[PP-F1] Music Notes start to Fly <Earning A Living, Performer>

Quinn did not understand what Raidou was talking about, really what did he mean. Helping others, Well that was something that would not fit Quinn's Idea as she did not like people at all. But somehow one day she would probably have to like it or at least show that she has no problem when she got better. Quinn turned to Raidou and the other girl where ever they would be at this time and gave a small innocent wave "B-Bye I g-guess," Quinn said leaving them in the distance as she walked back to the settlement and to the shop where she started this quest.

Getting to the shop the NPC waited calmly as Quinn entered. "Aah Welcome back miss, that was quite quick I must say, this must mean you got the items, If you please follow me to the crafting area right here," She said leading Quinn to a chair and getting out a crystal that already was made, it seemed to have something inside it and the woman smiled, "They have to look like this, and don't worry about failing you can do it, they are really not the hardest things to make here so I believe in you miss," The NPC said laying down the item and waiting for Quinn to start crafting the record, Crystal.

Quinn's small hands moved around the few stones she got and slowly started to follow the idea of making the crystal. It seemed easy but then as soon as she lets go of it, it falls apart and Quinn looked confused at it. Then the NPC smiled at her and spoke "No worry, you got the item still so try it again, Make sure to connect the strings together as well," She said allowing to give Quinn some more space. After a second try, the crystal did however break. But Quinn did not give up and took the next material and started crafting on that. And not a moment too soon BAM a perfect one, "Ooh wonderful best just for the best now let's try something to record, want to sing or play an instrument or even both." The NPC asked Quinn

Quinn pointed to the Violin that was standing there, As she did so the woman grabbed it and gave it to Quinn, "A small gift for doing your best there," SHe said leading Quinn to the booth. Quinn took a deep breath and smiled closing her eyes as she started to think of the song she wanted to play. That moment it got quiet and Quinn played the song without any trouble and without any hiccups at all.

Spoiler

ID# 136822 results: 
CD 7, Salvage
LD 19, Succeded. material not lost

ID# 136826 results:
CD 5 failed

ID# 136827 results:
CD 12, Perfect
LD 17

Item Made:

Name: Butterfly Effect
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 136827
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Familiar Sight
Description: A Calming Song that seems to attract animals for some reason 
Post link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18958-pp-f1-music-notes-start-to-fly/?page=3

As soon as Quinn started playing the violin it seemed a few bird NPCs started to move to the window and seemed to pay attention to the song Quinn was playing. It was quite a nice song for sure and once Quinn stopped the woman looked at her with to surprise. "well guess I don't need to learn you much more at all your quite talented so Here you can have these." She said giving Quinn some items and other stuff as the quest got cleared.

Thread Summary:
Quest Reward + Thread Reward

Quinn: 650 Col, 11 T1 materials, perfect shield, 2 rare consumable, 3 SP<<Performer>> Profession, Butterfly Effect support song, Standard <<Performer>> Shop
@Raidou: 100 Col, 3 T1 Materials, 2SP
Kasumi: 100 Col, 5 T1 Materials, 2SP

Setsuna: 100 Col, 2 T1 Materials, 2SP
Simmone: 1SP
Gaius: 1SP

Edited by Quinn
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic