USERNAME:    RAYLEIGH
NAME:    RAYLEIGH ASTON
HEIGHT:    5'0 ft. 
WEIGHT:    115 lbs.
BIRTHDAY:    SEPTEMBER 8
ETHNICITY:    AMERICAN

- V I R T U E S -

HARD WORKER:
Rayleigh's father instilled within her a desire to work hard. She never slacks, or "burns daylight," as he would refer to it. Every moment of every day is used, and only when the job is done, or she's completely exhausted, will she stop.

TOLERANT:
It's not that Ray doesn't notice differences between people - she simply doesn't care about them. Race, disability, socio-economic, even differing beliefs don't faze her. People of all walks of life need mechanics, and Ray has worked with them all.

CURIOUS:
Wanderlust has taken hold of Ray, and all she wants to do is explore. After a lifetime spent in one place, she is eager for new places and new experiences. The hunger for new knowledge is always present as well.

- F L A W S -

PERFECTIONIST:
She is offended by the concept of doing a job half-way, or leaving something for tomorrow. She will only put her stamp of approval on something if it truly meets her incredibly lofty standards. Ray insists on similar perfection when it comes to most things in her life. She does not settle. More often than not, this results in frustration and disappointment.

PROUD:
Rayleigh refuses to back down from a challenge. Her pride is a weapon easily used against her, as she's willing to takes unnecessary, even dangerous risks to prove herself. This manifests in a mean stubborn streak, and she has a difficult time admitting when she is wrong. 

SHORT TEMPER:
It doesn't take much to get Rayleigh's blood boiling. She's something of a powder-keg, and often reacts in a manner far more dramatic than the situation calls for. She does have a tendency to shout, and the words aren't particularly PG.

- H I S T O R Y -

Rayleigh never knew her mother. Though this reads like the first lines in some epic tragedy, she never really felt that anything was missing from her life. If there was some great hole left behind by her mother's passing, she did not notice. Perhaps this was due to the love that her father had for her, and the fierce admiration that she felt in return. Though he often struggled with expressing himself, Rayleigh understood how much her father cared for her. They had been each other's best friend for as long as she could remember. Hours spent in the shop brought them together, and not even her father's gruff attitude could drive any sort of wedge between them. As Rayleigh grew, she absorbed as much information as she could. When she was finally old enough, he allowed her to accompany him into the city. The child fell in love, and she knew that she wanted nothing else in life but to work with the wonders that surrounded her.

Unfortunately, the bliss could not last forever. Her father's poor lifestyle, with his drinking and smoking habits, eventually caught up to him. He fell ill, and he never recovered. Rayleigh was devastated. The next two years were spent working the shop that her father had left for her. She felt that it kept him close, and for a while, that was enough. But slowly, she realized that she simply was not satisfied. The woman met with the same clients, and worked with the same machines every day. It seemed she had exhausted the supply of knowledge there, and she would have to travel if she were to quench this thirst for information. College was out of the question, as the funds simply weren't there, and she wasn't particularly interested in the scholarly route. But gaming might give her a temporary escape, so the woman who had never picked up a controller dove into Sword Art Online.

c3d6d09565a37ba603f6dd4b6e224779.jpg

- I T E M S -

SUPPORT PACKAGE:

✿ Beginners 1HSS: [Van.]

✿ Beginners Light Armor: [Van.]

✿ Starter Healing Potions x3

- U N I D E N T I F I E D / Q U E S T - 

Sango.full.1063537.jpg

"That is simple existence and - S K I L L S -

NON-COMBAT:

PASSIVE:

COMBAT: