[F6-SP] Cry's of a Valkyrie against the pouring rain (Gemini)

A few sloshing sticky unhooks of the softened moist terrain underfoot, the ground being a suctioned with the brown epoxy. Shiina struggles a bit pulling her feet from the surface given her small stature but didn't want to be in this forest for much longer. With a groan and a bit flustered she presses on toward the forests entrance and her waiting guild members just beyond.

Attempting to traverse the wet conditions with a bit of exhaustion from the travel, something catches a glimmer out of the side of her eyes. Moving to the small light in curiosity a bit languished she comes to a small wooden container. Staring back at her a dark wooden box with silver trim holding it together with rounded rivets. Peering through the keyhole with one open eye, Shiina wonder's what is contained within as she eyeballs around it to check if it is rigged to blow.

ID# 135892 results: Looking for Chest, Loot: 17

Edited by Shiina

Opening the small box Shiina haphazardly shoves everything within into her bag, not interested in what it was at the moment for she was tired.

Exhausted and wet, breaking the treeline Shiina makes her way to the group: Setsuna, Raidou, Kasumi and sits with a huff. “That sucked so hard.” Shiina expressed while peeling her hair from her face, looking to her arm and unbuckling the straps. Looking to Setsuna earnestly, her grayed eyes meeting Setsuna’s cold blue ones “I believe in us, I believe in you...and Book boy will be there for you. Take this back to Simmone for me, K?” 

“You did well Shiina, I knew you had it in you.” the guild master giving her praise, Kasumi giving a soft nod.
“Thanks, book boy~” Emanating from Shiina at the acknowledgment she’d received from her friends, feeling proud she could prove herself.
Shiina hands the silver plate and ring to Setsuna as a crashing sound is heard from somewhere deep in the forest.

ID# 135893 results: Loot: 6

Chest Contains:

300*Col

2*T1 materials

Uncommon consumables: #135893a, #135893b

Edited by Shiina