[PP-F4] Ice and Echos (Ruri)

Keith sighed and wiped his face with his sleeve, and prevented himself from crying. he didn't like crying in front of his sister, it was a sign of weakness. And in this game, that wasn't something he wanted to show. "Y-Yeah... Thanks..." He said, standing up. "So I guess we'll have to find a different way out then."

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruri

As Keith walked, he couldn't stop thinking of Vile. The two were mortal enemies. And were more than likely to fight to the end soon. But as he kept walking, he couldn't stop thinking of how Ruri had to pick up his slack. After Vile butchered his dragon, he let his sister take a on Maverick alone. He was going to make it even, he had to try and be strong for his sister. "Sis... Are you... Alright? Did Vile hurt you at all?" He asked, looking to Ruri.

I look over to Keith and smile slightly, a scar now across my cheekbone. "Yeah, I like people who put up a good fight." She slightly tried to let a smile appear on her face... It was hard to get it but she tried to smile. She then softly sighed and sat down next to Keith. "S--So that's something..." She had commented on the fight, not sure what else to say.

Keith scratched his neck and looked down. "Well... I've fought Vile before, too. I lost. He's strong, really strong. I think it was pure luck that he left." Keith said, standing up and wiping snow off of him. "But that's a different story. You ready to go, sis?" He said, offering his hand to help her up.

She took his hand and managed to get up off her feet. "Yeah, and please-- we can get another familiar, it just scared me how you had turned soft suddenly..." She spoke softly. She then looked over to him and hugged him. "I-I'm glad that I have a brother that con protect me-- if that ever happens again I hope I can count on you, because together.. we are an unstoppable force." She said, as she let go of the hug, and smiled up at her older brother.

Keith smiled and nodded his head. "You're right! I won't let all that get me down! Now, let's hurry up and find a way out of here before Vile does anything else!" Keith said, patting Ruri on the head and walking down the icy hallway with his younger sister. She was right, together they could do anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Keith tilted his head and scratched his neck, looked to Ruri as she seemed to be thinking about something. "What's up, sis? Something on your mind?" Keith asked, looking over to Ruri as he asked her his question. She really did seem... Distant.

Keith scratched his head and thought for a bit. "Whaddya mean?" He said, looking to her. "Do you still think we have <>? I mean, we killed the monster causing it, so we shouldn't be hallucinating." He said, but he wasn't too sure about it.

• 1 month later...