[F01 - PP] Epic Cycle vol.1: The Fall of Typhon <<DHA: 1>>

Raidou began to collect himself from the blow, spitting a light tinge of copper from his mouth and peeling himself off the ground.

Good I've got its attentions so far, keep the pressure on

Raidou moved up to Dracul's side and dropped his broad dull blade on the same point, but it didn't seem to break the defense and create an opening. "Keep it up!" A shout from Raidou, with a subtle nod to Dracul signifying he would back the platinum knight up as a team.

Build some distance and draw it in, then strike...get it low and give the angry one a shot.

Falling a step behind Dracul and wiping the blade around in front of him with a shower of sparks as it tore against the metal plates strapped on his left arm, angled with his open hand extended forward almost challenging the beast, to block an attack if the creature chose to target him as before.

Spoiler

[0] Raidou: 476/500 ❤ |  47/50 ✽ | 27 ♜ | 2 ⚔ | 3 EVA | 1 V. Off | 1 Para
[0] Ariel: 1450/1450 ❤ | 130/140 ✽ | 88 ♜ | 19 ⚔ | 2 ACC | 1 EVA 
[0] Dracul: 180/180 ❤  |  19/19 ✽ | 27 ♜ | 7 ⚔ | 18 Thorns
Rhaegal≫ : 125/125 ❤ | 25 ♜ | 50 ⚔ | Screech (LD:17+) : Stun 1
ID#134794 BD: 1 (OOF)

@Dracul@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Edited by Raidou

Despite the blonde's warnings the pair seemed adamant in joining her to fight. She allowed herself a small smile at their attempt to do better where she failed to leave a scratch. The dragon seemed to use its wings to protect the rest of the body, relying primarily on them rather than its claws and tail or even its maw or fire breath. The blonde would take advantage of the distraction that the two provided and go in for a second round of volleys with her spear. But this time she made sure to faint the first strikes and then aim for the unprotected head. Her plan work, to her satisfaction she felt the familiar sensation of blade piercing flesh causing the dragon to let out a final shriek before exploding into familiar pixelated pieces. With a satisfied nod, she turned around to the two men that seemed to have bounded, just a little, during the fight.

Spoiler
  • Raidou: 476/500 ❤ |  47/50 ✽ | 27 ♜ | 2 ⚔ | 3 EVA | 1 V. Off | 1 Para
  • Ariel: 1450/1450 ❤ | 120/140 ✽ | 88 ♜ | 19 ⚔ | 2 ACC | 1 EVA 
  • Dracul: 180/180 ❤  |  17/19 ✽ | 27 ♜ | 7 ⚔ | 18 Thorns
  • ≪Rhaegal≫ : 125/125 ❤ | 25 ♜ | 50 ⚔ | Screech (LD:17+) : Stun 1

ID#134795  BD: 8+2 (Hit!, FLN proc.)
Vent Forth - x10 (19 +8) =270 -25 = >125 ⚔ @Typhon

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

"I know, this is the first floor but try to stay safe." muttered the blonde, gaining a dishonest 'ok' from my side. Then I continue this time looking at Raidou as he spoke with slight frustration: "I couldn't pierce its wings, what do you think it was made off. I know legends say that dragon scales are impervious to mortal weapons but c'mon. That was ridiculously tough!" Before I could get a reply a small gem on the ground caught the blonde's attention and she went to pick it up. It had a similar illumination to the emeralds we saw on our way here but this one seemed to have a unique aura. Claudia was next to the blonde who gave her the item to study. A small synthetic "Ping!" sound reminded me once more that we were inside a game as it announce a quest update. After analyzing the stone's exterior, Claudia started reading the item description out loud for all to hear. "Let's see. It says that this is 1 of 9 stones needed to break the seal of The Void Castle, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize. The void... that sounds familiar... " her voice trailed off as her brows furrowed, trying to make the association.

Obtained <Rhaegal’s Emerald> [Vanity Quest Item] : 1 of 9, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize.

"Simply assuming it was designed that way, legends aside it was meant to be formidable." Raidou said hefting his blade back to the socket which it was carried, making his body shifting a bit from the weight as it was returned.

"Refined and cut...definitely, what's intended given the obvious change in the standard." Raidou remarked with a glance from the distance and a quick scan of the emerald's littering the cavern walls around the party.

Raidou moves to Claudia's side for a moment noticing her losing herself in thought. "1 of 9, dwell on the specifics when you have all the pieces. Trying to understand something without all the information is a fool's errand." The sentiment lost on him as well, trying his best not to mill over the prospects of why or how it would be segmented into a key of 9.

"I hope we helped if even a little. The moment I saw Dracul's blade bounce I knew I wasn't going to cut through it." Raidou acknowledging Ariel's descent on the beast, before looking to Dracul "My blade doesn't have an edge." Raidou remarked scratching the back of his head. "Your names?" Raidou said with a final stand amongst the empty battlefield with the intent of following this through.

"Ariel." Muttered the blonde after flourishing her weapon to the side, as if to clean any reminiscent filth off it before letting go and returning it to her inventory. "And these..." she continued but got cut off by the blonde alchemist. "Allow me to introduce myself again, as you mentioned I am Dracul and this is my assistant Claudia." he said with traces of a genuine smile. The blonde would gesture 'whatever' like you see teens do and take a better look around the place. Fom stories and legends, dragons usually kept treasures in their lairs and this had to belong to the one they just finished off. However she couldn't see anything and simply shrug.

ID# 134813  LD 14 (6+8) No Treasure Chest

Thread end

1. 2 SP (each)
  2. 333 Col (each)
  3. 2x T1 Materials (Dracul)
  4. 3x T1 Materials (Raidou)
Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion