGHT was so adamant that her birthday be kept a secret, but who was the redhead to judge?  "If it helps - mine is December 18th - so we're fairly close." Ceres said with a grin as she reached out to rest a hand on the other girls head. "Now we know each others - and they're about a week apart. Lucky, huh?"

'So the PKers name is Mari'

"Mari huh? " Ceres took a step back from NIGHT - trying to keep in mind the importance of distance, and that personal space was a thing. "And you had a run-in with her and are fine? She didn't threaten you did she?" NIGHT began to stammer again, Ceres absent-mindedly reached back out and placed an assuring hand on the others shoulder. "It's ok. Breathe."

Her Lilac eyes shifted back to 'Mari' and Alkor, who were now joined by the third. "I only ask because I'm worried. If she did anything to hurt you - you know I'd go throw something at her face, right?" Ceres turned back to NIGHT.  "Think she would like a bunch of salty nuts in her face?" It was meant to be a joke. One Ceres would hope cheer NIGHT up.

@NIGHT

NIGHT found herself wanting -- needing to meet her friend's eyes when she revealed her own birthday. Seriously? This is a cruel joke from fate, right? She thought for a moment if she should invest in larger, thicker scarves, as she sunk into hers further. But a beat passed, and she returned to whispering with Ceres. "W-What, you mean to tell me no one's merged your birthday with Christmas before...?" An exhale. She was uncertain if it was from the cold, or if she was still recovering from the peck on the cheek earlier, but she was certain to turn her face to look away. NIGHT didn't want her friend to see her expression shift to sadness again.

"No one... No one usually remembers mine."

Why would I tell her this?

"And... And it's the eve, so everyone's with family... After a good few years, I just gave up letting people know." Her hands were shaking, breaths staggered. At this rate, Ceres would end up being her only confidant in two years, and that was dangerous to her, for more reasons than one. NIGHT hummed, nervous, trying to get a grip on her conflicted feelings. With a deep breath, she looked over to the woman, now a partner in crime, and tried her best to smile. "I'll... do my best to remember yours. T-Thanks for telling me about it."

Ceres brought her attention back to Mari, moving away, but making sure she wasn't asphyxiating with a hand, NIGHT still stuttering from the encounter earlier. "I-- I don't think she threatened us..." Her gaze went back to the orange marker in the distance. "It looked like she wanted to help... Maybe ignore questions about her orange indicator. But we were just passing by. I wasn't too sure what she was up to right before we met her."

She shifted her scarf, hoping it would cover her face better with a tug. "Thanks," NIGHT muttered back, hiding a warm smile. "I appreciate the concern, really. And no, it's fine. There's no need to go nuts today." The player stuffed her hands into her pockets, looking at the ground. "Hey, um... thanks for coming today. And calling me over earlier. I uh... I mean it."

It... means the world to me. Just for the moment. And then I'll let it go, I promise.

@Ceres

As soon as the guy left. Ariel stepped outside for a second. 'That went pretty well. he didn't seem to enthusiast though...' she thought while taking a deep breath of cold fresh air. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Darius mingling (and failing to entertain) their next guest. With a small wave she hoped to get their attention and beckoned them close, with a short "Douzo" she motioned @Arabelle to sit at the table while the 'sage' sat across the small table. She hoped the significant difference between their heights would go unnoticed. Darius had already made himself disappear out of their sights after a short bow.

As usual, the capped blonde would indirectly examine her guest's visible equipment. A flashy version of a school sailor uniform (now that's the pot calling the kettle black) with a tasteful broch shaped as a firebird. She could start with that and go on a hunch. Clearing her throat, Ariel started her divinization; in the same time, the crystal ball on top of the table started slightly glowing. "I believe you've suffered a severe change in the past. More than once the results of your labors were positive rewards. But since the change was so... sudden and unexpected, you don't trust the people. Not really connecting with them on a emotional level. As almost as if you think people are below you." Same as before, this was just foreplay to have people believe that her ability of divinization was real. Next came the prediction: "I advise you start trusting people more, or search info about them so that you won't have a reason to doubt. Information is all around us, in all forms..." she let out a grin while  twirling some of her blonde hair. Then while looking into Arrabelle's eyes she added: "And there's always someone willing to pay to get it. If you want people to notice and come to you,  they need to know about you. " Ariel kind of push it with the last part but as before, she noticed that the girl's clothing wasn't top tier and as the man before, she too might be looking for some sort of recognition from the frontlines. The 'Sage' certainly did when she was leveling up, maybe they were kindred spirits?

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Admiring the crowd and the merry feeling that filled the plaza, Macradon couldn’t contain a big smile, he really needed this, he really needed to unwind somehow. He just took in a deep breath and exhaled just as slowly, it was finally time to relax, no more rushing back and forth, no more being too busy to hang out with friends … to think of it, he never really hang out with anyone anymore … He sighed, sag about his current situation and friend group, it wasn’t as he had hoped his social circle was, but he just had to work for it.

Suddenly a tug on his sleeve, Macradon would turn his head towards the general direction “Hm?” he asked as he looked over his shoulder, it was Mari, a woman he had met not too long ago, a woman who … was very distant from everything, but seemed to be more open to people, even if she had a hard time doing so. “Heh, I think it suits you, a lot.” he said with a smile towards the orange of the murderer former known in pink. He would shake his head “No need to worry, as I told you, I took an Oath, and I'm content on upholding it.” he said with a smile and looked at the direction she gestured “I’ll keep shut about it.” he said with a smirk and followed suit.

As he arrived at the person Mari had told him about “Greetings, name’s Macradon, most call me Mac.” he said and reached out for a handshake towards the man “I’ve become Mari’s sponsor for this, I want to see her succeed, so I’m doing what I can without actively making it harder for the Redemption quest.” he explained. “I heard you needed some kind sword? I can probably help you in that regard, I’m a Blacksmith.” he said to Alkor.

@Mari @Alkor

Edited by Macradon

There were plenty of people around that Bahr recognized and would be chatting with, had his eyes not been glued to the sack of nuts being gently fondled between Lessa's slender fingers. Half of his face was buried in his hand as he eyeballed it, crooked smirk stretching to his ear, doing everything in his power not to break down in a fit of giggles. "No, I wouldn't want that," he mused, putting on the straightest face he could muster. "If we're going to be handling warm nuts, it should be enjoyable for everyone."

"You look very festive!" she noted, cheeky grin plastered over her face as he looked him up and down. "Red jacket. You're already half-way there." He beamed in response, striking a bizarre pose of some sort. Why did he do that? Quickly, he corrected to a normal upright position, coughing into a closed fist. "I could probably find something green for you to wear. Beads or something? Hopefully this crowd won't make me do anything especially lewd in order to get them."

What was that even supposed to mean?

"Let's focus on something else, first. One of the games, perhaps? Or was there any decorations you still needed for Manderly?" he asked, his grin betraying the embarrassment he had felt only moments earlier. Their first endeavor hanging decorations together had gone so well, that a part of Bahr wanted to do it all over again. Reminded of that night together, Bahr's hand found hers, fingers lacing together as they meandered through the streets and perused the stalls. "Fortune readings? That's almost ridiculous enough to check out. What do you say?"

18 hours ago, Skeleton said:

In that case, I'll go look for a familiar then. I've got the Pheremone Salve that I managed to craft the other day. I can use that. If either of you want to come along for the ride, feel free. I'll help you in return after.

“Errr yes please, You know that be really great, right when we get done with this festival I’d like to go on that quest with you, likewise for Basuke, if he wanted to...”

Regardless of the decision that people came to, one thing was for damn sure and that was we weren’t gonna go without being prepared because the chances of walking through some random forest and being able to find a tame enough monster that we could start the real Taming  Process was difficult, not to mention the possible chances of failure and all the things that could happen as a result of externalities like suddenly being attacked by wild monsters.

That’s why Skeleton‘s pheromones was so important, it would increase his chances... and also make him smell totally weird if the concoction he had was anything like what he thought it was. Anyway, the most important takeaway would be able to see what the process is like before having to go through it himself.

@Skeleton @Basuke

Merged her birthday with...?

"OH...well...no..." Ceres said with an awkward laugh as she reached up to start pinning the peruvian lilly into her hair. "I don't think I've celebrated my birthday for...mmm.... three? Maybe four years? Pretty much ever since I went to University, fresh out of High School.  Christmas was always just sorta - the thing.  But our family wasn't ever really big on any holiday really. But it's not a big deal. When you get to a certain age you sorta don't care about that stuff...still, I think it's nice to be acknowledged, especially if no one remembers it..."

Ceres paused and gently shifted the carnation in her hair. "What do you think? Does it suit me?" Ceres wanted to push the conversation to that of a lighter tone. She'd have pressed further on NIGHT's admission and make grand promises about not forgetting her birthday, but she felt that would make the other woman a little uncomfortable right now. She was already fidgeting with her clothes, mumbling and glancing nervously around. No doubt because of the innocent peck on her cheek.

Instead, in a very awkward way, Ceres gave NIGHT a thumbs up when she thanked Ceres for telling her about her own birthday. "I'm always happy to tell you most anything, NIGHT."

The conversation shifted back to the PKer in the midst. "Mmm....it does seem suspicious....to just be wandering around a floor alone like that, especially with an orange cursor - but..." Ceres began to lightly dust the snow off of NIGHTs shoulder. "The important thing is she didn't threaten nor harm you. Now...speaking of nuts...."

Ceres shifted her lilac gaze over NIGHT's head to the stand where they were selling them. "I could really use a facefull of hot nuts right about now, how about you?"

@NIGHT

When Ceres donned her gift, NIGHT lit up with a smile. She'd done it, a small victory. At least one good thing came out of her troubles. Two, perhaps, if the woman was lucky with her guesses. She adjusted her scarf, exhaling when she did. "It fits you just fine, just like I thought it would. Don't go breaking it, alright?"

Her eyes flickered back to Mari, as they'd been discussing earlier. "As much as I'd hate to admit I have no clue what they're up to..." Back to Ceres. "I wouldn't even know where they'd go. How many places are there in Aincrad that's hospitable to player killers like that...? I... doubt there'd be many." A light dusting from her friend, and NIGHT sunk further into her scarf. Any more of that and she might lose her neck, she wondered to herself.

"A-and as much as I appreciate the offer..." Her sights set upon the stall, seemingly tired of the whole premise of the joke. "I-I'm not big on the snack, but thank you very much for the offer... I can wait here, if you want."

@Ceres

Christmas had come to Aincrad. There was an entire carnival set with games and prizes for the eventgoers to participate in. Oscar truly, truly hoped that this event didn't turn out like the Halloween Event. He shuddered at the thought of having to fight Elf Zombies or something similar. He had only just barely managed to get the bloodstains out of his clothing from the fight with the Countess. At least, that's what he was going to tell everyone. Ones and zeroes didn't exactly stain but he really just wanted something to complain about.

As Oscar entered the event area, he was almost immediately distracted by the smell of Hot Cocoa. There was a stand, right by the entrance, giving out the hot chocolatey goodness to people as they entered. Oscar took a moment to make his selection and then it was off to the ring toss. Try as he might, he just couldn't hit that fourth ring. So he walked away empty handed. A little disappointing, but hey. Can't win em all. It was then that he noticed a glimmer of red in the periphery of his vision. Santa?

He turned, but alas there was no Saint Nick. Only Bahr. Oscar's disappointment was immeasurable and his day was ruined. Nevertheless, the approached the Bloodedge, intent on turning his disappointment into a joke. He tapped the man on the shoulder and immediately began speaking.

"Alright Santa, I want a brand new fire truck for Christmas. An actual fire truck. Don't disappoint me now or I won't leave you any more hot dogs."

Sharp Hot Cocoa Claimed [4 LD]

@Bahr

Spoiler

ID: 132535 BD8 Miss
ID: 132536 BD7 Miss
ID: 132537 BD3 Miss
ID: 132538 BD5 Miss

She held out her hand and let the snowflakes fall softly on her palm. Around her, the people who had gathered from the sound of the bells started to move upon the conclusion of the event NPC's speech. They milled about the stalls, picking and choosing among their Christmas-themed wares, and Mishiro saw much fuss around one of the larger game stalls.

This was... pleasant. No surprises. Even with the nature of the previous event, it seemed that none of the other players had their guard up and the girl found herself venturing into the fair without a single ounce of tension.

Mishiro set her sights on the large game stall first: disc throwing. From the way players had crowded around the participants and cheered whenever they hit the target, she thought it was something she had to try for herself -- reward or not. She positioned herself by the marker line and accepted the first disc from the stall NPC, assessing the line of targets and the points assigned to them. If the grand prize was her goal, all she needed to do was hit the minimum amount of points; no benefit to getting a perfect score other than plain bragging rights. And she wanted to aim for the ones with lesser difficulty as much as possible. So, with her four attempts -- target three thrice, and somehow score on target four once.

There was just one problem.

For anyone who ever saw Mishiro in her high school volleyball class or during the rare times Roman let her play frisbee with his familiar, it was a very well-known fact that she was the absolute worst at aiming.

Three discs wasted on Target 3. The girl had no idea how, but the trajectory of her second disc somehow went so far off the path that it almost hit some random schmuck on the head. She was frustrated and she'd taken an entire minute to apologize, and she knew landing her disc on even the farthest target wouldn't do anything to change her reward.

So Mishiro tossed her last disc carelessly at Target 1.

Thwack.

She accepted her pity reward from the NPC and made straight for the hot chocolate stall to comfort herself from her failures.

Spoiler

Disc Throwing

Target 3 --> ID: 132539 | BD: 5 [fail]
Target 3 --> ID: 132540 | BD: 3 [fail]
Target 3 --> ID: 132541 | BD: 4 [fail]
Target 1 --> ID: 132542 | BD: 6 [success] -- +1

Reward

- 1,500 Col

Hot Cocoa Stand

• Sharp Hot Cocoa -- LD+4

Edited by Mishiro

"Mhmm." Lessa nodded sagely, then tossed another almond into her mouth. "Everyone should be able to enjoy nuts. I certainly do."

The woman snorted as Bahr struck a pose, shaking her head in shared embarrassment. "You're a weird one," she informed him, her words and her eyes both brimming with admiration. When his hand found hers, and their fingers intertwined, warm pleasure rode high on her cheeks. She was incredibly fortunate that she wore gloves, or else her companion might have felt her sweaty palms. She gave his hand a squeeze, just because she could, then turned her attention to the stalls.

"I think fortune telling could be fun," she told him as they approached the table. "I wonder if she's going to tell me I'll meet someone tall, dark, and handsome." She flashed him a roguish smile. "I guess I'd have to drop everything and start looking for him, huh?"

She was still smiling when she looked inside the fortune telling booth, but the expression grew as recognition struck. "Ariel!" she exclaimed. "Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you." She dropped Bahr's hand to scoot closer, and clapped the hooded woman on the shoulder. "It's been so long."

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion @Bahr

After finishing with her second guest, the blonde decided to follow her nose, as her companion does on almost all occasions. "I'll be out for a second." she uttered towards the two staff members as she went out, ignoring their muttered complaints. While she was accustomed with the freezing cold from the time her shop was located on Floor 4, a nice cup of hot cocoa was always a welcomed treat. Even more so when apparently NPCs were giving it for free next to her stall. The blonde wasn't sure why the cocoa had stats upgrades but decided to go with the Sharp Hot Cocoa, LD+4!Yey!.

When she quickly returned to her place, fortunately, no one has arrived for another divinization yet. Darius and Claudia however seemed to enjoy themselves by making sales pitches to any who'd pass by and lend a ear. They had already sold a bit of their master's potion stock and a few of her own tailor wares. So she had to continue her own work in order to keep up with them. 

Inside the tent, her partner in crime was starting to get frisky without a proper way to entertain herself. Ariel left the half full cup next to her table where Kimba, her white furred lioness companion, would gladly gobble it up almost entirely. "I'm back to mingling with others... Little by little we're going to get back into the actions. I know you missed it as much as I did... Lions... are drawn to the hunt." involuntarily she added the next thoughts: "But also can die of loneliness..."
Before the atmosphere turned into one of self pity, she heard movement outside the stall. "Showtime!"

The maid was the first to notice the pair approaching but she bowed and showed them towards the entrance as she was engaged with attending someone else. A sly smile escaped her expression while fakely adjusting her glasses. 'A couple, huh? let's see how our 'sage' handles them.' she thought while making herself busy just within earshot as the two entered the tent. Kimba's ears peaked as she sensed a familiar scent and started purring after a long (and audible) yawn.

It took a second for the blonde to register that they indeed called her name. Then it hit her, even if she had her hood over her face the name would still be visible to people in her friends list. Looking up, her brooding would turn into a smile as Ariel replied: "I'm happy to see you too, guildmaster..." she took her hand from her shoulder and held it affectionately between her own. Even if she wore her hair in a tasteful ponytail now and her equipment was different, there's be no way she wouldn't recognise Lessa. While fond memories long forgotten started to resurface, she added: "Too long to be honest. I see you're doing well."
Peeking behind to the person she came holding hands with, the blonde didn't recognize the name but smiled at the half-festive attire: "And well accompanied... Are you two here to learn about that the future holds for your relationship?" she added with a sly smile. 
@Lessa @Bahr

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

He had gotten here a little late, though, he had made it to the festival! It was interesting... He saw some old guy, named Father Wutoon or something, he had some spear.... Goddamn it, please don't become another boss! That was already done and dusted, they had only just finished fighting one, and he did NOT want another... But still, this was the new year. Another year having survived the in this world.... And, well, that was good, right? 

Anyway, he went to the snowmen. He wanted to try and win some prizes! Why wouldn't he want to win them, it was amazing fun! It was free too, so why not? The rules were simple, further away = more points, and closer were less points... Huh. He picked the third one, the second furthest away. He would get better rewards for hitting that one surely! 

Four tries.

Four misses.

"Wow..... guess i realy have gotten rusty when it comes to weapons..." He says before walking off, accepting whatever reward he got. Lame. He saw the guy selling hot co co, and he went over to him and grabbed some for hismelf... A prosperity boost? Huh, he could go farm as well as enjoy the event. Maybe, he could drag along Alisea.... Who knew. Either way, he wanted to see her during this event.

Spoiler

@Jinx Hey, this is Stryder. Theres an event happening on the 11th floor, and i was wondering.... If you wanted to celebrate with me? I went to the event, got soem coco... I might head to the top of the cathedrel, so if you decide you wanna celebrate, you know where i'l be.

With that message sent, he headed off, walking towards the cathedral.

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
132607 1 8 9 6 Stryder Msg_hover2.png Throwing at Target 3 2019-12-22 21:51:47
132606 2 1 13 9 Stryder Msg_hover2.png Throwing at Target 3 2019-12-22 21:51:39
132605 3 1 10 6 Stryder Msg_hover2.png Throwing at Target 3 2019-12-22 21:51:31
132604 4 8 12 5 Stryder Msg_hover2.png (Didn't fill it in so no count) 2019-12-22 21:51:24
132603 4 11 18 10 Stryder Msg_hover2.png Throwing at Target 3 2019-12-22 21:51:19

=All missed........ fk.... 700 col to me........

Lucky Hot Cocoa, Prosperity 4 - Taking this also.

"I wonder if she's going to tell me I'll meet someone tall, dark, and handsome. I guess I'd have to drop everything and start looking for him, huh?"

Though he knew it was a joke, it still drew a faint grimace to his face. Before he could respond, she had folded back the flap of the tent and peered within. "Ariel! Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you," she exclaimed as she dropped his hand and moseyed inward. 

He was going to follow her inside, but was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. "Alright Santa, I want a brand new fire truck for Christmas. An actual fire truck. Don't disappoint me now or I won't leave you any more hot dogs." Oscar.

He turned around to address the man, who was wearing the same goofy grin he always was. With a smile, Bahr took his hand and gave it a firm shake. "Good to see you, my man," he greeted, before continuing, "No promises on the fire truck, though. Hopefully you can find a way to forgive me. I can't imagine a life without your mystery meat cylinders in my mouth." Bahr looked to the tent, then back to Oscar, then back to the tent. "Listen man," he began, an earnest look in his eye. "I've sorta got something I've gotta do. But I'll catch up with you in a few, yeah?" With a nod shared between companions, Bahr pulled back the tent's flap and took a step inside.

"Are you two here to learn about that the future holds for your relationship?"

