DMG: 3 || EVA: 2 || ACC: 3 || BLEED: 12 || PARALYZE: 1

Skills:
» Dagger - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Venom Strike [Perfect T1 Dagger [Bleed // Bleed // Paralyze]]
» Darkened Clouds - [Rare T1 Light Armor [Evasion // Evasion]]
» Black Snake - [Perfect T1 Bracelet [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Ding. What in the hell? Who would be sending me a message. Those were the first thoughts that went through her mind as she opened her messenger to see what she was just given. She knew that it wasn't a customer, she hadn't gotten any of those after all. So, as she looked over this message, shew as surprised to see that it was actually a special quest for her hitting Tailor rank two. Well, wasn't that a surprise. She shrugged lightly and looked at Noxyl, "Go ahead and stay here. I don't need to accidentally lose you on the way to the quest area." The snake didn't even bother to move, he just stayed coiled up in his little ball on the desk.

She rolled her eyes at the lazy snake and she shook her head before she walked out of the shop, locking the doors behind her. She knew that no one was going to be there anyways, so why not do this now since she just ranked up in the world of tailoring. She was slow walking to the teleporter, mainly because she didn't want to rush getting there. This was going to be a good way for her to plot things perfectly. Though, she was going to need a partner, she knew this much for sure. But there was no one worthy of that just yet. She was going to have to find someone, and soon too.

But for now, "Teleport, Athenaia!"

• 1 year later...

Okay, so she was in this... horrible looking floor. Who in the heck would be so in love with Greek Mythology to make this floor? Ugh, it was just hideous to her. Seriously, she thought that she was flashy, this place was just... could those even be called clothes?! "Hey! You! Yeah, angry looking woman! I'm talking to you!" Lethia's gaze turned venomous as she looked down to see a tiny little satyr talking to her. The NPCs in the area though, they got spooked by the sudden appearance of the thing. She just thought that it was annoying, and was starting to wonder if she could stab it.

"No need for that look lady, or Aphrodite isn't going to want to see you." "I should care why?" "Because then she won't help you be a better tailor, and you can suck for the rest of your life." "You are super close to being stabbed freak." "I'm not a freak, I'm a satyr, and if you want to accept this quest, then lets go before people think that you're crazier than you already are." "Hmph." The stayr had taken that as the queue to lead the way for Lethia, even though she really didn't want to do this.

What good was this quest actually going to do her? She didn't really care honestly, but at the same time, if it was going to help her become a better tailor, didn't that mean better gear? Gah, stupid game and it's logic. She begrudgingly started to follow the satyr, wonder what had come over her to even attempt to listen to some mythical creature that was obviously so full of itself that it would make some juicy pork chops.

She just glared after this stayr, who at this point was walking as if he just won a war, and she so badly just wanted to punch it. Darned thing thinks that it's just so high and mighty just because it's an NPC for some fake Goddess? Hah, she didn't give two shits about that. She just wanted this thing to get out of her life now, just so that she can go and beat up some monster on a floor she knew that she'd win. She was evil, not stupid. Though, some might not agree with that statement, but she'd be happy to prove them wrong time and again.

But right now, she was stuck staring at this weird goat thing, and it was making her more and more mad as they walked. It almost felt like they had been walking for hours by this point, and they still weren't to where they were headed. Wait, where were they headed? "Hey, goat thing, where are we headed?" "Again, I'm a satyr, and we are going to Mount Olympia." "Cool, so, goat man, when are we going to be there?" "You, child, are quite annoying. We will be there when we are there." "And you, goat boy, are quite hideous and making me want to puke. So, pick up the pace, yeah?"

Oh, if looks could kill, both of them would be dead at this point. Between the venomous look that Lethia had focused on the satyr and the satyrs own glare, the tension could really be felt in the air. "We are here you ungrateful b-" "Saytr! Is that anyway we treat our guests?" "No Aphrodite." "Now apologize." "Sorry." Lethia smirked as the satyr got chastised before looking at Aphrodite.

"Do you know why you are here Lethia?" "No, your pet goat didn't tell me crap, and how do you know my name lady?" "I can see why he didn't tell you anything." "What's that supposed to mean?" "Just that you are difficult to be around. Either way, I brought you here to challenge you to a crafting battle, to see who is the better tailor." "You've got to be kidding me." "No." Lethia raised an eyebrow and just looked at the Goddess. Aphrodite... that name, why did it sound familiar in a not so pleasant way?

Right, she was supposed to be the goddess of love, that thought made Lethia laugh so hard she started to cry. "What?" "You're supposed to be some goddess of love or some crap, and here you are challenging me to a tailoring fight. You're on lady, I'm going to kick your butt." There was an overconfident smirk on Lethia's face as she walked into Mount Olympia, not  caring that there was a satyr behind her wanting to kick her with one of his hooved legs.

Aphrodite, well, she has this look of disblief on her face as she turned to stare after the form of Lethia. The satyr looked at Aphrodite, "Please win." "I plan to." With that, the goddess followed after Lethia, ready to give the rules of the challenge, and win.

So, it took her a bit to realize a single thing; she had no clue where she was going. Funny how overconfidence can work against someone like that, right? Lethia didn't want to admit that she was lost or that she had no idea where she was headed though, so she just stopped and looked at Aphrodite. This prompted the Goddess to laugh, a kind of sing-song laugh that made Lethia gag. "What's wrong child, lost?" "Shut it goat boy, I'm waiting for your master to tell me where to go." "Satyr, why don't you go and get the next contestant? I have a feeling that this one will be easily beaten." "Yes ma'am." Oh, thank goodness, the satyr was gone, now Lethia didn't need to feel revolted each time she looked at it. Aphrodite pointed to a room that had a couple of spindles in it, "Let's go Lethia."

Lethia walked into the room after the goddess, ignoring the fact that Aphrodite thought that she deserved to sit at the golden spindle. Don't worry, Lethia is about to prove that the goddess doesn't deserve anything golden. Instead, Lethia sat down at the black spindle, this was more her style anyways. "So, what's the rule of this challenge lady? I'm a busy person and want to get this done and over with so that I can get back to work." Aphrodite rolled her eyes and shook her head, "You are to make something of higher quality that I do. You have three attempts to do this." "Vague, what are we creating exactly." "A formal dress." Lethia blinked a couple of times, before she looked at the goddess. "Do I look like the kind of person who wears a dress?" "No, which is why it's perfect." "Whatever, I'll still win."

Aphrodite smiled, a warm but threatening smile, "Of course you will. Go and gather the materials that you need from the closet." Aphrodite didn't need to gather anything, it was just magically there. Cheater. Lethia stood up either way and walked to the closet, grabbing enough materials to be able to sit down for three attempts of a craft. If she was going to win this, then she was going to have to really try.

A dress, she had to make a dress. This wasn't the best thing in the world for Lethia, and she knew it right away. She didn't like this challenge anymore, but she wasn't letting go of that overconfident feel about herself. Besides, a smile is a loaded gun right? That's all she needed to do, was pretend. She could do that perfectly well, she was used to doing that daily anyways. Even when her goal had failed when the game started. But now, she had nothing to do but get better to be able to achieve that goal and others.

Either way, she knew what she needed to do right now, and it is to make sure that this goddess knows that she isn't all that and a bag of golden, well shit. Lethia looked over at Aphrodite, waiting for any kind of last minute rules or something, but no, the goddess was already sewing. How was that fair?! Lethia growled lowly as she turned to her spindle and started to work. She was thinking about how badly she wanted to beat this goddess and to win the title of the best tailor.

But there was also the thought of, why can't these NPCs just leave her alone? She was starting to get tired of all the interferences, and the weak rewards that came from them. She thought back to that Christmas event a few years back and just scoffed. That Father Woutan guy thought that five skill points was the best way to help her grow. How childish was that? But then, isn't that what she had asked for?

Edited by Lethia

The first thing that she needed to think of, was what to base the design around. While for many, that would be the simplest thing in the world, for Lethia, it wasn't. She wasn't known for her fashion sense in the style of dresses or skirts after all. "Is there a time limit?" "No, just make me the best dress that you can, and I'll do the same with a nice shirt." Oh good, so the goddess wasn't making this easy by making a dress herself. This suddenly felt a little more doable now.

Lethia looked at her materials, the fabric being a hideous bright pink color. She was certain that she would be able to find something to make this into a good enough dress. Hopefully. Maybe. Was she starting to doubt herself? No. Well, yes, but she wasn't about to admit that. Admitting of her doubt would be the first step toward failing this. She didn't want to fail really, knowing that this was a challenge that she could and would win.

She started to think that she had something in mind, she just didn't know how well it was going to turn out completely. But hey, she had three chances, that meant that she had two practice attempts before she failed this challenge. She needed to stop thinking like that. Being down on herself now was going to make her fail because that is what was already in her mind. So, she focused and started to think that she was going to win, because she was going to win.

Edited by Lethia

A dress... a dress... a dress.... Yeah, this challenge was going to be a million times harder than she had originally thought, and that was bothering her more than she wanted to admit. She grumbled something under her breath, and thankfully the goddess didn't hear her. That was probably a blessing in disguise because it was one hundred percent directed at the self-centered goddess. She sighed lightly, trying to picture something to make in her mind.

