[SP-02] Steady Awakening «Let There Be Light»

"Checkmate" A soft phrase from the swordsman from behind his assailant who attempts to turn around and is met by only his steel.

A quick and definite blow shatters the silence as Raidou cleaves downward slamming the bat into the cavern floor with an earth-shattering *Crack*

Familiar *pop* audible as the sand gets blasted clear in a resounding burst outward causing it to disperse along the walls sticking to the slick wetness like feathers in tar.

"Tina, it's safe now. come out and let's return you to your mother." Raidou beckons the hidden child who moves to his side, hiding now behind his red cloak latched to it with a small clasped hand, behind the swordsman that fought valiantly to free her from the ordeal.

Moving away a small glimmer catches Raidou's eye in the small pocket where the final enemy fell.

"One second..." A soft smile to Tia as he moves to inspect the small crater. 

[Raidou Attacks: #135233  BD:8-1=7 Hit! An attack against Bat 2 dealing 4 Damage!]

[Bat 2 Attacks: #135233 MD:5-3=2 Missed An attack against Raidou!]

Raidou: HP: 519/520, EN: 0/52, Damage: 4, Mitigation: 27, Evasion: 3, V.O. 1 (9-10), Para 1 (9-10), -1 Accuracy [En 1 Gained][En 1 Used]

Bat 1: HP -7/50, Damage: 20 [Dead]

Bat 2: HP 0/50, Damage: 20

Edited by Raidou
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A small box laid within the hole, uncovered by the scuffle Raidou leans down and pulls it free with a bit of rock and sand falling from the seams as its loosed from the earth.

So many materials in it

"Thanks for the lesson Ceres, I'll put it to work..." Raidou softly says while wiping the grime from this foot sized container, the sand and dust breaking free with each stroke. Finally clearing it all away Raidou looks deeply at it not knowing what to expect inside.

"Who's Ceres?" Tia asks with intrigue to the red wanderer, Raidou looks back to her with a painted grin while scratching the back of his head with a free hand, cradling the box in his other.

"I'd like to think of her as a friend, a good one that taught me a lot. Maybe you'll meet her sometime."

Honesty from him, an earnest response to the value of what she had given him. A favor he'd like to repay one day.

Chest: #135273 LD: 20

Edited by Raidou

Popping the top of the box, one of his eyes closed expecting the worst as it *creek* open to show what's contained within. Inside it, crammed in given its size a bag of coins a couple of bundled items wrapped with a cord and a couple of herbs. Raidou pulls the coin and shoves it into his own small coin pouch then moves the herbs to his material satchel before pocketing the unknown pieces into hanging pockets inside his robes interior.

"Come on Tia..." Raidou offers a hand toward her leaving the now empty container where it was found having pocketed everything inside. Running and taking his right hand in hers, Raidou walks her out and back to her village to the lighting face and embrace of her mother.

"It was a pleasure Griselda, keep her safe will you? I'll come and check up on you sometimes."

"Thank you, swordsman. It means the world to me to have my Tia back, Some coin is only a small fare for the deed you've done today." Handing the swordsman a bag of coin. A simple nod from Raidou as he accepts it.

"Might I ask her saviors' name?"

"I am Raidou, the hermit, the red wanderer." as he takes his leave with a wave, moving to the next ordeal to hone the edge of his blade.

Opening Chest: #135274 LD: 11

150 Col

3*T1 Materials

(2) Rare Consumable <<Unidentified>>

Edited by Raidou