"O-oh," he remarked as he joined Lessa's side, rosy hues infiltrating his cheeks as a smirk played at his lips. He eyed his blonde companion out of the corner of his eye, who seemed to be having much the same reaction he was. He rose an arm and draped it over her adjacent shoulder, pulling her a bit closer to him. "Yeah, why not! You can't tell me you're not at least a little bit curious, can you?"

@Oscar@Lessa@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Lessa's smile grew at her old friend's reaction, though a bit of embarrassment crept into her voice. "Ariel," she countered, "you know you don't have to call me guildmaster, right." The girl reached back to rub at  her neck. "I don't even run the guild anymore." Still, though she would never admit it, there was something of a rush that came from the title. She'd loved running her guilds, and it was a shame that they'd been disbanded over the years. Ariel had remained faithfully by her side, through all of her guilds' variations. I'm so lucky to have someone like her in my life, Lessa thought to herself, looking the woman up and down. Why hadn't she told Ariel how important she was? And why had it been so long since they'd spoken?

So lost in thought that she'd missed Bahr's absence, she wasn't startled by his sudden reappearance. When his arm went about her shoulders, she thoughtlessly leaned into him. Later, she'd reflect on how nice it was to have someone fit so seamlessly into her life. In the moment, however, her attention was reserved solely for Ariel.

"I'm definitely curious," she admitted. "What do you have for us?"

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion @Bahr

Jinx had intended to spent all day with her familiar, playing fetch. She'd learnt that Fou loved to play, and Jinx found the excitement of her familiar contagious over the last few days. However, it was interupted by a message from her guild leader, asking her to come to the event...? It took the girl many, many moments of thinking before she rememberd, it was coming up to chrismass...And that meant celebrrations, food! And with that in mind, the girl whistled softly, Fou cambering up onto her shoulder, before making her way to the event.  

Upon arriving in the event, Jinx was intending to follow up with where Stryder suggested to go...But she got a little distracted as she picked up one of the rings, and ran her hand down it. It felt, heavy? She looked at Fou, and the familiar let out a soft trill as Jinx took aim...And threw. Jinx blinked...she'd landed two...Pretty. The girl looked at the reward, and placed it in her inventory. This event was...well, amazing.

She opened her messages, and re-read what had been messaged to her. The cathedrel wasn't that hard to find, even for her...And Jinx smiled. She'll be able to spend time with a friend. 

Spoiler

Target 3: 4 points. BD = 6+

Throw 1 - Id: 132612 BD: 9 HIT

Throw 2 - ID: 132613 BD: 3 MISS

Throw 3 - ID: 132614 BD: 9 HIT

Throw 4 - IDL 132615 BD: 5 Miss

Total: 8 points: 

Items:

• Hershey's Kiss, Protein 2, Over-Health 2 
  • Protected Hot Cocoa, 20 MIT * Tier

Edited by Jinx

She may as well have lined him up and given the order to fire. When she told Macradon who he was and Alkor got the feeling she had mentioned more than that, his face flushed. So, that was something she deigned to just casually speak about? He wasn't even aware that they were open with the information before, and yet, it seemed that it was widespread knowledge. It wasn't so much that he wanted to reprimand her as that he wanted to crawl into a hole and die. The high ranking Guild Player didn't speak on her words, however, and he extended his hand in greeting. He called himself "her sponsor."

Alkor accepted his handshake with a placid expression. "I'm so glad she's made good friends," he said with a hint of relief in his voice. "It would be hard for her to live with herself if she didn't atone for her actions in this world before she made her way back to her life beyond Aincrad, I think." The truth was, Alkor already felt stifled. He was trapped in this world with so many people who he had never met, and some he might never see again. In spite of that fact, he understood that he wasn't allowed the comfort of living isolated inside of his darkly lit bedroom for the rest of his life. All the time he spent inside Aincrad would be a waste of the life he was given, and the opportunity to do something with it.

He pushed aside the feelings of inadequacy and spoke with weight behind his words.

"And I've done enough sleeping to last a lifetime," he said. "I'm ready to put up a fight. So, a sword would be a good start. I've just made Level 25, and I use Curved Swords."

He released Mac's hand after the firm shake and opened his menu. "I've been working on getting back into the rhythm."

@Mari @Macradon