[PP-01] May the best, win!

[Half-duel: Whoever drops their opponent to 50% or below of their total health wins. ID: 132513 LD: 16]

Cordelia hummed, tapping through her menu as she leaned her elbow against her knee. 

She was bored,

Incredibly bored.

But then she thought of something! It might've not been a very good thought but it was a thought nonetheless! 

Spoiler

To: @Yukiro

Hey, come down to the first floor. It's about time we dueled!

Cordelia groaned just after she sent the message. Was this a really good idea? Like, come on, she was. . . y'know, slowing down pretty heavily now. Heck, Yukiro could probably be a higher level than her right now. . .

Man, just the thought of that sucked the life out of her.

God, they were growing up too fast. That wasn't very fair at all, huh? Man, she felt really bad now. What had she been doing on her ass this whole time? Drinking coffee? Actually, that was highly likely. . .

It sounded like her a lot. . . haha. 

Screw life.

Spoiler

LVL: 27 | HP: 540/540 | EN: 54/54 | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY

INVENTORY: 

☆ T1 Katana | Haunted Verdict: [Cursed] 1 HLY, 2 DMG
 T1 Light Armor | Bastille’s Resistance: +2 EVA, +1 PARA VNM
☆ T1 Jewelry | Aura Sensors: +1 EVA, +2 KEEN

BATTLE READY:

[5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]

CONSUMED:

N/A

SKILLS:

☆ R3 Accuracy Familiar Mastery: 3 ACC
☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]
☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental
attacks/effects.]
☆ R1 Curved Sword Skill 
☆ R5 Katana Skill [+7 DMG/+1 BASE]

Spoiler

Yukiro

LEVEL 27
540 HP | 54 EN | 8 DMG | 3 ACC | 36 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REC | 1 FLN 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 5

Equipped:

• "Unnamed" - 2H Straight Sword (T2 Demonic) ACC x3 Gain 3 to the BD on an attack roll, cannot be used to make a critical hit | FALLEN x1 Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) gain 4 fallen damage to your total base damage.
  • "Hero's Hakama" - Light Armor (T2 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 36 damage from successful attacks against you | REC x1 
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

Familiar: 

• Yumi - N/A

Battle-ready Items:

T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) x5
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x3
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) x2
T1 Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) x1
T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) x2

Items:
"Jack's Purgatory" - T2 Demonic 2HSS - Cursed//Burn (24)//Blight (24)//Freeze (24)
"Cloak of Twisted Worlds" - Light Armor (T1 -  Rare) EVA x2 
"Leggings of Shattered Torment" - Light Armor (T1 - Rare) 18 MIT 
Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread) x1
Antidote

Yukiro was wandering around on floor five, drinking one of his many, many dragon fruit smoothies when a ding signaled the messages arrival. 
He stopped to flip it open and scan it's contents. 
Oh, it's Cordelia. And she wants to duel, huh? 
Is it just me who notices that nobody ever seems to specify where they are on whichever floor they mention? They always say 'come to floor one', but then never mention where on floor one they are. Floor one is huge. How am I supposed to find you on floor one?
...Yet somehow I always do find those people. 
Weird. 

Spoiler

To: @Cordelia
I'm on my way. I'll be there soon. 

Yukiro finished his smoothie (he's not a savage) and jogged over to the teleport platform. Once he'd teleported down to the Town of Beginnings, he looked around. Alas, it seemed that the magical force that made him run into those that messaged him almost immediately was not functioning today. He sent another message. 

To: Cordelia
Where are you going to meet me? 

With that sent he began to jog down the road. Might as well get a head start on inevitably running into her within the next five minutes. 

Cordelia snorted as she typed up a quick reply.

Spoiler

To: @Yukiro

Where is the teleport gate, stupid? Town of Beginnings, duh.

She sighed and equipped her armor and katana. Was she ready? Possibly? 

She looked over to Pacco, just as he had looked over to her. She squinted her eyes. So did he. 

"Alright, be like that," she huffed, crossing her arms as she turned her head away from him. Maybe he was going through that emo phase? Do animals go through that? I mean. . . Pacco is many things. . . she would know.

But she needed Pacco to be on his tip top game!

She looked over at the teleport gate and blinked. "Over here!" She called, waving her hands at Yukiro as she stood up from where she was sitting.

"Let's head out somewhere else to fight, yeah?" She beamed, scampering away and out of the gates with an excited smile on her face.