When she thought that she had a decent enough design, she started to work on it. Since there was no time limit, she worked slowly. She wanted to try and make this dress perfect, and she couldn't do that if she was rushing things of course. So, with a needle in hand, because forget that spindle thing that the goddess was using. Lethia liked working old school for this, so it was pure needle work that was going into the dress. Of course, that just meant that it was going to take even longer, but that was alright. It was something that she was going to enjoy, even if she wasn't going to be the one wearing it.

It was about an hour later when Aphrodite paused her own work to come over and check on Lethia's dress. There was a snicker that came from the goddess and that made Lethia glare at the goddess. "What?" "You really think that you're going to win with that?" "How about you go and work on your object and let me actually finish this one before you go and get all judgmental." "Oh look, the venom is back." Lethia rolled her eyes as she focused back on her dress, already starting to second, triple, and quadruple guess herself.

Was this actually going to be able to win? There was now some major doubt in her mind as she just stared at the dress that she had going. It was black, Lethia's favorite color, and there was nothing designer about it right now. Perhaps that was because Lethia thought that plain and simple was best. But then, she was competing against a goddess, so she needed to do better than this. Perhaps, after she finished assembling the dress itself, she could think about some admonishments to put onto it?

She was starting to actually lose hope in herself with this. Perhaps she should have chosen a different profession, because apparently this challenge was just going to be too much for her. She stopped working and shook her head for a moment, trying to get rid of those thoughts and doubts. She didn't even know where they were coming from, and that just seemed to bother her even more. It wasn't the best thing to have in her mind. She just needed to focus, and well, that was hard to do with all the doubt that she had in her head at the moment.

So, instead of going right back to work on the dress that she had nowhere near ready to be shown for the challenge, she placed her head on the desk. She needed to breathe for a moment, and she had a feeling that going outside to get some air was out of the question. So, she would just have to improvise. Now was the moment that she wished she hadn't left Noxyl at the shop. She wished that she would have brought the snake with, because that was a calming factor, odd enough.

Wait, Noxyl. That would be her inspiration for this dress. She knew exactly how to get this done now, and she had the perfect inspiration, even if it was something that this stuck up goddess won't wear. Lethia would actually wear if it came out how Lethia was now imagining it in her mind. Quietly and quickly, she died the dress black. That was the color that she needed it as to work. The thread that she was still sewing to finish the dress' length was even dyed black as she continued to sew now. She smirked as the length of the dress started to shape out how she wanted it.

No matter what the goddess thought about it, this was going to be a skin tight dress. One that would show every curve and movement basically. Something that would make men take a second glance, no matter their relationship status. The more that she thought about how this dress was going to look, the more that she thought she might actually go to wear this for once. Just the fact of her breaking out of her tomboy look to wear this dress was a scary thought to her, but possibly something that could do her some good. Possibly.

It took her another three hours just to get the dress to the length that she wanted it at. By the time that she was done with that, the dress would fall to the top of the wearers knee. That was how she wanted it, and for some very good reasons. She wasn't a flashy kind of person, but she knew that this goddess was. But at the same time, it didn't look like this pretentious goddess more than likely wasn't going to wear this dress anyways, just because of its base color. That was fine, it just meant that it could become a display item in her shop. Just to show others that yes, Lethia was able to make dresses too.

With this part of the dress done, she needed to rest her hands. Her fingers felt like they were on fire, and she knew that meant that she needed a break. She looked around, only to not see Aphrodite around. "Go take a break. Break room with food is the next door over." Lethia looked at the Satyr and nodded, she was in so much pain from her sewing, that she couldn't think of anything to say to the goat man. So, she just followed his directions and went to the break room. She quickly grabbed a cold drink and a snack, and started to think on the designs that she wanted to put onto the dress.

It didn't take very long for her fingers to regain the feeling that they had before she started to sew. But, she still waited a few more minutes, just to be safe. It was like when you sprain something, you still needed to rest it for a little longer even after it felt better. All because she didn't want to chance actually doing damage to her fingers, she needed those to hold her dagger after all. After about an hour-long break, she finally put her glass down and walked back to the other room.

Aphrodite still wasn't there, but that wasn't something that was going to discourage or bother Lethia. Not with this design so fresh in the viper's mind. Instead, she sat down, and with a fabric pencil, she started to etch out the design that she was going to embroider onto the dress. She already knew what color it was going to be, but the first thing that she needed to do was put the design onto the dress, just so that she wouldn't lose it.

She messed up on the embroidery design that she had been thinking, and each time that she tried to fix it, it just seemed to get worse. So, she thought of something else entirely instead. She erased all the fabric markings off of the black dress before putting it on a hanger and hanging it up off to the side. That part of her new design was completely done. Once she was certain that she wasn't going to mess up the first part of her dress, she grabbed some black lace and some different shades of red for her embroidery.

With her fabric pencil, she started to etch on different flower designs on the lace. She wasn't a flower person herself, but if it was going to look good on this dress, then that was what she was going to do. But, this etching process seemed to take a little longer than she had thought it was going to. But, that was alright. She spared a glance at the goddess' area, only to see that Aphrodite was done. That was a little discouraging, but she pushed that to the side, and she focused back on her own project.

Someone would be amazed at how many hours it took Lethia to draw these designs on the lace. She didn't realize how long it would take her to do it, until it was done, and she noticed that it was probably late into the night. Aphrodite wasn't in the room and that was alright by Lethia. It meant that there were no distractions for her, which was a nice thing really.

She started to sort through the different colored red threaded spindles that she had in front of her, and she made sure that had the right amount for each color. She placed everything where she was going to need it, before she set one spot of the lace in front of her. She grabbed the first color of thread that she was going to need, and she set to work on making the flat flowers come to life with color.

She was so focused on everything that she was doing, that she hadn't noticed the satyr come into the room. When he tried clearing his throat, she just ignored him. She wanted nothing to do with him right now, she just wanted to finish the last of this design. Of course though, the satyr just cleared his throat again, so she sighed and put her things down. "What goat man." "You disgraceful br-" "Satyr." "Right. Judging is in three hours. Be done or lose." "Whatever, get out, so I can focus ugly."

The stayr left the room and Lethia went back to focusing on her design. She took nearly the last three hours to finish the design on the lace. The last thing that she needed to do, was put the two pieces together. So, she grabbed the two ends of the lace and sewed them together, before turning the lace overlay inside out before sewing it onto the black dress, finishing the look completely.

Edited by Lethia

With the dress completed, she went to meet Aphrodite in the room that the satyr had led her to. "Alright, so how is this going to work?" "Well, you get to wear your dress, and I wear my outfit." "Wait, what?!" "Yes, you have to model the dress." "...." She was not liking this anymore. Nope, nu uh. She wanted to throw in the towel now. There was no way that she'd be put into a dress, even if just to be judged by a goddess. "Go get dressed b-." "Satyr!" "Right. Go get dressed Lethia." That made Lethia chuckle, she got so under his skin that, and it was making her laugh a little.

She went to one of the dressing rooms and cringed as she started to get into the dress, a pair of high heels were then slid under the door. "You'll need those." She sighed but put the high heels one before she looked at herself in the mirror and cringed. I look horrible. She sighed again before walking out of the dressing room. "Let's get this over and done with now."

Edited by Lethia

When Aphrodite walked out of her dressing room though, Lethia had to choke back a laugh. "What?" "You're really going to try and win with that?" She just chuckled and watched as the goddess went out to be judged. The first thing that could be heard was a chorus of boos and other horrible sounds to hear when someone was wanting to win a fashion contest. Lethia actually felt a little bad for the goddess, but at the same time, she didn't. She was going to take this as it was about to be an easy win for her, which, just judging by how the goddess came back looking defeated, this competition was now in the bag. At least, as long as she didn't trip over her own two feet attempting this. She looked down at her feet, and cringed once more at the six-inch-high heels that she was standing in. This was not normal, and she just knew that she was going to fall flat on her face.

Edited by Lethia

Then, it was her turn. She had to walk out onto that stage, and try not to fall flat on her face. She took in a deep breath of air, before she walked through the same door that Aphrodite had. But, instead of a chorus of boos, she heard applause and happiness. Something that she didn't like hearing with her. It wasn't normal to hear come for her. She held back the cringe, and started to carefully walk down the runway that was now, apparently, under her feet. Was this done and over with yet? That was all that she was asking. She did a quick turn before walking back toward the door to leave the runway. She wasn't about to embarrass herself further after all. Once she was back through the door, she quickly took the shoes off and rubbed her feet. "That was horrible." Aphrodite looked at Lethia and smiled solemnly, "You won Lethia. Congratulations. This is for you." With that, the goddess handed her a gift before ushering Lethia to change. After she was changed, she was then shoved out the door with the satyr.

Edited by Lethia

With the satyr leading the way back to the town, Lethia was more busy looking at the item that she just got. Reading over it, it was an item to help her with her crafting. That could really be useful now that she thought about it. What she didn't expect though was seeing the dress that she created sitting in her inventory as a vanity item. That was something that was going to be hidden forever, she wasn't in the mood to want to be caught wearing that once more.

The satyr didn't say a word, which was okay with her, because she didn't say anything to him. Even when he left her side as she crossed into the safe zone of the town. She didn't care about that goat man. All he was good for was fodder to making her mad but also having fun, and boy did she have fun teasing the crud out of that goat boy. It was interesting how the day went, but, it was over with, and she was able to go home and go back to crafting.

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

3 SP (1 Quest + 1 Thread + 1 Quarantine)
400 Col
Aphrodite's Loom (+1 CD Tool)
Black and Red dress [Vanity]

Edited by Lethia